Myolie Wu

Guest toxic-apple

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She reminds me of Kim Sam Soon ^_^ Myolie is so prettyyyy I can't believe she gained THAT MUCH weight for the drama. I thought it was only a bit :0 This encourages me to lose weight x)

Guest sweet_hunny

this reminds me of the korean drama kim sam soon. like how kim sun ah gained all this weight to act in this drama and then she lost it.

I was thinking the exactsame thing. Both SunAh and Myolie are both pretty woman yet they gained weight for their roles in which I admire because they're not using they're looks for their roles which is what we need more often from tv.

Guest Melyxcious

when i looked at her first images i was like 'wow, she's pretty. nice figure.'

then i saw her picture after the pretty white dress one

and went DANG SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT O____O

wow.. her determination for this role is just wow :o

and LOSING IT ALL IN TWO MONTHS?!

DANGGGG O_______O

HOPE! NEW MOTIVATION!! TT_TT!!

She's awesome :D!!

nope she cant act that well... this seems like a hk version of Kim Sam Soon.. hmmm o.o

i dont like her and either the fact that she is too favored in tvb... i lose my interest in tvb since then.. there are more other actresses who can act better than her and of course are prettier, but they are not favored in tvb so they can never step any further step in tvb..

and for these pics, i bet not only her could sacrifice like that...

Guest c a t h e r s

i looooove myolie. shes a wonderful actress.....shes beautiful, i REALLY like her song. very nice voice.....i simply love her :)

Archived