[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Adamas PD Park Seung Woo mentioned when he read Eun Hye So’s complex, beautiful charm character he thought SJH will perfectly play the role

"Seo Ji Hye's character has to act elegantly, complex and above all has to be beautiful"

Naver Articles are saying she is a Trustworthy Actor and that she is an Beautiful, Charming and a Goddess that would make you fall in love

Even Ji Sung said he was surprised that SJH has became more beautiful 

Adamas' Ji Sung "Reunited after 10 years, Ji-hye Seo, she has become so beautiful"”

Her admirers are growing
Even her Adamas co-star Oh Dae Hwan started  to follow her on IG now

AEF436-D6-A49-A-43-CA-9-D4-A-31-EABBB0-D

88706-ECC-76-E1-4166-AECF-931-B7-C58-FD2

1-F03400-D-AC08-4-C2-A-8-CC0-6-E3-C6-E43

credit to articles below

https://www.newdaily.co.kr/site/data/html/2022/07/26/2022072600145.html

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001480789

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000607525

https://www.newdaily.co.kr/site/data/html/2022/07/26/2022072600145.html

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003074067

http://www.stoo.com/article.php?aid=81592178860

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/07/657612/

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/268O79RDS4

@SBG289, welcome to our forum.

Yes I have read that even YKS’s wife said “SJH is very pretty”

My wife is a very cool woman. She said Seo Ji Hye's very pretty and likes her. She supports me.”

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/06/yoon-kye-sang-talks-about-his-wifes-reactions-to-his-drama-kiss-scenes

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Adamas Press Con videos with photos

Spoiler

JS and SSH on working again for the 2nd time

JS and SJH voiced their thoughts on reuniting on set nearly 10 years after working together on "Kim So-Ru "in 2010.

SJH said "It's rarely the case that I meet a co-star on two different projects and meeting JS for Adamas was great", said the actress, adding that their prior experience helped with their chemistry on Adamas.

JS said "Yes, acting with her and looking at her, I can see that she still has what I saw about her 10 years ago. She's very captivating and gracious, and I know she's aged with grace and beautifully, so I was happy to see that".

credit to owners

• Love 2

1-F03400-D-AC08-4-C2-A-8-CC0-6-E3-C6-E43

8031640-F-0-BB3-4-B25-A8-F0-49404-ED3-F8

SJH is too Beautiful

But she lost a lot of weight and looks skinny now

I hope she gets to take a rest and unwind

I was back reading the forum and saw this

4631-C6-A5-ACF3-4-F46-9-F6-A-66-A2-C7-DA

“Everyone was staring blankly at Seo Ji-hye." I went to the same university as Seo Ji-hye and said “Seo Ji-hye's beauty naturally became famous and it is said that she was ranked No. 1 in her department's appearance while attending Sungkyunkwan University.

Because of her great beauty and good proportions, she also worked as a cover model for Sungkyunkwan University's undergraduate department. 

Because Seo Ji-hye looks like the daughter of a wealthy family, she must have grown up unaware of any difficulties. 

But being the eldest daughter, Seo Ji Hye is said to have had a really hard life. 

She said, "She just thought she had to quickly make money for her family." She went a vocational high school despite her good grades because college/university is too expensive for her tuition and all she wants to do is earn money quickly for her family”

Life had other plans for SJH

Imagine if she went to Humanities University as planned, we would not have watched a great actress like her on the screen. 

I am just in awe of her by knowing the sacrifice she did for her parents and helped them out financially by working as a model

Love love her more

She is not only Physically Beautiful but she also has a Beautiful Mind and Heart

credit to authors

@SBG289, welcome to our forum

Thank you sharing the video that even YKS’s wife find SJH very pretty

Even women are mesmerized by her

Spoiler

• Love 2

55-EF7-A6-C-DD0-A-4-D06-B413-FC10-C8945-

Ji Sung, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Soo Kyung, And More Talk About The Difficulties Of Their Roles In “Adamas,” The Drama’s True Genre, And More

Jul 26, 2022
by S. Cho

tvN recently held a press conference for their upcoming drama “Adamas”!

“Adamas” depicts the story of twin brothers uncovering the truth from an incident 22 years ago. The two will work as one in order to clear the murder charges of their biological father who was accused of killing their stepfather and to find the “adamas” that is the evidence for the murder.

On July 26, “Adamas” leads Ji Sung, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Soo Kyung, Heo Sung Tae, and director Park Seung Woo attended an online press conference to discuss the drama and their characters.

Director Park Seung Woo explained that “Adamas” is a drama of more than one genre, sharing, “We have been saying it’s an investigation drama, but can we describe it in one word? I thought a lot about this at the start. It’s hard to explain a drama with one expression. If I say it’s a mystery thriller, there’s also a side of powerful action. If I consider it action, there are also noir aspects. It feels like a mix of various genres. It’s hard to describe this aspect. I wonder if it isn’t even a genre drama.”

