[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

I found it curious that they did not have a second kiss in the last episode on the roof when it should have naturally happened

I knowwww... While watching ep12.. I was thinking what would happen to their love story coz during the rooftop scene  it felt like they were just being casual and just friends because of body language... I was puzzled like if they still needed to define the relationship.. but they kissed on ep11..  but rooftop scene felt like they were just friends... Then kiho put his hand on mokha's shoulder....and they just looked at each other...  I was like... 'That's it?? Okay.." 

And now i am reminded of the scene in tka, last episode i think, when rwn was carrying her in the woods... Peb kissed rwn, looked like an adlib kiss again... She stretched her neck.. kind of angled her face to his.. to kiss rwn at that scene...

But with Kiho, whom Mokha waited to meet again for 15yrs... She can't stretch her neck to kiss him? And Kiho just stared/gazed at her? Just that?Hahahaha forgive my ridiculous thoughts...  

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

BTS

I'll find time to watch it this week I was waiting for their BTS for so long, i just saw it posted today... I was late.. heheh

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

In TKA there was also a scene where I almost expected there to be a kiss but it turned out to be a hug was when KSW just found out she is a female and there were alone sitting side by side and PEB starting telling KSW her story and he Pretty cut her off and told her his feelings doesn’t change

Oh I remember this scene!! I was also debating in my head if it should have been a kiss or just simply a hug... Initially I thought it should have been a kiss... But I eventually understood that hugging could be more appropriate because its like hugging signifies acceptance more than a kiss would, right??? 

• Like 1

I feel a lot of the scenes might be what the directors envision and there doesn’t seem like any extra adlibs like TKA.  Why I am saying this is both CJH and PEB both has the hand grab face thingy going.  I don’t think that is a coincidence but directed.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pen G said:

Wait a minute. Why is the Profile Picture of kimyoungdaes a "couple" photo of CJH and PEB? Is this a promo picture? It seems like is was taken from the rooftop but I don't remember PEB wearing a red top in any of the scenes at the rooftop?

I tried to look for this photo online but I could not? Would you know when and where this "couple" photo was taken?

Seems strange that is was not part of the promotion of CAD? Or am I wrong?

7 hours ago, Pen G said:

Wait a minute. Why is the Profile Picture of kimyoungdaes a "couple" photo of CJH and PEB? Is this a promo picture? It seems like is was taken from the rooftop but I don't remember PEB wearing a red top in any of the scenes at the rooftop?

I tried to look for this photo online but I could not? Would you know when and where this "couple" photo was taken?

Seems strange that is was not part of the promotion of CAD? Or am I wrong?

I believe it’s one of the pictorials for the frame to be put on the wall by ending of the last episode, which is around last 5 minutes where LEE’s family and Mok Ha were at the dining table. The particular photo was not used, however another shot was placed instead. 

21 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

But with Kiho, whom Mokha waited to meet again for 15yrs... She can't stretch her neck to kiss him? And Kiho just stared/gazed at her? Just that?Hahahaha forgive my ridiculous thoughts..

lol yes would have been nice if there was a kiss there.  Maybe if it was KSW instead of CJH we would have gotten a kiss or if it was KSW and JBA perhaps a zillion on that scene already.  Just joking but yes I agree there seems to be a bit of a shortfall on the depiction of the love and passion transmitted after waiting and searching for someone for 15 years and going through the obstacles that they have and finally reaching resolution.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

most Kdrama fans are women and they tend to focus on the male leads even when they aren’t the focus of the drama. I saw this start happening towards the end of CAD and recall something similar happening when EAW was ending. It made me a little sad because PEB put so much time into preparing for CAD and promoting it  and people were primarily focusing on shipping her with her male leads.

Ohhh... This is probably why there was no kiss scene on ep12??? And Kiho and Mokha's ending was around the middle part of ep12.. then Mokha's dream was realized at the ending... Ok now I get it.. too slow hahaha

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

I knowwww... While watching ep12.. I was thinking what would happen to their love story coz during the rooftop scene  it felt like they were just being casual and just friends because of body language... I was puzzled like if they still needed to define the relationship.. but they kissed on ep11..  but rooftop scene felt like they were just friends... Then kiho put his hand on mokha's shoulder....and they just looked at each other...  I was like... 'That's it?? Okay.." 

And now i am reminded of the scene in tka, last episode i think, when rwn was carrying her in the woods... Peb kissed rwn, looked like an adlib kiss again... She stretched her neck.. kind of angled her face to his.. to kiss rwn at that scene...

