Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hey kb, got the calendar package yesterday..thanks so much!!  Now wonders if I should add a photo??    ;p  Would also love to own those beautiful charm/earrings..siggies too!!   v

Hey gab, nice, it should be a very horsey year for us..  got lots of them around!   

Hi katerose, welcome to soompi to this songie form..hope you enjoy it here..   :)..TOE was  a pretty good drama..  v  

Hey Vio, yeah, kind of sad we can't join in with the Gentles..   Can say the world is getting bigger??   I mean, kind of now don't blame them…we know he's one heck of a man..to like/love..from all kinds.   maybe ONE day??  ^_^  

Thanks Song for informing on another songie form, have to make them ONE only!?   :)

Waves to poh, metal, celia...

These for now...  :) 

5125573912_9f33ed9338.jpg

5141892826_1847cfc445.jpg
(and to credit these, aren't my photos...)  

Guest violeta elenaantonescu

In Romania, we have a Fan Club dedicated to SIK, small but with real fans members. Only one person of us had the chance to know  personally SIK and participate in a FM BD. The rest of us have not had this chance and maybe, many of us do not dream of it. That is why any information or photos appearing about our idol is expected and received with great joy. We have less and we will celebrate one year since we founded. On this occasion I read a wonderful essay written by Adriana Miuţ, one of the members of our Fan Club. I hope you enjoy. It's a way to show love and support to a wonderful man. Congratulations Adrian Miuţ. 

ONCE IN LOVE, FOREVER IN LOVE!With the FAN CLUB SONG IL KOOK ROMÂNIA  anniversary occasion I want to dedicate some thoughts to the one that inspires this fan club, SIK. But what is the title  of what I am going to write and to whom am I going to dedicate this writing: to the actor or to one of the characters that he gives live to. Confronted with the above, I developed a dilemma: to choose the one that I love most (Yeom Moon), the one that is the most popular around the world (Jumong) or SIK the actor and idol of this club. I remembered one of the SIK’s dearest statements and so I decided the title of what will follow.I hope that all SIK fans will like it; I thought that this title expresses well the fans sentiments for their Prince. Looks easy to write about SIK but there are so many things to say that you must choose what is most representative for him, what better describes him, and this choice is difficult because the fans are impressed in a different way by his complex personality.It’s hard to write something unique that is not known about SIK because the sik-ers know everything about his family life, social life, sport preferences, filmography and public appearances.It’s difficult to keep you focused with things already known so I decided to shoot an arrow in the dark and write about the wonderful personality of SIK, how I perceived him along this time and I hope that nobody will be bothered with this.I have seen SIK in TOE for the first time, in English, when he wasn’t someone yet but I liked the story and since then I’ve seen it a couple of times. Then it followed HAE SHIN/ Emperor of the Sea/ Sea God (as it’s known) and my heart has been won forever – as SIK’s statement says.If his role in TOE turned showbiz attention over his acting skills, his role in HAE SHIN was the one who launched him to the peak of his career, his talent, acting and physical possibilities were recognised in Korea and abroad.His complex role Yeom Jang impressed so much thru his two sided character: one sentimental, gentle, a love capable to sacrifice doubled by unknown passion as well as gratitude and duty regarding the one who raised him- opposite the cold blooded assassin, calm and very determined for revenge, toughness for the one who made mistakes, also the fight inside between the friendship and hatred for his rival – managed to send real emotions. From now on the path of the future Prince was paved with success. His perseverance, talent and professionalism as well as his sporting skills, athletic and imposing posture, strong and pleasant voice, seductive aura attracted the producers attention but also fans attention that started to support him on the set and not only, as much as they could do.I already said this things but I repeat them with this opportunity. The closest to my soul  is  Yeom Jang, a role in which SIK should have been seen as a negative person but was acted in such a way that it became the most loved character in the show sending the main character in a secondary one. I might lie if I said I didn’t loved Prince Jumong  but in my heart are many SIK’s characters. The destiny offered SIK the chance and privilege to play Jumong, this great and important ancient Korean historical figure. Our Prince, with his charm and talent played him in an exceptional way.The talent, professionalism and the way that the actor played Jumong brought the show and along with it the Korean cinematography in a bright spot. Let’s not forget also the beautiful soundtracks from all his movies.
 But I’ve got to know SIK better from his interviews and personal actions in which slowly slowly started to tell us a story about himself and I loved him even more. From his first interviews SIK won me by being shy, candidness and sincerity when he talked about himself with all the good and bad things. With his modesty, a good sense of humour and athletic stature the fans flocked around him.Although he was very successful he didn’t became high and mighty, he remained very thankful and respectful with all his fans and for that he was much loved and very popular. Although he was on the peak of his career he gave up acting to raise his triplets of which he is very proud. SIK worked a lot to remain in media public spot thru his many diversified actions even if the showbiz is a tough world. We know and we wait that our Prince will shine again on the stage and set thru his talent, personality and respect that he has for quality work at the same time being supported with dedication and love by all his fans, including FCSIKR.Last but not least I want to thank everybody which by their commitment, time and work offered me  the opportunity to discover and rediscover the Prince thru  the posts, news and interviews translations, movies or tv shows. I will always be grateful and my biggest thanks goes to all the people who put up this immense work volunteering to work in for all the fans benefit by building and maintaining the blog and the Fan Club . 

MAN SE FAN CLUB SONG IL KOOK ROMÂNIA!!!

violeta elenaantonescu

said:

ONCE IN LOVE, FOREVER IN LOVE!With the FAN CLUB SONG IL KOOK ROMÂNIA  anniversary occasion I want to dedicate some thoughts to the one that inspires this fan club, SIK. But what is the title  of what I am going to write and to whom am I going to dedicate this writing: to the actor or to one of the characters that he gives live to. Confronted with the above, I developed a dilemma: to choose the one that I love most (Yeom Moon), the one that is the most popular around the world (Jumong) or SIK the actor and idol of this club. ..

