ZfoMOUd.jpg

The eternal duo!! :bunnywar:
2012 | “Like A Star” (RM & JK)
2015 | “Fools” (RM & JK)
2016 | “I Know” (RM & JK)
2020 | “Stay” (RM, Jin, JK)
2021 | ???  :ph34r::ph34r:

• Namjoon reached out to help Jimin for “Christmas Love”

“Christmas Love” almost didn't come out, Jimin struggled with lyrics 5 days before he gave up, Jimin couldn't ask for help because everyone (members) was tired, some were sick, but Namjoon contacted Jimin first to help him. :wub: It motivated Jimin to work extra hard and fast in 2 days. Trans © Jae (Intl_k_army)

UsWaQOz.jpg

• The bridge in “Dis-ease”

For the lyrics, I asked our leader, Namjoon
Because, I somehow... wanted the lyrics in the last bridge section to be energetic
And not just something too simple
But somewhat... powerful and full of energy
But I couldn't work it out of my head

Anyway, I asked Namjoon who's in charge of the overall lyrics of our albums
Because I thought, “Why don't I ask Namjoon for this part?”
So I asked him for help
And I think the harmony of us three (J-Hope, Namjoon, Jimin) was great and we came up with the bridge
And that's how a new song was created

J-Hope

4v3vtjZ.jpg

Watch the full video here

Source (1) (2) | (1) (2) (3) | (1)

• Blob 1

February 28, 2021

BTS (방탄소년단) RM's BE-hind 'Full' Story

• "Life Goes On" took the longest to write.

“For Life Goes On, I wrote all of it. I wrote all the lyrics, except Suga's and J-Hope's verses.
There's no end in sight → I came up with the chorus in one go but I wrote 20 versions of just that line.

I wanted it (Life Goes On) to be an easy listen. I didn't want it to stand out too much.”

• "Fly to My Room" was the most well-written.

“Honestly, Fly to My Room is the most well-written. I finished it the quickest. I finished it quickly, with no pressure. That one went smoothly..”

• “I make better songs when I have the keyword or lyrics ready. Songs that already have lyrics or a keyword turn out better.”

• RM wants to work with Jimin and Jin before he turns 30.

Jimin: Is there something you want to do? For example, if you'd like to work with Jimin?
RM: That's great. I do also want to work with Jimin too..
Jimin: We have something planned, but we haven't heard about it yet..  :scream: :ph34r:
RM: I haven't got the chance to work with Jin either. So I'm thinking I should do something with those two (Jin and Jimin) before starting my 30s.

• “I have something I'm personally working on, and I think in February, I'll continue to work on things like that at the company.”  :scream: :ph34r:
  • “I thought that songs are like a diary made with my leftover emotions at the time, so I released mono., and in that, I poured in my sense of inferiority and lots of dark feelings. And now I'm in the next chapter..”  :glasses:
  • “I'd like to make music that's good to listen to when you go on a drive with a friend.” :letsgo:

Spoiler

:fullofhearts:

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

• Like 1

March 6, 2021

Moni's Birthday  :fullofhearts:

AND... this is so funny :lol:

Happy Birthday to Moni of the RM household! The American Eskimo dog is best for his hit single, "Bark, Slobber & Treats" from his 2016 album, Paws.

[Genius Korea ADMIN] Just something silly and fun cause he is adorable!   :approves:

Source (1) (2)

• Like 1

March 5, 2021

RM Weverse Update

I've been trying to eat salads for dinner [these days]  :joy:

bcgcOzH.jpg

Spoiler

y71Jf3f.jpg

2021 FILA SPRING Collection

9KiAUVz.jpg

EvhKxgrVIAANV4o?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Spoiler

EvhKw5IVIAE9XLm?format=jpg&name=large

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

• Blob 1

June 21, 2019

All of BTS’ collaborations with western artists, ranked

7 songs came from RM’s solo collabs and 2 songs are credited as BTS’ songs.

3. Seoul
5. Crying Over You
7. All Night
10. Champion (Remix)
15. Rush
16. Change
17. Waste It On Me
19. P.D.D
20. Fantastic

1. ‘MIC Drop’
2. ‘Boy With Luv’

3. ‘Seoul’

On his second mixtape ‘mono.’, rapper RM linked up with Honne once again. ‘Seoul’ is a gorgeous piece of chill synth goodness, the BTS leader’s reflections on life in the Korean capital are underpinned by the duo’s slightly woozy production that makes it feel like you’re also deep in contemplation.