But with Kiho, whom Mokha waited to meet again for 15yrs... She can't stretch her neck to kiss him? And Kiho just stared/gazed at her? Just that?Hahahaha forgive my ridiculous thoughts...  

I'll find time to watch it this week I was waiting for their BTS for so long, is just saw it posted today... I was late.. heheh

Oh I remember this scene!! I was also debating in my head if it should have been a kiss or just simply a hug... Initially I thought it should have been a kiss... But I eventually understood that hugging could be more appropriate because its like hugging signifies acceptance more than a kiss would, right??? 

I didn’t understand why they did not kiss in the last episode where they shared that they understood and loved each other. I also thought the hug was awkward, why didn’t PEB put her arm around CJH? It looked more like friendly hug than one of lovers. I liked their chemistry but I think the second lead had better natural chemistry with PEB and did not seem star struck by her…

• Like 2

On the other had KiHo is suppose to be a character that doesn’t show much emotion so that short kiss might have mean the world :joy:just like if you watch CAD how he express “I love you” to his brother was a big deal.  

I think in an interview with CJH he mentioned that his character was written a certain way so he tried to convey a lot of KiHO emotions through his eyes because he said eyes don’t lie.  We Robin fans here also agree with this statement because for KSW, eyes don’t lie on the BTS for TKA :tounge_wink:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wiz said:

It looked more like friendly hug than one of lovers.

I knowww.... same... Thats why I was puzzled... Hehehe

6 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

On the other had KiHo is suppose to be a character that doesn’t show much emotion so that short kiss might have mean the world :joy:just like if you watch CAD how he express “I love you” to his brother was a big deal

Yeah... True... Kiho expresses affection differently... 

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

I apologize if talking about CJH offended anyone.  I thought since we did discussed about JBA and KSW during DWY that it was ok to discuss PEB and CJH and compare their chemistry differences to TKA.  of course we get excited about their new project and I don’t think people are discounting her efforts to make CAD happen and she is really making a reputation in the singing world.  

Seeing good chemistry with her and a new ml is a positive thing but that for me doesn’t equate to shipping but it was more a refreshing feeling to be able to openly accept another drama with PEB and another ML since I was completely stuck in TKA for the longest time.

To me CAD it was completely successful with a powerful message and compelling and beautiful stories with many heros centralized around the biggest theme is hope, believe and faith.  To be honest without someone as powerful and compelling as PEB, it may not be brought to life.

I too hope that this little flame of a forum keeps going until we celebrate solid news 

I can only speak for myself but you did not offend me at all.

1) Just like Sherlock Holmes, some ways we can discuss the "suspects" is to eliminate them as such. If we can eliminate JBA and CJH or many others. Then we can sort of "deduce" the real culprit of love. hahahahaha. Don't know if that makes sense?

2) Yes, just like you I had a hard time seeing ANY MALE past KSW with PEB. In so much that I got really angry inside when PEB was paired with some other ML. My blood pressure would rise, my face would be all red and sometimes I get so angry online and start heated debates.

It was NOT healthy for both PEB and for my own well being.

Seeing, PEB with CJH was an avenue for me to be calmer, saner, more logical, more even-keeled. It was a break from my insanity (yes, I admit) with RoBin. I discussed CJH and PEB but I did not necessarily and actively shipped the two. When I said I fell for the ML of CAD, acting wise and personality-wise (CJH being kind and not a user like KTO, helped very much)............ It was also a signal to myself that I could finally accept and see PEB with other MLs. I was free or a little bit freer from the chains and the prison that I created for myself. hehahaha.

I had to have CAD in my life (seeing CJH and PEB) to smack me hard in the head to come back to some form of normalcy. 

( I am not talking about PEB's great CAD performance here, just the co-star).

3) I must be honest. For the past several weeks I was not feeling KSW much. But after awhile, I have come to accept again that there COULD be a RoBin, especially after sort of "eliminating" JBA and CJH ala-Shelock Holmes-style hahaha.

Like they say: If you see a fork on road, sometimes you have to take the "wrong" road to find out which was the "right" one.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

Yeah... True... Kiho expresses affection differently...

At the end of the day, I still believe ROBIN evidence during the TKA era still remains true and unique.  If truly ROBIN is real, I believe CJH remain courteous and cautious and through observation he seems like a gentleman.  Just like the end scene where PEB was fighting to get her journal back he held her arm with the hand that wasn’t holding the journal incase she falls.  Maybe he is also in a relationship, who knows, but agree that so far the interaction is good friends and comfortable trustable colleagues, ML and FL

8 minutes ago, Pen G said:

was NOT healthy for both PEB and for my own well being.

