[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

And also remember the statements from peb and rwn:

"Im lucky I found a perfect partner."

"we have the best chemistry"

"Best chemistry indeed"

i think that they mean it NOT ONLY as ML/FL. I do not think it is only ml/fl because remember rwn was thinking where he can meet a special someone. I dont remember where he said it. But he was worrying where he can meet "someone". Then he met peb, wanting to work with peb for a long time and then he is saying they found a perfect partner with perfect chemistry. So in this way, he probably means that he found that someone already.... am i wrong?? Hahaha so delulu, i know... but that's how I see it.... also during HOW, why was he very silent when they were talking about marriage? If there's nothing between him and peb, i think he will talk endlessly about the topic as we know he like to talk about those things from cafe amor. Ok, about the thing that sung dong il/heewon saying that he is single. hOW ep5 near the start of the ep. You know how lying by omission is, right? Their conversation was so strange. 

Heewon: why dont you get a gf? 

rwn: im not popular

Me: what??? 5M followers in insta, not popular? Haha PEB only has 3M followers in insta. 

I was hoping he'd say it in statement "yes i am still single" his marriage status is single so no lying about that. What he said only was "im not popular." 

But also no direct statement like i have no gf, i wonder where i can find someone.. because he used to worry about where to find "someone" probably a skit to emphasize to the public that he is single. 

u know, its so strange... right? Im only thinking this because they also had rowoon do a skit where he will say he knows bout the origin of something... when they were pranking kim min ha... So i was thinking that the conversation about being single was also a skit to tell the public he is single. 

I think this is the part where he was telling everyone about his ex. Just observe and look at him here vs in HOW "telling everybody he is single"  sorry I cant find one with eng sub, i cant find where I saw the one with eng subs. 

追記

Spoiler

ネタバレ

【2020年】

【2022年】

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mktgkat said:

The FT rwn sent to PEB was during filming of EAW. -it's like marking the territory. Honestly KTO looks like he's trying hard to score closeness with peb. But peb looked a lot like she's blocking his efforts. If you've seen bts of DYLB, PEB touched KMJ's hand(yes, peb initiated skinship with kmj and it was not part of their scenes) and KTO tried that with her but she said "moyah" which  could mean what are you doing?what are you saying? Even if she was smiling I think she means she didn't like it. Coz KTO stopped.

So.... i think rwn quickly marked his territory by sending FT with couple pics. I don't know if Im the only one thinking this.....?

i'll find links for this later.

What do u think? Then rwn sent ft with 5 couple pics... like a very jealous something namja chingu-ish kind of relationship Hehehe 

Edited by mktgkat

17 hours ago, Wiz said:

I have not observed a romantic chemistry such as prolonged intense gazes or deep conversations between them so far. They appear to be friendly co- stars.  I think that Rowoon appears to be more quiet, contemplative and serious since he is comfortable around PEB and PEB appears to be more playful and less guarded with Rowoon. Just my observations…. I may be completely wrong lol .

This is true, i agree with this... The gaze is different. It lacks intensity when rwn gazes at jba... 

16 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

Yes, the kiss in EP6 was beautiful and so were the BTS snippets of this scene. But from all their interactions, interviews and BTS, I just see two beautiful people that seem to really get along well and have fun while filming and sharing the same vision.

Agree as well.... 

You know I think, the kiss scenes... Coz rwn is known to have intense kiss scenes and after all it's their "job". So I'm not thinking much of it. 

16 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

But for me, what was outstanding, is his immense respect and admiration for PEB that was so palpable, even without a single word. You could tell just by how he was looking at her. You could feel that he was just tremendously enjoying to be by her side and listening to her words. I think he was really touched by her…

Yes... his respect and admiration shows in how he looks at peb .. and i cant see that when rwn looks at jba... 

15 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

think, KSW describe PEB as being precious and GYP. (king’s male butler) seems to have had a subtle but interesting look.

Yeah, rwn even said number 2 source of endorphins is eunbin park and it was so cute that peb said something like why are you unsure? Then he repeated it. Also, if you notice when rwn, eunbin and nam yoon su(hyung of hwi) are together, nam yoon su looks like he's third wheeling and its as if peb and rwn have their own world then nam yoon su is like left out on the side, then look at his face, it's like he knows what's going on. And also the look on nam yoon su's face in KDA when peb said his ideal man should be rwn... Look at yoonsu's face... It's like... Trying hard not to make a reaction like i knew it all along... 

8 hours ago, Pen G said:

Beginning 1:50 After JBA slapped him, he put his head on her left shoulder and semi-embraced her. For quite a bit, too.

He seemed taken aback by the slap...  only...  hehe thats how i see it.  He's a really touchy person.... 

39 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

This is true, i agree with this... The gaze is different. It lacks intensity when rwn gazes at jba... 

Agree as well.... 

You know I think, the kiss scenes... Coz rwn is known to have intense kiss scenes and after all it's their "job". So I'm not thinking much of it. 

