Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest maly&ahpulee

^ I thought so, too, kimseo...although I just read it like thirty minutes ago and it was posted three hours prior to that. LOL. xD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I like your voice! I listened to part of it and it sounded good from what I heard.

You may not have a powerful voice LIKE Christina's but you do have a powerful voice.

Ya know what I mean? lol

thanks for listening <3

Have you ever tried singing A moment like this? I think that will fit w/ ur voice.I can hear the places that u messed up. dont worry. nobody is perfect! ^^ u have a great voice too.

ahahaha im like scared to sing kelly clarkson and christina aguilera songs =X lols

seems like you're holding back.

yea ppl have been saying that but ... i dunno how to make it not sound like im holding back. lols

cuz i think thats what my voice sounds like but hehe :ph34r: i dunno

Eek o_o I skipped this? o___o;; Anywho:

You have real nice voice, unni. ^^

But I really prefered that you didn`t sing along with Christina, cause sometimes I can`t tell if you`re on tune or off, or which one is you. e_e; I can`t really critique you that well, but anyway, I think your vibrato is really good, BUT (there`s always a but o_o), I`m getting a small vibe that this song really isn`t for you. o_o Christina Aguilera has a really good and wide range and until you can master going from one key to another, I wouldn`t suggest singing this song. Your high notes are really there, but I can`t be definete since I don`t know cause she`s a little bit covering it up for you. I think you have a mid to low range kind of voice, despite some of the low notes you missed. ^^ Other than that, for now, sing something else. ^^;

i know what you mean. i included the "hence" part. since i didnt totally know this song and i couldnt find my headphones LOLS.

i know christina aguilera is hard thats why i tend to stay away from her songs. haha it was my first time so i missed a lot. and i felt really awkward singing it LOLS. this song is just for me not for auditioning so dont worry. even if i somehow do well on it, i dont think i'll have the courage to send it in to any company.

^ I`m not totally sure, but I don`t think they would ask you to sing. o_o;

But then again, don`t believe me 100%. :D ;;

I remember SM asking people to sing at the global auditions though :x

Anyway. o_o

Did anyone else read Mr. Boone`s post?!

I thought that was pretty thoughtful of him :D

And yet, really cool. :ph34r:

i read his post. i was like :ph34r:

haha seriously you never know who reads the posts.

but really that was extremely sweet of him since hes a busy man.

SOOMPI'S GETTING FAMOUS. =]]

Guest koreangrlx
Anyway. o_o

Did anyone else read Mr. Boone`s post?!

I thought that was pretty thoughtful of him :D

And yet, really cool. :ph34r:

what do u mean he post?! AHHHHHHHHH i am soo behind. T.T

^ same question~ where's mr. boone's post??

::edit:: nvm i saw it ^___^

hi sorry~ new to this thread i think >< >< hehehe

but i've stopped by a few times~~ was interested in auditioning for bros hehehe

can u guys critique some of my singing??

ill prolly get something done by tomorrow ~~ ^___^

Guest 보석미남
^ same question~ where's mr. boone's post??

::edit:: nvm i saw it ^___^

hi sorry~ new to this thread i think >< >< hehehe

but i've stopped by a few times~~ was interested in auditioning for bros hehehe

but i sent them an email with just pictures and info a few days ago and i got a reply!!!! ><

it said to start sending in some demo's of my singing and more pictures

for some reason they thought i was trying to cover up a mole on my face.. -__-

which i was not trying to do.. but looking back at the pictures i sent.. i kinda looked like i was trying to hide it =___=

and its not HUGE or anything its just freckle sized, cute little dot thats right above my cheek bone.. -___-

okay anywayyyys

i really like bros hehehe they're really responsive ^^

unlike.. SM.. -___- that stated that they'd give out emails to everyone.. but never ever did

anybody else get replies like this?

can u guys critique some of my singing??

ill prolly get something done by tomorrow ~~ ^___^

here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=104295

haha i thought it was a chic who copied and pasted the message from the official site or something because of the corny SN.

Guest itcomeswithpepsi

Hi everyone~!

I've posted in this thread like...a month(?) ago and it grew like crazilyy o.O

My name is Esther. If you forget, you can call me pepsi or w/e.

