Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

50 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

hahahah!:lol:yeah right!...i think she won't be going into other dimension as of now cuz she has to promote W in this dimension:lol:

>>>yeah she looks great in her hairstyle though earlier on how i wish she didn't use her bangs for her to separate herself on what seems to be trending hairstyle in Kdramaland i mean Shin Hye,Suzy,kim so yeon and hye kyo from DOTS all of them has bangs and so as our Hyo Joo hehe and oh! i just can't help to point out how Hyo Joo rocking the Doctor's gown! 450165.gif 

Yea I was also wondering if her bangs being the same as song hye gyo's from DOTS would be a problem.. I hope it doesn't affect the drama in a bad way.

I think those bangs might be the trend right now?

nonetheless, hyo joo looks so beautiful! 

Cannot wait for some pictures and footage of her and lee Jong suk together...interacting!

after watching some behind the scenes of hyo joo.. I'm even more excited! She seems to fit the doctor role really well!

also.. I'm not sure, but hyo joo looks thinner.. Esp her face!

shes always been on the skinny side but I do hope she takes care and gets rest!

• Like 2

i have the same thoughts,aside from the fact that a lot of people saying that Hyo Joo & Hye Kyo some kind of look alike oh well i also see their similarity and sometimes some of their mannerisms is kind of similar (but i love Han Hyo Joo wayyyy more):D.... their character is also exactly the same on profession side..but i don't doubt that Hyo joo will give us another brilliant acting on this,she really knows how to make her character lovable and idk how to say it but she makes her character her own plus her character in W is someone who is cheerful and lively so that's a given,she's been nailing down that kind of character ever since!:lol:

• Like 2

it's true that when it rains it pours!:w00t:i'm also having a hard time catching up!....especially my net connection keeps lagging!grrrr:crazy:

Yay!for another teaser tomorrow something to look forward to again...ikr!glad that MBC is finally stepping up on promoting W and it's just about time:rolleyes:

>>>another photo from yesterday's TEA fans support for W<<<

13435376_1741721216085408_72089211535572

Cr:as Labelled

• Like 2

W - Taiwan News Report

P.S i'm inviting all HYOLICS can we start using the #ReturnofHanHyoJoo from now on...hoping for your cooperation since this is another way of supporting Hyo Joo's return in dramaland...kamsahamnida!:wub:

cr:W thread

• Like 2

Haha~~ i miss our dorky Hyo Joo!

'W' unveils first still images of Han Hyo-joo's as cardiothoracic surgery resident doctor, Oh Yeon-joo

Hancinema

photo734820.jpg

MBC's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "W" has unveiled Han Hyo-joo's first still images.

W' is a suspense melodrama depicting what happens between a super chaebol, Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) and a surgeon, Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) who go back and forth between two different dimensional worlds in the same space.

Han Hyo-joo's role, Oh Yeon-joo, a second year cardiothoracic surgery resident doctor is loved exceptionally by other medical professionals and staff in the hospital as she is perfectly equipped with the vocational ethics and moral as a doctor, warm-hearted and readily available for people who need her help.

"W" production team said, "Oh Yeon-joo character is a perfect fit for Han Hyo-joo. She immersed herself into her character completely" and "She never loses her smile despite the busy filming schedules. We'd like to ask for much support for Han Hyo-joo, who is trying hard to deliver her character perfectly in her own way".

"W" begins on July 20th.

Source

#ReturnofHanHyoJoo

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

I was kidding when I said outtakes lol. :P

hah MBC knows how to tease. 

#ReturnofHanHyoJoo

those were actually outtakes!(outtakes from her TEA fans interview the other day:D)

this one is better served as 1st teaser:blink:

#ReturnofHanHyoJoo

• Like 2

Guest kaz11
1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

those were actually outtakes!(outtakes from her TEA fans interview the other day:D)

this one is better served as 1st teaser:blink:

#ReturnofHanHyoJoo

Oh, really? Thanks for the info. :)

In high definition:

Actually, I am glad that I saw the first trailer before these, because while I am aware that this is going to be a melodrama, I liked the suspenseful and mysterious tone of her character intro.

Hyo Joo's ability to emote through just her voice is amazing... A little disappointed by the latest teasers lol, but only because I want to see the two together in one frame already! We have yet to get any promos with the two of them together... Ridiculous :( 

BTW if anyone's curious, the song in the background of the newest teasers is "Lights" by Anette Askvik. I used Siri/Shazam because I was curious as well :3 But I can't find the song online at all.......

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hyo Joo's ability to emote through just her voice is amazing..

AGREE!especially when she's delivering sad/emotional scenes her voice alone is enough to make you feel what's she's trying to convey...idk if she's just blessed with it or she's just sooo good on it:lol:

#ReturnOfHanHyoJoo

• Like 1

Hi guys, I'm Cait. I've been following this thread as a silent reader for quite some time and finally decided to sign up and join! I'm super excited she's back in the drama land. 

P.S: I checked on youtube, the song in the teaser isn't Lights- Anette Askvic.

• Like 5

Stills of “Doctor” Han Hyo Joo Released for “W” Drama

Ben Cho, June 16, 2016, 8:57 a.m.

Doctor Oh Yeon Joo is ready to introduce herself to the world through her upcoming MBC drama “W”, and it looks pretty promising! The still shots of the lead actress Han Hyo Joo shows her beauty as she displays the perfect amount of elegance, cuteness, curiosity, and passion all at once!

In the drama “W”, the two year resident surgeon Oh Yeon Joo becomes mixed up in a thrilling romance with chaebol Kang Chul (played by Lee Jong Suk) in the same locations but across different dimensions. Check it all out in the July 20th broadcast of “W”!

061616_doctor_han_hyo_joo_w_01.jpg

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/stills-of-doctor-han-hyo-joo-released-for-w-drama/

#ReturnofHanHyoJoo

• Like 3