How Many "real Friends" Do You Have?

dahanizzle

Three.

Two of whom im sorta falling apart with, since i left to go to university and they're still in high school..

And one who recently moved away, although we still keep touch.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cinnabunny

blah.. this brings me back.

i used to have a group of girl frens.. like 6 of us total, i THOUGHT we were all best frens.. but over the past few years i realized they really arent.. they werent there for me when i needed them, they'd plan outings wihtout me, etc.. so wutevers with them..

i realized all i need is my bf and a few TRUE friends... and i also found out how nice it is to even just chill with my mom.

1 very best friend

6 very close friends ( almost best friends)

honestly i think im very lucky to have a lot of close/best friends. i cant ask for anything more.

Guest huggie =-

yeah.. it's REALLY SAD AND DISAPPOINTING when you realize such a fact.. i hate it. =\

i'm not even sure how many i have.. probably 1.

Guest jenlynn

I have only one true friend, my best friend. I don't see anyone ever replacing her. Us going to different colleges hasn't affected our friendship at all. In fact we are closer now more than ever.

Guest AL_NT_ATT

i can't count but i have very very very few... i don't count my siblings because they're not my friends, they are my blood family.

Guest Velocitii

there will never be a true friend because there will always be secrets, but there are friends you trust more than others, if thats what you consider real, then i say 2

hmm i guess i have 4 really really reallyyyyy close friends that i met from kindergarten...till now (im in university btw) but only 1 of them i consider my best friend

Archived