[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

3 hours ago, Adrianna said:

I am not someone who speak on this kind of topic but I gotta let this out of my chest that I been holding into. So hear me out right after rowoon birthday there was this insta account who posted rowoon and PEB going out, they were tagged all over PEB insta but I’m not sure if it was her or not because the picture was so blurry and it was at night so I couldn’t see much but the guy was rowoon I can see his face clear but the girl is hard to see . That person was taggging every second that picture like 15 to 16 times and I went back right next day that picture was gone from that account.. and I have not seen that picture begin linked anywhere. I was tryna find but I couldn’t. 

Woah!!! Really???!! Ok... maybe their agencies threatened to sue for mistaken identity? Awww too bad we can't see even a screen shot of it. Did you notice the height difference though? Was it similar to RoBin?

PEB can really go full stealth mode when she goes out and of course she can always deny and say it's a mistaken identity.... Look at her vlog here. She can go around freely without being noticed too much.

https://youtu.be/MphA2LPfyqE

14 hours ago, Wiz said:

I have seen chemistry promotions in the US as well but it’s not as common. It may be because actors in the US are more open about their relationship status so it would be a harder sell to fake a “romance/chemistry” angle. Most K Actors  don’t really share their relationship status unless they get engaged or married. There has been a recent shift with K Actors beginning to confirm dating rumors more ( example: Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun ) and but this is still relatively new and most still don’t ever confirm who they are dating. I do think that there has been a shift in promotions for the crime/military/ revenge genre for K dramas. If you look at the Netflix shows like DP and the The Glory, there was a focus on the storytelling and why it was impactful  in the promotions.  Disney’s new show Moving  has a a lot of promotion around the story/action and why it’s compelling. I think what Park Eun Bin’s impact is that she is very intelligent, eloquent, humble and comes across authentically . Her promotion of EAW was flawless. She was able to connect with a worldwide audience through her one on one interview with Netflix and her Daesang speech has millions of views.  I’m going to cut Rowoon some slack because even though it’s cringey to watch,  he really can’t not participate in this type of promotion.  

I agree on all points. Agree. Agree. Agree. We love PEB, too. In fact, we are in love with her. hehehe.

It seems wrong to me that people can not date or go out if they want to. Last time I checked, South Korea is still a democratic country, unlike its twin to the North. hahaha. It still boggles my mind that two people have to hide, thus fomenting MORE speculation and suspicion. The more you hide it, the more folks will try to dig. Why not just come out in the open and be done with it? It would be a relief to all of us. It lessens the pressure on the two people. And lessens the reasons for people to lie and deceive. It lessens the hold/power of talent agencies to have TOTAL control of the lives of their talents to the point of slavery. IMHO, that it illegal to have Total Control. We are not in fascist or communist countries.

It still boggles my mind that folks have to "ask" permission from their fans to date. Like. WHAT? And if they do date, their agencies send out a letter to the fans. Almost begging, short of apologizing? So sorry, I really find it absurd. Again, it could be cultural. But we are HUMAN first over something considered "cultural". Am I wrong?

Yes, you are right. Rowoon signed a contract and that contract includes him participating in "cringey-chemistry" promotions. hahaha. Unless of course, Rwn totally enjoys it though? But in the end, IT IS a K-romance so I guess they have to "sell" the romance off-screen as well. Maybe, I am just being too harsh.

Rowoon is a hearthrob: tall, good-looking, high IQ, can sing, can dance, can act. Therefore, OF COURSE production companies will leverage his "hearthrob status" in K-romances. The only way Rwn can escape this "hearthrob" status and be viewed as a serious actor with serious projects (outside K-romances) is to get a project that will SET HIM APART. Which will hopefully land him a Daesang. Just like PEB in EAW. If you remember, Rwn had a NF interview after the NF Swoon Mafia Game with PEB and NYS for TKA. There, he said something like with the success of shows like DP and Squid Game on NF (which weren't K-romances), he has ambitions to have the same kind of projects. Rwn is smart enough to realize that.

