[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

Okay, but why did Rowooon say after saying he has a private life and for fans to respect his private life. Why did he suddenly talk about marriage and children? He said: "He's not sure if he is going to get married or if he is going to have children"? Why even talk about that out of the blue? Where did that come from? I am thinking that someone would say that only if he is in a relationship or thinking of being in a relationship? If you know you aren't keen on getting married or having children, you don't even talk about it. I have to two sisters who never married or have children but they did NOT talk about it publicly. They weren't even interested in the topic. And when the topic came up, they changed the subject or ignored the topic because they were not really interested. But someone, like Rowoon why would you even bring it up in public UNLESS you are IN a relationship of sorts or planning to be in a relationship. He did NOT say" " I don't know if I am going to have a girlfriend" or " I don't know if I want a relationship". Because he already publicly and honestly admitted he had a previous GF before, like you mentioned. He said: "He's not sure if he is going to get married or if he is going to have children".

I don't know if that makes sense? Am I making any sense? Thank you for your time.

I think he has a certain habit of talking about random things all of a sudden, at least that‘s what I observed in the past :-) 

But I agree with you that it seems a little awkward to do so at a brand event. As he was talking about some worries he had, I think he maybe just wanted to ask the fans to stand by his side, no matter what the future might bring for him.
Some time ago he said that he doesn’t want kids but would want to enjoy his time with his partner instead. So it seems that his thoughts on that subject have evolved since then. But I think that he has always been quite consistent in his wish of getting married. On HOW he even prioritized getting married over acting.

I agree with you that he wouldn’t be talking about those subjects if he wouldn’t be thinking about them. But that’s not unusual for someone in his late twenties I believe. I don‘t necessarily think that this leads to the conclusion that he already is in a relationship, although I really would wish him to be ❤️

Edited by MimiSchu

6 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

Okay, but why did Rowooon say after saying he has a private life and for fans to respect his private life. Why did he suddenly talk about marriage and children? He said: "He's not sure if he is going to get married or if he is going to have children"? Why even talk about that out of the blue? Where did that come from? I am thinking that someone would say that only if he is in a relationship or thinking of being in

As I suspect from some reels and tiktok comments, lot of fantasys of SF9 are worried about that Rowoon will going to leave the boy band, because Rowoon is focus more in acting than singing. Lot of messages are blaming the agency that they are monetizing Rowoon with more profitable activities and putting him extra workload úntil he goes to enlist. Maybe he has intention to send some message to the fans that he has some personal plan. I don't know, but I still thinking that what ever he do from his own decisión will be very welcome for me and we are going to support him. 

19 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

But I think that he has always been quite consistent in his wish of getting married. On HOW he even prioritized getting married over acting.

When I watched HOW episode KSW seemed to be really listening attentively to what his buddy was saying.  I must admit I really liked what his friend LJW said about choosing marriage and found he articulated it very well and his explanation was very touching as well.  I am not sure how much of that was prescripted but none the less, his answer is endearing and really substantiate the meaning of marriage and life partner and someone to grow old with.  The part of someone to grow old with really touched my heart because love is suppose to be a forever commitment and it surpasses and outlives all the perhaps the fame and glory that they are experiencing now.  It is a forever choice. And it may or may not be an opportunity or experience that everyone comes across and of it does, you will be giving up a lot.  
KSW was very quiet during this conversation despite he also chose marriage.  He is normally a very expressive and talkative person.  I am happy that he seems to have positive friend around him and hope he achieves what he want before he enlists.  I am not sure about his ex-girlfriend or how they broke up but i sort of remember seeing in a show that he did mention something along the lines that he love/like her.  Perhaps he experienced lost and regret from before and maybe if love is to appear again he might want to protect or handle it differently… just some random thoughts of mine and I may just be completely wrong :blush:

Thank you everyone on this forum again.  I really do cheer for KSW and PEB.  Although obviously I don’t know them but they seem to be very genuine and there is something about them to me that seems different from the other celebrities.  I am not sure what.  They both seem to some similar values and goal such as finding happiness is simple things and happiness can be simple and a lot of this similarity really reflects in their interviews.  

I am very interested to see how KSW will grow his career and as PEB said in one of her interviews that for him to change those question marks into exclamation marks.  
Rooting for the both of them to see where their career leads them. 

