Kojic Acid Soap

Guest kawaiiprincess

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tratout.me

I use Kojie-San to even my tan in the summer.

I like it a lot better than the papaya soaps because it works faster IMHO.

However, I can only get kojic acid soaps though Asian relatives sending me packages directly, not in ethnic stores here, because I think that kojic acid in beauty products is banned in North America (not sure).

Either way, I like kojic acid soaps.

They're effective, cheap, but drying.

• 3 weeks later...

kojic is abundant in the philippines...lolz

hahaha is abundant the right term?

lol theres "alot" of kojic acid stuff here in the philippines

since ive moved in the philippines i wanted to try their products and i gotta say im really liking kojie-san kojic acid soap (not the cream because it didnt work) i didnt see any difference (i dont know why) but my friends and family did.

• 7 months later...
Guest mildred

lol theres "alot" of kojic acid stuff here in the philippines

since ive moved in the philippines i wanted to try their products and i gotta say im really liking kojie-san kojic acid soap (not the cream because it didnt work) i didnt see any difference (i dont know why) but my friends and family did.

hi..check the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=176798732375425

it's selling kojic soaps.

i have been using the soap for almost 3 yrs already.. ^.^ and i can absolutely vouch for its effectiveness,,,

Guest RaeRawr

I use Kojie san kojic acid soap. I got at a Filipino store they don't sell it in Filipino supermarkets [ seafood city]

Well I've been using it for a week the results are pretty good i noticed i got a little lighter. 

It was two soaps in the box for i think 7 or 9 dollars.$  

Pretty good its kind of drying but not really, just remember to moisturize after using it. 

Hope i helped ! 

Archived