Banner & avavtar?

Guest des_ire

Guest midorisplice

lol @ previous comments

Ok...somebody can laugh at me or something but..I tried changing my avatar but it doesn't want to get rid of the one I have right now (xiah). The new one I want to put up is less than 40kb, I have no signature, it's a JPEG format and dimensions are 85x91. Am I forgetting something, or the settings are just down temporarily?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LeSilly

I can't seem to change my avartar! AND it's driving me crazy!~~

I keep on uploading from my computer and refreshing and etc. but nothing works! It won't change!

I keep on uploading from my computer and refreshing and etc. but nothing works! It won't change!

Me too! I was like :crazy: And then I went to school today and went on forums and when I checked, it was my new avatar. But when I came home it was my old one. So I just thought that my computer is f*cked :mellow: But I tried uploading it onto imageshack and then used the link to upload onto soompi and it worked. So you should try that too :)

Melissa.

Guest sunshine4ever

Me too! I was like :crazy: And then I went to school today and went on forums and when I checked, it was my new avatar. But when I came home it was my old one. So I just thought that my computer is f*cked :mellow: But I tried uploading it onto imageshack and then used the link to upload onto soompi and it worked. So you should try that too :)

Melissa.

It's probably because of your cookies. Go to Tools in Internet Explorer and click Internet Options and click on "Delete Files" on temporary internet files and then refresh your browser, you should get the new avatar at home.

I actually don't know if we can still upload avatar in Soompi since I haven't been changing avatar since last month lol. But I hope what I said help some what and hopefully it works..obviously, I would think that Soompi still offers free avatar upload unless otherwise said so

try using a different browser and/or changing the file extension and then doing it. I had a similar problem when the image and all fit the size requirements.

Guest xl0lxl0lx

for the 40kb limit, is it 40kb per banner or per signature? cuz two banners are allowed. What if i have two banners that are each 30kb, is that allowed? Thanks.

for the 40kb limit, is it 40kb per banner or per signature? cuz two banners are allowed. What if i have two banners that are each 30kb, is that allowed? Thanks.

40kb per banner. Also there's a dimension limitation too, i.e having a sig that is too big even though it is under 40kb. please read the rules for more details as thats what they are there for.

you can upload it on www.photobucket.com

after you're done get the url then click on my controls and on the side look fer edit signature=]

yeah...I cant get my photobucket to work >_>....and I don't trust imageshack because I dont know who else has access to my pics o_O.

Archived