Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutedorkable

^ well i guess for eveyone its like different and such

i mean i used to have that but then wen u drink it..u'll get used to it cause it acutlaly helps i think even better than water

Tea is bad for your voice. :x Don`t believe it. >_>

I learned that if the tea has a lot of caffeine in it, it speeds up the production of spit/mucus (가래?) and it will I guess..clog up your throat. And usually tea is hot, right? That`s bad aswell because it makes your vocal chords change in size, and the temperatures of liquids can change the tissues it touches. Honey is also bad because it`s very thick and it causes moisutre issues. And then lemon = no good either since it`s citrus which makes you have the same issue as tea. :x Clogs up your throat with mucus.

Best thing to drink is probably water.

In your throat, there are two holes. One is which for air and the other is for fluids and food. You need to get the water to the vocal chords which is practically impossible to do, since the water goes down one hole and the vocal chords are in the other...so you have to drink a LOT (I think half a gallon per day?) of pure water so the bloodstream can carry it there. ^^

lmao I forgot where I learned this :x It was a long time ago..

But I know it`s really good information...

Guest Hitorijime

In your throat, there are two holes. One is which for air and the other is for fluids and food. You need to get the water to the vocal chords which is practically impossible to do, since the water goes down one hole and the vocal chords are in the other...so you have to drink a LOT (I think half a gallon per day?) of pure water so the bloodstream can carry it there. ^^

Room temperature water, not cold water too!

seoyeon, i just looked at your 411 and..you live in houston?

I LOVE HOUSTON!!

lol. I'm from Oklahoma~

My mom and I go to houston for spring break cuz we have family down there.

lol.

.....just thought i'd be kinda random.

I'm on a sugar rush right now.

Had a cup of hot cocoa and 12 of those little mini hershey bars.

.....definitely not good for my "diet".

ahaha....that was a pointless post.

Guest xxzone2zonexx

I learned that if the tea has a lot of caffeine in it, it speeds up the production of spit/mucus (가래?) and it will I guess..clog up your throat. And usually tea is hot, right? That`s bad aswell because it makes your vocal chords change in size, and the temperatures of liquids can change the tissues it touches. Honey is also bad because it`s very thick and it causes moisutre issues. And then lemon = no good either since it`s citrus which makes you have the same issue as tea. :x Clogs up your throat with mucus.

\NO WONDER!.... my vocal range has been decresing :'( i've been only drinking TEa, and NO water..:'( NO TEA for me no more, I gotta get my range back.....at first I thought it was cause I was sick but now reading this..:( NO TEA!!!.... srry for rambling..:D

seoyeon, i just looked at your 411 and..you live in houston?

I LOVE HOUSTON!!

lol. I'm from Oklahoma~

My mom and I go to houston for spring break cuz we have family down there.

lol.

.....just thought i'd be kinda random.

I'm on a sugar rush right now.

Had a cup of hot cocoa and 12 of those little mini hershey bars.

.....definitely not good for my "diet".

ahaha....that was a pointless post.

lmfao yeah i do live in houston :x

I think it`s okay, I wouldn`t necessarily say I love the place XD >_>;

You get used to it -0-;

lmao yes, no more tea. :x >_>

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

drinking tea is good for vocals? lol

when i drink tea my mouth gets all dry like i have no spit :P

there's a really good tea called "Throat Coat"

Guest unleashing_x

lol I'll add my 10 cents here...I've into the fitness and health scene too so lifting weight and all that good stuff...through most fitness articles and magazines I have read the body requires up to about 1 gallon a day of water =S lol...i bet you'll laugh when you see me carrying my gallon of water around =P but anyway update of practice...I've been working on lower octaves to give my voice a better range =D -gotta try the Fany parts-..so yup...

What the heck does Kamshamnida mean? xD

So, i guess we are doing a collab together. x_X I'll pwn you.

my friend told me it means 'thank you'

lol I'll add my 10 cents here...I've into the fitness and health scene too so lifting weight and all that good stuff...through most fitness articles and magazines I have read the body requires up to about 1 gallon a day of water =S lol...i bet you'll laugh when you see me carrying my gallon of water around =P but anyway update of practice...I've been working on lower octaves to give my voice a better range =D -gotta try the Fany parts-..so yup...

;o fany from ftts? post up some clips^^ i wanna hear :D

muahaha 2 days of slacking for me lol i am going to vegas .. heading off now to rain's concert.... byeee guys!

awwws lucky you :P have fun & come back with lots & lots of pictures ^^

well I can't really do anything for three days, cause I'm not home. but I would love to hear clips of any one if they have recorded ^^

muahaha 2 days of slacking for me lol i am going to vegas .. heading off now to rain's concert.... byeee guys!

OH MY GOSH! You're so lucky. lol.

I tried to get my mom to take me, but she said we lived too far away.

-___-

He needs to come somewhere closer.

Ahhh...my throat is so screwed up. It's all sore and crud. Darn this cold weather.

Guest koreangrlx

When i was watching the Lee Junki health thingy. He said that sprite with 100 year old catus is good.

Now i order sprite...

something really prickly (like sprite i guess) is good for ur throat.

doing exercises in the morning (do ,re, mi, fa, so ,la, ti, do) is good too.

Archived