[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Hi guys. 

I don't know what feeling this.. but as Taebin Shippers keep coming and invalidate ROBIN, i think it may has drained me a lot. I mean i know Eunbin pretty obvious was different with Rowoon and it's clearly they are close. While with Taeoh she indeed professional, we see Taeoh the one initiate a lot of things. Knowing Robin still in contact and how she told him her worries about playing WYW character, indeed makes me glad that they still in touch. 

But with Eunbin big name fan (bingos with lots followers in Twitter) trying to match Taeoh and Eunbin with all their kinds of evidence and connection when before they are really vocal about not really fond of shipping things , kinda tiring and upset me in a way of their unfair treatment. 

If Rowoon came as guest or gave short greetings video for her fanmeeting, only then I'll came alive, but till then i think i will stay low..  

• Like 7

For my opinions, I think it’s normal that most of them are on Taebin side because it’s EAW era. As I saw on Twitter, most Taebin shippers are kinda upset too bcuz the drama is already on ep 12, but they still didn’t get Taebin Selca and also Eunbin and Tae Oh are not yet go the show together since the press conference. Tmr Hanbada team has a show on “Naver Now” but Eunbin is absent, and about go to Bali, Eunbin go, but Tae Oh was absent. I’m glad as a Robin shipper, bcuz both them went to many shows together and also went to drama award together bcuz it was aired on KBS. Bcuz of those interactions that makes us be able to discuss in this thread on 43 pages now. 

52 minutes ago, RenBin said:

For my opinions, I think it’s normal that most of them are on Taebin side because it’s EAW era. As I saw on Twitter, most Taebin shippers are kinda upset too bcuz the drama is already on ep 12, but they still didn’t get Taebin Selca and also Eunbin and Tae Oh are not yet go the show together since the press conference. Tmr Hanbada team has a show on “Naver Now” but Eunbin is absent, and about go to Bali, Eunbin go, but Tae Oh was absent. I’m glad as a Robin shipper, bcuz both them went to many shows together and also went to drama award together bcuz it was aired on KBS. Bcuz of those interactions that makes us be able to discuss in this thread on 43 pages now. 

i am agree this opinion because it is EAW era and taebin shipers are not very happy because eunbin is not with taeoh lot of together. i am happy for this situation because finally eunbin is a very popular actrees thaks to EAW.  The girl finally got what she deserved.  eunbin isn't with taeoh as much as rowoon.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RenBin said:

For my opinions, I think it’s normal that most of them are on Taebin side because it’s EAW era.

I understand. But honestly these accounts even warn some of us about shipping things back during TKA days. If you when to the earlier page you will find about this. 

But they are so loud  cheering during this EAW era . And even during DYLB, they are fine with BINJAE. Only during TKA... 

And again I'm not talking about all BINGO but those BINGO with dominant account. (they are kinda face to PEB fans)

It's just these fans act that actually upset me. 

• Like 3

Hi... Sorry for the kinda late reply. I wanted to comment the last time I was here but was told I had exceeded the limit of posts... Whatever that means. 

I guess I had it mixed up then. That's good to know. But it doesn't change the fact that women don't get the chance to shine this much in male-centric dramas (which constitute about 72% of all dramas).

On 8/6/2022 at 4:49 PM, DollEyes said:

I'm a bit concerned that some EAW fans/bingos on Twitter have started a crusade to block and report people who express dissatisfaction regarding Eun Bin and Tae Oh's gained popularity, as well as the disparity of it. At least, the comments that I have read do not express any insult towards Tae Oh or anyone, but criticize a society where actresses must do their best and give 200% of themselves to be recognized, unlike the actors who nothing more than good looks and accommodating performances are demanded of them. Also, the female audience has been criticized for valuing the "green flag" of a love interest more than the true protagonist who is a woman. Now, I may not agree with some of these opinions, but I still consider them valid. They are important because they open a possible discussion that can make us reflect on many things. However, this blocking and reporting behavior falls under censorship, as well as the persistent deafness to valid criticism. Some EAW fans attribute the criticism to RoBin fans, which seems totally unjustified to me.

This is the sad reality that no one wants to here.

On 8/8/2022 at 3:16 PM, Ejj ng said:

If it was during their filming of TKA, it could be due to etiquette that she would open the gift in front of him (and people on the filming site). It's just my guess. Where I come from, it's etiquette that you open the gift in front of the giver.

I have only recently looked her up after I started watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo. Then I realised she played the king in TKA, which I watched for like 2 episodes a long time ago. I still could remember my first  impression of her at that time was that she was really beautiful, especially in the scene where she was undressing and Ji Woon saw her. While waiting for Woo Young Woo, I decided to finish TKA. Tbh, I didn't watch the whole series, I fast forwarded to the scenes between Hwi and Ji Woon only.

