[short.story][sos] Through A Shattered Mind

jenny

Chapter Four - The Puzzle Comes Together

JungIl ran over to where HanByul had been screaming. With a knife in his hand, he looked at her, confused by her shocked expression as she looked at the wall to her left. What was she staring so frighteningly at that she didn't even notice his rushed scrambling to come to her side.

"HanByul?"

She snapped her head towards his direction and slowly opened her mouth.

"Nightmare," she said simply.

JungIl nodded his head and cautiously progressed back to the kitchen. Ever since she'd arrived, which was not even a day yet, he'd been feeling a bit paranoid about his surroundings. There was always this tingle that went up his back whenever he felt a breeze rush past him. But the really strange thing is that the breeze was in the building and not from an outside source. Definitely creepy.

And once dinner was finished, they both sat down and ate quietly, not uttering much of a word. Occasionally JungIl would ask HanByul a question, one that she could answer by nodding or shaking her head. He knew she didn't like speaking, so he wouldn't force her. But he was feeling egotistical at the fact that he was able to get a word out of her after just one day when she wouldn't even speak to Mrs. Kim after all the years she'd been there.

Outside, the stars twinkled quietly, winking at random passerbys that might happen to stop to admire their light. The moon's visage was bright and full, overwhelming some of the stars' beauty, but never destroying them.

JungIl and HanByul had just gone to bed, both lying wide awake in their beds. It seemed that ever since HanByul's arrival, the apartment was not haunted, but changed in some sort of evil way. The paranoia the two felt couldn't compare to any amount of pain a person could feel. It wasn't fear of danger of others, but rather, themselves. From within, something was stirring. What it was, they were yet to know.

--

Over the next month, the two fell into a daily routine. HanByul would stay home and clean the house and cook as well as trying to learn to communicate with others so that she may get a job. JungIl would be at work, then come home later where the two would have dinner before resuming where they had left off on their lessons on the day before. It was what one might call boring, but only by the sound of it. To truly experience it was anything but boring. HanByul was slowly growing to a more communicative person as well as revealing bits and bits of herself everyday.

One day though, every thing went wrong when JungIl pulled out an item. That item changed their lives from the moment HanByul's christmas green eyes fell upon them.

--

"HanByul!" JungIl called out excitedly. "My parents are finally coming to visit!"

HanByul sat down next to JungIl, a smile growing on her lips at JungIl's growing excitement.

"We have to cook lots! Oh yea, and we have to go get you some proper clothes to meet them in. And if you want, we could also take you to the hair salon, maybe get you some jewelry and shoes too and..."

JungIl's ramblings were cut off when HanByul placed her hand gently on his arm. He stopped and looked at her in surprise. She stood up, motioning for him to follow. When the two reached HanByul's room, she opened her closet and took out a sky blue sun dress that reached her knee. The dress was modest, not too elegant for a little dinner, but not too casual either. Just the kind he had been imagining in his head. Placing the dress down on her bed, HanByul walked towards her vanity and picked up two simple pearls as well as a plain pearl necklace, the pieces small to match her figure. Placing those down next to the dress, she then walked over to her luggage and pulled out a pair of white heels that were about one inch. In her other hand, she held a small blue sunflower clip.

He stared at everything in amazement, wondering how she'd bought everything so secretively without his notice. Further more, where had she gotten the money for it?

"Um, HanByul, where did you get all this?" He asked uncomfortably, shifting from one foot to the other.

HanByul stared at him with a blank face. JungIl could literally feel the stare. Though he'd always thought of her as a good person, he was having doubts about her silent personality. Just as he was about to thoroughly question her, the doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of his parents. Eyes widening in rush, he left the questioning alone, for they needed her to get dressed and be ready.

"Just hurry and get dressed. I'll meet you out there."

Seeing her nod, he dashed out of her bedroom and towards the banging door. Catching his breath, JungIl straightened up and smoothed his sweater out, making sure no flaws were to be seen. Opening the door with a smile plastered on his face, he welcomed them with open arms.

