Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

SAMSUNG CAMERA "send your love" EVENT featuring LEE JE HOON!
PRESS / MEDIA PHOTOS! HHJ BODY POSTURE IS PERFECT, HER LEGS OMG SO COOL!
I REALLY LOVE HER SO MUCH!
d2.jpg
1339414405_340306.jpg?w=658

Guest ojah_seungjoo

HHJ'S DRESS IS SUPER CUTE...SHE TOTALLY LOOK Like a PRINCESS! 8-> 
btw ~(THE MC IS : Comedian Lee Sugeun)
1339414108_340300.jpg

image_readtop_2012_353796_13394145656580

Guest ojah_seungjoo

princess han hyo joo....samsung really loves her.......she's super awesome actress and model
daebak my han hyo joo unnie..fighting..crdt: as tagged, http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/

1339414187_340301.jpg
1339414726_340316.jpg
1339414832_3403191.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

STILL CONTINUE VIDEO OF ALWAYS JAPAN PREMIER... :)>-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFOG61bCbZU&feature=player_embedded

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Article [6/7]
So Ji Sub and Han Hyo Joo attend a preview of movie only you
86.jpg

So Ji Sub and Han Hyo Joo attended a preview of movie Only You in Japan as it was recently released in the country.

A large number of Japanese reporters attended at the preview and an official press interview for Only You, held in Tokyo on June 7. So and Han introduced their movie, answered the reporters’ questions, and took photos.

After the official interview, So and Han gave additional interviews to various different media sources. At the preview held after the press interview, nearly 800 audiences attended and cheered So and Han.

One of the reporters says, “Japanese media sources seem to pay more attention to the film because a foreign melodrama movie hasn’t been released in Japan for a long time. I think it attracts more attention as So Ji Sub and Han Hyo Joo are very popular in Japan. The drama series Dong Yi, starring Han Hyo Joo, is currently having the highest viewing audience on BS NHK, so many people are expecting a lot from Han Hyo Joo.”

Only You is a love story between Chul Min (played by So Ji Sub), a former boxer and Jung Hwa (played by Han Hyo Joo), a woman who lost her sight after an accident but always hopeful about her future. It was shown at the 2011 Busan Film Festival as its first film.

cr : korea.com

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Article [6/7]
So Ji Sub and Han Hyo Joo attend a preview of movie only you
86.jpg

So Ji Sub and Han Hyo Joo attended a preview of movie Only You in Japan as it was recently released in the country.

A large number of Japanese reporters attended at the preview and an official press interview for Only You, held in Tokyo on June 7. So and Han introduced their movie, answered the reporters’ questions, and took photos.

After the official interview, So and Han gave additional interviews to various different media sources. At the preview held after the press interview, nearly 800 audiences attended and cheered So and Han.

One of the reporters says, “Japanese media sources seem to pay more attention to the film because a foreign melodrama movie hasn’t been released in Japan for a long time. I think it attracts more attention as So Ji Sub and Han Hyo Joo are very popular in Japan. The drama series Dong Yi, starring Han Hyo Joo, is currently having the highest viewing audience on BS NHK, so many people are expecting a lot from Han Hyo Joo.”

Only You is a love story between Chul Min (played by So Ji Sub), a former boxer and Jung Hwa (played by Han Hyo Joo), a woman who lost her sight after an accident but always hopeful about her future. It was shown at the 2011 Busan Film Festival as its first film.

cr : korea.com

Guest ojah_seungjoo

DC FANS TKE A AMAZING PICTURES OF HHJ....Happy so much see these!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Thanks a lot DC Han Tan Gee HHJ...DC HHJ Daebak!! :x OMG my HHJ unnie super cute so sweet!!!

dsc03301.jpg
06100328.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

wow...my HHJ has HAZEL EYES! she's look super beautiful.. no one can beat her natural beauty... O:-)
our beloved...is amazing! thanks to thsrkd87 God Bless you.. you take many amazing pics of HHJ :D

dsc03507.jpg
dsc03369.jpg
dsc033641.jpg

crdt : http://blog.naver.com/thsrkd87

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Princess Han Hyo Joo, totally Gorgeous Beauty in Black Dress :) cute ✿
✿ She's my beloved forever after. Keep your healthy always HHJ Fighting! ✿

201206112041779148_1.jpg
5366d0160924ab18bd34619e35fae6cd7b890b7c
201206112047774688_1.jpg

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Here still continue of Samsung Camera "send your love" event

20120611_1339414860_15309200_1.jpg
20120611_1339414629_00808400_1.jpg
20120611_1339414842_43105800_1.jpg

credit : as tagged - via : http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/

Guest ojah_seungjoo

DC fans visited Hyo Joo on the set of Love 911 on June 10th. Like always, they bring a lot of foods and stuffs for Hyo Joo and all the crew. It’s like some kind a habit, every time Hyo Joo has project drama or movie, they always give Hyo Joo and the crew some gifts and foods hmm, I think DC also made me2day account cause all the pictures named by DC’s me2day?

hemmmmm DC HHJ Daebak!!! GODBLESS
007.jpg
CREDIT :
  • DC HHJ Han Tan Gee
  • http://www.facebook.com/agneshyo.HanHyoJooInternationalFans
  • http://hanhyojooworld.wordpress.com/

Guest ojah_seungjoo

This is it!!!! :) gifts and foods from DC HHJ.. Im so envy to member of DC HHJ :( cause they are can meet with my beloved HyoJoo in person, and give her gifts in her shooting location.. aaa i want meet her too, hug her, take many pics of her.. aaa Great Job DC HHJ! Daebak!!!!

004.jpg
CREDIT :