He is starting to do that by accepting (hopefully) the role of a villian in TakRyu. Maybe, this will earn himself a Daesang.

14 hours ago, Adrianna said:

I am not someone who speak on this kind of topic but I gotta let this out of my chest that I been holding into. So hear me out right after rowoon birthday there was this insta account who posted rowoon and PEB going out, they were tagged all over PEB insta but I’m not sure if it was her or not because the picture was so blurry and it was at night so I couldn’t see much but the guy was rowoon I can see his face clear but the girl is hard to see . That person was taggging every second that picture like 15 to 16 times and I went back right next day that picture was gone from that account.. and I have not seen that picture begin linked anywhere. I was tryna find but I couldn’t. 

Awww shucks! That would have been something to feast on. hahaha

But why go out when the two can hang out in their own places? But, yeah they can not be cooped up in their places for so long. They have to go out. I wish they would just come out and be done with it. Unless, RoBin couple are truly 'just friends".

Look at that IU girl and her partner. They admitted it. BOOM. DONE. NO SWEAT. NO BIG DEAL. Now, it has given them more publicity and promotion. Now, folks follow their every move. I always see them on YT Shorts. I don't click on it but I am sure others do. Why? Folks will support two people in love. Folks like happy endings. It enhances their public image because it shows that they are human/authentic like us. They are happy, they are sad, they fall in love, get married, etc.

Just can't understand South Korean talent companies pushing and promoting "gimmicky fake-chemistry" but frown upon the real ones.

Did that IU girl and other actresses get less projects because they admitted they are in a relationship? NO. Not a bit. It did not make a dent in her career. If anything else, I think it gave her more projects.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Woah!!! Really???!! Ok... maybe their agencies threatened to sue for mistaken identity? Awww too bad we can't see even a screen shot of it. Did you notice the height difference though? Was it similar to RoBin?

PEB can really go full stealth mode when she goes out and of course she can always deny and say it's a mistaken identity.... Look at her vlog here. She can go around freely without being noticed too much.

Yeah, I saw another YT clip of PEB visiting an amusement park in Busan posted around 12/2022. Unfortunately, that is PEB "content-produced" sponsored by Namoo actors uploaded on their official Namoo Actors YT account. She was accompanied by her manager and one other female staff. She probably had a security detail, too. That is why folks couldn't get near her? hahahaha

But yeah you are right; she can go stealth mode with her hoodie, cap, mask and probably even shades. She was "mostly" unnoticed. But on this YT vid, she wasn't really "going out" on her own volition, though. Although she probably suggested to Namoo where she wanted to go, as she explained in the YT vid. But when I mean "going out", I mean really "going-out". hahahaha.

She wanted to go to an amusement park. I remember Rwn sometime May 2021 n his Nearest But Lost perfume interview. There he expressed his desire to go to an amusement park. So PEB going to one, is that something Rwn suggested? hahahaha. Coinky-dink? hahaha.

11 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Okay, I have a question for you and for everyone who wants to chime in.

Around June 11, 2023 on YT, Rowoon was in an Andz Fan Sign meeting. Before the actual signing, I read the English translation. This was after PEB got her Daesang on April 28. 2023. In that Eng translation, Rwn was explaining something like: "I have a private life, too. I am human and a real person. Rowoon is the brand, but Kim Seok Woo has a real life..........." He was sort of begging/informing his fans to understand that he has a private life and he wants his fans to respect that part of his life. And he has every right to do so. Although, I don't understand why he has to do that? I guess South Korean fans are ultra-possesive and ultra-demanding that Rwn has to educate them, to draw the line? Unless, the English translation was utterly wrong?

Anyway, these are the questions:

1) Why do you think Rowoon gave this speech on June 11, 2023? Why now and why at this moment at Andz? You are free to speculate. I need all the brains and your thoughts.

Answer:

2) Do you think he is paving the way beforehand because he (or they, whoever the other one is) has something to reveal in the future?

