Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

일(1)구(9)오(5)팔(8) = 일국  오빠 (Il-Kook oppa). They sound similar (when pronounced in Korean, of course, LOL).  

Oh! That's a nice penname. Songie never stops in surprising us. :\"> This is one of the reasons why I love him doing a variety show. I am able to know him better and deeper. :\">

@MissS...are you able to posting picture now, dear ???

@hoonwoodjoon...congrats dear... :-* :-*

My Daehanie precious moments with the most cuttiest dongseng in the universe, Minguk-ie... >:D< >:D<

10628038_623908967720206_294868741275796

1606958_623889044388865_3471761723642157

Credit as tags

Just look at the way Daehan stared at him, held his hand and hugged Minguk...so caring and loving hyung... :x :x

OTTOKKKEEEE chinggus...this noona seems already fell in love with him too deep that didn't know how to cure it...LOL

Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se get scared of live shrimp in preview cuts for 'Superman is Back'
1477495_10152469779912263_77800003036923

Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se trembled in fear upon seeing live shrimp for the first time!
During the recording for the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back', Song Il Kook took the triplets to the seashore to get a taste of grilled shrimp for the first time. But their anticipation turned into fear when they were shown a plate full of live, raw shrimp. They asked in curiosity, "Dad, what is it? What is it?" But when the shrimp started to jump around, the triplets yelled, "Shrimp, go away!", putting their hands over their eyes in fear.
Will the triplets get over their fear? Tune in this Sunday to find out!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/dae-han-min-guk-and-man-se-get-scared-of-live-shrimp-in-preview-cuts-for-superman-is-back

:D..Thanks Metal,   I am on a bit of s slow side of getting to that milestone!!  Really will need to do more!  v lol..Will be waiting for your 1000, post too!!  

lol..Chell…superman is never scared of heights or bound a single fright!!  Song power…  lol..Daehan has no problems..v  manse safe fighting…..v   And also with creature live, being, from big to sea animals.. lol..  

Thanks Yvo, and I always enjoy your posts too, especially his drama work.. Keep them coming..  v

Wow celiap so the Big Issue article will be by a homeless writer, rare to see that happened, need more out there??   :)

lol..Thanks KB, yaaa.. think you are just a few more posts away for that big 4000 milestone..looking forward to that!!  Now wondered if I should change my name, I'm so used to this one?  ;p..maybe for the 2015.awww..  Will see..  

:D..Thanks Ard, I see yourself isn't bad either, approaching 2000th!!  WE three musketeers,need to keep track of each others..  v  I'm like 300 less then you..hehe

:D..Thank you too Bad, now your very ahead of us in postings fields, and almost reaching 8,000..that's a lot of typing girl!    AND lovely Daehan/mansen double photo set, especially with them in a cute bow tie!!  I think they have the best relationships..

Waves to Gab,  

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

@hoonwoodjoonyou are welcome, happy to share more news on SIK. here is another one: class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Song Il Kook was Worried About Appearing on ‘Return of Superman’

Song Il Kook shared his thoughts on appearing on KBS 2TV’s Return of Superman.

Song Il Kook attended an interview on October 27 in a theatre called ‘Jung Miso’ in Dongseung-dong and revealed, “I was actually concerned about appearing on Return of Superman at first.”

Song Il Kook said, “What I was worried about before appearing onReturn of Superman was that my children, who could’ve grown up without knowing anything, might have to be called so and so’s sons as they grow up. But the reason I decided to appear is because my children are not at the age where they would know those things.”

Song Il Kook’s triplets Dae Han, Min Gook and Man Se born in 2012 are almost three years old. As they are at the age where they are learning many things and doing adorable things, Song Il Kook shared he sometimes wishes that time would stop. 

[interview] Song Il Kook was Worried About Appearing on ‘Return of Superman’

“Min Guk naturally has a lot of aegyo. The first-born Dae Han was more mature since his birth, Min Guk had a lot of aegyo and the youngest one Man Se is a free spirt. They’re all different.”

As he talked about them, he took his cellphone out to show a picture of Min Guk showing his aegyo. As much as he was worried about appearing on Return of Superman, he also worries about the appropriate time to leave the show.

Song Il Kook said, “The children can’t talk very well yet and get amazed when they see themselves on broadcast but they don’t even know that it’s broadcast. Fortunately, they’re not at the age where they know that they’re on TV and although I don’t know exactly when, I think I will be appearing on the show until they start recognizing those things.

Song Il Kook shared that the triplets don’t even know that their dad is someone who comes out on TV. 

Song Il Kook said, “When they see me doing something on TV, they just know that it’s their dad but don’t know anything else. One thing for certain, though, is that they like Poli more than me,” and laughed.

[interview] Song Il Kook was Worried About Appearing on ‘Return of Superman’

When commented, “You can show them broadcasts with you in it” Song Il Kook claimed, “I could never beat Poli. I’m thankful for Poli. It’s been saving my wife and me. It’s easier for us to put them to sleep thanks to Poli,” sharing the triplets love for ‘Robocar Poli.’ 

Meanwhile, Song il Kook will be performing in the play Am You starting November 27 in Kwanglim Art Center in Apgujeon-dong. Am You is a play produced in commemoration of 105th year since doctor Ahn Jung Geun passed away.