"Mother! Father!"

His parents were the typical rich parents. They looked the part too. Expensive, neat clothing adorn their bodies as well as the shoes protecting their feet. His mother wore many pieces of jewelry, not enough to clutter, but enough to outshine any normal person without diamonds on their fingers, wrists, neck and ears. Her purse was one of authentic brand too. Everything from the way their hair was placed to their toenails screamed 'snobs'.

His mother snorted as she shoved him out of the way and made her way towards the living room with his father following.

"Don't give me any of that 'mother, father' bullcrap. I know you didn't want us to come today and you were hoping we'd get sick or run into an accident on the way here," she accused venomously as she gave him a glare.

JungIl pouted. "How could you think so lowly of me? I've always wished the best for you guys."

"You wishing the best for us would be like wishing us to drink poison and then expect to live happily afterwards," his mother retorted.

Giving up, he dragged his feet over to where they were and sat down, the three waiting patiently for HanByul to come in.

After about a minute or two, his mother became impatient. His father remained quiet, always the reserved and patient one of the two.

"Where is this girl you talked so incessantly ab--" She stopped when HanByul walked in front of her, her whole outfit stunningly enhancing her figure.

HanByul gave them both a big smile and bowed deeply. JungIl stood up and happily introduced her.

"This is Kim HanByul, my roommate," he announced.

His parents nodded and smiled at HanByul, whose smile had never faltered.

JungIl had already explained to his parents about HanByul's condition, so they knew not to question her with questions that needed to be answered through words. If they were with a nod or a shake, then it would be fine.

So the four walked towards the dinner table and sat down, having a polite and interrogative dinner. The rest of the night went by smoothly without any problems, which to JungIl was a miracle considering his parents always messed things up for him whenever they had the chance. It was their love-hate relationship. The perfect family of his wasn't exactly so perfect as the media said.

By the end of the night, his parents were satisfied with HanByul being his roommate. They did tell him to try to get her to talk though, explaining the importance or words and standing up for one's self. JungIl nodded and rolled his eyes throughout the entire time, feeling like a teenage boy being scolded by his parents for partying out late and whatnot. When they finally left, he collapsed on the couch and fell alseep without a stir.

--

After the meeting with his parents, JungIl noticed HanByul's behavior changing. She became less friendly and always locked herself up in her room. Though he desperately tried to get through to her, he knew that there was no use any longer. She seemed to really not want to communicate with anyone anymore. He wasn't sure what his parents said or did that might have offended her, but he was regretting his decision to let them meet her. Even though they had to do it eventually, he should've gotten her to talk more before introducing the three.

Sighing, JungIl loosened his tie as he drove, feeling the day's work getting to his tired body. Once again, he knew he'd come home to a silent apartment. Even though HanByul lived with him, she was so silent that it was like he was still living on his own.

Parking his car, JungIl grabbed his suitcase and left the car, hearing the click of the doors locking behind his back. As he made his way up to the apartment, a question started to bother him.

How had she gotten the money for the clothes, jewelry and shoes?

He'd have to question her about it since he'd forgotten about the incident until that moment. Walking towards his apartment with his intentions in his head, he pushed the key into the lock and turned the door.

Suddenly, everything was stock still. His briefcase and the key in his hand dropped to the floor as he stared at his apartment in horror.

Everything was red. The walls were smeared with a crimson red paint of dye, the carpets soaked, the tables, chairs, everything was just covered in red. JungIl's body started to tremble slightly. It wasn't the red that shocked him so much, but the color of it. Simple red would be taken as dye or paint, but this was a crimson red; the color of blood.

As he walked into the apartment, his eyes fell upon a limp body lying in a puddle of blood. JungIl's heart momentarily stopped before speeding up rapidly as he approached the body. When he was standing over it, he swore his heart exploded.