Answer:

3) Do you think Rowoon is pre-empting a possible reveal from Dispatch? A few months ago there was a rumor (just a rumor) that Dispatch was going to reveal something about RoBin couple.

Answer:

Thank you for allowing me to pick your brains. Thanks for your thoughts in advance!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/17/2023 at 8:00 PM, mktgkat said:

Oh.. It's just a thought in my head... You know "something in the rain"-son ye jin's kdrama the korean title if translated in english is pretty sister/noona who buys me food... It is in the promotional video of TKA... The TMI part. Where Eunbin said something like "he only eats protein and he does not even eat some chocolate I was offering him because it's carb...I feel so bad for him I hope he can eat very well already" and Rowoon said something like "Noona, buy me food." And she said "yes"/araseo(?)

And now... I'm also thinking in my head about the food truck/s and probably the "anonymous fairy" sponsored food truck she's been sending him..... Hahahaha what a delulu thought... :smooches2:

Start watching 5:06 the conversation I was talking about was around 5:46 look at the purple subtitle near rowoon's head

And so if you know about "something in the rain/pretty noona who buys me food"... Well jung haein who played the ML was into sonyejin (FL) and they became a couple despite the resistance from his family and society... One of the resistance from family and society was because she was older than the guy... Hehehe.. just a thought running in my mind....

Oh... So I misunderstood that he contacted PEB during the making Tomorrow...... Ok.. haha

Another case of lost in translation ahaha

You are right! Hahahaha. When he said: "Noona, buy me food." Maybe, that is why PEB sent those food trucks? She literally bought him food. ahahahahhahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hahaha yeah I mean about the time they were tagged in insta... And generally when she goes out on public she can be on stealth mode... That's why I think she can probably get away with dating outside and just cover up by a lot.... but with someone like rwn who is super tall, he stands out too much they will probably get noticed too soon. 

But yeah, dating/going-out.. yeah, it's probably a cultural thing. Like people who support them feel like they own the celebrities because they say without the fans support the celebrities wouldn't be where they are. Dating is called "scandal" in Korea and I got confused at first when I was trying to understand their entertainment industry. Cancel culture is also big in Korea and these issues are related. Power tripping...

One thing I remember PEB and I admired her greatly for saying this... It's something along the lines of... "Each of us struggle everyday, why don't we just support each other..." And was like she was speaking slowly like she was choking up...

ok, that's how I remember the translation I saw. Not really sure if I remember it correctly. Now I will have to find that video again and I will probably obsess in finding it... Hahah so probably she's speaking partly about the issues we're talking about... I feel so bad for them...

43 minutes ago, Pen G said:

She wanted to go to an amusement park. I remember Rwn sometime May 2021 n his Nearest But Lost perfume interview. There he expressed his desire to go to an amusement park. So PEB going to one, is that something Rwn suggested? hahahaha. Coinky-dink? hahaha.

I thought about this too! I also saw the vid of rwn saying he wants to go to an amusement park... But in the video that I posted earlier PEB said she really goes to amusement parks quarterly to destress.... Maybe he just wants to go with her...  Ahahaha

16 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

An observation I have is that KSW hasn’t done the heart hand gesture (where he and the female two hands make a heart) with his FL yet in the released photos that I have seen.  Maybe more photos will be released later or maybe I missed one.  I remember he and PEB would always do the heart hand gesture together 

Did KSW say something along the lines of he is having a difficult time promoting during one of his recent fanmeets?    Poor guy must be so exhausted and the temperature seems to be tough too

Yeah, you are quite right. Unless, of course like you mentioned more photos and vids are released later.

Oh really? Could you please share where he said that? Maybe copy the link? Was it vid or interview? I am interested to see/hear or read it.

