Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

As SIK said before, i think the reason of my Daehanie can't get long well with Ryu jin ajussi is just because he's too afraid with his big size...LOL

He's still a lovely, polite and friendly child...yesterday, before he got cold, Daehan greeted and bowed to the " skiing teacher "... :-bd

I think both SIK appa and Daehanie are soulmate and admire each other...we already knew how much Daehan loved and cared for SIK, this time its SIK who praises him by saying that Daehan is the most athletic one among the triplets and he's confident that Daehanie will do better in skiing than his younger brothers when he's already healthy... :x :x

About Manse...beside he becomes more handsome recently, the possitive things are he's more mature, obedient and not fight with his hyungs for toys anymore...though Manse is Manse...he's still has free spirit inside him...LOL

Hello SIKers!
Can anyone tell me the name of the hotel SIK and the triplets stay in Japan?  I know there's very little chance I get the answer for this one, but doesn't hurt to ask?  :))
I agree with @Ardently that Minguk seems to be influenced by Manse now and I also agree with @badsmuler that Manse tends to be more obedient now...however he's still naughty in the way that he loves to tease his apa.

@gabisikfan, I find SIK is one of few actors who looks good in beanie, bandana, and that sorts.
Like your signature of Muyhul in a bandana.
10928897_753879831354234_153989893010795

I really enjoy watching the Song family at the ski resort.Daddy and triplets look so good.
Although some articles say the boys' garments are not endorsed, I find it doubtful.Their clothes are so nice and Dad knows how to select the right styles and colors.Why not endorsed?  Do it by every  mean.
10750492_753924511349766_287511755294410

10934149_753924514683099_335716964747700

For new fans who don't know, SIK is a certified Ski Patrol since 2004.Which of the boys do you think looks like Dad on this picture?
4750542209_9d895369d3_o.jpg

Guest tripletslover

@Kona: So handsome!! But it's hard to tell when SIK does look like Daehan, Minguk and Manse :D If I really have to pick one, I guess he looks like Manse the most because the eyebrows are so similar.

Actor's triplets prove popular with calendar sales

450ddddd.jpg

The price of a limited edition calendar ― featuring selected photographs of actor Song Il-gook's triplets ― has increased tenfold on online second-hand markets.
The calendar is priced between 35,000 won ($ 32) and 55,000 won ($ 51) on online trading site Auction. Its price has jumped six to ten times higher from the original 5,500 won, because of its uniqueness.
Pictures of the three-year-old boys ― named Dae-han, Min-guk and Man-seh ― added to the popularity of this calendar. The triplets gained popularity after appearing on the KBS show "Superman is Back."
About 206,000 copies of the calendar were sold between Dec. 23 and 31, making some 1.1 billion won in sales, Auction reported Sunday.
Other examples show how popular limited edition products are in Korea.
The limited "lucky bags" from Starbucks Korea were out of stock after only three hours Thursday. Its cost price was 49,000 won.
But lucky bags are sold at around 70,000 to 80,000 won on online second-hand markets. The price jumped 40 to 60 percent because of its uniqueness.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2015/01/511_171954.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found it is listed for $25.99 on EBay.While all the original sales are proceeded to charity, it's incredible how people use this opportunity to make profits for their own.
10325525_754477187961165_463646086143020

charmy2 said: Hello SIKers!
Can anyone tell me the name of the hotel SIK and the triplets stay in Japan?  I know there's very little chance I get the answer for this one, but doesn't hurt to ask?  :))
I agree with @Ardently that Minguk seems to be influenced by Manse nowand I also agree with @badsmuler that Manse tends to be more obedient now...however he's still naughty in the way that he loves to tease his apa.