Yes... his respect and admiration shows in how he looks at peb .. and i cant see that when rwn looks at jba... 

Yeah, rwn even said number 2 source of endorphins is eunbin park and it was so cute that peb said something like why are you unsure? Then he repeated it. Also, if you notice when rwn, eunbin and nam yoon su(hyung of hwi) nam yoon su looks like he's third wheeling and its as if peb and rwn have their own world then name yoon su is like left out on the side, then look at his face, it's like he knows what's going on. And also the look on nam yoon su's face in KDA when peb said his ideal man should be rwn... Look at yoonsu's face... It's like... Trying hard not to make a reaction like i knew it all along... 

He seemed taken aback by the slap...  only...  hehe thats how i see it.  He's a really touchy person.... 

As a fellow introvert, when I am attracted to someone I get more shy/ bashful and thoughtful around them because I want to make a good impression and learn more about them. I try to hide the fact that I like them but I’m sure that it comes out in other ways through my unconscious body language :) I am usually more playful and chatty with people I’m not attracted to. That’s how I evaluate Rowoon with his new FL and PEB with her other ML. Rowoon and PEB seemed to be more aware of each other and shy with each other especially during kissing scenes.  In the TKA bts  there were times when it was just PEB and Rowoon together organically without their co- stars or staff within their “bubble” while in the DWY bts there seems be other people in the background or close by when he is and his FL interact. I agree that the TKA actors and staff seemed to act like they were watching two people fall for each other and it was an unspoken agreement that they wouldn’t draw extra attention to it when the cameras were around… 

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

usually more playful and chatty with people I’m not attracted to. That’s how I evaluate Rowoon with his new FL and PEB with her other ML. Rowoon and PEB seemed to be more aware of each other and shy with each other especially during kissing scenes.

Oh yeah.... peb and rwn are also playful... Remember when he was carrying her many times.. heheh... But it seemed like.. you know johnny bravo? Look at my big muscles. I'm so strong. Trying to impress some lady... Hahahah

But yeah different kind of playful and chatty with jba... 

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

In the TKA bts  there were times when it was just PEB and Rowoon together organically without their co- stars or staff within their “bubble” while in the DWY bts there seems be other people in the background or close by when he is and his FL interact. I agree that the TKA actors and staff seemed to act like they were watching two people fall for each other and it was an unspoken agreement that they wouldn’t draw extra attention to it when the cameras were around… 

Yeah, and we all know what those "bubbles" are for. Jung chae-yeon(hwi's queen) even said peb and rwn are cute when peb was chasing rwn... they know it too... 

And one more observation from rwn and jba.. during the charades game....

1.) Remember... The pointing to rwn when it was extraordinary atty woo... she pointed then she just passed... rowoon was even baffled and asked why she pointed to him if he's not in it and it's not about him

2.) Jba seemed like she's becoming exasperated with rwn... When rwn was laughing and not guessing... Then he was explaining why he was not guessing... To me its like... they dont have the compatibility that a couple would normally have... jba even said i dont want to do this with him. 

I really feel robin ship is strong... 

So... Did anyone say they will be commenting on each other's insta? I think I read it here that they will probably interact with each other's insta posts   xxadoraa is jba... 

I am getting confused already... 

How many ANONYMOUS food trucks has been received by whom??

Rowoon-1? PEB-1?  Did rowoon receive an ANONYMOUS FT during filming of DWY??

This is another thing that they have. They are both getting anonymous FT. They normally announce who its from, right? Is sending anonymous FT common? 

<Wedding battle>

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvm3axQLzrE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvm39-gLDSN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

<Diva>

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvzGk67rQw2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And still in my head, if it was jba who sent the anonymous FT during filming of Wedding battle, jba and rowoon fans would be happy and it will promote DWY. So I think it's not her. 

1 hour ago, mktgkat said:

This is another thing that they have. They are both getting anonymous FT. They normally announce who its from, right? Is sending anonymous FT common? 

<Wedding battle>

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvm3axQLzrE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvm39-gLDSN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

<Diva>

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvzGk67rQw2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And still in my head, if it was jba who sent the anonymous FT during filming of Wedding battle, jba and rowoon fans would be happy and it will promote DWY. So I think it's not her. 

The food trucks were sent within a week if each other and were both anonymous. It feels like one was sent by PEB and Rowoon responded to her with a food truck. I think when Rowoon posted about the food truck he used bunny emojis in his response. It was a story on instagram which disappears after 24 hrs. It may be on one of his fan pages though.  Cho Boah did comment but he hasn’t responded yet… 

9 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Okay... i've been busy lately hahah.. still I want to up my observation from them. ^

Sorry I still have to watch the bts... i'll catch up soon! Hahaha but i will say it again as i've seen some clips... (from twitter only ^_^v)

About the...

