Kojic Acid Soap

Guest kawaiiprincess

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought it. I can't really use it on my face because it's too strong for my 'sensitive' skin. I bought it mainly for my face and arms because over the summer they got a bit tanned. I haven't been using it consistently on my arms so I have no idea if it works...I just recently started using it again so we'll see. You're supposed to leave it on for at least a minute so your skin can absorb it and for my face personally it's a bit too much so I might try using it every 2nd day or something.

I bought mine on ebay, forgot from whom though. It said that it works better than the Papaya one because it's more expensive? $1 soap vs $10 soap. But who knows.

Guest ♥oyen♥

Acid?!? :ph34r:

somehow that doesn't seem appealing to me.....

what exactly does it do?

interesting.

o.O

Is this actually acid?

Eh, I guess it makes sense..

Because it contains Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which gives the skin lightening treatment, an extra whitening boost helps to even out skin tone plus the other advantages of vitamin C, such as cell renewal, boost collagen production and provide anti-oxidant protectionmy.

Kojic Acid Soaps work really effective for me and my family. It didn't irritate our skin. I found a picture of mom for the results :P

ff78km.jpg

It's effective not only for whitening but also for getting rid of dark spots and pimples and also it smoothen the texture of the skin. ^^

Guest auroralbutterfly

I've heard that these work well as a skin whitener also, but never got around to look it up. Thanks for starting a thread xD

There's so many different brands of Kojic Acid soaps.... ._________. Ehh~

Guest lolitanicole

Really interesting ~

I'm going to buy and try this

Can someone PM me a link to girltalk so I can buy?

Seems very trustworthy!!

Thank you ^^

Guest Aerolite

I've been using Diana Stalder Kojic Papaya soap for the last month and I've been seeing better results than when I used Likas in the past. I bought it off eBay and it's the most I've ever paid for bar soap (~$7 a bar) but I think it's worth it. There's only one authorized/authentic eBay reseller in America and I will continue to buy more.

I don't have sensitive skin, and I probably WOULD NOT recommend it for anyone who does. First of all, the soap makes your skin peel (they claim this is a microexfoliating effect)...So it might feel tight or dry. It doesn't peel even half as bad as if you ever had sunburn, but it's a noticeable peeling an can easily be treated with moisturizer--which is what you should do when using whitening products anyway. This exfoliation worked wonders on my elbows and knuckles which were kind of dry and darker than my normal tone. Second, I like to leave the soap on for a few minutes, and the first time that I used it, the skin on my inner elbows was irritated and had tiny red spots. I actually fell asleep in the tub for about 20 minutes if that helps, but I don't have this reaction anymore (I leave it on for about 5 minutes).

The person I bought my soap from actually suggested using Kojic soap before Glutathione soap (which is a stronger whitening agent based soap) because of the peeling effect and would create better results. I have the Diana Stalder Gluathione soap but I haven't tried it yet since I'm still on my first bar of the Kojic.

Guest kawaiiscope

:w00t:

it seems too good to be true ...

does anyone know if it has any harmful ingredients such as mercury?

oh yeh , is it sold in australia

thankyouu .

Guest lolitanicole

I've been using Diana Stalder Kojic Papaya soap for the last month and I've been seeing better results than when I used Likas in the past. I bought it off eBay and it's the most I've ever paid for bar soap (~$7 a bar) but I think it's worth it. There's only one authorized/authentic eBay reseller in America and I will continue to buy more.

I don't have sensitive skin, and I probably WOULD NOT recommend it for anyone who does. First of all, the soap makes your skin peel (they claim this is a microexfoliating effect)...So it might feel tight or dry. It doesn't peel even half as bad as if you ever had sunburn, but it's a noticeable peeling an can easily be treated with moisturizer--which is what you should do when using whitening products anyway. This exfoliation worked wonders on my elbows and knuckles which were kind of dry and darker than my normal tone. Second, I like to leave the soap on for a few minutes, and the first time that I used it, the skin on my inner elbows was irritated and had tiny red spots. I actually fell asleep in the tub for about 20 minutes if that helps, but I don't have this reaction anymore (I leave it on for about 5 minutes).

The person I bought my soap from actually suggested using Kojic soap before Glutathione soap (which is a stronger whitening agent based soap) because of the peeling effect and would create better results. I have the Diana Stalder Gluathione soap but I haven't tried it yet since I'm still on my first bar of the Kojic.

Which brand did you end up purchasing for the Kojic soap?

If it isn't a problem, could you PM me the link so I can check it out? (Thank you ^^)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xVKN408x

this sounds really interesting~

i am intrigued =P

your skin naturally has a layer of acid on it to protect itself from bacteria and such~

so im thinking that this would also help with blemishes? correct me if im wrong~

can someone PM me where they ordered this product?

Guest Jun4351

btw i wanted to ask if it causes any discoloration, like.. as in would some parts of ur body get darker and stuff? like.. would for eg. ur nose get darker or even ur whole body get darker from using the product?? cause i saw on another forum that some pplz got darker from it and stuf... but would it b b/c they need to exfoliate more or sth?? please reply~~!

Archived