Monoral - Visions in My Head

Guest kokoling

Guest kokoling
new band under Hyde's Haunted Record
Monoral's a new band under Hyde's Haunted Record. They're Japanese but they sing in all english, and not engrish too. Weird, eh? Heard the song last night and liked it. Actually, the original was a bit dry cause it's the same thing over and over again, but it had a good tune and I liked the guy's voice so I sang it. Monoral - Visions in My Head - all harmonies done by me. Comment/Suggestions appreciated. Here's the original single if you want to download. Credit goes to Rid from T-N for providing the single.

People who don't sing engrish are cool...

I like the music xD I absolutely love guitars now. Nice "whoo", I need to practise mine -_-

I love your singing :D

Guest babiixru

you have a really nice quality mic! if i hadn't ever heard the original i'd swear this was a real song with a real singer xD good job ^^v i really like the chorus and your harmonizations!

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow, you almost reminded me a tiny bit of Sou in this clip ^^ You sound very natural and easygoing while at the same time bringing out the desired flavor to this song. Great job! I really enjoyed it.

Guest kokoling

Rai Rai: Do you have an acoustic or electric?

Babiixru: My mic is pretty decent. Sometimes I still think it's not sensitive enough though to pick up the nuiances in my voice. It's more of an instrumental mic.

fantasiimaker: *sniff* I wish I could sound like Sou-chan. She's amazing. But thank you. What you said gave me hope. <3

Rai Rai: Do you have an acoustic or electric?

Nope...I'm too uncoordinated xD My sister has an acoustic for some reason though, she plays the piano so I have no idea why she's got it. :blink:

I think acoustic's really pretty and electric just sounds cool :P

Archived