1.) Touch - I am really guessing that rwn's 1st love language is physical touch as he always makes it a point to touch anyone he is close with immediately when he sees them. So once he's past the barrier of being colleagues to being friends his hands will go anywhere. And I would think that this is not a good or reliable indicator if we're to observe.

2.) How he stares at an FL. I definitely would say he really looks at PEB like he is trying to melt ice cream. How he stares at JBA is... well... it falls short of how he looks at PEB. I don't know. I could be wrong and maybe the look rwn gives peb is probably ONLY admiration... it could be that... but his gaze is more intense with peb.

3.) The food truck sent during taping of wedding battle...

sorry my bad. I got excited with the bunny emoticons. I looked at cafe imoi's emoticon and they ALWAYS put bunny emoticons and bunny displays. But here's the thing:

A.) If JBA was the sender of FT in wedding battle.... it would be a good promotion to destined with you which is currently streaming.... right? BUT it said anonymous.

B.) There was also an anonymous FT to rwn during filming of DWY, right? Was there? Ok, I think I'm wrong here. 

So i am guessing anonymous means maybe they have a complicated hidden relationship? I wonder who.. hehehe

OK.. so lets talk about another FT

remember:

a.) The FT rwn sent to PEB was during filming of EAW. -it's like marking the territory. Honestly KTO looks like he's trying hard to score closeness with peb. But peb looked a lot like she's blocking his efforts. If you've seen bts of DYLB, PEB touched KMJ's hand(yes, peb initiated skinship with kmj and it was not part of their scenes) and KTO tried that with her but she said "moyah" which  could mean what are you doing?what are you saying? Even if she was smiling I think she means she didn't like it. Coz KTO stopped.

So.... i think rwn quickly marked his territory by sending FT with couple pics. I don't know if Im the only one thinking this.....?

i'll find links for this later.

b.) Lastly 5 Couple pics were sent. Why couple pics? Why 5 couple pics? Why not one only?

so let's wait awhile if rwn will send jba ft with couple pics as well.... hehehe

The delulu in me thinks this ship is still strong hahaha

i will be back after watching latest BTSs! Heheh

By the way, I forgot.... during netflix promotion of TKA. Rowoon placed his hand and quickly removed it but in netflix promotion of DWY, rowoon intentionally placed his hand on JBA's shoulders.

It looks to me as a promotion thing. But yeah, why behave differently?

To Answer Your Q:

1) Yes, there was an anonymous FT sent to Rowoon on 4/9/2023. I would assume they were still filming DWY by then because I read somewhere DWY filming officially ended on 5/26/23. Since it was sent on 4/9/23 some suspect it was PEB because it is a flip-flop of PEB's birthday on 9/4/23. The banner on the FT stated something like: "We are busy" or something like that. And then the other message: "Today, love is irresistible".

2) Then on Rowoon's b-day 8/6/23 ( I am not sure if Wedding Battle was already filming at this point) there was another anonymous FT, that is the one wherein you were excited because these had bunny emoticons.

FT

A.) So if it was PEB that sent the anonymous FT to Rwn on 8/6/23. Could she be the one stating: "You were excited about you old friend's cheering" , was it JBA that was the "old friend" cheering Rwn? Therefore, PEB was suspicious and probably jelly? hahahhaha.

EAW

Yes, I agree with the FT sent by Rowoon to PEB during EAW filming: No man would send a woman (let alone a former FL) with couple pics and 5, at that if there wasn't "some kind of relationship" or if the man wasn't the least bit interested in the woman. Yes, I agree with marking the territory. Although, let us be cautious. Rwn could send a FT to JBA. If he does, I am crossing my fingers, no couple pictures or if there are couple pictures just the official and promotional ones. hahahaha.

In this forum, someone said in SK the culture it is not customary for a man to just randomly send a woman a gift let alone a co-worker.  A man would not send someting like a FT to a woman unless interested and vice-versa. Not even if they were friends. LIke you don't see Rwn sending a FT to his friend and former FL from EOY. Neither, does that girl (KHY?) ever sent a FT to Rowoon to our knowledge.

TKA Rwn Putting His Hand

Which part or episode in TKA wherein Rowoon placed his hand on PEB and suddenly removed it? Was it the BTS of the photoshoot for their poster with all the rest of the younger cast? When they were sitting down side-by-side? Is that what you are talking about?

Well, think about yourself in high school perhaps when you liked someone or had a crush on someone. You are more self-conscious about your behavior towards that person? Right? This is what Wiz was talking about. Let us say, you unconsciously put your hand on your crush but then you realized: "oh gosh" and you pulled your hand right away. Rowoon also probably did that because he knew that BTS was public or going to be made public. and maybe not jump the gun or whatever?

Now, contrast that with someone who you like only as a friend. No big deal if and when you put your hand on their shoulders? Right? You wouldn't necessarily pull your hand away.

22 minutes ago, Wiz said:

The food trucks were sent within a week if each other and were both anonymous. It feels like one was sent by PEB and Rowoon responded to her with a food truck. I think when Rowoon posted about the food truck he used bunny emojis in his response. It was a story on instagram which disappears after 24 hrs. It may be on one of his fan pages though.  Cho Boah did comment but he hasn’t responded yet… 

Two things? Curious?

