JYP Entertainment To Establish A K-Pop Based NFT Platform Business

JYP Entertainment is entering the market of NFT platforms. On July 2, it was revealed that JYP Entertainment had signed a strategic business partnership with Dunamu at the end of last month. Dunamu is the company that operates Upbit, South Korea’s No. 1 digital asset exchange. The partnership is designed to establish a platform business […]

The post JYP Entertainment To Establish A K-Pop Based NFT Platform Business appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi! Recently, I also started to see this token designation and I think that in fact now it is much more profitable than anything else. That's why I decided to turn to the SingularityDAO service because I know that the token prevails and you can track all the changes that occur in the market. I was helped to invest during the time and I was able to get a good amount of funds, I am very glad that there are such services that help in a difficult time for everyone. I wish you good luck!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

it could revolutionize the fan experience. NFTs offer a unique way for fans to connect with artists on a deeper level and own a piece of their journey. I'm also wondering about the potential impact on the broader NFT market. Do you think this move by JYP Entertainment will bring more mainstream attention to NFTs and encourage other industries to follow suit?

• 1 month later...