There, lying in his own blood, was his father, his eyes and mouth wide open in shock. His chest was bleeding profusely, the multiple wounds showing his quick death. When his mind finally comprehended what he was seeing, JungIl's legs gave out as he fell to his knees, which caused him to fall into his father's puddle of blood. Fear running over him, he scrambled to back away, his breathing becoming pants as he ran towards the kitchen to hide from the sight. What greeted him in the kitchen was nothing soothing to his mind.

Pinned to the door of the food closet was his mother. She had knives pressing into her arms, her legs and her midsection, keeping her stuck deep into the wood with her blood dripping in now slow streams onto the floor. Her head was slumped forward and her hair covered her expression.

In his mind, JungIl was screaming for help, for someone to tell him what was going on. He was panicking and hyperventilating in shock. When his brain racked itself for what to do, it popped up with HanByul's smiling face. He stopped breathing, wondering if she was still alive or caught in the murderous rampage.

Shakily picking up a knife, he slowly started for the bedrooms. He carefully looked into each room to see if the murderer or HanByul was in any of them. The bathroom and his room was cleared. When he got to HanByul's room, he could hear screams, yells and loud noises of things or a person being thrown at the walls. His grip on the knife tightened as he placed his hand on the doorknob. Slowly, he turned it and clenched his teeth. The noises had all stopped in the room, but he could hear something, singing or humming a tune. His heart beat faster as he started to apply pressure on the door.

When the door fully opened, he came face to face with HanByul, who had a knife in her hand and had blood stains running down her clothes, dripping off her hair, staining her once pale white cheeks, arms and legs.

His eyes widened as the knife dived, pain enveloping every part of his body.

SINGLE REPLIES:

DREY.: lol, thanks for pointing out the mistakes! I guess I was in a hurry. But chyea, there might've been some mistakes in this chapter, but once again, I'm in a hurry =_= .

for3v3rlost: lol, I hope your question was answered here XP

DefinePerfection: yeaaa, you've got it! But now, do you think you've figure it out yet? Even though it's showing what it seems...it's completely different hha.

ah, one more chapter and it's all over. Have you guys figure it out yet? What you're looking for is the person with this shattered mind. Though everything seems to lead to one person, it's not who you all think. It's a bit of a twist, but hopefully it'll give you a bit to think about hah.

-Jenny

wow. this just keeps getting more and more complex. don't tell me she killed the both of them. but it seems obvious that she did. at last line is even suggesting that she herself stabbed jungll. but it's confusing as to why she would even resort to killing jungll's parents. unless they had said or done something to offend her in any way. but it still doesn't explain why. i can't believe this is ending so quick, but hence the short story. but anyways...if there's a twist in the end, maybe it's not hanbyul that's doing all those things? maybe i don't know...he's just imagining things? or maybe things just aren't as they seem to be. but i hope you can post soon.

Guest babyxdestiny

lols new reader. you pmed me by accident i think? but this fic sounds interesting anyways. i'm guessing its a short story since you said its almost over?

nice fic =). i like how its different from your normal writing style. its very dark. haha.

prologue - eek. how violent. poor little girl (?) to have to witness that. she must be traumatized by that

01 - mrs kim must be very close to hanbyul to start crying over the thought of their seperation. green eyes? that sounds so preettyyy xD. but it makes me wonder where they came from...cause most asians have brown eyes. contacts? or is she not full korean? wahhhh the ending sounds so.....creepy. han byul sounds very delicate and doll like in some sense and the doll thing just scared me. maybe thats the effects of all the trauma she went through when she was little

02 - i wonder what caused jung Ill to black out so suddenly. all that information shocked him i guess?

03 - whoaa. i'm guessing han byul's dad killed her mom cause he found out she was cheating on him? but i don't really blame han byul's mom cause her husband was abusive and creul in the first place.not to mention psychotic sounding :phew: . i wonder if it was an arranged marriiage. . . poor han byul though. caught up in all of this. i can't believe her mom wouldn't shower her with affection, after all it is her daughter. which makes me wonder if its because she didn't like hanbyul's dad so she didn't want hanbyul.