1) FT sent within a week? What were the dates or approximate dates? The only ones I have heard of was 4/9/2023 and 8/6/2023 (Rwn b-day). Could you please kindly elaborate?

Answer:

2) Did Rowoon send a FT to PEB? When was this??????? I didn't know this??? More details please? How do you know it was Rowoon?

Answer:

Thank you kindly for your information! You really have insider information that we don't know about? Or at least, I don't know about. hahahaha. Always late to the party. hahaha

1 hour ago, mktgkat said:

<Wedding battle>

<Diva>

Good point. Why are both suddenly getting a lot of anonymous FTs?  I could be wrong but I don't think it would be wise for a person to be anonymous when sending a FT. If were a fan, I would damn well be sure to let Rowoon and PEB know that I spent a lot of money on them. I would identify myself. Same is true with companies/ads that send FTs to RoBin. If a were a friend of Rowoon and PEB I would identify myself. And so far Rowoon's friends (mostly male) have identified themselves, so why send anonymous FTs now? I guess, what is the point of sending FTs if you aren't going to identify yourselves, unless its a "secret relationship"? hahahaha

3 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Oh yeah.... peb and rwn are also playful... Remember when he was carrying her many times.. heheh... But it seemed like.. you know johnny bravo? Look at my big muscles. I'm so strong. Trying to impress some lady... Hahahah

But yeah different kind of playful and chatty with jba... 

Yeah, and we all know what those "bubbles" are for. Jung chae-yeon(hwi's queen) even said peb and rwn are cute when peb was chasing rwn... they know it too... 

And one more observation from rwn and jba.. during the charades game....

1.) Remember... The pointing to rwn when it was extraordinary atty woo... she pointed then she just passed... rowoon was even baffled and asked why she pointed to him if he's not in it and it's not about him

2.) Jba seemed like she's becoming exasperated with rwn... When rwn was laughing and not guessing... Then he was explaining why he was not guessing... To me its like... they dont have the compatibility that a couple would normally have... jba even said i dont want to do this with him. 

I really feel robin ship is strong... 

So... Did anyone say they will be commenting on each other's insta? I think I read it here that they will probably interact with each other's insta posts   xxadoraa is jba... 

Good points.

5 hours ago, Wiz said:

As a fellow introvert, when I am attracted to someone I get more shy/ bashful and thoughtful around them because I want to make a good impression and learn more about them. I try to hide the fact that I like them but I’m sure that it comes out in other ways through my unconscious body language :) I am usually more playful and chatty with people I’m not attracted to. That’s how I evaluate Rowoon with his new FL and PEB with her other ML. Rowoon and PEB seemed to be more aware of each other and shy with each other especially during kissing scenes.  In the TKA bts  there were times when it was just PEB and Rowoon together organically without their co- stars or staff within their “bubble” while in the DWY bts there seems be other people in the background or close by when he is and his FL interact. I agree that the TKA actors and staff seemed to act like they were watching two people fall for each other and it was an unspoken agreement that they wouldn’t draw extra attention to it when the cameras were around… 

Makes perfect sense. If there is an attraction you don't want to make a "mistake" by appearing "too forward". You want to be in your best behavior to impress someone. But you can't help it unconsciously, your body language will betray you once in awhile because you like that person. And the opposite is true if you don't have romantic feelings for someone. You don't really care how you act because you are not out to impress him/her. No biggie.

That is true. Noticed that, too. RoBin were "pairing off" most of the time. I saw at least two photos of the two far away from the rest when they were filming on the fortress. One showed, RoBin tucked away to side talking, Rowoon being so close to PEB face while GYP was playing with a sword. And in that same fortress, they were off to the very end of the fortress (pairing off) and Rowoon's hand on PEB left shoulder while the rest of the gang where closer to the camera shot. Remember, GYP said: "they were always talking"? hahaha.

10 hours ago, Penny said:

After 6 episodes and BTS analysis of DWY, I still not have any special feeling, as well as I have with WYW or TKA. Maybe the reason is I started to watch Korea drama because of PEB.  I also believe that Rowoon change a lot between before and after TKA. He looks more mature, I suppose that PEB is a very good influence for him.

The point is, I have realized that during the last interview of Rowoon in the Rimowa event in NYK ( with sub in Eng ), the interviewer ask him about what he use or like  to do during his vacation. He answered exactly the same way as PEB use to answer. He says that since he has no time for himself, he enjoy a lot stay at home and do some kind of TV marathon.  This answer is really strange, he is promoting luggage, he should say that he like travel, instead of that, he says he want to stay at home, like exactly the same expression as well as PEB ( look like he did a copy/paste of her ). In the other hand I always thought he was the kind of person who enjoy more go out with friend to drink soju then stay at home. Before TKA he use to say he like drink.  I still insist that these two have something between each other.  We have to wait to know it. 

