Jinyoung, Krystal, Yoo Young Jae, And More Are Full Of Potential In Uniform For “Police University” Poster

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Police University” released an exciting new poster! “Police University” is a new Monday-Tuesday drama from KBS starring Krystal and Jinyoung as students at a police university. Cha Tae Hyun co-stars as a passionate detective who teaches at the university and teams up with his students for a chaotic investigation. The new poster features the radiant young adults […]

The post Jinyoung, Krystal, Yoo Young Jae, And More Are Full Of Potential In Uniform For “Police University” Poster appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Police University (2021)

RdvWo_4c.jpg?v=1

Is about a detective who catches criminals with all his might and a former hacker who uses his intelligence to solve everything. The two meet at the Police University as a professor and student, and they cooperate to investigate a case together.
Yoo Dong Man is a Police University professor who has 20 years of experience working in various divisions as a violent crimes detective and as a member of the cyber investigation team. Kang Sun Ho, a computer criminal who eventually becomes a first-year student at the Police University. Oh Kang Hee, a first-year student at the Police University who has no pretense, secrets, or grudges. She has a good head on her shoulders and is righteous to her core.

(Source: Soompi) Edit Translation

Native Title: 경찰수업
Also Known As: The Police Course , Police Lesson , Police Lessons , Police Academy , My Little Police , Police Class , Polliseu Akademi , Gyeongchalsooeob , 마이 리틀 폴리스 , 폴리스 아카데미
Screenwriter: Moon Jung Min
Director: Yoo Kwan Mo
Genres: Mystery, Comedy, Romance, Crime
Tags: Criminal, Police, Investigation, Detective, Honest Female Lead, Police Academy, Dead Parents, Death Of Family, Campus Life, Righteous Female Lead (Vote or add tags)
Type: Drama
Episodes: 16
Airs: Aug 9, 2021 - Sep 28, 2021
Airs On: Monday, Tuesday
Original Network: KBS2
Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.
Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)
Ranked: #26711
Popularity: #2133
Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

https://mydramalist.com/684865-police-academy

6912f6f6b0924ce99d355f6567ccfdac.jpeg?s=

Jinyoung, Krystal, And Cha Tae Hyun Dish On What To Look Forward To In “Police University”

Jul 30, 2021
by E. Cha

The stars of KBS 2TV’s “Police University” have shared their thoughts on the upcoming drama!

“Police University” is a new drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students—one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

In terms of what to keep an eye on while watching the drama, Cha Tae Hyun remarked, “I hope you’ll enjoy watching both the bickering student-teacher chemistry and the ‘investigation partners’ chemistry between Yoo Dong Man, who is both a detective and a police university professor, and Kang Sun Ho, who is both a genius hacker and a police university student.”

“Although they initially get off on the wrong foot, they eventually wind up solving a case together,” he continued. “Please keep an eye on their touching journey of growth.”

When asked what he thought set “Police University” apart from other dramas, Cha Tae Hyun replied, “The glimpse inside life at police university, which is unfamiliar but fun to watch, and the wide array of incidents that take place among the students.”

Police-University11.jpg

Meanwhile, Jinyoung commented, “‘Police University’ is a drama that does a great job portraying events that take place both inside and outside police university. Incidents keep arising, and it’s fun to see the process of the people at police university attempting to solve cases together.”

Krystal agreed, “‘Police University’ has so many watchable elements that I think you’ll be able to watch it without becoming bored. I think it’d be good to focus on the character’s relationships and how each character is entangled with the others while watching.”

“Police University” premieres on August 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama with English subtitles below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481448wpp/jinyoung-krystal-and-cha-tae-hyun-dish-on-what-to-look-forward-to-in-police-university

4b370dac7eac41d295fd8b1590286855.jpeg?s=

Watch: Jinyoung, Krystal, And Cha Tae Hyun Discuss Their Characters And What To Look Out For In “Police University”

Aug 1, 2021
by S. P

The main cast of the upcoming KBS drama “Police University” sat down to introduce their characters and share the key points of the drama!

“Police University” is a new drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students—one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

In the interview, Cha Tae Hyun describes the drama as a blend of the school campus and detective genres. When asked to name three different appealing traits of his character Yoo Dong Man, Cha Tae Hyun notes, “I think he has a humane side. He’s also the type who seems cold-hearted but is actually warm on the inside.” He then adds, “He’s also a cutie,” which makes Krystal burst into laughter.

Cha Tae Hyun also shares his thoughts on the key point of the drama. “The drama takes one big case and reveals plot twist after plot twist,” he says before adding, “I think the love story between Jinyoung and Krystal is a key point of interest. In which episode will they finally kiss?” Jinyoung reacts to the question with surprised laughter, while Krystal looks at the camera in shock.

