Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

LEE JONG SUK AND HAN HYO JOO’S MBC DRAMA “W-TWO WORLDS” DROPS 1ST TEASER

feat

New drama time!

What do you do when you’re Song Jae Jung, the writer of critically acclaimed time travel dramas like Queen In Hyun’s Man and Nine: Nine Times Time Travel? You do it again! Well, instead of travelling to the past or the future, you make your new characters travel between dimensions! And because the audience has trust in your skills, we gladly hop in for the ride.

W-Two Worlds is about Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) who both live in present-day Seoul but not in the same dimension.  She’s a doctor and he’s a genius chaebol. What happens when their worlds collide? Find out on July 20th on MBC.

Well, hello chaebol! Not only is he rich and suave – driving fast cars and undoubtedly killing the ladies –  he can beat a hundred thugs without breaking a sweat! What could possibly be lacking in his life? It’s a drama so the only answer has to be “love.”

Hello, lady, where are you running to? Why does it look like you woke up in a strange place? Are you now in his world? Is your double from his world (if she exists) a villain? Who are you looking for? I read somewhere that she runs out looking for her father but finds Kang Chul instead. And she’s being charged with a crime? I can’t wait till more is revealed.

I still love rom-coms but these days, I find myself being drawn to mysteries like Signal so this could be right up my alley. I also love time travel storylines in general and am a fan of Queen In Hyun’s Man so I’m definitely seeing this.

I can’t say I’m a big fan of Lee Jong Suk’s but I found him adorable in Pinocchio. And as for Han Hyo Joo, I haven’t seen her in anything since As Much As Heaven And Earth and don’t have any strong opinions of her either way. Serviceable actors + Writer + Plot + Good Cinematography & Direction (based on teaser) = Daebak?!?! Let’s wait and see.

Credit: MBC, Uploader

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/06/14/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joos-mbc-drama-w-two-worlds-drops-1st-teaser/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

I think their preview meant preview of photos- meaning there may be more photos upcoming but most probably will be uploaded in daum cafe instead.. unless they're kind enough to share them in IG again..^_^

ohhh.. i thought they're filming for  W Preview:D..i really hope they'll share those more upcoming photos in IG(fingers crossed crossedfingers.gif )

MBC’s “W” drama to air on July 20 after the wrapped up of “Lucky Romance”

Ck_72vUUYAE7jmB.jpg

Everyone is excited for ‘Lucky Romance’s follow-up drama, MBC’s ‘W,’ starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo! It will soon be broadcasted over the same time slot on July 20.

Recently, the drama representative revealed the character teasers of the major lead roles. It’s good to see Lee Jong Suk again and another one who is especially great to see Han Hyo Joo, who has been mainly preoccupied acting on the big screen for a very long time now, and her long-awaited small screen return is set.
On June 14, the character teasers were revealed through Naver showing Lee Jong Suk as a fierce man fighting against a man’s group in the streets. Even though he is fighting with men, he doesn’t lose his charm showing him to have great strength
While on the hand, Han Hyo Joo seems to be at lost, worried and anxious in the shown teaser. She is unaware to what is happening to her where she find herself on the roof and is taken by the policemen with handcuffs and was being interrogated.

During the last scene, Lee Jong Suk reaches his hand toward the screen dressed in a doctor’s gown and asks “Oh Yeon Joo, where are you right now?”

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/06/15/mbcs-w-drama-to-air-on-july-20-after-the-wrapped-up-of-lucky-romance/

• Like 2

Upcoming drama 'W' drops still cuts of 'Doctor' Han Hyo Joo

By beansss | Allkpop

Say hello to Doctor Oh Yeon Joo from upcomingMBC drama, 'W'! 

The recently revealed still cuts of lead actress Han Hyo Joo captures her signature, delicate beauty while also adding a touch of intrigue and curiosity. 

In 'W', 2-year resident surgeon Oh Yeon Joo will become tangled in a suspenseful romance with super-chaebol Kang Chul (played by Lee Jong Suk) in same locations, but different dimensions. 

Sit tight and wait until July 20 for 'W'!

han-hyo-joo_1466034705_20160616075477261

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

I love today! Hahaha~~ thankful for the photos and updates! Hyo Joo has finally came into this dimension to promote this drama! :lol:

I find this new hairstyle suits her sooo much! :P

hahahah!:lol:yeah right!...i think she won't be going into other dimension as of now cuz she has to promote W in this dimension:lol:

>>>yeah she looks great in her hairstyle though earlier on how i wish she didn't use her bangs for her to separate herself on what seems to be trending hairstyle in Kdramaland i mean Shin Hye,Suzy,kim so yeon and hye kyo from DOTS all of them has bangs and so as our Hyo Joo hehe and oh! i just can't help to point out how Hyo Joo rocking the Doctor's gown! 450165.gif 

• Like 1