How Many "real Friends" Do You Have?

dahanizzle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have ONE. but i am content. I would rather have one TRUE friend that I do everything with, vent my problems to her, and she would always be by my side like i am by hers ---- than have a group of friends who i party with and have fun but when I am crying they are partying. lol get what I am saying? okay sorry I am just rambling :]

i like to keep myself at distant with everyone b/c no one last forever

but i don't like to keep secrets so basically i don't have anything i can't tell - that also includes who i like, what i've been caught doing, etc

but the people i sit with at lunch or talk to on regular basis, by the end of the day, i forget what we talk about. it's like emty words, we don't know anything about each other

Guest pomeyy.

Like two.

They are the ones that I can randomly talk about any subject and they can just continue it no matter what.

I love them to death and I've known them since middle school. (in college now)

We always go like "OMG we're just like family." ^^

There are others that are really close but I don't feel like I can say just about anything with them. Some topics are no-no's. xP

Yeaaaa...when I was a junior/senior in high school, I began to realize who my true friends were and who were just people that will come and go in my life.

Honestly, there's no one friend that I can tell EVERYTHING to.

But in terms of "true friends", I would have to say about...5-ish?

I'm kind of torn between a couple of people whether they're my true friends or just come & go friends...

Guest missavvy

Wow thats such an interesting topic.. lol

it is hard to determine but right now, i have like... 4 or 5 TRUE friends. i dont even know if the guys i hang out with are real friends or not, like i guess for now they are but in a few years, maybe i wont even talk to them anymore? :( sad but true.

i guess you should just savour your time with them now, and move on when it's time

Guest StylishAzNx07

im a senior too and i feel the same way as you ...

honestly i think i don't have any REAL friends ... sure i have friends who i hang out with and chat with and stuff, but no one who i can go to when i need help or personal things... ... its sad but i dont really care cuz im a senior and yeah we'll all grow apart anyways.. where i used to live, i had about 5-6 cuz i knew them since preschool though.

Guest Xiaoness

i have one true best friend who has been there for me through everything and 5 close friends that i can talk about everything but then they werent liek always there but they have been there :]

hmm i thought i had a lot of true friends in the beginning, i had like 7, but if i cut it down, i only have like 3-4 real friends, but hey i'll always have my sis..lol

Archived