Seeing, PEB with CJH was an avenue for me to be calmer, saner, more logical, more even-keeled. It was a break from my insanity (yes, I admit) with RoBin. I discussed CJH and PEB but I did not necessarily and actively shipped the two. When I said I fell for the ML of CAD, acting wise and personality-wise (CJH being kind and not a user like KTO, helped very much)............ It was also a signal to myself that I could finally accept and see PEB with other MLs. I was free or a little bit freer from the chains and the prison that I created for myself.

I dito that feeling :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

I didn’t understand why they did not kiss in the last episode where they shared that they understood and loved each other. I also thought the hug was awkward, why didn’t PEB put her arm around CJH? It looked more like friendly hug than one of lovers. I liked their chemistry but I think the second lead had better natural chemistry with PEB and did not seem star struck by her…

Yeah, starstruck (crush) is a good word. He is in awe of just PEB's presence. hahahaha.

Startruck + Shy = Awe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I apologize if talking about CJH offended anyone.  I thought since we did discussed about JBA and KSW during DWY that it was ok to discuss PEB and CJH and compare their chemistry differences to TKA.  of course we get excited about their new project and I don’t think people are discounting her efforts to make CAD happen and she is really making a reputation in the singing world.

No need to apologize and I also did not feel offended. I just felt a little uncomfortable, like I mentioned earlier. I felt that the main focus of this thread got a little swayed away with all the gushing over CJH.

Of course it is ok to talk about their recent projects and their male/female leads.
It is just that I felt a difference in the nature of the discussions. While discussing DWY, I sensed that almost everyone here was happy that RW did not have the same level of chemistry with JBA than with PEB (according to us, others may see it otherwise). So in the course of these discussions there was always a connection to TKA and PEB.  And that, I think, was not the case in a lot of the discussions about CAD. I felt that almost everyone here was just super happy about the chemistry of PEB and CJH. And that was it. I just feel that the discussions about PEB and CJH were just on a totally different level and didn’t do this thread justice. It is a Robin thread after all.

And that’s about it. Nothing more to add from me on this topic :)

But I am glad that my earlier comment contributed to a lot of you also expressing your feelings. And I am thankful for that ❤️

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

I liked their chemistry but I think the second lead had better natural chemistry with PEB and did not seem star struck by her

In the latest interview post CAD, PEB mentioned that N (aka 2ML) debuted as an idol a long time ago so hence less likely to be starstruck plus less pressure as he's not the ML.  I personally like CJH a lot and I find him to be super cute and charming.  So far, he's not milking the success of CAD and he seems very respectful of PEB.  They had the least screen time for being FL and ML.  PEB had more screen time with the 2ML but mostly with Ran-Joo.

Honestly speaking, if PEB were not the star of this drama, I would find it boring.  After being rescued, most of the story was on the abusive dad and finding Kiho.  There were hardly any love lines or skinship and I found myself screaming enough with the face cupping!  This speaks highly the power of PEB!  The ratings were amazing granted there were no couple photos, only one kissing scene (after 10 episodes!!!), no couple promos, and all the makings/BTSs were only available regionally.  

I think any MLs who are not on the A list will find PEB intimidating.  So far, I only see her letting Rowoon get that close to her.  There were a few clips that show CJH almost touching PEB when he was embarrassed but he would stop himself from actually touching her. 

After watching CAD and see how happy PEB was compared to EAW era, I'm super happy for her.  After two years of obsessively hoping and wishing for any crumbs of Robin, for some reasons I find myself not shipping them as hard but more of a fan of their craft.  So what @Yuen10said about being able to enjoy their work with other love interest without overanalyzing applies to me as well.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Im just gonna post my thoughts.... I saw a clip of their kiss in twitter/x... Just posting it here..  i have finished watching CAD... 

I just feel like... the kiss lacked something? Hahaha... I mean.... Its like the kiss of cjh was so respectful or plain or maybe just sweet .. i even felt like peb may have thought it was too quick or lacked something thats why she kissed him twice to make their kiss look better on screen...? I initially thought "wait? She can't get enough of his kiss so she kissed him again? Twice?" But knowing peb... She always thinks " what would be good to show the audience? Or was that good enough to show the audience?" So i think she added that because his kiss lacked something? hehehe...