Although, it is not hard to imagine that Rwn is having a difficult time. Poor, poor Rowoon. I wish FNC would give him a reward of a long, long vacation after ALL is said and done. OR better yet, give him a big, big, big, big bonus for working his tail off for FNC. OR better still, GIVE. HIM. BOTH. He deserves it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Hahaha yeah I mean about the time they were tagged in insta... And generally when she goes out on public she can be on stealth mode... That's why I think she can probably get away with dating outside and just cover up by a lot.... but with someone like rwn who is super tall, he stands out too much they will probably get noticed too soon. 

But yeah, dating/going-out.. yeah, it's probably a cultural thing. Like people who support them feel like they own the celebrities because they say without the fans support the celebrities wouldn't be where they are. Dating is called "scandal" in Korea and I got confused at first when I was trying to understand their entertainment industry. Cancel culture is also big in Korea and these issues are related. Power tripping...

One thing I remember PEB and I admired her greatly for saying this... It's something along the lines of... "Each of us struggle everyday, why don't we just support each other..." And was like she was speaking slowly like she was choking up...

ok, that's how I remember the translation I saw. Not really sure if I remember it correctly. Now I will have to find that video again and I will probably obsess in finding it... Hahah so probably she's speaking partly about the issues we're talking about... I feel so bad for them...

I thought about this too! I also saw the vid of rwn saying he wants to go to an amusement park... But in the video that I posted earlier PEB said she really goes to amusement parks quarterly to destress.... Maybe he just wants to go with her...  Ahahaha

Oh! Wow! Dating is called a "scandal"? Oh my word! No wonder South Korea has the lowest birthrate of all developed nations? :grimace: I mean they have to replace their aging workforce somehow? Right? And they have to have a certain population to fend off any attacks from North Korea? Right?

Oh! she said that? Poor PEB. When did she say that? Vid or article? Now, you have another thing to obsess finding the link? hehehe. Mind sharing. That is very deep. Shows you how thoughtful and intelligent PEB is.

Ah! So it's the other way around. PEB influenced Rwn to go to amusement parks. hahaha.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Pen G said:

Yeah, I saw another YT clip of PEB visiting an amusement park in Busan posted around 12/2022. Unfortunately, that is PEB "content-produced" sponsored by Namoo actors uploaded on their official Namoo Actors YT account. She was accompanied by her manager and one other female staff. She probably had a security detail, too. That is why folks couldn't get near her? hahahaha

But yeah you are right; she can go stealth mode with her hoodie, cap, mask and probably even shades. She was "mostly" unnoticed. But on this YT vid, she wasn't really "going out" on her own volition, though. Although she probably suggested to Namoo where she wanted to go, as she explained in the YT vid. But when I mean "going out", I mean really "going-out". hahahaha.

Okay, I have a question for you and for everyone who wants to chime in.

Around June 11, 2023 on YT, Rowoon was in an Andz Fan Sign meeting. Before the actual signing, I read the English translation. This was after PEB got her Daesang on April 28. 2023. In that Eng translation, Rwn was explaining something like: "I have a private life, too. I am human and a real person. Rowoon is the brand, but Kim Seok Woo has a real life..........." He was sort of begging/informing his fans to understand that he has a private life and he wants his fans to respect that part of his life. And he has every right to do so. Although, I don't understand why he has to do that? I guess South Korean fans are ultra-possesive and ultra-demanding that Rwn has to educate them, to draw the line? Unless, the English translation was utterly wrong?

Anyway, these are the questions:

1) Why do you think Rowoon gave this speech on June 11, 2023? Why now and why at this moment at Andz? You are free to speculate. I need all the brains and your thoughts.

Answer:

2) Do you think he is paving the way beforehand because he (or they, whoever the other one is) has something to reveal in the future?

Answer:

3) Do you think Rowoon is pre-empting a possible reveal from Dispatch? A few months ago there was a rumor (just a rumor) that Dispatch was going to reveal something about RoBin couple.

Answer:

Thank you for allowing me to pick your brains. Thanks for your thoughts in advance!

I think this is the speech you are referring to… and this series of tweets contains the whole english translation.

I had the same thougths like you when I read this some time ago. He has been talking about the duality of Rowoon and Kim Seok Woo before (per example in the „My real name“ interview series), but it seemed kind of random to talk about it at an official brand event.