I'm 13 <-< I'm not the youngest one here, am I? Birthday: 10.01.1993

And I'm 100% Korean. My korean name is Daye. Yes, I know, it's weird. It should be Dahye but my mom like unusual things...-_____-^

I want to audition too..maybe in january??

I love how you guys support each other...So awesomee =]

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE!!!!!!

-Esther <33

Guest CutieGirl303

umm few questions~~is there a brosnt in ny?? and when we get into brosent are we allowed to choose which entertainment we wanna go too?

ooo wow, that message from MR. B was pretty helpful. :]]

it's nice to know someone is actually trying to help. [unlike my sister who's supposed to be helping now, but sleeping]

but yeah.

i'm still stuck whether to audition or not. -.-

but Bros. does seem like a better desicion. ahhhhhhh

i'll just go die now. this is so frustrating.

umm few questions~~is there a brosnt in ny?? and when we get into brosent are we allowed to choose which entertainment we wanna go too?

mmm im not quite sure where it is.. but the PO box is in Maryland. and i don't think that you get to choose because some companys are looking for certain people and they know what kind of people they're looking for. so its more of your style going to the style of the company. yeaaa. well unless you get accepted to more than one, i guess you could choose which one you wanted to go to... or you might not like the contract or something...

anyways, ummm im going to try about buy a mic today so i can get recording...

do you think its okay to since a song acapella? and send it in? cause i dont know where to get the accompinament. :sweatingbullets: or w.e

help pleaaasee

Guest unleashing_x

dang I'm like SUPER inspired right now to work and practice on everything...even though I'm not Korean...just knowing that people like Mr. B comes by to say those things is like a match for a needed fire you know? =D and even though he says that it's a high chance for a lot of people not to make it...I guess I'll feel better knowing that I have tried than rather going on "what if?"...so EVERYONE...GIVE YOUR BEST FIRST IMPRESSION!! =D...lol I feel like I'm missing something but that's my 2 cents for the day =P

^ IKNOW! XD I was like ... wow I`m really boosted now :ph34r:

You don`t need to worry about that right now.

Just focus on your auditioning. ^_^

You`re thinking ahead of yourself.

Just focus on auditioning.

Guest unleashing_x
^ IKNOW! XD I was like ... wow I`m really boosted now :ph34r:

You don`t need to worry about that right now.

Just focus on your auditioning. ^_^

You`re thinking ahead of yourself.

Just focus on auditioning.

so how's the practicing going sky?

-edit-

lol and we all know now not to mention rumors we have heard because things like this could happen =O

Guest cutedorkable

^haha! i know!

its relli sweet of mr.boone to like take his time to READ and to REPLY lol woah..i was caught off guard

lol but i still have some confusion just hopefully u guys can help

You only have ONE chance to make a good first impression. Never send cell phone photos or sticker pictures. Don't send only small portions of songs (sing an entire song, and don't cut out the difficult parts).

^hmmm..so does that mean webcam pics dunt count? cause i know some webcam pics are like clear and nice

and since nationality doesn't count...then it doesn't relli matter if ur a canadian citizen right?

--

omg wat he said about the first impression that caught me offguard and like inspirired me lol

so w.e i am not going to rush! lol i am gunna take my sweet time and practice until i am READY!

so how's the practicing going sky?

-edit-

lol and we all know now not to mention rumors we have heard because things like this could happen =O

I`m doing good. ^^

But I realized that I won`t be getting my book until January 2nd <_<

Made me kinda upset T_T Booooo UPS.

Gaheun unni - Better to use a camera :x

AH! If anyone needs inspiration, I opened a fortune cookie a while ago and loved to fortune so much I stuck in on my wall HAHAH :x

It said:

"You stand in your own light. Make it shine."

Guest cutedorkable

kimseo - lol thank you! but surprisingly i like my webcam ones better lolz

AH! If anyone needs inspiration, I opened a fortune cookie a while ago and loved to fortune so much I stuck in on my wall HAHAH :x

It said:

"You stand in your own light. Make it shine."

THAT QUOTE IS AWESOME

lol its like one of those 'read between the lines' quotes

Guest xxzone2zonexx

YEa, that message was awesome... Now it makes me want to work harder until im more comfotable with what I'm turning in...lol

Archived