Uhhh... im gonna compare this to rwn and peb's afternoon kiss in their secret place.. rwn was able to match peb... idk?... level of intensity?? Its like their afternoon kiss had strong feelings of "desire" or how can i describe the feeling... Could it be arousal???  Hahaha... That even if the camera was focusing on them the intensity of their emotion(or arousal  hahaha) really showed on screen... Coz even if peb was the one who lead the kiss... Rwn was able to match it... It was full of desire.. from both of them... 

Am i the only one who feels/thinks this????

And... I feel like cjh is super starstruck with peb... Thats why I cant feel it so much.. hehehe and I think that peb is trying very hard to reach out and get close to cjh because cjh can't get past his "starstruck/crush" thing for peb....  

This is in contrast to what i observed with rwn... Rwn was able to get close to peb fast... And i think he was quick to sense that peb was trying to get close to him and he was okay with being close during... when peb was filming him when peb was saying how good rwn looks on screen... Then he said you don't usually say those things to me...

if he was starstruck it didn't show too much... What i saw with them was desire.. heheh

I think partly because he is an "idol" that's why maybe those things don't faze him... rwn has very high self confidence...

Im not saying cjh isn't confident, okay?... It's just.. i dont know how to explain further... Hehe bear with my thoughts... 

I think im still hardcore shipping rwn and peb... Im just... Waiting... Hoping... But im okay if it doesn't happen... its just my wish as a robin fan.. heheh 

I couldn’t agree more with everything you said here. That is what I was trying to convey in some of my last postings here but I couldn’t sum it up so precisely like you did. Thank you for that. That is what I meant when I said that their story doesn’t touch me at the core. Their kiss was sweet, yes, but not nearly as longing as it should have been after 15 years of waiting for each other.

To be fair it is not quite comparable with TKA, because it was much shorter in general and the focus was not merely on their love story, hence a shorter time to build up their emotional connection. I agree that CJH being starstruck might have come in his way and he probably couldn’t overcome it till the end. That might have hindered his acting a little bit in the romantic storyline. 

Yes, RW is confident, even though he talked about his insecurities before. Everybody has some, but I think he found a way to overcome them. I think his parents raised him well. He has clear standards and ethical values and knows his worth and that shows and attracts other people. I also think that he has a way with people. Getting close and bonding with different kind of people seems to come naturally to him. He recently said in an interview that one of his fondest memory of filming DWY is him getting close with the technical staff. He said that he was often eating out with them while filming and loved hearing their stories of life. He even went on a short trip to Jeju with them after filming ended. He doesn’t seem to have any barriers and also seems to be approachable. So I think it is just not in his character to be intimidated or starstruck by someone. I believe that made it much easier for him and PEB to become close right from the beginning. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, NTTD said:

After watching CAD and see how happy PEB was compared to EAW era, I'm super happy for her.  After two years of obsessively hoping and wishing for any crumbs of Robin, for some reasons I find myself not shipping them as hard but more of a fan of their craft.  So what @Yuen10said about being able to enjoy their work with other love interest without overanalyzing applies to me as well. 

I feel the same.  On top of the strong positive message which was very timely for me from this drama and I am thankful for this drama to be airing the time it did in order for me to find some escape into fantasy but in the end i took away a very encouraging and positive message.  I was also able to appreciate such a pure and positive cast.  For the ML, I was positively surprised at his purity which may be because I did not expecting much and as a matter of fact I wasn’t sure if I can see PEB with any other lead other than KSW hence CJH brought me a surprised and help be break that trap.  KTO didn’t have that effect for me during EAW but that can also be because TKA is still very fresh and we were still getting little crumbs or he just didn’t have the same ora as CJH.  I don’t know.

I think PEB and KSW went through so much during the filming of TKA together and I don’t say together lightly as PEB refers him as her best partner.  He did not leave her alone and help wherever he can. TKA is also a much longer drama and probably that bond they build digs deep no matter what their relationship is.  TKA remains special.  

i think I can now appreciate more of both KSW and PEB’s future work and still be quietly shipping and hoping for good news one day :blush:

• Like 3

On 12/5/2023 at 2:23 PM, NTTD said:

In the latest interview post CAD, PEB mentioned that N (aka 2ML) debuted as an idol a long time ago so hence less likely to be starstruck plus less pressure as he's not the ML.  I personally like CJH a lot and I find him to be super cute and charming.  So far, he's not milking the success of CAD and he seems very respectful of PEB.  They had the least screen time for being FL and ML.  PEB had more screen time with the 2ML but mostly with Ran-Joo.