04 - that description is a tad bit unnerving. lols. especially since han byul doesn't talk in the first place and its already quiet enough in that apartment. is han byul's mom spirit haunting them or something? hmm. about jung ill's parents. . . what a rude mother. talk about an estranged family. i wouldn't be surprised if jung ill's dad was the one hanbyul's mom was cheating on with, lol. but thats a guess. i wonder if hanbyul's personality changing cuase she envies his family because she never had a "warm and loving" one. even though jung ill's family doesn't really fall in that description but w/e.

05 - whoaaa. i would be so creeped out if i was in his shoes. i wonder why on earth his parents were at his apartment in the first place.. and why han byul had a knife in her hand. and why the ending sounds like she was the one who stabbed jung ill. i can't wait to find out who the killer is. my guess is mrs kim. cause its always the ppl you least expect it to be. rofl.

post more when you can =) <3

Guest for3v3rlost

Did she killed them??? that is so sad if she did!! why did she do it anyway?? NOw he is going to hate her more then anything!! what is going to happen next.... this is getting more interesing each chapter!! don't leave us hanging post SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Guest PolkaDotz

Chapter 3

in the presence of this stranger, she knew it was smarter to stay

here than with...them.

whoah that statement creeped me out a bit. ;)

HanByul bit her lower lip when she heard a creak.

lol i first thought it was a door and some scary ghost or her father

was entering the house... until i realized i was awfully wrong...

wow so old was she when this happened? she seems to have a

pretty clear sense that her mother is doing something with another

guy yet she still doesn't know the whole story. :o

And why...why had her mother given him a kiss, him, but

never showed her any kind of affection?

poor kid. :( it must be soooo sad if your mother cares about some

random man but not you or your dad... and she gave him a kiss too?

hmmm wonder who this guy is -- a business associate?

Slowly, she turned towards the left and saw something sharp

and gleaming being held in the person's hand. HanByul let out a piercing

scream before the knife dived.

cliffhanger!! ugh jenny... :P now you leave me puzzled.

but the knife is just her dream or illusion right? I mean why would I

knife be coming out of nowhere and attacking her? and how would a

stranger even get in the house… so confused. lol POST SOON!!

______________edit

Chapter 4

You posted a part 2 and a 3 which i missed, but I didn’t realize you

posted a part 4!! :P i missed out on three chapters!

There was always this tingle that went up his back whenever

he felt a breeze rush past him. But the really strange thing is that the

breeze was in the building and not from an outside source. Definitely creepy.

haunting presence?? x__x creepy.

It wasn't fear of danger of others, but rather, themselves. From

within, something was stirring. What it was, they were yet to know.

your sounding like someone telling a horror story. =] very nice...

you got me even more creeped out now.

When the door fully opened, he came face to face with HanByul,

who had a knife in her hand and had blood stains running down her clothes,

dripping off her hair, staining her once pale white cheeks, arms and legs.

His eyes widened as the knife dived, pain enveloping every part of his body.

i was just creeped out to the fullest extent. :mellow: wow did what i just read, just happen??

she killed his father and mother?? if it's not who it seems to be, is jung ill the

one who is imagining this all up? gah im so confused. but wow... the scenes that

happened in the last few paragraphs was shocking. i really didn't expect it. you

took me by complete suprise. well another cliffhanger. x__x POST SOON!!

--> jESS

Chapter Five - The Mind can't fight the Conscious

The tortured scream of a patient tore through the facility, causing every head to turn towards it's direction as well as specialized workers to run at it's pitch.

In the white covered room, strapped to a bed laid Kim JungIl. His eyes wide and frightened as he started to struggle against his binds. When he saw the people come in, he started to yell out profanities, threatening them to stay away from him.

With pitiful glances from the nurse, a sedative was given to him through the needle, causing his eyes to slowly fall close while the last 'no' escaped his lips through a whisper.

--

JungIl opened his eyes and saw white. Not lights, but just white walls. Wanting to stretch his muscles, he started to sit up only to realize that he was pinned to a bed, hands in a straight jacket and legs tied down. He started to panic, but when he saw a man walk through the door with a white doctor's coat on, he calmed himself a bit.