Hope both their upcoming drama is a success.  Excited for it.

Edited by Yuen10

On 8/22/2023 at 8:16 PM, cherry47 said:

MY MAN ROWOONNN LOOK SO FINEEE, CAN HE GET ANY CUTER!!!

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos or Tweets. Thanks!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:fun:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:letsgo:

Spoiler

Edited by cherry47
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

I think he has a certain habit of talking about random things all of a sudden, at least that‘s what I observed in the past :-) 

But I agree with you that it seems a little awkward to do so at a brand event. As he was talking about some worries he had, I think he maybe just wanted to ask the fans to stand by his side, no matter what the future might bring for him.
Some time ago he said that he doesn’t want kids but would want to enjoy his time with his partner instead. So it seems that his thoughts on that subject have evolved since then. But I think that he has always been quite consistent in his wish of getting married. On HOW he even prioritized getting married over acting.

I agree with you that he wouldn’t be talking about those subjects if he wouldn’t be thinking about them. But that’s not unusual for someone in his late twenties I believe. I don‘t necessarily think that this leads to the conclusion that he already is in a relationship, although I really would wish him to be ❤️

I guess. We are very glad though that he did NOT unequivocally say:

1) I don't want a relationship

2) I don't want a Grilfriend

3) I do NOT want to get married

4) I do NOT want to have children

16 hours ago, Penny said:

As I suspect from some reels and tiktok comments, lot of fantasys of SF9 are worried about that Rowoon will going to leave the boy band, because Rowoon is focus more in acting than singing. Lot of messages are blaming the agency that they are monetizing Rowoon with more profitable activities and putting him extra workload úntil he goes to enlist. Maybe he has intention to send some message to the fans that he has some personal plan. I don't know, but I still thinking that what ever he do from his own decisión will be very welcome for me and we are going to support him. 

Agree. We will support him in whatever he decides.

Well, fans should not get angry with Rowoon. He decides where his career and life goes. But I do agree that FNC agency is working Rowoon to death! They need to give him a very, very, very, very big BONUS!

15 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

When I watched HOW episode KSW seemed to be really listening attentively to what his buddy was saying.  I must admit I really liked what his friend LJW said about choosing marriage and found he articulated it very well and his explanation was very touching as well.  I am not sure how much of that was prescripted but none the less, his answer is endearing and really substantiate the meaning of marriage and life partner and someone to grow old with.  The part of someone to grow old with really touched my heart because love is suppose to be a forever commitment and it surpasses and outlives all the perhaps the fame and glory that they are experiencing now.  It is a forever choice. And it may or may not be an opportunity or experience that everyone comes across and of it does, you will be giving up a lot.  
KSW was very quiet during this conversation despite he also chose marriage.  He is normally a very expressive and talkative person.  I am happy that he seems to have positive friend around him and hope he achieves what he want before he enlists.  I am not sure about his ex-girlfriend or how they broke up but i sort of remember seeing in a show that he did mention something along the lines that he love/like her.  Perhaps he experienced lost and regret from before and maybe if love is to appear again he might want to protect or handle it differently… just some random thoughts of mine and I may just be completely wrong :blush:

Thank you everyone on this forum again.  I really do cheer for KSW and PEB.  Although obviously I don’t know them but they seem to be very genuine and there is something about them to me that seems different from the other celebrities.  I am not sure what.  They both seem to some similar values and goal such as finding happiness is simple things and happiness can be simple and a lot of this similarity really reflects in their interviews.  

I am very interested to see how KSW will grow his career and as PEB said in one of her interviews that for him to change those question marks into exclamation marks.  
Rooting for the both of them to see where their career leads them. 

Hope both their upcoming drama is a success.  Excited for it.

Agree. Rowoon who is talkative was just listening to his friend. And HE SHOULD. LJW was very profound, deep and insightful on HOW4. He was speaking about the TRUTH. You are right, all your fame, money, awards, popularity will ONE DAY go away.  You will one day no longer be as popular. money runs out. Fame runs out. Awards get dusty. People will forget you. Another more popular actor and actress will be the NEW IT GIRL or NEW IT BOY.

And what do you have? Nothing to show for. No family, No love. You have grown old with NO partner in life. And it would be too late once you realize that.

Yes, RoBin couple have the same values. Rowoon said it himself on WKore Drawing Interview on YT: He said, him and PEB are THE PERFECT MATCH.