4. ‘Paradise’

5. ‘Crying Over You’

RM only features on one verse on the 2019 version of this Honne track but he makes it count. Sandwiched between verses from the British synth-pop pair and vocalist BEKA, he adds some realism to the poise of his collaborators. “Sh** happens and we look for the magic/But good things always come to an end,” he raps, hinting that he’s not as over it as he might sound.

6. ‘Mikrokosmos’

7. ‘All Night’

Spoiler

The third instalment of the soundtrack for BTS’ mobile game BTS World sees RM and Suga teaming up with emo rapper Juice WRLD for this ‘90s tinged hip-hop track. Breezy and bubbling, it sounds like a lowkey classic, with the three MCs voices meshing perfectly. Top marks, also, to Juice for working a reference to BTS’ fandom, ARMY, into his voice without making it cheesy.

8. ‘Idol’
9. ‘Jamais Vu’

10. ‘Champion (Remix)’

Back in 2017, when BTS were still massive but not quite the stadium-conquerors they are in 2019, Fall Out Boy handpicked RM to lend his flow to a remix of ‘MANIA’ track ‘Champion’. He appears on the track twice, kicking things off with a verse before reappearing midway through for something even powerful. “I will stay, I will wait and I’ll fight like a king,” he promises.

11. ‘The Truth Untold’
12. ‘Best Of Me’
13. ‘Dream Glow’
14. ‘A Brand New Day’

15. ‘Rush’

Spoiler

This collab with Kansas rapper Krizz Kaliko appeared on RM’s first mixtape, back when he was still known as Rap Monster. A lot’s changed since then but, three years later, the sun-kissed, attitude-filled track still stands out as one of the release’s highlights.

16. ‘Change’

Spoiler

RM dominates on this collaboration with D.C. rapper Wale, laying down lines about keyboard warriors over a snapping, soulful piano melody that evolves into something more ferocious as the track grows.

17. ‘Waste It On Me’

Spoiler

At present, ‘Waste It On Me’ – the band’s third collaboration with Steve Aoki – is their only song sung and rapped completely in English. It’s a light, poppy dance track featuring Jungkook, RM, and Jimin (although there’s some debate about how much he features) that doesn’t break the mold in any way but is pleasant enough.

18. ‘Make It Right’

19. ‘P.D.D’

Spoiler

After meeting Warren G for BTS reality show American Hustle Life, their leader hooked up with the West Coast hip-hop veteran for ‘P.D.D.’ – aka ‘Please Don’t Die’. The 2015 track is pretty good but has since definitely been surpassed by his solo material, other collaborations, and BTS’ own tracks.

20. ‘Fantastic’

Spoiler

As featured on the Fantastic Four soundtrack in 2015, ‘Fantastic’ saw RM join forces with US singer Mandy Ventrice. While his verses were typically mighty, the overblown EDM sound and Ventrice’s raspy vocals let down the rest of the track.

Source: NME (by Rhian Daly)

“And we’ll be back.” — RM, 2019 #GRAMMYs

It was my dream to be a team whose songs are on the charts, where people would listen to our music, I think our team was not that ambitious actually, just wanted to achieve from small beginnings.. just step by step..

I want to be recognized by the music industry, want to be recognized by people who are not interested in idol, by other idol groups’ fans and also by our fans...

Whether it’s 10 years or 20 years, as long as I do music, to have a good influence on people by adding sincerity into good music and also into our performance. To tell the stories the world needs...

— RM —

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

• Like 1

BTS Global Official Fanclub

#Our Story, Chapter 2. BTS Story Relay

nYNE2pG.jpg

Spoiler

BTS Story Relay by RM

Spoiler

zJISNcf.jpg

BTS Story Relay by Jin

Spoiler

raPwVAo.jpg

BTS Story Relay by Suga

Spoiler

6KF2Fco.jpg

BTS Story Relay by J-Hope

Spoiler

QnXM9gC.jpg

BTS Story Relay by Jimin

Spoiler

dcUheCr.jpg

BTS Story Relay by V

Spoiler

KbyY4zg.jpg

BTS Story Relay by Jungkook

Spoiler

u3txoJz.jpg

Source (1) (2)

Yoo Jae Suk was spotted following RM’s gesture.

#2018 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards

:lol:

x9oqsYq.jpg

Source (1) (2)

Edited by bohmi

September 20, 2015

ALL FORCE ONE Vol.9 Concert

20946146404_717db5d666_o.jpg

Spoiler

21381062158_8e78260014_o.jpg

All Force One: “Hot & Cool” concert took place on September 20, 2015 at AX Korea. All Force One is a Korean Hip Hop concert with different performers. RM got the chance to perform his solo work there. It can be said that All Force One is RM’s first solo stage concert as 'himself'.