Please Cherry if you know where to locate this video, share with us. I could not find it again.

This make me crazy thinking that PEB and him maybe take some chance to watch TV together, when their schedule allow them.  how could they skip the paparazzi to avoid any dispatch? 

Yes, his has long hair and makes him look mature, too. Why is he suddenly being so bold? hahaha

That is true. I thought about that, too. They probably watch movies together at home because of the paparazzi. ahahaha.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 1:11 AM, mktgkat said:

And also remember the statements from peb and rwn:

"Im lucky I found a perfect partner."

"we have the best chemistry"

"Best chemistry indeed"

i think that they mean it NOT ONLY as ML/FL. I do not think it is only ml/fl because remember rwn was thinking where he can meet a special someone. I dont remember where he said it. But he was worrying where he can meet "someone". Then he met peb, wanting to work with peb for a long time and then he is saying they found a perfect partner with perfect chemistry. So in this way, he probably means that he found that someone already.... am i wrong?? Hahaha so delulu, i know... but that's how I see it.... also during HOW, why was he very silent when they were talking about marriage? If there's nothing between him and peb, i think he will talk endlessly about the topic as we know he like to talk about those things from cafe amor. Ok, about the thing that sung dong il/heewon saying that he is single. hOW ep5 near the start of the ep. You know how lying by omission is, right? Their conversation was so strange. 

Heewon: why dont you get a gf? 

rwn: im not popular

Me: what??? 5M followers in insta, not popular? Haha PEB only has 3M followers in insta. 

I was hoping he'd say it in statement "yes i am still single" his marriage status is single so no lying about that. What he said only was "im not popular." 

But also no direct statement like i have no gf, i wonder where i can find someone.. because he used to worry about where to find "someone" probably a skit to emphasize to the public that he is single. 

u know, its so strange... right? Im only thinking this because they also had rowoon do a skit where he will say he knows bout the origin of something... when they were pranking kim min ha... So i was thinking that the conversation about being single was also a skit to tell the public he is single. 

I think this is the part where he was telling everyone about his ex. Just observe and look at him here vs in HOW "telling everybody he is single"  sorry I cant find one with eng sub, i cant find where I saw the one with eng subs. 

Yeah, also remember in HOW4. When the host asked him: "Don't you imagine yourself with your partner" while they were driving on this road with beautiful surroundings?". Rowoon responded: "I do.". If he didn't have a special someone. He could have sadi: " I do (meaning I do "imagine it") but I don't have a partner" or something like that. NOPE. He said unconsciously as his first response: "I do." hahahaha.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos or tweets
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Yeah, also remember in HOW4. When the host asked him: "Don't you imagine yourself with your partner" while they were driving on this road with beautiful surroundings?". Rowoon responded: "I do.". If he didn't have a special someone. He could have sadi: " I do (meaning I do "imagine it") but I don't have a partner" or something like that. NOPE. He said unconsciously as his first response: "I do." hahahaha.

Yeah, and the look on his face is like he is really imagining it... Hehehe

1 hour ago, Pen G said:

To Answer Your Q:

1) Yes, there was an anonymous FT sent to Rowoon on 4/9/2023. I would assume they were still filming DWY by then because I read somewhere DWY filming officially ended on 5/26/23. Since it was sent on 4/9/23 some suspect it was PEB because it is a flip-flop of PEB's birthday on 9/4/23. The banner on the FT stated something like: "We are busy" or something like that. And then the other message: "Today, love is irresistible".

2) Then on Rowoon's b-day 8/6/23 ( I am not sure if Wedding Battle was already filming at this point) there was another anonymous FT, that is the one wherein you were excited because these had bunny emoticons.

FT

A.) So if it was PEB that sent the anonymous FT to Rwn on 8/6/23. Could she be the one stating: "You were excited about you old friend's cheering" , was it JBA that was the "old friend" cheering Rwn? Therefore, PEB was suspicious and probably jelly? hahahhaha.

EAW

Yes, I agree with the FT sent by Rowoon to PEB during EAW filming: No man would send a woman (let alone a former FL) with couple pics and 5, at that if there wasn't "some kind of relationship" or if the man wasn't the least bit interested in the woman. Yes, I agree with marking the territory. Although, let us be cautious. Rwn could send a FT to JBA. If he does, I am crossing my fingers, no couple pictures or if there are couple pictures just the official and promotional ones. hahahaha.

In this forum, someone said in SK the culture it is not customary for a man to just randomly send a woman a gift let alone a co-worker.  A man would not send someting like a FT to a woman unless interested and vice-versa. Not even if they were friends. LIke you don't see Rwn sending a FT to his friend and former FL from EOY. Neither, does that girl (KHY?) ever sent a FT to Rowoon to our knowledge.