23 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

Olkay, I just finished the first episode of Destined With You on NF today 8/23/2023.

Jo Bo Ahs acting is kinda mediocre? I think Rowoon saved Jo Bo Ah's acting. As you very well know, Rowoon is an exemplary actor. I am not sure about Jo Bo-Ah's acting? It seems she is trying too hard to act like she is cute and funny but it comes out "bleh"? Am I being too harsh?

Obviously, we will consume anything with Rowoon or PEB seperately and together. I don't know if I just lack sleep but the scriptwriter and the screenplay seems to be disjointed? It seems there is no natural flow? Am I being too harsh about how the story is presented?

Your thoughts?

• Like 1

Okay, I think it's because it is a mysterious romance-fantasy that is why they made it a bit disjointed? They don't want to reveal everything all at once. Am I right?

17 hours ago, Penny said:

Of course, FNC Entertainement is going to monetize Rowoon with more profitable activities. Netflix pledged to buy $2.5 Billion (that is US Bilions of dollars), in South Korea shows, movies, etc. All FNC would do is have Rowoon cast in shows that NF would buy. Concerts, training, music videos cost a lot more for FNC to produce out of their own pocket. With NF just buying shows with Rowoon in the cast, FNC does not have to do much of anything. It is a business decision.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2023 at 11:20 AM, MimiSchu said:

Okay, I rewatched Destined With You again after a nap. I was so sleepy and dizzy watching the show this morning, I had to rewatch Episode 1. Okay my assessment?

1) As usual, the parts of Rowoon wherein he portrays a mysterious lawyer is what I am excited and looking forward to in the series.

2) The reason I felt it was disjointed was because I did not have enough sleep last night waiting for DWY. It was all my fault. Duh!

3) The reason they don't make you understand everything is so that it remains a mystery. Duh! What was I thinking.

4) The reason they make it a bit confusing is so that you will watch until Episode 16. I get it! I get it! or maybe, it confused me a bit because of my lack of sleep. Whatever the reason, I totally understand the pacing of the show now.

5) Rowoon's acting is far better than JBA. Rowoon never fails in whatever he does. His acting is exemplary! Kudos to him!

• Like 1

Out of blue, I have notice something.. idk if this is common or not but when ever rowoon laugh or feel shy he always cover his mouth like I have notice that a lot even with his new FL but I have never seen him doing that around PEB, I mean video and photo I have seen with him.. idk if I’m juts tripping.. 

【Destined With You】

Playlist

Spoiler

Spoiler

《Behind the Scene》

https://youtu.be/9N1CHOw-NFI?si=09BtC60YfLRz31cz

Spoiler

《PROMOTION》

Spoiler

《PHOTO》

Spoiler

https://mtv.jtbc.co.kr/destinedwithyou

https://mtv.jtbc.co.kr/vod/pr10011609/pm10067670

https://mtv.jtbc.co.kr/clip/pr10011609/pm10067668

https://t.co/Jtxs2XLj4w

《TOP TV Shows on Netflix 》 

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/

Edited by cherry47
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Adrianna said:

Out of blue, I have notice something.. idk if this is common or not but when ever rowoon laugh or feel shy he always cover his mouth like I have notice that a lot even with his new FL but I have never seen him doing that around PEB, I mean video and photo I have seen with him.. idk if I’m juts tripping.. 

Yes, I noticed that, too.

But I think most Koreans do that, too? But youa are right. I have yet to see Rowoon cover his mouth laughing around PEB. They both just laugh heartily or to their hearts content. That is how comfortable they feel around each other, I would think!

9 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Yes, I noticed that, too.

But I think most Koreans do that, too? But youa are right. I have yet to see Rowoon cover his mouth laughing around PEB. They both just laugh heartily or to their hearts content. That is how comfortable they feel around each other, I would think!

You know, what I really don't like in South Korean dramas? Always depicting Korean workers always getting drunk after work. And I mean, really, really drunk. :blush: On Episode 2 of DWU, that is what they showed. AGAIN. I don't watch a lot of SK shows but it seems to me, this is such an over-used trope? Just saying. 

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwWdWaVvmsJ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwWhrqEpHrv/

whice1

방송할 때 옆모습을 슬쩍 봤는데…

신유 캐릭터와 같은 날카로운 선!!!