Other performers included Verbal Jint, Paloalto, Incredivle, Sik-K, Supreme Boi, B-Boy Shorty Force, B-Boy Kill, and Beatbox SAKI.

RM also brought Suga and J-Hope to the concert. They performed a few songs together. RM talked about them in his log [here] after the concert ended.

Rap Monster (Set List)

sZ3CuyG.jpg

5 songs from RM’s first mixtape
2 songs from RM’s solo collabs
4 songs from BTS

*부끄부끄 (BuckuBucku) was also performed, but was not mentioned in the original set list.

Watch RM’s All Force One: Hot & Cool performance here VVgWgGB.jpg

Spoiler

RM’s post on Fancafe [15.09.20]

11.43 pm (KST)

All Force One has ended. It feels like my 2nd debut.

I prepared a lot of songs, It has been a long time since I rapped alone for 40 minutes without rest! It was tiring but it was very fun! I’m not gonna think a lot when I write today. I performed my songs for a few minutes, thinking how many people were listening to this, I felt thankful, I just performed without any thoughts.
I really got to show the most of me.

Thank you so much for coming, even on a Sunday, and even when it wasn’t a good condition to come to a concert.
After knowing that, I worked hard in preparing. In the middle, I wanted to show some shy-like thing as an event. Suga hyung and Hobie also appeared together like a present.

Anyway, I hope that this tiring day became a good present. It is for me. Everyone said they had fun. You guys know how to have fun haha.
When I think about today, I want to work hard in making my next mixtape. I will show more cool sides of me in the future.

Thank you for making my history together with me.

Bye
—RM

11.55 pm (KST)

And,

I want to express my gratitude to Suga hyung and J-Hope who brightened up my performance today.
If they ever perform alone and need a back-up, I will do it five times more.
Thanks to the both of them, it became enjoyable and less difficult. Initially I was supposed to go out and perform alone all by myself, but doing it alone is not cool or good.

Anyway, thank you, heart heart.

V commented on RM’s post

You are my angel Joonie Joonie Namjoonie.

Trans © letmesuga (1) (2) (3)

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

• Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] BTS RM | Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread

March 10, 2021

In your personal opinions, what songs or albums from your discography would you give a GRAMMY to? For people who may not have explored your full discography, which of your older works are you most proud of and why?

RM: I would like to recommend our LOVE YOURSELF: 轉 TEAR [album] released in 2018 since it's a great album that came out in very difficult times. The track "Spring Day" is personally the most special to me.

Source: Grammy

mAZiiFI.jpg

Spoiler

ugou5Jr.jpg

7WOEPAG.jpg

Spoiler

2VSKqRM.jpg

eSBD4Tv.jpg

Spoiler

GRufdXO.jpg

2021 Grammy Awards Show Performance

UcEzpd2.gif

© kimseokjingifs

Today, 6 Years With BuckuBucku  :partyblob:

Source (1) (2) (3), YoutubeSpotify

Spoiler
On 9/28/2020 at 9:41 AM, bohmi said:

Feb 23, 2015

MFBTY (Tiger JK, Yoon Mi Rae, Bizzy) Announces March Comeback with Album Featuring Rap Monster

Hip-hop group MFBTY (Tiger JK, Yoon Mi Rae, Bizzy) is set to return to the music scene with a new album, which comes a year and six months after “The Cure.”

The album is slated for release in mid-March, and is expected to feature a number of talented artists, including male group BTS‘ Rap Monster.

Just yesterday, fans were excited to see music video director Lumpens post a photo of MFBTY and Rap Monster hanging out in the studio on his Instagram, and the rumors about a possible collaboration have now been confirmed.

A representative of MFBTY revealed to news outlet OSEN, “Rap Monster will feature on the album. I’ve been told that [MFBTY] has kept a keen eye on the talented industry junior. When they met up for the recording session, they were even more surprised at the level of [Rap Monster’s] rapping skills. Please look forward to their new music.”

While the group has yet to choose their title track, they are said to be putting final touches on the overall album. (Soompi)

On 9/28/2020 at 9:41 AM, bohmi said:

March 16, 2015

Offering a taste of their upcoming album, MFBTY (Tiger JK, Yoon Mi Rae, Bizzy) just dropped the music video for their epic pre-release track “Buckubucku.”

The three legends of Korean hip-hop are joined by up-and-coming talent EE, Rap Monster of BTS, and Dino-J in this edgy and catchy number. The simple black-and-white music video allows the listener to focus on what’s important – the music – and it’s clear that MFBTY is not joking around. If this is just a preview, then we can only imagine what their title track, let alone the whole album, must be like. (Soompi)