I still don't get why Hwi needed to undress in the open, when all she should have done was to tie her hair back up to look like a man again.

I also don't get why it's a historical drama, but the production team used songs with English words in the lyrics (Believe, If I, to name a few). Luckily the drama was still a success. But it could have been done better.

I really enjoyed The King's Affection. In fact, it's the first k-drama I got immersed in. The drama was not without flaws quite alright but it was everything I didn't know I needed. 

The reason Hwi had to undress in that scene was that her chest strap came undone... She had to retie it. 

For the OSTs, they were absolutely perfect. I think TKA is one of those dramas you either love or hate... There's rarely ever a middle ground based on most review's I've seen. But that Drama was within the top 10 on global Netflix for weeks. Clearly it did some things right beyond its flaws.

Hi, it’s been a long time I post something here (I almost only read your guys comments).

@yong44 I understand your feeling cause I also follow some these bingo accounts. A little bit down feeling but when I look back TKA time , I feel really confident about the differences of Robin with others. Their close & comfortable relationship in real life is truly a special thing.

Since this time is EWA era, so maybe they are addicted to wyw couple, and EB only has interactions with KTO during filming , she shows us that’s only their works and professional. So that, some people just wish wyw couple have some interactions in real life (until now it’s a rare thing, the fans can not get the things they want and also wonder why). 

Well, the fact is always true, I hope your emotions will be high up soon and let’s try to ignore the things you dont want to see (I know it’s hard, to me also). Robin gives us much more contents in real life than any others and I believe in that they are still keep in touch until now, RW never miss to mention about his EB noona when he has a chance. I’m looking forward to EB’s fanmeeting and birthday, also hope to get any hints from Robin ^^.

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

I understand. But honestly these accounts even warn some of us about shipping things back during TKA days. If you when to the earlier page you will find about this. 

But they are so loud  cheering during this EAW era . And even during DYLB, they are fine with BINJAE. Only during TKA... 

And again I'm not talking about all BINGO but those BINGO with dominant account. (they are kinda face to PEB fans)

It's just these fans act that actually upset me. 

I actually feel the same. Seeing some major bingos get onboard this ship after saying we shouldn't during TKA era rubs me the wrong way. It's RoBin-phobic. Anyway, it's all good. My 100% support will go to Eun Bin regardless of who she's acting with... That exactly is my approach to this EAW era. But I still don't understand how a legal drama became a romance drama. Judge vs Judge didn't get quarter of these romcom scenes.

8 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Anyway, it's all good. My 100% support will go to Eun Bin

True. I believe in PEB judgement. Either regard to her works or people she keep close in her irl circle. 

Anyway, like usual, i find comfort from this forum again. Can't thank enough. 

These days have been though being PEB fans and sideways Robin. 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, yong44 said:

True. I believe in PEB judgement. Either regard to her works or people she keep close in her irl circle. 

Anyway, like usual, i find comfort from this forum again. Can't thank enough. 

These days have been though being PEB fans and sideways Robin. 

That's good to know. Please cheer up:transforms:

Thank you all for feeling free to share your concerns in the thread. I think it's really nice that this is a safe and supportive space.

I understand how you're feeling. I have had to resort to silencing some bingo accounts, until EAW concludes.

Personally, I don't find the romance in EAW annoying, as the main focus of the series continues to be the law and the autistic protagonist's struggles to deal with her environment. I feel that Twitter and social networks have exaggerated the romantic aspect of the series.

AKA the scene where Young Woo has a meltdown and Jun Ho hugs her. That scene was meant to show what autistic people must deal with in situations of extreme distress and anxiety. But, somehow it was also romanticized: “Oh! he hugs her, he's so cute.” I grit my teeth just remembering those comments.

The truth is that I've started to find all TaeBin's comments a little funny. Like, they have so little to stand on, but they still hold on. I've read comments on YouTube predicting wedding and children that just make me laugh out loud. Many of these shippers barely know Tae Oh and Eun Bin, so they are unaware of their previous works, interactions with other actors, and behaviors; Tae Oh has said that Eun Bin is pretty, yes. But, he has also referred to other co-stars in the same way.

On the other hand, reading that Ro Woon still mentions Eun Bin, being so vocal in her support and admiration for her. Expressing that both of them have supported each other in their most recent works and still maintain contact warms my heart. A sincere friendship, without forcing anything, without other pretensions is what really captures all my attention.

I can't wait for Boston 1947 to be released. I wonder if the bingos will keep their shipper phase with Im Si wan.

