• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kairu

behind the scene making fullhouse :w00t:

Hey kbs! Thanks for sharing those caps!

Look at him stifling his laughter with his back facing HJE. :lol:

But I'm curious...is it from the FH Making DVD (Japan version) that was released just last March?

'Coz I see Japanese subs.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

But I'm curious...is it from the FH Making DVD (Japan version) that was released just last March?

Could be... I personally have not seen those BTS scenes before.

I must get my copy of the FH Making DVD from my Japanese friend, then, to be sure. ;)

Guest kairu

Could be... I personally have not seen those BTS scenes before.

I must get my copy of the FH Making DVD from my Japanese friend, then, to be sure. ;)

Yeah..I haven't seen them before too.

You should get it now! :D I wonder what other jucier BTS scenes there are on the DVD :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

Gosh, yet another version just for the Japanese?

Do they sell DVD in a complete set that includes all the extras done for other countries with English subs including all the NGs? If not, they should combine all and re-produce another complete DVD.

Guest kairu

Gosh, yet another version just for the Japanese?

Do they sell DVD in a complete set that includes all the extras done for other countries with English subs including all the NGs? If not, they should combine all and re-produce another complete DVD.

This is the product on Yesasia

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1010043045/

Sorry I can't answer your question...I don't understand Japanese :sweatingbullets:

Maybe Pau can tell us what's inside those 3 discs... :blush:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

This is according to my Japanese friend:

DISC1

RAIN's profile & NG special & interview

SHG's profile & NG special & interview

KSS & HEJ same as above

DISC2

introduce of sets & staff's(or I am not sure it is proper translation as inter

view , maybe the persons who were at that site)

interview

sketch of shooting site

DISC3

full house in full house

director's interview

staff's interview

close coverage of the main characters

famouse lines & scenes

It also comes with a cloth poster and a set of postcards.

According to those who already have seen the DVD, it has lots of never-before-seen scenes. It doesn't have English subs, though, just Japanese subs.

BTW, in case anyone's interested, this item is cheaper at HMV.co.jp.

===

echan: The Director's Cut DVD set (Korea release) has an extra Special Features disc which has the NGs, special BTS features and a photo gallery. The Special Features disc does not have English subtitles, though.

The Japanese 'Making of...' DVD that I posted above has additional scenes which were not released previously.

Guest Janie Simply

behind the scene making fullhouse :w00t: ... credit: caps by me21@popcorn

Thanks kbs, this is hilarious..., more please!!!

Wah, that's expensive! But then with the features highlighted by Agent P, the price seems reasonable :sweatingbullets:

According to those who already have seen the DVD, it has lots of never-before-seen scenes. It doesn't have English subs, though, just Japanese subs.

Aigoo, it's unending... thought I have seen it all; Lucky Japanese fans! Or rather lucky to those who have Japanese friends ;)

Meanwhile I'll have my cup of coffee while waiting for some kind-hearted soul to download the clip for all to enjoy :P

40fb2dfd585b180709244d0b.jpg

baidu

Guest honey_ping

behind the scene making fullhouse :w00t:

Definitely haven't seen these NG before and I thought I want to burst out laughing! SHK's definitely so cute!

Look at the other 2 crew as well...they're smiling especially the right guy. Not to say Bi who's not looking at her and he's trying to control himself!

^^^couldn't agree with you more honeyping on the 2 crews and Bi.....

trying very hard to control their laughter :lol:

hye-kyo is just so super adorable..... it makes the whole scene shooting so funny :D

i second jan..... pls any kind soul..... share more with us :)

and may i have that cup of coffee too dear :P

many thanks kbs ..... you really make our day :)

Guest darkenedhorizons

the scene where lee young jae went to the amusement park..just wondering if its shot at everland theme park?

Guest pluie

the scene where lee young jae went to the amusement park..just wondering if its shot at everland theme park?

I don't know where everland theme park is, but as far as I know they shot at Korea (forget the exactly name)...

Yeah agree the scene was so funny :)

Btw share this pic :

new-3-1.jpg

credit : as labeled

Guest kierelun

This is according to my Japanese friend:

echan: The Director's Cut DVD set (Korea release) has an extra Special Features disc which has the NGs, special BTS features and a photo gallery. The Special Features disc does not have English subtitles, though.

The Japanese 'Making of...' DVD that I posted above has additional scenes which were not released previously.

I have a set which includes NGs & photo gallery and another set just given to me recently but havent checked which version. Did they produce another DVD specifically for the Japanese? As mentioned before, it's confusing identifying what is what/which is which and moreover without Eng subs it isnt interesting to watch. Cant imagine after 4 years, Japan just catching up with old dramas. Hope they like it thus increasing BiKyo's popularity to greater heights. Thanks for explanation.

I don't know where everland theme park is, but as far as I know they shot at Korea (forget the exactly name)...

Yeah agree the scene was so funny :)

Btw share this pic :

new-3-1.jpg

credit : as labeled

If I can recall correctly, maybe Lotte World which has an ice-skating rink. Didnt see iceskating rink in Everland Park when I was there 2 years back.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Nope, it's at Lotte World.

I have a set which includes NGs & photo gallery and another set just given to me recently but havent checked which version. Did they produce another DVD specifically for the Japanese? As mentioned before, it's confusing identifying what is what/which is which and moreover without Eng subs it isnt interesting to watch. Cant imagine after 4 years, Japan just catching up with old dramas. Hope they like it thus increasing BiKyo's popularity to greater heights. Thanks for explanation.

Yes, this particular release is intended for the Japanese market only. BTW, the "Making Of..." DVD set is sold separately from the drama itself.

If I'm not mistaken, Full House was shown on free TV in Japan just last year, almost the same time as in Changsa.