FFBE012-C-4835-4563-9-E27-69-B2-FD081-CB

Seo Ji Hye revealed she had to consider a lot of different things for her role as Eun Hye Soo, the daughter-in-law of Haesong Group’s CEO. She commented, “I wondered how to portray the complicated emotions of whether [Eun Hye Soo] will aid Woo Shin and what kind of character she will be. Since the drama’s script was so solid, I just followed the flow of emotions and it went well. That’s why I tried to be secretive in real life too.”

1-AD47-D24-7-AB3-4-CFC-B53-A-094-A6-B67-

The director spoke about the casting process, explaining, “Ji Sung was cast before me so he’s the biggest reason why I decided to do this project. Eun Hye Soo, who is portrayed by Seo Ji Hye, is hard to describe in one to two words. She must be elegant and not make it known that she has hidden inner wounds. The character had to be beautiful. As we were searching for that intersection, the solution we came to was Seo Ji Hye.”

In 2010, Seo Ji Hye and Ji Sung both appeared in “Kim Soo Ro” (also known as “The Iron King”) and are now working together again for the first time in over 10 years. Ji Sung commented, “We met for the first time in 10 years. I figure that we were able to meet again because we’ve both been healthy and well. It felt new and it was good to see her. While acting together, she has the same reactions as in the past, so it’s nice to see.”

He then praised his co-star, saying, “Just the way she stands in front of the camera is exactly Eun Hye Soo. It was alluring.”

Adamas” premieres on July 27 at 10:30 p.m. 

credit to article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1537992wpp/ji-sung-seo-ji-hye-lee-soo-kyung-and-more-talk-about-the-difficulties-of-their-roles-in-adamas-the-dramas-true-genre-and-more

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yay!

SJH’s New IG post from Yesterday Press Con promoting 1st Broadcast of Adamas today 

Beautiful!

60-F8-BD47-695-D-4-F68-8-BF9-718-FCC7587

17553-ACF-D982-40-EE-AFBB-AA06554164-B9.

72947-C7-A-8462-443-E-A123-C496337243-A1

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgf_UAerdP6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

To those who still wish to join SJH’s Birthday Project, the deadline is now extended to July 31, 2022

Please contact below for more information
Thank You

Spoiler

3313-F955-E320-4-FE3-81-E9-AB0826-BF5697

• Love 2

74-A42758-27-CA-4-B5-E-BD62-D1102138-E7-

That Photo of hers making a “Number 1” sign to promote the 1st Episode of Adamas

So Adorbs

What a Cutie

And Hwang Bora who played her BFF Jang Um Ji in KSS, commented “Wow So Beautiful”

I love their Friendship

A770-E44-E-1-FA2-4760-834-A-694-B2869159

Spoiler

3730-B76-D-91-E1-48-AD-814-F-4-E49421-CF

648-E2-C65-325-B-40-C7-9-F1-D-90442683-B

SJH and JS at the Adamas Press Con

credit to owner

• Love 2

@janeozten, SJH is indeed beautiful on those stills

I still have yet to watch the 1st episode of Adamas

For her next project, I hope SJH can get a different role apart from being the Beautiful, Cold, Protagonist she always plays

Something Neurotic-esque Role like Cate Blanchett in “Blue Jasmine” or Jennifer Lawrence’s “Silver Linings Playbook which I know she can pull off. 

I hope she just don’t get typecasted just because she is Beautiful.

She is an outstanding actress who has wide acting range. 

She has tried Action(Dr Brain) and RomCom (Dinner Mate and KSS) and she is both great on it

On Fashion Info, SJH can wear a Trash Bag and she will still look Beautiful, Graceful, Elegant and Expensive.

(i,e track pants she wore in ILA)  

Couture Brands are missing out on a good model like her

All the products (SNPE, IWatch, Portable Sauna, Video Game, Mirror) she used in her ILA guesting became a trending topic and the sales of those products increased. 

Speaking of Fashion, SJH is giving me Bridal Vibes on that dress from KSS

59510-E25-8-E67-42-C8-9993-D15-CFB6-DE77

Spoiler

29-DD7-C60-84-D5-42-B3-81-DB-E86220-DE76

And these fan edits are making me look forward to that day that we shippers hope and wish to happen 

(A girl can dream) 

D8-F4-C8-B1-6069-40-D9-A524-0-A90939-D25

credit to authors

• Love 2

SJH in Adamas Episode 1

0-F1-D02-FF-C4-B5-4322-A745-8722-CB9-E83

10726-AC6-A5-AD-454-A-A2-E6-8374-A394-E0

96-D76471-18-E1-4-D59-B3-D7-1259-A04-B7-

@jamie_gebbie, yes on that Neurotic Role for SJH similar to “Blue Jasmine”. 

I love that movie and I love Cate Blanchett.
Her Beauty reminds me of SJH.
Regal and Elegant. 

I also hope that your wish for our couple will happen one day. 

Both are busy with their respective projects. 

For now, we just have to patiently wait and keep the faith

• Love 2