Photos Of Ayumi's Newest Performances

I do like the faxt that she's giving away Pocky. That is just awesome.

HAHAHA I DO TOO LOL !

But yeah LOVE the song... don't mind her outfit too much... but hate the dance routine -____- it's like Cutie Honey Part II and I didn't like the dance routine for that song either LOL

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

ayumi..looks diff everytime i see her preform...like she kinda looks like harisu..in someof them....well..yea....she looks kinda weird when she perfroms...but in pics shes pretty...

o wow..and her clothes...haaha why not just send her out naked???i mean yea maybe it isthe sexxy concept..but hyori doesnt dress like that...and shes the queen of sexxy~ next time...she should wear something a bit more suitable in front of little kids..dont you think??

Guest rainbowseason

shes looking cute

but dat leg looked a little fat in 1 of the photo lolz..

i like ayumi XD

i heard her korean is not dat good kekeke

Guest rycekrispies1212

She's cute, but her outfits are so tacky... You can be sexy and revealing without being tacky... and this is so not it. Haha.

• 1 month later...
Guest vVooOooBitter_SweetooOooVv

I <3 Ayumi but I don't like her outfits. wateva, although she dances sexy but i usually see her in many shows recently , her personality is still so cute!! I hope she will have new songs in Sugar :)

Guest lovejyk

I think she is so cute. And I think she definitely looks better in darker hair IMO. Gives her that more mature look. I love her voice hahaha.

Whoa! She has the same birthmark that I have! It's like in the same exact place and it looks like it hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krn_lover

ayumi is so cute. sometimes i think she herself feels uncomfortable wearing those clothes. nontheless, shes abosolutely gorgeous. i love her eyes and her dimples, and her beautiful black layered hair. :D

Guest llllBitter_Sweetllll

I love her with this hairstyle so much! she looks really pretty xDDDD and her personality is so cuteeee!! :P I love her. I agree with krn_lover that she sometimes looks uncomfortable with wearing those clothes...I think she should sing some ballad or cute songs ^O^ She sings ballad really nice , don't u think? >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZiNV6wA6NY...ted&search=

Archived