Spoiler

Cha-Tae-Hyun-Krystal-800x450.jpg

Next up, Jinyoung introduces Kang Sun Ho as a character who had no aspirations until meeting Yoo Dong Man, explaining his character so eloquently that Krystal compliments him on his interview skills. However, Cha Tae Hyun leans over to tell Krystal, “It must be in the press release,” suggesting that Jinyoung had just memorized his character description.

Jinyoung draws the curiosity of his co-stars when he chooses the keyword “weeds” to describe Kang Sun Ho. He explains, “He has a lot of rough times, and he doesn’t have a very good situation, or any dreams or passion, so he gets stepped on a lot. But the more he’s stepped on, the more he grows, so his desire to get up reminds me of weeds.”

When asked to give a reason why “Police University” is a must-watch drama, Jinyoung jokes, “Cha Tae Hyun is there. Krystal is also there. Also, I’m there.” Although she laughs at the absurdity of his comment, Krystal expresses her admiration for his comedic answer. He then offers a more serious answer as he points out the interesting picture the drama paints with the police uniforms and how pleasing the drama is to the viewer’s eye.

Finally, Krystal describes her character Oh Kang Hee as someone who is warm-hearted despite appearing cold and works hard to achieve her goals. When she gets stuck on Oh Kang Hee’s three appealing traits, she looks to Jinyoung for help. Jinyoung points out that her character is really cool, while Cha Tae Hyun mentions her strong exterior contrasted with her soft interior, as well as how talented and smart she is.

Jinyoung-Cha-Tae-Hyun-Krystal-800x450.jp

As Oh Kang Hee is a character known for her judo skills, Krystal talks about attending action school to learn judo and prepare for her role. “I also did a lot of physical training,” she adds. “Since I trained a lot, I noticed that filming wasn’t quite as hard.”

Krystal also mentions what she thought was the most memorable line from the script, reciting, “I only have this moment, so I’m going to do what I want to do.” Jinyoung then points out that the line made Kang Sun Ho fall for her, since unlike her, he “doesn’t try his best.” Jinyoung’s blunt description of his character sends Krystal into laughter.

The trio wraps up the interview by asking viewers to look forward to and show a lot of interest in the drama.

“Police University” premieres on August 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Check out the full interview below:

[Keterview] Why are you doing so well...? Didn't you memorize it...? A fun and sensible interview with the police class actors! [Police Class] | KBS Broadcasting

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481741wpp/watch-jinyoung-krystal-and-cha-tae-hyun-discuss-their-characters-and-what-to-look-out-for-in-police-university

ba501374c6634e43b936286dd73af423.jpeg?s=

Watch: Krystal, Jinyoung, Cha Tae Hyun, And More Brighten Up “Police University” Poster Shoot Set

Aug 1, 2021
by S. Cho

Ahead of the premiere of “Police University,” the drama has released a behind-the-scenes clip from its teaser and poster shoots!

KBS’s “Police University” is an upcoming drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students—one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

The video begins with the three leads filming teasers for their characters. Cha Tae Hyun remarks disbelievingly, “Police University?” before adding, “Don’t you dare show up in front of me ever again.” Jinyoung comments, “Becoming a police officer is not my dream. I don’t think I’ve ever had a dream.” Krystal, on the other hand, says, “I really want to pass. I’m going to do the things I want to do right now.”

Later, on the teaser set, the cast excitedly starts off filming by achieving a perfect take in one try. Later, Cha Tae Hyun becomes completely immersed in his poster shoot. He stares concernedly at the ground in his photos, and it’s revealed that there was a puppy below to act as an adorable guide for his acting.

Jinyoung impresses the staff members with his charisma and his goofy side, while Krystal garners lots of compliments for her pretty and refreshing looks. Krystal comments, “Since we’re doing such a wide variety of things, it feels new to me as well. I’m curious about the end result.”

Cha Tae Hyun shares with a laugh, “Jinyoung and Krystal are taking care of me so well.” He also comments on how unique their drama teaser is, as it utilizes real lines from their script.

The remainder of the cast, including Lee Jong Hyuk, Hong Soo Hyun, Lee Dal, B.A.P’s Yoo Young Jae, Chu Young Woo, and more, then take their poster photos. Jinyoung comments, “I heard that Bum Tae [Lee Dal] and Joon Wook [Yoo Young Jae] already shot their photos and left, so that’s a bit regretful. I wanted to see it. I heard that they were really cute and posed for their photos really well.”

“Police University” premieres on August 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will also be available on Viki. Check out the full behind-the-scenes clip below!

[Making] Behind the teaser & poster shooting of the dignified and cute police class actors! [Police Class] | KBS Broadcasting

While you wait for “Police University,” watch Krystal in “Search” here

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481829wpp/watch-krystal-jinyoung-cha-tae-hyun-and-more-brighten-up-police-university-poster-shoot-set