Photos Of Ayumi's Newest Performances

Guest JaeChunLurf

Those outfits are pretty skimpy o_o

And i wish she would put on a little more lipstick. She looks so pale in the pictures without them.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoojini

She looks SO MUCH like Ayumi Hamasaki... the face shape, the cute-attitude... ahahahhaa, it's quite uncanny.

AND~

NONE of those pictures are what I would consider to be TOO revealing. Yeesh, what are you guys, amish? -_-

sometimes i forget and think it's ayumi too.^^;;;

yeah, i don't think those clothes are THAT revealing either. :huh: it's definitely not my style, but she's got the body for it.

She looks SO MUCH like Ayumi Hamasaki... the face shape, the cute-attitude... ahahahhaa, it's quite uncanny.

AND~

NONE of those pictures are what I would consider to be TOO revealing. Yeesh, what are you guys, amish? -_-

Eeeesh. No offence but everyone has their own gauge on TOO revealing is to them.

No name calling please <_<

Guest siumeimei1023

i gotta say she looks great and beautiful... but she should really wear more clothes... too much clevage showing for me.. hahaha

the Ayumi's Wrongful Meeting Performance on MNET, that outfit, hol shes revealing so much for her image

whats she trying to pull? i dont like that look but other than that very pretty

Guest jenniful92

ayumi has a natural cute-innocent look;

i hate how her performances/costumes are becoming so.

revealing <_< sigh but nevertheless, she's still pretty.

Guest k r e m e s

It's like a 12 year old trying to look sexy. It's not working for me. I do like the faxt that she's giving away Pocky. That is just awesome.

Archived