But as it was the first official event with fans he attended for a long time, maybe he felt the urge to let them know what he has been thinking about lately. He seemed pensive and honest. He was talking about some sort of burnout he had had, I believe sometime in between filming Tomorrow and Destined with you.
„Kim Seok Woo must be feeling well for Rowoon to continue his activities“. I think he really took this „hiatus“ from filming because of some issues with his mental health. Aside from back to back filming, this was also the time when his beloved grandfather died last year. 

By the way, I think that this is also what he was talking about during the fanmeetings in Japan. He did not mean to say he was having a bad time because of promoting (DWU), he meant to say that he has never admitted to fans before that he was having a bad time during a promotional event (the fanmeeting).
FNC Japan has released some diagramms recently. Per exemple showing how KSW spends 24h when he works (which was insane with an average of 4 hours of sleep every day) versus when he is not working. Another diagramm showed all the years since his birth and how he was feeling. It had two major breakdowns in the curve. One during his trainees days and one in the time period I mentioned before. We don’t know exactly what happened but he must have been struggling a lot recently. One positive thing to be mentioned ist that the curve has been going up since then and the diagramm stated that KSW is feeling much more at ease right now…

Of course it might also be a recent event or issues with some obsessive fans, that caused him to remind everyone at the ANDZ-Event that he is a human being and to respect the line he is drawing. FNC has been releasing statements in the past regarding privacy invasions of SF9 members. Unfortunately, things like that seem to happen on a regular basis to a lot of idols. Like you said, it is a crazy business after all.

Or he knows that something is about to happen in the near future that might not please every fan, so he slowly wants to prepare everyone… 

But I think he has always been doing well in drawing a line to fans just by being honest. Per example by speaking up about his former girlfriend, by always saying he respects his fans but refusing to say that he loves them and so on…

So if one day he decides to stand by his loved one‘s side, I believe he will be doing well…❤️

Spoiler

:star:

:heart:please click ❝View❞:heart:

《2022 FanMeeting》

Spoiler

https://ananweb.jp/column/kpop/432898/

https://woman.excite.co.jp/article/lifestyle/rid_AnanNews_432898/

《2022》

☆October 5, 2016 Debut (age 20 or 21)

★slump (age 23〜24)

Happy after slump

Spoiler

• Like 1

Thank you MimiSChu for all the clarification and sharing.  We definitely need to keep in mind these idols and celebrities are humans just like you and I and whom are as well faced with the ups and downs of life.  Just like everyone probably deserves the time and space to figure things out, heal and grow.  I am thankful for these celebrities who brings us art and entertainment to make us happy or allows us to escape into fairytale land.  The stress, the competition, the sweat and the hours and hours of training and sleeplessness to bring entertainment to us and be hopeful that their work is appreciated.  Thankful you for them.  

Edited by Yuen10

On 8/20/2023 at 6:20 AM, Pen G said:

Vid or article? Now, you have another thing to obsess finding the link? hehehe. Mind sharing. That is very deep. Shows you how thoughtful and intelligent PEB is.

I have been trying to find it... 

You know.... I couldn't have made it up coz I'm not on the same wavelength as her  and I don't have the same thoughts as her.... hahaha that's why I watch her to learn some life principles as she speaks of many things that are deep and profound ...

I binged on her interviews a while back and I couldn't find the ones that I saw... I'll just post back if ever I find it. I'm trying to guess if it was in Yoo quiz on the block or maybe the baeksang speech... Coz she cried in those times.. But I really remember the translation of her saying we experience hardship everyday something like that that's why I wondered what hardship she could be talking about....  Anyway... Yeah.. I'll post back if I ever find it again.. 

On 8/21/2023 at 1:00 AM, daisy D said:

Handsome and beautiful PEB 

:kiss_wink:

https://youtu.be/33Xskl72TN4

I'm still obsessed with this series :lol:

Me, too. We watch it on a loop. No kidding. This is probably our 89th watch on NF since 10/2022. Can't get over it.