TKA Rwn Putting His Hand

Which part or episode in TKA wherein Rowoon placed his hand on PEB and suddenly removed it? Was it the BTS of the photoshoot for their poster with all the rest of the younger cast? When they were sitting down side-by-side? Is that what you are talking about?

Well, think about yourself in high school perhaps when you liked someone or had a crush on someone. You are more self-conscious about your behavior towards that person? Right? This is what Wiz was talking about. Let us say, you unconsciously put your hand on your crush but then you realized: "oh gosh" and you pulled your hand right away. Rowoon also probably did that because he knew that BTS was public or going to be made public. and maybe not jump the gun or whatever?

Now, contrast that with someone who you like only as a friend. No big deal if and when you put your hand on their shoulders? Right? You wouldn't necessarily pull your hand away.

Two things? Curious?

1) FT sent within a week? What were the dates or approximate dates? The only ones I have heard of was 4/9/2023 and 8/6/2023 (Rwn b-day). Could you please kindly elaborate?

Answer:

2) Did Rowoon send a FT to PEB? When was this??????? I didn't know this??? More details please? How do you know it was Rowoon?

Answer:

Thank you kindly for your information! You really have insider information that we don't know about? Or at least, I don't know about. hahahaha. Always late to the party. hahaha

Good point. Why are both suddenly getting a lot of anonymous FTs?  I could be wrong but I don't think it would be wise for a person to be anonymous when sending a FT. If were a fan, I would damn well be sure to let Rowoon and PEB know that I spent a lot of money on them. I would identify myself. Same is true with companies/ads that send FTs to RoBin. If a were a friend of Rowoon and PEB I would identify myself. And so far Rowoon's friends (mostly male) have identified themselves, so why send anonymous FTs now? I guess, what is the point of sending FTs if you aren't going to identify yourselves, unless its a "secret relationship"? hahahaha

Good points.

Makes perfect sense. If there is an attraction you don't want to make a "mistake" by appearing "too forward". You want to be in your best behavior to impress someone. But you can't help it unconsciously, your body language will betray you once in awhile because you like that person. And the opposite is true if you don't have romantic feelings for someone. You don't really care how you act because you are not out to impress him/her. No biggie.

That is true. Noticed that, too. RoBin were "pairing off" most of the time. I saw at least two photos of the two far away from the rest when they were filming on the fortress. One showed, RoBin tucked away to side talking, Rowoon being so close to PEB face while GYP was playing with a sword. And in that same fortress, they were off to the very end of the fortress (pairing off) and Rowoon's hand on PEB left shoulder while the rest of the gang where closer to the camera shot. Remember, GYP said: "they were always talking"? hahaha.

Yes, his has long hair and makes him look mature, too. Why is he suddenly being so bold? hahaha

That is true. I thought about that, too. They probably watch movies together at home because of the paparazzi. ahahaha.

Rowoon received an anonymous food truck on 8/6/2023 and the Castaway Diva team received an anonymous food truck on 8/11/2023. I was saying that it could be that PEB sent Rowoon the food truck and 8/6/2023 and he sent one to the Castaway Diva team on 8/11/2023 anonymously and not to directly to PEB in order to not be suspicious possibly.  Maybe PEB sent the April food truck that was anonymous and in August and she was referring to Rowoon’s excitement for receiving the one in April in her message/ banner on the anonymous August food truck? Rowoon has sent food trucks to his past FL leads but I think they sent him one first and the difference between PEB and the other FL are the private couple photos- he did not do that previously.  The information about the food trucks to the other FL has been shared in 2021/2022 in this thread  but I am not sure where. 

Edited by Wiz

Those anonymous food trucks are really suspicious... my curiosity is killing me... but then again... If you think about it... They're both getting anonymous FTs. So... highly likely, that is our answer, it's them. ? 

:hwaiting2:

How about this one? no name of sender mentioned too. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwFfFv_BxCy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

55 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Rowoon received an anonymous food truck on 8/6/2023 and the Castaway Diva team received an anonymous food truck on 8/11/2023. I was saying that it could be that PEB sent Rowoon the food truck and 8/6/2023 and he sent one to the Castaway Diva team on 8/11/2023 anonymously and not to directly to PEB in order to not be suspicious possibly.  Maybe PEB sent the April food truck that was anonymous and in August and she was referring to Rowoon’s excitement for receiving the one in April in her message/ banner on the anonymous August food truck? Rowoon has sent food trucks to his past FL leads but I think they sent him one first and the difference between PEB and the other FL are the private couple photos- he did not do that previously.  The information about the food trucks to the other FL has been shared in 2021/2022 in this thread  but I am not sure where. 

So what baffles me is the phrase: "you were excited at your old friends cheering" or something like that. If PEB sent the Ft in April which I think is her. You think she would refer to herself as the "old friend" or in 3rd person in the 8 6 23 FT to throw the scent off her? hahaha.

Yes, that is true he sent a FT to his former FL but she sent one first. And you are right. NO 5 couple photos on the FTs he has sent.