Photo credit: Newsen
Credit Mwave Enewsworld

celia, you're right.  SIK always seeks to give back to the less fortunate, and The Big Issue is an example.  I wish them a million is sales!
czakhareina, thanks for the translated article of his interview.  I love learning more and more about him through his interviews.  

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear HWJ, congratulations for your 1000th comment (now 1002nd :D - and your next comment will be the 1003rd   :P ). Keep goin', honey, I'll catch you up soon :D
Dear Kona, I hope you will not wait for the 1000th page for your 4000th comment! Keep commenting, we're happy reading your posts!
Really splendid man!

Waves for all SIKers in the world! Love you!

@hoonwoodjoon...hahaha...i'm so lazy lately, maybe other SIKers will pass me soon...UNDWEEEE... :)) :))

I've seen these photos for some weeks...its seems its part of TSR episode tomorrow... :-* :-*

10735301_1482519515360382_240721703_n_zp

Daehanie...ANYOOONG....

928308_558386374262796_1649460377_n_zpsd

Yup...i've already posted Daehan-Manse precious moments too before ( in TSR thread )...and will be looking forwards for their cute interactions for tomorrow chinggus...

10747957_1554551661423702_335235947_n_zp

Credit as tags

Thanks, Czakherina, for the wonderful article.

Sik mentioned he's not sure when they are leaving the show so, it means it is still tentative that they will stop appearing at the end of this year. That gives me hope on seeing more of them in the future. Their popularity is undoubtedly soaring high and maybe the production company would ask them to stay longer. I can't imagine the show without them.

Guest tripletslover

Hello~~~I'm a newbie here! Made this account just because I love the Song triplets so much and they're too addictive! LOL!
Btw, anyone else has noticed this scene? :D
15wzeo5.png
Source: song.triplets Instagram
Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. The preview is so cute (as always)!

Guest tripletslover

Thank you, Ardently~
Yup. I adore Song Il Kook too, especially his interaction with the triplets. I didn't know him before he joined the show honestly, but after some episodes I find this appa very adorable, so I dig his filmography and started watching his movie & drama :D

SIK's interview part starts at 46:48
I'm so jealous of those who are able to watch I Am You. I hope I could watch his acting live one day ^^

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"현기증 (Entangled, 2014) 30초 예고편 (30s Trailer)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkdZnoe9AYw&list=UUIY0B3iR_x7F3BxqeTFp9tw
credit thitytoes | YT
@metaltigerheheh me too, I love reading more about him from interviews... I am so happy that he accepted superman returns cause man I am so loving him in this show... gotta find a hubby like him!!!

Thank you, Czak, for this article on his views on their SM appearances, I be concern too, as long as no one is seriously hurt or they are uncomfortable?   Safe is a top priorities!!  v
 Wow..thanks for the mini trailer of the Entrangled, it sounds like a murder story..stay safe!  :)  

LOL. Keep them counting and tracking Gab, looking forward to the next milestone!!   I thank you!!  
Dang songie looks so dreamy in his beige colored ties and brownish jacket, makes me want to cuddle my monitors!   v

lol..Bad, pretty sure I'm the most laziest in this group, or least in Songie group!!?   Will try my best to keep this going!   ;p   Look at all those crabs at the fish markets, hope they aren't too scared, i'm scared of spiders!  ;p
FOr a minute there, thought they were putting bandages on each others, but they are stickers!?  Glad it was, we don't need any cuts or bruises..  :)

Yummy videoclips..Yvo..he's just darn good at anything….!!  

Hi tripleslover, welcome to soompi and songie form, hope you enjoy here?  OF if you been a long lurker I have fun, welcome anyways.. :D   

Waves to Metal, ard,  

With Song brothers in caps, adding a few from Song father!   :)

5901917008_7dff07404d_o_zps024ee04a.jpg   8364785857_78f89766d0_o_zpsacfd12dc.jpg 

4670467143_834e72d09b_o_zps41257500.jpg  jmpress13.jpg

ardently said: Thanks, Czakherina, for the wonderful article. Sik mentioned he's not sure when they are leaving the show so, it means it is still tentative that they will stop appearing at the end of this year. That gives me hope on seeing more of them in the future. Their popularity is undoubtedly soaring high and maybe the production company would ask them to stay longer. I can't imagine the show without them.

Aloha tripletslover, so glad you joined us.  Whatever path you take to become a fan of SIK is still the best. I am biased, of course, but IMO the adorable triplets are the result of adorable parents, especially their father. 
Thanks for your Entertainment Weekly Interview with the bonus subtitles.  It will be hard not to smile at the crucial point in the "I am You" play when he is supposed to cry "Daehan doknip Manse! (Independent Korea, Hurray!)" because he may say "Daehan, Mingook, Manse!" by mistake.  ;))

@tripletslover...welcome to our lovely thread...come and play often with all of us... >:D< >:D<

The triplets can't be so adorable and commendable if SIK, the warrior is not there... :-* :-*

@hoonwoodjoon and all SIKers...i think when Manse with Minguk, he can be himself while he's with my Daehanie, he can be a good boy... :-bd

What do you think chinggus, do you agree with me ???

I will post another Daehan-Manse moments later... :x :x