On 8/21/2023 at 3:22 AM, mktgkat said:

I have been trying to find it... 

You know.... I couldn't have made it up coz I'm not on the same wavelength as her  and I don't have the same thoughts as her.... hahaha that's why I watch her to learn some life principles as she speaks of many things that are deep and profound ...

I binged on her interviews a while back and I couldn't find the ones that I saw... I'll just post back if ever I find it. I'm trying to guess if it was in Yoo quiz on the block or maybe the baeksang speech... Coz she cried in those times.. But I really remember the translation of her saying we experience hardship everyday something like that that's why I wondered what hardship she could be talking about....  Anyway... Yeah.. I'll post back if I ever find it again.. 

No worries. No hurries. Just when you get the chance. I think I know what you are talking aout. It is probably in the Yoo Quiz. Because I watched the Baeksang speech probably 100 times now, and I don't think she mentioned it there? ahahhaha.

Yes, she is soooo intelligent, authentic and wise.

On 8/20/2023 at 10:07 AM, Yuen10 said:

Thank you MimiSChu for all the clarification and sharing.  We definitely need to keep in mind these idols and celebrities are humans just like you and I and whom are as well faced with the ups and downs of life.  Just like everyone probably deserves the time and space to figure things out, heal and grow.  I am thankful for these celebrities who brings us art and entertainment to make us happy or allows us to escape into fairytale land.  The stress, the competition, the sweat and the hours and hours of training and sleeplessness to bring entertainment to us and be hopeful that their work is appreciated.  Thankful you for them.  

Yes, that is true.

Fans should not be too possesive. I am glad that Rowoon draws a line on the sand. Some on this forum say that he is brave and wise to do that as an Idol-Actor. He draws the line and sets boundaries with his fans. That is why you see South Korean idols committing suicide because they let everything and everyone dictate what they can and can not do.I think this is the speech you are referring to… and this series of tweets contains the whole english translation.

On 8/20/2023 at 7:50 AM, MimiSchu said:

I had the same thougths like you when I read this some time ago. He has been talking about the duality of Rowoon and Kim Seok Woo before (per example in the „My real name“ interview series), but it seemed kind of random to talk about it at an official brand event.

But as it was the first official event with fans he attended for a long time, maybe he felt the urge to let them know what he has been thinking about lately. He seemed pensive and honest. He was talking about some sort of burnout he had had, I believe sometime in between filming Tomorrow and Destined with you.
„Kim Seok Woo must be feeling well for Rowoon to continue his activities“. I think he really took this „hiatus“ from filming because of some issues with his mental health. Aside from back to back filming, this was also the time when his beloved grandfather died last year. 

By the way, I think that this is also what he was talking about during the fanmeetings in Japan. He did not mean to say he was having a bad time because of promoting (DWU), he meant to say that he has never admitted to fans before that he was having a bad time during a promotional event (the fanmeeting).
FNC Japan has released some diagramms recently. Per exemple showing how KSW spends 24h when he works (which was insane with an average of 4 hours of sleep every day) versus when he is not working. Another diagramm showed all the years since his birth and how he was feeling. It had two major breakdowns in the curve. One during his trainees days and one in the time period I mentioned before. We don’t know exactly what happened but he must have been struggling a lot recently. One positive thing to be mentioned ist that the curve has been going up since then and the diagramm stated that KSW is feeling much more at ease right now…

Of course it might also be a recent event or issues with some obsessive fans, that caused him to remind everyone at the ANDZ-Event that he is a human being and to respect the line he is drawing. FNC has been releasing statements in the past regarding privacy invasions of SF9 members. Unfortunately, things like that seem to happen on a regular basis to a lot of idols. Like you said, it is a crazy business after all.

