[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi, im sorry i can't download it, the file says i can't download it. All i can download only is the files which i can see only in windows media player.

But anyway, Thank you so much!!!! I love ya! Merry Christmas! :D

Hihi!!! Merry xmas!!!

thx for the link mei_yee_chan.

Wow, so the house isn't available for tourist to look at anymore? That sure suck. The house is indeed very big and nice. The best thing is that it's built on the beach.

I dunno. But I'd sure like to visit it (if I had the $ to go to Korea... :D )

awww if I had money I would buy that house. =) Maybe the unknown buyer is Bi or SHG hahaha that will be nice.

Haha....I've always thought of having a house like that ever since I watched FH. :lol:

Guest mei_yee_chan

I watched fullhouse again after watching all in. SHG was so beautiful in All In but better in fullhouse.

Ah, yes....our ever beautiful SHK!!!! :D

j81gzb.jpg

Forgot who to credit. :P

j81gzb.jpg

so beautiful!

does the 2nd chilli attack clip have english subs? i havent watched compltely the one mei yee gave me. :P

Guest mei_yee_chan

so beautiful!

does the 2nd chilli attack clip have english subs? i havent the one mei yee gave me. :P

Hear hear!!! I can't understand chinese either. English subs anybody, please?

Hi jaky....c ya later!

j81gzb.jpg

So beautiful! Thanks mei yee for the pic! You know how people ususally have bad angles, it is uncanny that SHG doesn't have any. Any picture from any angles, and she still looks like a goddess :wub:

BTW what is the filename of the second chili attack file? I just want to check if I have it already or not.

Guest mei_yee_chan

So beautiful! Thanks mei yee for the pic! You know how people ususally have bad angles, it is uncanny that SHG doesn't have any. Any picture from any angles, and she still looks like a goddess :wub:

BTW what is the filename of the second chili attack file? I just want to check if I have it already or not.

Yes! I so agree with you!!!!

The one uploaded by fatgrrl_slim (with chinese subs) is [YYsor]Full House.youxianmanman..rmvb

I've got one which has no subs: 040906_Yeouyumanman_Fullhouse.wmv

Guest strungout

Here's a pic of the house:

c517gu.jpg

Below is some info on it when it was still open to the public. Wonder who bought it?

First posted 08:59pm (Mla time) Aug 20, 2005

By Gibbs Cadiz

Inquirer News Service

Editor's Note: Published on page C1 of the August 21, 2005 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer.

ASIA is many things to many people, but it is first and foremost a tourist paradise to world travelers, who find in its dazzling diversity a chance to extend pleasure and enjoyment to its limits.

For shopping, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan offer glittering enticements. For tropical recreation, Bali, Phuket, Boracay and a host of other sand-and-sea destinations are all within reach. The more spiritual can head to India, Nepal or Tibet, while for the more historic-minded, there’s always Beijing, cradle of a 4,000-year-old civilization, or Cambodia, site of the glorious ruins of Angkor Wat.

What about South Korea? This prosperous country is now one of the world’s strongest economies, a true pillar of Asia’s economic miracle, but in terms of tourism it has quite little to offer compared to its neighbors. Not entirely its fault, really. Seoul, the capital, is a relentlessly modern city, the old structures having been wiped out during the Korean War. Outside of the capital there is no Korean Bali or Boracay or Borubodur to lure the tourists in.

Novel program

That may soon change with a novel tourism program the Korean travel industry, supported by the government, has put in place. The program takes after New York City’s famed tourist walks to prominent city sites and structures featured in popular television programs like “Seinfeld” and “Sex and the City.” In South Korea, it’s the houses featured in TV programs like “Full House,” “Stairway to Heaven,” “A Sad Love Story” and “Endless Love II: Winter Sonata” that are proving to be hot draws among Asian tourists.

The most famous of these TV exports is no doubt “Full House,” which has been a tremendous hit in countries from China, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan and the Philippines to Laos and Vietnam. In Thailand, its highest ratings were in the commanding 56-63 percent range. In the Philippines, according to AGB Philippines, “Full House’s” average daily rating of 42.3 percent during its run in GMA 7 early this year made it the highest-rated Asian drama series shown in the country since 2003.

The comedy-drama series tracked the lives of four young Koreans and their resourceful, often funny struggles to overcome difficulties and establish meaningful relationships. Much of the show’s appeal lay in its winsome casting choices. The lead star, Song Hye Kyo (xxx Jessie Han in “Full House”) was paired with the charismatic Jung Jee Hun aka Rain (Justin Lee in “Full House”), a huge pop star across Asia who made his acting debut in this series. Joining them were two more good-looking Korean stars, Han Eun Jung (Lorraine) and Kim Song Soo (Luigi).

From the start, the show had made Jessie’s charming beachfront house an integral part of the story. The two-story whitewashed structure was Jessie’s only inheritance from her deceased parents. In true Mills & Boon fashion, however, circumstances conspired to get her evicted from her house, which ended up a property of Justin, a high-handed pop star longing for solitude and stability in his troubled life. How Jessie would get back her beloved dwelling—and fall in love with Justin in the process—became the grist for fascinated viewing by millions of TV households.