"JungIl, how are you today?"

"Doctor!" He burst forth yelling. "I didn't do it! HanByul...she went crazy! She murdered my parents! She murdered me! She--Wait...where am I?!" He asked in surprise, the fact that he was still alive striking him as odd.

With a loud sigh, the doctor ran a hand through his hair. "We've been over this JungIl. You're in a mental facility."

JungIl was silent for a moment. The words slowly sunk into him before he started to laugh like a maniac. "M-mental fac-cility? HAHA! This is some joke! Now please, untie me--"

"This is not a joke."

The doctor's stern voice and exasperated expression made JungIl's stomach tie in knots.

"W-what?" He asked stupidly, not understanding what was going on.

Getting a stool from nearby, he placed it on the bed and opened a manila folder he'd been carrying with him when he had entered.

And there, JungIl listened, his eyes widening little by little as he realized what was being revealed.

"Kim JungIl, your father and you were in the underground black business. Drug dealers, prostitute sellers, thieves, murderers, the list could go on. Your father died not long after you had joined in his business. Taking it up was easy for you. All the money and power you could want. Eventually, the power got to your head that you lost your sanity."

JungIl was about to protest when he saw the look on the doctor's face. Silencing himself, he continued to listen, not believing any of what was being told to him.

"You jumped from woman to woman, married, young, old, virgin, all types you could. One day, you came upon the wrong woman. One that changed your whole life. She was Lee YuRa, a commoner who was in debt for her husband's gamblings with the black business. At first glance, she was nothing. But when you took a second look, you knew she would be someone different. You followed her home and eventually charmed her into eating out of your hand. She was head over heels, ignoring her little child all the while. But the affair did not last long, for her husband found out and killed her viciously before he committed suicide.

"Kim HanByul, their daughter remained alive, living at an orphanage. You, however, were furious with the events of the murder. That lady had been your latest toy, and for someone to take away your toy was disgraceful. Feeling the daughter should suffer the same fate, you waited patiently as she grew up into a blossoming woman of eighteen years. By that time, you were thirty, someone still in great power. Getting your lackies to kidnap her, you tortured her for days, scars marring her once perfect skin. Everyday, she grew thinner, weaker, and her spirit died off. Eventually, you killed her by a bullet to the head without much resistance.

"You were bored once more after carrying out your revenge. However, your mind started to create nightmares where you'd see her haunting green eyes every night, pleading, asking you why you did what you did. You became mentally and emotionally unstable. You lost your status in the black business and your men gave your whereabouts away to the police. When they found you, you were taken here immediately, deemed unsafe for the public as well as for yourself."

The doctor looked up from his reading and said, with his eyes staring straight back into JungIl's, "Your mind became shattered, haunted by HanByul's screams of help and her begs."

There was silence for a bit, JungIl letting the information sink in and the doctor shaking his head in frustration.

"There's no way that can be true," JungIl said.

The doctor stood up and sighed. "I'm sorry we have to go through this again JungIl. Your mind seems to just forget everything everytime that nightmare of yours returns. It is unfortunate that you will forever remain an insane person."

JungIl's anger started to rise as well as fear. "WHAT? I AM SANE! FCUKING BASTAR-, LET ME OUT OF THIS! Let me out now!" He thrashed and banged his body against the bed, hoping the restraints to loosen, but they didn't. Tears started to stream down his eyes when he saw HanByul's eyes flicker in the space before him, her face in a saddened and broken spirit while her eyes remained glued on his.

"Make them go away!" He screamed in terror. "No! Make--NO!" He started to try to back away from the image of HanByul coming closer, her eyes starting to envelop his.

The doctor sadly took the sedative he had and walked over to JungIl, carefully delivering it to his system.

"Make it...make it go away," JungIl's voice whispered as he felt the drug taking over his system.

Just as his vision went blurry and he was about to let himself go to the sedative, a voice rang in his head, chilling him deep in his bones.

"It's too bad. I'll never leave you, Kim JungIl. Never."