59 minutes ago, Wiz said:

If the Castaway Diva sent was sent anonymously why was it taken down on IG after 24 hours? Where was it posted in the first place in PEB's IG or Rwn's IG? Just curious. Thank you for the information.

46 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

Those anonymous food trucks are really suspicious... my curiosity is killing me... but then again... If you think about it... They're both getting anonymous FTs. So... highly likely, that is our answer, it's them. ? 

:hwaiting2:

How about this one? no name of sender mentioned too. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwFfFv_BxCy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

It was posted by the FT company on 8 18 2023 but it is possible that it was delivered earlier than that, as FT companies post later. Could it be possible that PEB sent 2 FTs to Rwn? She can definitely afford it? ahahahhaha.

15 hours ago, Pen G said:

1) Beginning 1:50 After JBA slapped him, he put his head on her left shoulder and semi-embraced her. For quite a bit, too. I am not sure if that is part of the direction of the PD. It seems like a rehearsal, so why would Rowoon embrace her like that? It wasn't a full, locked embrace but have you seen Rowoon embrace PEB like that in their BTS? If I remember right, he has never done that to PEB. But then again, maybe he respects PEB too much? But still. Aarrrgh! This is driving me crazy.

2) Beginning 4:33 from the back angle of the kiss scene. I am not sure if that was an actual take of the kiss or they were just practicing. If it was just a rehearsal, they don't need to practice a kiss scene. I remember during TKA BTS when there was a kiss involved with PEB, there was no rehearsal of the "actual kiss". They just actually kissed during the actual take.

If it were the actual take, why did Rowoon linger in the kiss? Unless, of course, the PD told them to hold the kiss longer and it will be edited in the final cut.

3) And then the "looking for the dog scene" BTS. There was a part there, that Rowoon was trying to hide the dog treat from the dog, so he reached both arms around JBA to hide the treat. I mean, if he wanted to hide the treat from the dog. Couldn't he have had just hid it behind his back? Now, a caveat: JBA was the one giving the commands to the dog to "sit" and "paw" and she had the treat for the dog during rehearsal. The explanation was maybe, the dog was trained to look for the treat from JBA. So maybe, Rowoon pretended that the treat came from JBA and then proceeded to hide the treat? Am I wrong?

4) MTGKTG posted that the anonymous FT that was sent to Rowoon on 8 6 2023 had the message (but with bunny emoticons): "You were so excited about your old friend's cheering" with a "suspicious" emoticon. That has baffled me a lot. Could it be possible that JBA sent that? I know JBA doesn't identify as a bunny. But could the "old friend's cheering" be PEB? That is why JBA is suspicious?

I don't know. Something feels off to me? But I do understand, the admiration that Rowoon has for PEB, even after TKA. But maybe, that was just it...... just ADMIRATION? Then after praising her during EAW. Nothing. So it makes me even more suspicious.

One good thing though that is more important, I have so far not seen Rowoon tell JBA that she is beautiful. Although, there are 10 more BTS episodes of DWY. So who knows? But during TKA BTS, and the TKA Blu Ray. I have heared Rowoon compliment PEB about her beauty. Not sure if telling someone that they are beautiful is automatically equivalent to LOVE. But that has got to amount to something? Right? I will closely watch the remaining BTS of DWY. If I hear the slightest "You are beautiful" from Rowoon to JBA. Then, time to take down this forum. hahahaha.

Could you please kindly read my response to Wiz? Can you give me your thoughts please about my 5 items? Thank you kinldy!

Could you please kindly read my response to Wiz? Can you give me your thoughts please about my 5 items? Thank you kinldy!

1) I think this is just his playful side, like wanting to be consoled after she slapped him :-)

He seems to be a touchy and clingy person when around people he feels safe with but I think he is also aware of and respects personal boundaries someone is setting. 
2) I think that the cameras where actually rolling. JBA suddenly became shy and started laughing and he said something like „stop giggling“ and „hurry“, he wanted to keep going, but her laughter totally got them out of the scene :-)

3) I didn‘t see this one. But your explanation sounds plausible.

4) I think this food truck was actually send to him by his old high school friends he mentions from time to time. He seems to be very close to them. And as they went to the same school, I believe they have the same wealthy background as him and have the resources to send him a foodtruck. And the sender was actually written on the banner, but KSW put a sticker on top of it, so that it wouldn’t be visible in his instagram story. 
5) I doesn‘t surprise me that they show no interaction on social media after the airing of the series. They are well aware that it would only rise suspicions. 
I guess we will never know what is really happening unless they are ready to show us or get accidentally caught :-)

22 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

MimiSchu, very well said.  I also notice the growth in KSW confidence as he gain more experience and affirmation in his acting.  I am very happy for his confidence and being able to carve his passion.  It must have been hard to figure out his next steps with his lingering back injury and he trained to be an idol for so long and as well as his commitment to his group.  He must have struggled a lot but I think PEB may have enlightened him and guided him to think from a different angle.  From the TKA era, KSW did say he and PEB talked a lot and during one of the BTS, I think, KSW describe PEB as being precious and GYP. (king’s male butler) seems to have had a subtle but interesting look. During TKA filming time, He seems to be exhausted am going thought some hurdles in life so maybe he could have been more playful.  He filmed

DWU after being well rested so that may also impact a person on the film set, right?