12059538143_ac3058b85e_o.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20140124n11575
MBC's spectacular Lunar New Year Program
Munmyeongsa changed the words to illuminate the MBC documentary 'Horse of the Wind' (February 1 7:30 AM) broadcasts. 
Pioneered by the Silk Road 'devil (马王) hanhyeolma' (Part 1) and five thousand human beings to recognize blessings dwae most intelligent creatures on the end of a miracle story (Part five thousand blessed 马) conveys. 'Horse of the Wind' starring actor Song Il-Kook  and  actress Ha Ji-won this year took narration. 
... skip

Congrats to you too, Vio on the Romnia Fan club..anniversary!!!  Way to go!!  Fightings!!  v

Thanks KB..for the lunar New Year, special coming up!  Too bad I don't have MBC..  :( 

Okay here's my stuff from the fabulous kb/gentle..and course the MAN who started this all..  v 

12114085733_590b8f611a.jpg

12114454986_2b70701218.jpg

Guest danasibro

On the Romanian Fan club ..anniversary for all my Romanian friends Gabi, Dana, Celia, Violeta,...  and all my friends from soompi forum Kona, Sig, Charmy, HWG, Ardent,Asareh...all my love!!! and remember

Each name stands for someone who has crossed my path some time
And in that forum meeting they've become a treasured friend of mine
The memory of the pleasant word of SIKers , and of SIK's  lovely face
Once you've met this special people I think the years can not erase!

Have a wonderful year Sikers. Have the best year SIK!

If someone sometimes whants to see again one of my videos they can be seen on peteava.ro

http://www.peteava.ro/id-933421-calendar-song-il-gook-2013

Guest violeta elenaantonescu

With a small delay,

LA MULŢI ANI!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SAENGIL CHUCKA HAMNIDA!

ONE YEAR 

FAN CLUB SONG IL KOOK ROMANIA

1555509_579604322132728_948441589_n.jpg

Thanks Gab..for that very truly, beautiful speech there, from the DVD!!  I'll keep playing this, til I need another dvd player..ahah.  ;p.. He's the best..of the best!!  
Lovely on a skiing trip..maybe that should be his next drama..snowy kingdom..or something.. lol..  Don't think he's done snowy one..well..in Jumong is one episode. lol.  
 OH goodie..Lobbyist, is replaying on Arirang..as I thought it just ended..  More more..   I've still NOT gotten over..how he popped on my tv screen on New Years.. lol..Hearts bounds..  His BIG lips/eyes..just happily rounders .. lol  

Aww..Thank you, Dana..you are all just the same too!!  And thanks for the video link..  

Happy Romaina..Vio…v  

lol….KB, I'm about my 10th viewings..just hope no more damages to my heart veins.. ;p   Thanks for the photos, only had this an other lobbyist poster.. on lobbyist!  v

8658750208_1f01fb5be2.jpg  

Hello Friends!  It's been a while since I visited this thread. The Lunar New Year is coming this Friday.

I would like to greet Coach Song & his family and all dear SIK Fans!

bw9z.gif

Wishing everyone good health & a great year!

@h2og, such as pleasure to have you here.Thanks so much for your visit and New Year wishes.
Likewise, we wish you:  Sunflower Emoticon
Kung hei fat choy恭喜發財Cung hỉ phát tàiWishing you Happiness and Prosperity!  Happy New Year Emoticon

Chinese-Happy-New-Year-2014-Image.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And some gift Present emoticon from HWJ along with her payment for GeNtLe calendar and DVD.Thank you, HWJ! Emoticon in love 4960938334_3cd6b5b0cc_o.gif
12184086584_e4acdc4208_b.jpg

lol..aww..that's great KB, that you got the package!!  I know that's very little..comparing what i've been getting!! 
Hope they fit for you okay, especially the bracelet??  :D  And your most welcome...

HEY h2og..yeah long time now, welcome back!!  :)

I shall put some of my own lunar cards soon..  v 

10737745065_cb36984419_o.jpg

@KonaBeans & @hoonwoodjoon - Thanks for the warm welcome... It's always great to come here.  I am looking forward to Coach Song's new movies - Vertigo and Tattooist... 

Hi, dear SIKers!
Searching for Pig in Horse Year, I foud this:  http://chinese.horoscope.com/horoscope/chinesehoroscope/chinese-2014-horoscope-overview.aspx?sign=12
"Wood energy supports teamwork and cooperation. In a season of unsettled energy, inspired ideas and new directions grow from collaborative efforts."; so, our Man have great challenges this year and must work hard, as usual. I agree, I can't wait his new projects!
Dear HWJ, thank you - and beautiful poster! I watched Lobbyist 3 times, first with E-subs.
Dear Kona, Lobbyist was my 3rd drama with SIK; first Jumong, then EOTS and then Lobbyist (up and down SIK's projects, to see if my first impression about him in Jumong as an actor was right - and it was, of course!). Regarding Korean society Lobbyist was a shock for me, but it was also a surprise seeing SIK as a soccer player, tennis, golf player and so on. And, of course, the tango! Oh, men!

425397_242236679193874_1497459578_n.jpg

Nice to see you again, dear h2og! Happy New Year!
He-hey, Danasibro, nice to see you here after so long time! PLease, stay more!! :x 
Thank you for translating Adriana's essay, dear Violeta!! 
Thank you all for your good wishes for Romanian fan club! We do our best and our thoughts are with you and with our beloved Prince Song Il Kook!
Fighting!!
Love you all, SIKers!