His eyes shot wide open and he screamed at the top of his lungs, his body being surged with a searing pain.

As he struggled against the restraints like his chest was on fire, the doctor could only shake his head in pity. There was nothing he could do to help him. Everything JungIl thought he felt and heard was created by his lost conscious. He was forever lost in his insanity.

Walking out the door, he took one look back at JungIl's writhing form.

"The conscious is a powerful thing."

Narrator's Word:

Sometimes, we do things without thinking about it. Our rage, hurt, or even happiness may cause someone else's pain, their rage. But there is nothing to stop it. Humans are simple beings, even with all the technology we've invented, our minds will still be the same. Our behaviors change, but they are still based on a simple foundation of the true ingredients. The mistakes we make hurt others, but we learn from them as well as they. Some people have trouble seeing through their thick emotions though. It is unfortunate that with our civilized world, there are still people who act as uncivilized as animals, people who cruelly indulge in the pleasure of other's tortures.

Even through all the sadness of the world, there are those who understand and see through the fog that covers other's eyes. Those are the people worth the time of the whole world. Those are the kinds of people that help the ones causing pain, even though they may be doing bad, they help them to try to rid them of the pain, only to be inflicted by pain instead.

The cycle is neverending; this cycle of causing pain and recieving pain. HanByul recieved it and returned it, her sins and deeds listing out even in the end. JungIl also in turn recieved and gave pain, but not as much as he gave. His life fell apart the day he went against his mind and let his rage take over. If he'd only listened to himself; let the fog clear in his mind so that he'd be able to stop himself from making the mistake that would take away his whole life.

Through a shattered mind, Kim JungIl suffers alone. No one can help him, for they will never understand what happens in his broken spirit.

THE END

SiNGLE REPLiES:

DefinePerfection: Ah, the mystery is revealed :]. It's not really imagining it himself. He's seeing what HanByul's spirit causes him to see because she haunts him even after death. He'll never rest until he dies, but even then, in hell he'd rot because of his conscious. The only reason his parents were killed was because HanByul had chosen for him to feel the pain she had felt when her parents were killed. I mean, it wouldn't mean the same if she just killed a friend of his or w/e. Parents were one of the biggest key points here x].

babyxdestiny: wah, sorry! >O< I was PMing for both fics. I guess I did the wrong one =_= but I'm glad you liked it :]. Your comments are very interesting for each chapter. But alas, the story has ended. Eh, I can focus on the other stories then, hehe. But yeaa, I wonder what you guys must think. The ending isn't too much of a shocker I guess, but it sort of is strange in a way... :]

for3v3rlost: ah, read DefinePerfection's reply :] I wrote there why the parents were killed. But yea, it's crazy why she did what she did, eh?

PolkaDotz: yeaa, JungIl sort of imagined it haha. You can read DefinePerfection's reply for an explanation of the parents and the whole death thing. I guess my chapter sort of left it confusing. Ah, glad you liked/were creeped out by some of the lines in those chapters lol.

BubbleyDumplings: lol, no possessed people here. That'd be too normal...well, sort of haa.

Ah<3 Thank you, you guys! It's nice to have some to the end readers haha. But yea, let me just clear a few things up before I end it for good.

1. When JungIl fainted after reading all of the information, that was a lapse in his mind. Since he's dreaming in this nightmare while he sleeps, sometimes the mind looses track of what's going on and it just sort of stops. It's not from the information he had read or shock or anything like that. It's just a pause in the nightmare/dream.

2. When HanByul saw the knife heading towards her, she was trying to show him through the nightmare what she saw when she was killed. It was like a slight replay of her death, but she didn't really die in the dream as you all know.

3. The reason the parents were at the house in the first place before their death was because they were coming by to pick something up that JungIl's mother had left at the place.