Another thought for me is if someone is interested to a person, would they be more awkward, shy, observant and careful rather than treating them really relaxed and like a good buddy? 

i am still falling back to the food truck the KSW sent to PEB, and the interesting thing is she responded with sending a food truck back also with couple pictures.  She could have just posted pictures of him or even nothing all.  

Would you think PEB new role may also be inspired by KSW? I am really looking forward to her new show and hope she shares more why she took on this role because seriously it seems after TKA, the first role she picked was Diva.  WYW she already committed I think at the beginning of TKA or at least during. 

Sorry for dragging this post.  After seeing the recent kissing bts with JBA, I have a lot of thoughts.  Actually all over the place.  He did say in one interview that he would be a jealous boyfriend.  He says he would watch the show with her but wouldn’t stay for those intimate scenes. Perhaps i expect him to do the minimal keeping what he shared on the interview in mind but even the BTS seems like a pretty hot kiss.  Then again, his character was cursed with love and on the other hand KSW in most of his ML lead drama, he was not shy with kissing scenes

Thank you for your kind answer. I couldn’t agree more with everything you said.

He has gone through some hardships, but I hope that he can see clearly now that everything happens for a reason and in the end all the efforts and hard work pays off. Sometimes when things just don’t go as you wished or planned, you have to readjust and find a new purpose. Fighting! ;-)

Edited by MimiSchu

37 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

I think this food truck was actually send to him by his old high school friends he mentions from time to time. He seems to be very close to them. And as they went to the same school, I believe they have the same wealthy background as him and have the resources to send him a foodtruck. And the sender was actually written on the banner, but KSW put a sticker on top of it, so that it wouldn’t be visible in his instagram story. 

I think the one that raised a lot of suspicion was the one where he gave the “I love you” hand gesture.  Maybe the one in April? KSW seems to be a deep thinker and PEB really seems like a perfect match to balance that out for him.  Not sure how the really him is.  He seems very calm and introvert in many videos yet in some BTS he is very playful so not sure if the very playful side is more business. Hope I made sense.  

He did mention on HOW that KHY sucks his energy (in a playful way) which I thought was cute and made he thinks he enjoys calm, smart yet quality talks with people.  

My observation is that either PEB and KSW really are born by sharing the same values and habits or they are influencing each other from before or now but it is

quite interesting that they are so in synch is striving for small and bits of happiness rather that big goals and rarely you see people sharing the same value in life in interviews.  

Another interesting thing is KHY in her awards acceptance speech she said something along the lines of wishing to flip her question marks into exclamation marks which took me by surprise since that was what PEB describe for KSW in an interview follow TKA that she is looking forward to KSW to turn his question marks into exclamations marks.
I don’t know what to think about it.  Is that a common South Korean analogy?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

1) I think this is just his playful side, like wanting to be consoled after she slapped him :-)

He seems to be a touchy and clingy person when around people he feels safe with but I think he is also aware of and respects personal boundaries someone is setting. 
2) I think that the cameras where actually rolling. JBA suddenly became shy and started laughing and he said something like „stop giggling“ and „hurry“, he wanted to keep going, but her laughter totally got them out of the scene :-)

3) I didn‘t see this one. But your explanation sounds plausible.

4) I think this food truck was actually send to him by his old high school friends he mentions from time to time. He seems to be very close to them. And as they went to the same school, I believe they have the same wealthy background as him and have the resources to send him a foodtruck. And the sender was actually written on the banner, but KSW put a sticker on top of it, so that it wouldn’t be visible in his instagram story. 
5) I doesn‘t surprise me that they show no interaction on social media after the airing of the series. They are well aware that it would only rise suspicions. 
I guess we will never know what is really happening unless they are ready to show us or get accidentally caught :-)

Makes sense. But for #4, why would his male HS friends send him a vertical banner with a thirst picture of him that he posted of himself on 2 13 2021? Unless, his HS friends were mocking him? Would you know what the message of the vertical banner is with the THIRST PICTURE? Was it a joke along with the thrist picture?

Weird, though? If he mentions his HS friends from time to time and he publicly mentions them. Why would he suddenly put a sticker on top of the sender? Why make his HS friend suddenly private when he mentions them publicly? Just curious? Thank you very much!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Possibly hiding the name to protect them or person.  He probably mention he is close to his highschool buddies but never disclosed their names. Just my thiught

Possibly. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Possibly hiding the name to protect them or person.  He probably mention he is close to his highschool buddies but never disclosed their names. Just my thiught

Would you know the translation of the vertical banner of the THIRST PICTURE of the FT by any chance? TY.