Big windows

The actual house, made mostly of wood, was built especially for the mini-series at an approximate cost of US$1 million. Facing a rugged, windy beach, it has a cavernous living room with a winding staircase in the middle, enormous glass windows that allow natural light to flood in, and, outside, a cabana and a boardwalk leading to the sands below. Alas, the wooden swing by the yard, which saw Jessie kicking Justin in one particularly zany episode, is now nowhere to be seen.

Tourists come in droves to this house, located on Si Island near the Incheon International Airport, to gawk at the interiors and take pictures of themselves side by side with life-size images of the lead stars, which adorn the garden and the cabana.

The island itself is reachable via a 10-minute ferry ride from Sammok Ferry Port. A cab ride from the Incheon airport to the Sammok Port costs about 15,000 won ($15 dollars), while the ferry crossing charges 20,000 won ($20). From the dock, a bus takes the tourists to within 30 minutes’ walking distance from the house, which is situated on a low bluff accessible only through a dirt road. For the more impatient, bicycles can be rented from enterprising neighbors near the bus stop.

One catch

There is one catch. On some weekends the house is off-limits to tourists, because the local government of Ongjin, which takes care of the property and promotes it for tourism, leases the premises to tourists and fans moneyed (or star-struck) enough to pay the $100-dollar (about 1 million won) rate per night. Many others opt to camp out on the beach.

The charges, while steep, allow the visitors full use of everything in the house. Such that when we visited on a Friday afternoon, Jessie’s fanciful pink room on the second floor, cut off from the mezzanine area only by white Roman shades, hosted a lady dressed in house clothes fast asleep on the bed.

Justin’s room has also grown shabby, stripped of a number of tell-tale details from the show such as the pop star’s sexy framed picture of himself naked from the waist up. In its place now is a blown-up photo of Jessie and Justin embracing for the camera. Visitors, of course, invariably make a beeline for this spot for their picture-taking.

Yes! I so agree with you!!!!

The one uploaded by fatgrrl_slim (with chinese subs) is [YYsor]Full House.youxianmanman..rmvb

I've got one which has no subs: 040906_Yeouyumanman_Fullhouse.wmv

Thanks mei yee for the info. I don't have it yet, downloading right now. Thanks FGS for the file ^^

My best friend is coming over to FINALLY watch FH with me. I am sooo excited! I talked about Bi and SHK with her non-stop (sending her photos and all, even if she doesn't know them) since April and she committed to watch it this holiday season.

I do hope she likes it. It's so much fun to watch with friends, right?

Guest sOUL.tWISTED.

Ahaha. I just finished watching the series today. I'm hooked on the soundtrack as well, but everytime i listen to the songs, it reminds me of parts of the drama. This drama is so darn awesome. Leaves me happily overwhelmed :]

Guest Starsbright14

lolz. i rewatched the series 3 times alreadi and i even got it on DVDs..see how obsessed i am?? lolz. even my mother love this series. hahaha i think that the chemistry between rain and kyo is realli cute^^ i just love this series soo much! it's the best korean drama ever. hehehhe i wish that they have a sequel to this drama. *hoping and praying that they have a sequel right now*

My best friend is coming over to FINALLY watch FH with me. I am sooo excited! I talked about Bi and SHK with her non-stop (sending her photos and all, even if she doesn't know them) since April and she committed to watch it this holiday season.

I do hope she likes it. It's so much fun to watch with friends, right?

:D Have fun Skylar, let's hope she likes it as much as we all do! My best friend unfortunately doesn't like it :(

I have just uploaded the Happy Together clip with Full House co stars to my clubbox. Anybody who wishes to download it, here's the link http://down.clubbox.co.kr/meiyeechan/s3em4. It's the only thing I have in my clubbox.

Does anybody have english subs for the above Happy Together clip? Help Pleeeeezzzz!!!! Thanks a mil!!!

hi there fullhousers!!! :)

been busy with the holiday rush that i wasn't able to drop by..hope you all had a nice christmas..and now i will pray that all of you would have a grand new year!! :D

big thanks to all those who kept this thread alive..i was kind of worried that i would find our thread way behind..hehe!! :D but i know it was a worthless worry since a lot of people loved fullhouse and are still loving it.. :)

i'm not getting my daily dose of fullhouse these days since i left my fullhouse cds in my boarding house since my friend wants to watch it..but i still have my videos and pictures collection to tide me over..hehe!! :D started collecting and buying scrapbook materials for my fullhouse scrapbook..need to print the various pictures first and create the perfect background for it..really excited to do it.. :D

i'll come again soon!!

take care everyone!!

aja aja!!

Guest mei_yee_chan

hi there fullhousers!!! :)

been busy with the holiday rush that i wasn't able to drop by..hope you all had a nice christmas..and now i will pray that all of you would have a grand new year!! :D

big thanks to all those who kept this thread alive..i was kind of worried that i would find our thread way behind..hehe!! :D but i know it was a worthless worry since a lot of people loved fullhouse and are still loving it.. :)

i'm not getting my daily dose of fullhouse these days since i left my fullhouse cds in my boarding house since my friend wants to watch it..but i still have my videos and pictures collection to tide me over..hehe!! :D started collecting and buying scrapbook materials for my fullhouse scrapbook..need to print the various pictures first and create the perfect background for it..really excited to do it.. :D

i'll come again soon!!

take care everyone!!

aja aja!!

Still working on your scrapbook, huh?

Still on holiday? Lucky you.

I can't get my daily dose of Full House too, other than this thread. No time to watch anything!!!!

Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!