Honestly speaking, if PEB were not the star of this drama, I would find it boring.  After being rescued, most of the story was on the abusive dad and finding Kiho.  There were hardly any love lines or skinship and I found myself screaming enough with the face cupping!  This speaks highly the power of PEB!  The ratings were amazing granted there were no couple photos, only one kissing scene (after 10 episodes!!!), no couple promos, and all the makings/BTSs were only available regionally.  

I think any MLs who are not on the A list will find PEB intimidating.  So far, I only see her letting Rowoon get that close to her.  There were a few clips that show CJH almost touching PEB when he was embarrassed but he would stop himself from actually touching her. 

I agree with you that N/ CHY (the second male lead) may not have been star struck because he has been in the business a long time and is an idol/singer as well as respected actor. I honestly saw N and CJH as the same level in terms of their screen time and interactions with PEB even though CJH was billed as the ML. I liked and enjoyed CAD but I wished that it focused on PEB's character's journey more and they had more episodes.  From what I read in PEB's interviews I believe that it was originally to be a typical 16-episode season and was shortened but it was not explained why this occurred.  I agree, I will continue to support Rowoon and PEB in their projects.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

agree that CJH being starstruck might have come in his way and he probably couldn’t overcome it till the end

Maybe star struck maybe a mini crush..he has work with some pretty big names too in Sisyphus and nevertheless but do seem extra giggly and awkward around PEB like you would be in from of your crush.  PEB was completely normal.  It actually felt that PEB was much mature and CJH is a little boy but in reality they are only 8 months apart.  With KSW he actually felt a level with PEB

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

I feel the same.  On top of the strong positive message which was very timely for me from this drama and I am thankful for this drama to be airing the time it did in order for me to find some escape into fantasy but in the end i took away a very encouraging and positive message.  I was also able to appreciate such a pure and positive cast.  For the ML, I was positively surprised at his purity which may be because I did not expecting much and as a matter of fact I wasn’t sure if I can see PEB with any other lead other than KSW hence CJH brought me a surprised and help be break that trap.  KTO didn’t have that effect for me during EAW but that can also be because TKA is still very fresh and we were still getting little crumbs or he just didn’t have the same ora as CJH.  I don’t know.

I think PEB and KSW went through so much during the filming of TKA together and I don’t say together lightly as PEB refers him as her best partner.  He did not leave her alone and help wherever he can. TKA is also a much longer drama and probably that bond they build digs deep no matter what their relationship is.  TKA remains special.  

i think I can now appreciate more of both KSW and PEB’s future work and still be quietly shipping and hoping for good news one day :blush:

Agreed, there are parts of CAD that touched me and made me cry and there were parts that made me feel encouraged as well.  I think that both Rowoon and PEB are authentic and kind people, and I am glad they got to work together and become close and special friends... I think them meeting and working together in TKA was fate and I hope that all works out for them eventually. I hope both PEB and Rowoon will continue to find good scripts and work with talented actors and staff.

I agree that PEB seemed to like Rowoon's maturity and thoughtfulness.  When I saw her interact with CJH it seemed liked she was in protective noona mode because he is so shy and bashful around her. But around Rowoon she treated him as an equal and looked to him for support. 

• Like 2

Robin shippers, hahahaha

There is unconfirmed casting news on Twitter (X).

PEB been reportedly cast as the female lead in a new drama called Hyper Knife which is a medical crime thriller with actor SolKungGu. 

PEB will reportedly play a genius psychopath who is a doctor but also a killer.

We will see if Namoo Actors confirms today or tomorrow.

Yay!!!!!!! New genre is coming in 2024.

• Wiggle 1

45 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Robin shippers, hahahaha

There is unconfirmed casting news on Twitter (X).

PEB been reportedly cast as the female lead in a new drama called Hyper Knife which is a medical crime thriller with actor SolKungGu. 

PEB will reportedly play a genius psychopath who is a doctor but also a killer.

We will see if Namoo Actors confirms today or tomorrow.

Yay!!!!!!! New genre is coming in 2024.

So crazy!  Sweet Eunbin will be a savior and a killer!  Her acting is beyond cutesy romantic leading lady!  I hope this role will be a stepping stone into the big screen.  Her costar Sol Kung Gu is a veteran actor also a Baeksang Daesang (film) with tons of awards so it'll be a very complex role.  I'm very excited for her and hope it'll be confirmed soon.

• Like 1