Edited by DollEyes

Hi 

My reaction to hug was similar. It was to show how autistic  person need comfort, new spectrum about autistic persons. But on twitter, it was as if all are watching a rom com. I started the drama but its getting hard to watch it nowadays. Whenever I watch a scene I feel that how it will be reflected on social media. 

Robin shippers I believe all the people in this forum. This is our space where I feel we think too much alike . If 1%percent  people on this forum have watched  taeoh and and eunbin interaction worthy of shipping I would have believed. This forum is one of its kind.

It was my first time seeing eunbin so much relaxed with a co star. 

I believe eunbin with never allow a person to be touchy with her. 

Not more than what is required. 

There are too many coincidence with eunbin and rowoon case. Eunbin first fan meet. Her being on swoon and other channels for promotion her smiles during photoshoot etc etc. 

Even if they are not together but what we saw was real. How many times we have heard eunbin mentioning her costars? How many times rowoon  has mentioned eunbin. 

I just watched the attorney woo episode 11-12 bts.

First of all I am not comparing both the actors. But I want to show the difference what we saw as shippers. 

I hope you all will feel happy. 

The table  scene  is very much similar to TKA episode 7-8 bts. 

Rowoon eyes are always on eunbin and vice versa of course. 

We can clearly see the difference. 

• Like 5

First of all, I really hope my opinion doesn’t offense anyone. To be honest, I feel a little bit strange about Eunbin Schedule Conflict lately in EAW era. Just like I mention above, Eunbin will absent from tmr show “ Naver Now “ due to Schedule Conflict while other Hanbada Team all attending ( you can check KTO latest Insta post ) although as we know that EAW filming is already wrap up and Eunbin is currently resting without casting on new project yet. Throwback in TKA era, both Eunbin and Rowoon were busy filming for new drama ( Tmr & EAW ) yet they still find time to complete the TKA Blu Ray Commentary together. I didn’t have this thought before but as drama nearly come to end and I still didn’t see EB and KTO goes to show together besides press conferences even the drama is a big hit. They mostly go to show separately for example KTO went to Radio show and baseball game, Eunbin did the Netflix interview content. Back in TKA era, Rowoon and Eunbin always went to the show together despite their busy schedules. 

To be fair, Eun Bin has filmed content alongside Tae Oh (and Ki Young) for Netflix and Swoon. Saying that Eun Bin is on a break is debatable, as she is still filming CFs, doing interviews, and most likely in talks for new projects. Though now that she's in Bali, I hope she can really relax.

Although, I must admit that I also find this whole setup a bit strange. With EAW and Young Woo and Jun Ho's romance being so popular one would think that ENA and Netflix would take advantage of the Boom with many more couple interviews, public appearances, etc. At least I know they did it with Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin when CLOY was in its peak.

It is strange that not even the traditional photoshoot has been released yet.

It could be because, even if romance is present, this series is NOT romantic. I think the whole EAW team is very aware and they try to keep the central focus on Slice Of Life. Not to mention that the main purpose of the series is to raise awareness about the autism spectrum.

This only makes me sadder that most of the audience missed the point.

Edited by DollEyes

Eun Bin said “not verbatim” that her idea is friendship in a pure relationship and see where it goes. She is not the type to go dating from one relationship .. fail then on to the next. I feel she will chrish one relationship based hugely on friendship then get married if she is happy and believe that it is the right one.

Rowoon’s drama TOMORROW could have been a huge success with local SK viewers if Episode 16 intro of a romantic partner with Rowoon was slowly introduced in early Episodes 2-3. Viewers crave romance.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DollEyes said:

I think the whole EAW team is very aware and they try to keep the central focus on Slice Of Life.

I think this is true. What's more if we talking about PEB . She's so considerate of everything. Even with little interaction or airtime of romance, people over rejoice on the romantics scene and even romanticizing every non-romance scene. It get out of hand. 

• Like 3

Talking about Romance, I find some people in Twitter are still not happy about TKA kiss scene bcuz of the editing with the camera angles ( it’s KBS and we should have already expected this ), and I saw a cmt on Insta even said that they have no chemistry at all bcuz of their kiss scene was not intense, I don’t know why they should judge chemistry based on kiss scene bcuz it’s doesn’t make sense at all. I think that if they have watch TKA Blu Ray behind the scene, they will not think like that anymore. I have seen a clip on Twitter about TKA Blu Ray behind the kissing scene under the tree on EP 15 (the clip was now deleted), and I deeply understand why both of them behave that way in the kissing scene in BTS 15 16 (Eunbin was a bit shy when RW mentions that the kiss scene was beautiful). That kiss scene is definitely can’t be aired on KBS.