Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

ahhh!our Dr.Oh is sooo gorgeous!ottoke?!(starting to question my gender) hahahah!:lol:

though she's just wearing a simple dress she definitely stands out!:w00t:

^oh!Hyo Joo is sittting beside her mother in Love Lies(Jang Young Nam)^

Embedded

...thanks @adeleyam for the gorgeous photos of our girl:wub:

Cr:HHJ Twitter Fan

• Like 6

Areumdapta! :wub::wub: Huge thanks for all the pweeetyy pics ^^
The shimmering silver gown really reflects her exquisite beauty even in it's own simplicity, her appearance today makes me love her even more with the air wave bangs  2764.png . 2764.png

Can't wait to see even more gorgeous pics :DD

• Like 6

SOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLL. Only wish she had longer eyelashes and some more eyeliner. 

Anyway, I'm back from my vacation lol. Unfortunately, I did not get to see Hyo Joo while I was in Seoul :( I totally took a photo of her Sooryehan ad at Lotte Mart though, it was the closest I got to her lmao

I'll get to updating the first post soon....... when I'm not jetlagged :P 

• Like 7

@chyantrils25 she was sitting beside park seo joon as well! Haha~ such a coincidence if you were to think back at Blue Dragon Awards last yr.. PSJ was sitting in front of Hyo Joo, JYN sitting behind Hyo Joo.. hahah :P

@ohnoitscindy haha! Ikr! Only get to see Sooryehan ad too when I went there 2months back.. the worst thing that happened to me was that Hyo Joo was filming in Jeju for 1n2d but i missed it although i was quite near to the place because i needed to go to the airport!! Ughhh.. :angry:

Anw hope u enjoyed ur trip! :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

@chyantrils25 she was sitting beside park seo joon as well! Haha~

Woah!i missed that!i saw Park Seo Joon but i didn't noticed that he's sitting beside Hyo Joo(i actually wished she seated next to Jong Suk hehe:lol:) i only noticed Jang Young Nam..

By the way i read an article from nate does our Hyo Joo in 3rd place as Best Look award chosen by Stylists?(1st Yoo Ah In, 2nd Song Jong Ki) here's the article BAA

btw nice to have you back @ohnoitscindy :)

• Like 4

Guest kaz11

GODDESS. Lol what other word is there? I don't like to use the word goddess a lot but Hyo Joo is a goddess :P. As expected she slays and I love her look, too! It's always how she carries herself <3

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

How can someone be so flawless???? Even drinking of water seems like a cf shooting.. hahaha

Yeah!..it's just so unfair right?:lol:..reposting cuz it really does look like taken from CF shooting!:w00t:

plZ0zev.jpg

Btw i just wanna ask something(enlightenment) when they were about to announce the best style award, did the guy(in-charge to present the award) asked the woman (in-charge to present the award) who for her/she thinks is the best style for tonight and she chose Hyo Joo?..i'm pretty sure she did mentioned Hyo Joo's name and the camera focused to her and that's why we saw her sitting next to JYN..(forgive me i'm not familiar with the best style award presenters:D)

Embedded

• Like 4

22 hours ago, kaz11 said:

GODDESS. Lol what other word is there? I don't like to use the word goddess a lot but Hyo Joo is a goddess :P. As expected she slays and I love her look, too! It's always how she carries herself <3

yeah Hyo Joo  is truly a goddess!..for me i would say she's a goddess of elegance...i love her simple but elegant dress,she really doesn't have to wear something revealing to stands out..(she rocks the simple dress that if it wear by another person i don't think they would look as gorgeous as Hyo Joo):lol:

• Like 4

My live stream wasnt working so well most of the time but i did heard the presenter talking abt Hyo Joo.. he asked if who she thinks may win this prize so she said Hyo Joo cuz she was very pretty in BI.. need to replay that part though, didnt catch what they say correctly..

Anw here is a short video of Hyo Joo taken by fans..

https://vid.me/l5Mh 

• Like 3

On 6/4/2016 at 3:58 PM, jurassicet said:

i think i might faint from happiness if she winks at me

isn't she's so cute and adorable when she winks? 1f60d.png

Hyo Joo cuts at 52nd BAA:wub:...

i think this also the part when the female presenter for best style award chose Hyo Joo as she thinks should be given the award to..

....and she and actress Jang Young Nam doing holding hands:wub:(her mother in Love,Lies and fellow Labelmate from BHEnt)

Spoiler

with Park Seo Jeon  ~ one of many Woo Jin from Beauty Inside (sitting next to Hyo Joo)

• Like 5