Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

name='jahye' date='Dec 16 2005, 02:31 PM' post='1028951']

NoName, it looks like it's just you and me in here! :)

LOL I guess so jahye. It's okay. I love Hyo Joo no matter what hehe. She's so beautiful in the pictures. Aww she still look pretty dressed down. Thanks.

Guest a_n_g_e_l_a

Cant believe she's only one year older than me~! She's very pretty and natural looking.

She can be the next generation of Song Hye Gyo. I mean it. =)

I like her so much!

Guest douming

did you guys see the loveletter episode where she was asked to do a simulation during the wrestling game of how she was going to do against ose?

it was so cute and the sound at the end hehe :3!!

Guest -crazzzie-

^___^ I'm starting to like her! I think she's soo adorable...not girlish at all..which was surprising lol

she and tablo make a cute couple hehehe

I was wondering can ne one post up pics of Tablo and HyoJoo together ^_^...thanks!.. If not...that's ok too! lol

' date='Dec 26 2005, 10:41 PM' post='1136224']

^___^ I'm starting to like her! I think she's soo adorable...not girlish at all..which was surprising lol

she and tablo make a cute couple hehehe

I was wondering can ne one post up pics of Tablo and HyoJoo together ^_^...thanks!.. If not...that's ok too! lol

Hey welcome. Sure thing I'll upload Hyo Joo and Tablo together. Let me go find some.

But first thing first!!!! Good News Hyo Joo is replacing Sung Yuri in Spring Waltz!!!! I'm soo excited. Can't wait for it to air.

Guest loving_D

But first thing first!!!! Good News Hyo Joo is replacing Sung Yuri in Spring Waltz!!!! I'm soo excited. Can't wait for it to air.

im kinda worried. hyo joo is going to have to act beside much more experienced and older actors and actresses than herself. if she doesn't act well (which i've heard that she doesn't according to nonstop 5 fans...) shes not going to do very well since this is one of the four seasons dramas and the most anticipated drama of 2006. good luck to her.

she's soooo kyute!!!

i cant believe she's one month younger than me... wow!!

yay~ more hope for me to debut... one day...

pretty

in certain pictures she looks older... and in some pictures she looks so childish... either way a good thing... lookin forward to her actin

Guest Tickles168

i really like her too..especially in Loveletter..she's so cute with those cheers especially those cute hearts tha she makes. <3 but i think they should pair up yunho and her sometime..that would be totally cute..he doesn't have a double eyelid and he sings well .. (features that she likes in men) =) so cutteeeee

i really like her too..especially in Loveletter..she's so cute with those cheers especially those cute hearts tha she makes. <3 but i think they should pair up yunho and her sometime..that would be totally cute..he doesn't have a double eyelid and he sings well .. (features that she likes in men) =) so cutteeeee

I couldn't agree more. I think Yunho oppa and Hyo Joo make a good couple. Perfect if you ask me. Sometimes I wish Yunho oppa and Hyo joo would get together in love letter and x-man. But considering the fans, I wouldn't want her to be hated.

Guest Tickles168

I couldn't agree more. I think Yunho oppa and Hyo Joo make a good couple. Perfect if you ask me. Sometimes I wish Yunho oppa and Hyo joo would get together in love letter and x-man. But considering the fans, I wouldn't want her to be hated.

like when i watched ll and xman..they never ever interacted with each other..lol kinda oddd..but yea..yunho is hottttt

so they never had scenes together :unsure:

Guest douming

just curious, is she the girl who was like good at dancing techno songs in love letter... either way, she's so cute......

i think you're talking about bae seul gi xD...

boko dancing :3 lol >_>..

Guest xdementiax

i think you're talking about bae seul gi xD...

boko dancing :3 lol >_>..

thanx... went to go watch that episode in loveletter.... my bad :) .... both girls are really cute tho....

about that drama thing--> i hope she turns out to be a phenomenal actress; otherwise, she's going to get a lot of people talking smack about her... and that would be a darn pity...

Guest bubblyhyunghee

I love Hyojoo. She was really funny in NN5 and her personality seem really cute and nice on Real Romance. ^_____^

I've only seen her in Love Letter, XMan, and hosting Inkiyago. She's ooberly cute, especially her smile. I'm surprised she's only 18, really. In those pictures, she's really pretty .. not only cute. Haha. I think she looks veeery pretty with those glasses.. roar.

I posted these caps from Inki Gayo (12/25/05 Music In Christmas special) in the Andy thread.

Thought I should share in here since they have Hyo Joo in them. :)

2310nl.jpg

2325kd.jpg

2330am.jpg

2340xe.jpg

2359ff.jpg

2369hr.jpg

2376ur.jpg

2386dk.jpg

2396dn.jpg

3107lk.jpg

23108eu.jpg

2535ov.jpg

25101pp.jpg

25111qs.jpg

isbs1225hjandy1seo0m13nt.jpg

isbs1225hjandy2seo0m16xt.jpg

isbs1225hjandy3seo0m11na.jpg

isbs1225hjandy4ilsses19ji.jpg

isbs1225hjandy5seo0m14ep.jpg

isbs1225hjandy6seo0m15ew.jpg

sbs1225hhj22seo0m18yu.jpg

sbs1225hhj25seo0m11xh.jpg

Credits: SHINHWA79 cafe + various naver blogs.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She's like one of my favourite Korean ppl to watch!

Her and Jo Jung Rin!

They are so nice!!!!!

Just very natural and not "cutey"...

I wanna be like her! (Too bad I jumped on the cute band wagon cuz of Chun Myun Hoon...sigh)

I'm looking forward to seeing her in spring waltz!

I loved her in Nonstop after she stop trying to get all that "attention" from people.

• Like 1