그래서 물어봤다 ㅋㅋㅋ

나 “엄마 아빠 중 누구 닮았어요??”

거의 단골 질문….

신유 아니 로운 아니 석우의 답

“반반…. 부모님 사진 보여드릴까요??” 이러더니 바로 휴대폰을 꺼냄…

나 “우아~~~”

뿌듯한 그의 미소

“한 번 더 포즈 어때?”라는 말에…

우리의 로운, 아니 신유는 아주 당당하게

“이렇게요?”라며 웃었다 

#이연애는불가항력 1,2화 다 보셨나요???

그렇다면 오늘은 #youtube

신유와 홍조의 또 다른 케미…

#어글로리 2탄! 25일 오후6시 바로 시작됩니다

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwYwmnfhupj/

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwWgphxP_0b/

Spoiler

• Like 1

Did KSW not choose his character in TKA? I got confused with what he said when he was choosing between his characters when they asked between the characters in TKA and his new drama destined with you in the video that Cherry shared for part 2 of the interview talk-show.  He mumbled something but the translation in the video wrote something like, the last chapter, it was kinda confusing.  I was surprised KSW didn’t pick his character from TKA.  I always thought he held that character to dearly and was very special but perhaps fret watching that video it might be a self fulling thought and maybe they all are dear to him and maybe TKA is not the dearest.  Just some thoughts of mine

:pensive:

Edited by Yuen10

5 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Did KSW not choose his character in TKA? I got confused with what he said when he was choosing between his characters in the video that Cherry for part 2 of the interview talk-show.  KSW didn’t pick his character from TKA.  I was surprised.  I always thought he held that character to be very special.  

I know I was like “whattttt” I took that personally :( but I guess since he was there to promote his current show that’s why he said it even the FL lead said that same thing.. I really did thought he was gonna choose the character from TKA but he didn’t. It seems like he likes his current character better. 

35 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

I know I was like “whattttt” I took that personally :( but I guess since he was there to promote his current show that’s why he said it even the FL lead said that same thing.. I really did thought he was gonna choose the character from TKA but he didn’t. It seems like he likes his current character better. 

Rowoon made an awkward face and then said the chapter was over and chose his new character. But isn’t the “chapter over” for all his other dramas except his current one? Seemed like a “non-answer” to me. He doesn’t like lying so maybe this was the best he could do since he was put on the spot , lol :hwaiting2:

Perhaps Wiz and I must admit Adrianna that I felt a little heartbroken myself when he didn’t pick Jung Ji Woon.  It was interesting how the hosts only used Jung Ji Woon once for comparison.  

KSW and his new FL seems to get a long well and good friends so I am happy KSW enjoyed the filming and had great fun.  I can seem to make anything g out of all those promotions video.  I do find that KSW seems much more confident while in his other promotions he was more subtle

PEB has been really quiet.  Miss her.  Hope we hear some news from her soon.  

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

Perhaps Wiz and I must admit Adrianna that I felt a little heartbroken myself when he didn’t pick Jung Ji Woon.  It was interesting how the hosts only used Jung Ji Woon once for comparison.  

KSW and his new FL seems to get a long well and good friends so I am happy KSW enjoyed the filming and had great fun.  I can seem to make anything g out of all those promotions video.  I do find that KSW seems much more confident while in his other promotions he was more subtle

PEB has been really quiet.  Miss her.  Hope we hear some news from her soon.  

Yeah, I saw FL is getting along with him, I saw people were saying they give cute siblings vibes. PEB is probably busy doing shooting and she is also preparing for MC or something… we will also hear it from her in Oct hopefully..

One thing I did notice after rewatching was that when he picked the other characters he was very certain and kept a straight face but when he pick Jang Shin Yu instead of Jung Ji Woon, it seems like he had a different reaction like laughing more and peeked around after and he did take a bit longer to pick between them.  Did anyone notice? Maybe i am overthinking.  I guess after that one time option it eliminated Jung Jo Woon. It would be interesting to see how he would have choose if it was up against his other characters. I get it though because he is promoting his new character which he is definitely proud of and rightly so.  It is also his come back character and he is actually a main lead where his previous drama storyline were more centred on the powerful female leads. 

There was a lot of people who reads body language earlier in the forum.  It would be interesting for them to chime in and see how they analyze it.