Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

New Preview for W: Two Worlds Has Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Curious About Each Other’s Worlds

By ockoala | A Koala's Playground

duns_1.jpg

One of my favorite sci-fi/fantasy series is Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials, which is late teens aimed but I didn’t read until I was an adult and still loved it. I don’t know why I didn’t make the connection until now, but the latest teaser for MBC drama W: Two Worlds totally reminds me of the parallel universes conceit in the HDM series. In this new teaser, leads Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Seok say the same lines to each other – asking where the other is, and what that world is like? That’s so Lyra and Will, my beloved OTP from HDM!

Universe-crossed lovers who find each other through the cut in the fabric of the universe and it’s all so illuminating and life-affirming. While Han Hyo Joo plays a doctor in her world, Lee Jong Seok is a super genius, Olympic gold medal sharpshooter, and internet company wunderkind billionaire, which leads me to think his world is the one that isn’t real but perhaps he gets a chance to be once he crosses paths with Han Hyo Joo’s character. This is one drama where I love getting fed snippets leaving me curious to find out more.

nun.jpg

n1u.jpg

#ReturnofHanHyoJoo

• Like 3

Guest kaz11

I LOVE Hyo Joo's voice. I find her one of the best when it comes to expressing emotions with her voice. She was so damn good in the Prague segment in Beauty Inside emoting in English language I am trying to think of another Korean actor that gave the same compelling delivery (and certainly not distracting) in a foreign language, but I cannot think of any lol.

Again, her character ID gave me that mysterious feel. Yeon Joo seems like she's looking at something or someone she cannot quite fathom, like she wants to look away but can not. Kang Cheol's ID gave me more of the melo feel.

hanhyojoo_4leaf

So nice to be part of TEA cuz they are soooo close to Hyo Joo... anyway, TEA is also teasing us with the photos even though they have already said they finished updating (am glad that they have uploaded these photos to share though).. here is another one~~ :D

Effortlessly pretty... :wub:

who can get access to TEA homepage? There are more photos in there....

• Like 4

W’s Olympian shooter and rookie doctor

By girlfriday | Dramabeans

W33.jpg

Here’s another batch of stills from MBC’s upcoming inter-dimensional romance suspense drama W–Two Worlds, starring Lee Jong-seok and Han Hyo-joo in a love story about a man and a woman from two parallel universes. The latest stills feature the leads in their separate worlds — Lee Jong-seok as an Olympian shooter and Han Hyo-joo as a rookie doctor — before they cross the barrier between worlds and start getting entangled in one another’s lives.

Lee Jong-seok plays an Olympic gold medalist shooter who goes on to major in computer science and become a venture capital CEO and trillionaire, all in his youth. And Han Hyo-joo is a second-year surgical resident who’s caring and warm-hearted, and beloved by all her hospital co-workers. They both live in contemporary Seoul, but in two different worlds, one fantasy and one reality; one day the barrier between their universes breaks down, and that gap allows them to cross over.

I can’t wait for this romance to get started, because the stakes are as high as a time-travel drama — lovers separated by universes instead of centuries — but you also get to play with a parallel fantasy world where regular rules might not apply. The premise is fresh and interesting, and I like the possibility of not knowing where the story will lead. Plus, lovers doomed to not exist in the same world? That’s some good angst right there. Like the last still below says, “I live here… and you live there…”

W–Two Worlds premieres July 20 following Lucky Romance.

W34.jpg

W35.jpg

W36.jpg

W37.jpg

W38.jpg

W39.jpg

W42.jpg

W43.jpg

W40.jpg

W41.jpg

W44.jpg

Via My Daily, Sports Chosun

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

So nice to be part of TEA cuz they are soooo close to Hyo Joo... anyway, TEA is also teasing us with the photos even though they have already said they finished updating (am glad that they have uploaded these photos to share though).. here is another one~~ :D

who can get access to TEA homepage? There are more photos in there....

yeah lucky them(TEA) i'm so envious:lol:...ikr!i thought last night photos was the last batch from fans support for W..yeah glad they're kind enough to share us "some" but i hope they're "more" kind enough to share us some moooreeee...:D

Spoiler

here's another pic but a small one.

Embedded

• Like 4