Or he knows that something is about to happen in the near future that might not please every fan, so he slowly wants to prepare everyone… 

But I think he has always been doing well in drawing a line to fans just by being honest. Per example by speaking up about his former girlfriend, by always saying he respects his fans but refusing to say that he loves them and so on…

So if one day he decides to stand by his loved one‘s side, I believe he will be doing well…❤️

Oh my! We hope he does not take his life like other Idols. We hope his mental health improves. I am not sure if that FNC Japan diagram is scientfic. But we do hope Rowoon gets mental help like RIGHT NOW. And we do hope he taps into the geniune love of his family and friends. And if he does have a current GF. We hope he taps into that as well.

Not the superficial and too possesive "love" of his fans.

Yes, Rowoon is brave and wise to draw the line on the sand when it comes to his fans.

Thank you for your thoughts!

Thanks for your thoughts! Much appreciated.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets
  • Like 2

On 8/20/2023 at 8:50 AM, MimiSchu said:

I think this is the speech you are referring to… and this series of tweets contains the whole english translation.

Okay, but why did Rowooon say after saying he has a private life and for fans to respect his private life. Why did he suddenly talk about marriage and children? He said: "He's not sure if he is going to get married or if he is going to have children"? Why even talk about that out of the blue? Where did that come from? I am thinking that someone would say that only if he is in a relationship or thinking of being in a relationship? If you know you aren't keen on getting married or having children, you don't even talk about it. I have to two sisters who never married or have children but they did NOT talk about it publicly. They weren't even interested in the topic. And when the topic came up, they changed the subject or ignored the topic because they were not really interested. But someone, like Rowoon why would you even bring it up in public UNLESS you are IN a relationship of sorts or planning to be in a relationship. He did NOT say" " I don't know if I am going to have a girlfriend" or " I don't know if I want a relationship". Because he already publicly and honestly admitted he had a previous GF before, like you mentioned. He said: "He's not sure if he is going to get married or if he is going to have children".

I don't know if that makes sense? Am I making any sense? Thank you for your time.

• Like 2

On 8/21/2023 at 7:06 PM, Pen G said:

Me, too. We watch it on a loop. No kidding. This is probably our 89th watch on NF since 10/2022. Can't get over it.

No worries. No hurries. Just when you get the chance. I think I know what you are talking aout. It is probably in the Yoo Quiz. Because I watched the Baeksang speech probably 100 times now, and I don't think she mentioned it there? ahahhaha.

Yes, she is soooo intelligent, authentic and wise.

Yes, that is true.

Fans should not be too possesive. I am glad that Rowoon draws a line on the sand. Some on this forum say that he is brave and wise to do that as an Idol-Actor. He draws the line and sets boundaries with his fans. That is why you see South Korean idols committing suicide because they let everything and everyone dictate what they can and can not do.

Oh my! We hope he does not take his life like other Idols. We hope his mental health improves. I am not sure if that FNC Japan diagram is scientfic. But we do hope Rowoon gets mental help like RIGHT NOW. And we do hope he taps into the geniune love of his family and friends. And if he does have a current GF. We hope he taps into that as well.

Not the superficial and too possesive "love" of his fans.

Yes, Rowoon is brave and wise to draw the line on the sand when it comes to his fans.

Thank you for your thoughts!

Thanks for your thoughts! Much appreciated.

I am sure the diagrams are based on informations from KSW himself. And as it ends with him stating that he is happy right now, I think we should trust him and not worry too much. Aside from that he seems to be very close to his family and he said in the past that he has a couple of very close friends he can always rely on….

On 8/20/2023 at 6:39 PM, cherry47 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:star:

Reveal hidden contents

《2022 FanMeeting》

Reveal hidden contents

https://ananweb.jp/column/kpop/432898/

https://woman.excite.co.jp/article/lifestyle/rid_AnanNews_432898/

《2022》

☆October 5, 2016 Debut (age 20 or 21)

★slump (age 23〜24)

Happy after slump

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for posting those diagrams again. I could not find them anymore :-)

On 8/20/2023 at 7:07 PM, Yuen10 said:

I couldn’t agree more :-)

Edited by MimiSchu