Now, I hope that clears some things up. If there's anything that's still confusing you, please feel free to ask me. Well, I really hope you guys enjoyed this story! It's sort of a trial for me to write a dark fic and I just wanted to see how I would do. It'd pretty exhilarating, lol. Just a bit grueling when writing the bloody scenes :x

And my final thankyous. :D haha, love you readers! Hope to see you in my other threads.<3

-Jenny

Guest the kite

aww jenny! i didnt know you updated =/

im so sorry dear

edit--

Oh em gee. Jenny dear. I read it and wow. It's awesome. You're an awesome writer, you know that? i love the twisting conspiracy in the end. however it did confuse me but i reread and i got it. thanks for sharing and typing this out dear. It was a thrilling read. Espesially reading this at 11 pm. Haha.

much loveeeee

<333

bloo

btw, NEED TO PM YOU ABOUT MY 1 1/2 CHAPTERS hahaha

Guest babyxdestiny

wow poor jung ill. he sounds pretty traumatized/disturbed. i was like.... GAHHHHh WTH? jung ill was the guy that han byul's mom cheated on?! that makes him ....a pedophile O___O. appearances are so deceiving -_-. i thought jung ill would be a college student who was sorta the nice sweet type and what not, but he turns out to be 30 years old, a total pimp, and a druggie, etc. rofl. it's so ironic how if yura didn't block hanbyul's view of him, then she would've seen him. and probably recognized him since that incident left such an impact on her.

i actually think the ending was an unexpected twist. I'm slightly confused. Did jung ill imagine that whole orphanage scene or did that really happen? cause I think you mentioned something about him getting his lackies to kidnap and torture her? Other than that, I loved every bit of it, the mystery, the suspense<3. Great job ^_^

Guest for3v3rlost

This so unexpected!!! i never thought junjil is the bad guy... He was so nice and sweet when he took her home from the orphanage, i never thought he is the one that her mother cheated with>_< can't believe he murder her too!! It was a good twist at the end! Such a great story, it's hard to predict what was going to happen next specially the ending -_-

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

Wow, i really enjoyed your story.

It sent shivers up my spine.

So, I take it that it was a haunting.

And that the images he saw, was while he was dreaming

Haunted by her, because she died with...a grudge?

I dunno, I relly enjoy this though,.

=]

even though this was just a short story, it was great. it didn't expect the story to turn out the way it did. but at least i was somewhat right towards the end. but it's true. what comes around goes around. what she went through, she made him feel it too. at least he'll pay for his sins and his wrongdoings.

Guest shinhyun

thank you so much for the PM jenny (:

and i thoroughly enjoyed your story.

very well thought out and intriguing.

i like the way you write, true talent that is.

you'll be sure to see me in your other threads

from now on.

-drey

• 6 months later...
Guest its ginny XD

i found this fic browsing throught the summary thread. i clicked it because i found out that you are the same author who wrote eyes of red and since that horror story was so fabulous XD i clicked this one. this story like eyes of red was definitely thrilling. i love how your endings twist and make me piece the clues together. gives me a head ache but when i find out im like ohhhhhhh thanks for posting

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest classy_x

OMG this story was so TWISTED!

i fell for it, thinking that Hanbyul was the badas-! -_-

buuut omg ahahaha

good job writing !

horrrrrifying (:

now ima read your other story - kissed by you?

!!<3

• 4 months later...
Guest tusoo

woah....so powerful. i really like your stories. i really really really do.

one thing i find KINDa funny is his name. kim jung il. ahaha... you shouldve made that 'u' into an 'o'...kim jong il. ahahaha...then u have ur perfect wacko! ahaha.... but really really good work!

• 4 months later...
Guest yumemiru

damnnnnnnn.

this was one trippy read.

the last twist was something totally out of the blue.

But I just don't understand the torturing thing.

Like, um, what?

So, JungIl tortured HanByul because he was a sick bastard.

And then HanByul hurt him back.

And then, I get the feeling that all this "roommate" business

happened in his mind?

So, HanByul didn't literally come back and kill his parents?

Confusing, but that fits the fic very well.

PS. Nice poster. Very disturbing looking. It almost feels as if the girl in the poster is...staring...at you. Creepy, but cool.

Archived