Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I always check news about Ss Han on Web/IG/soompi/face... but I don’t find anything from the first day "W" started. So Im very nervous, Do you know the reason why? I see many infor'LJS, but her.. 

I quite worry about appearing her in "W", released on July 20th. For a long time we have seen her on drama. 

I Wonder if how audiences response her action. I hope everyone will welcome to her. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spyhan said:

I always check news about Ss Han on Web/IG/soompi/face... but I don’t find anything from the first day "W" started. So Im very nervous, Do you know the reason why? I see many infor'LJS, but her.. 

I quite worry about appearing her in "W", released on July 20th. For a long time we have seen her on drama. 

I Wonder if how audiences response her action. I hope everyone will welcome to her. 

Don't worry... She's probably filming indoors where fans are not able to take photos... :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Don't worry... She's probably filming indoors where fans are not able to take photos... :D

hoping this is only be the case...what worries me of her being MIA lately particularly from those pictures taken from W filming set that has been pouring around specifically in IG is that i really hope it doesn't have anything to do about her health,that she's not sick or something...not even a single update from her stylists,staff,companions aside from that pic of her with JS taken from filming the W teaser shared by mmmivong..(times like this makes me wish that Hyo Joo would atleast spare some time to update/leave a message to us(Hyolics) when she's in MIA mode,hibernating or something assuring us that she's doing just fine and not to worry to much...)

• Like 3

Guest kaz11

One update per week :D. I guess this means she is/was shooting today. Don't worry, guys, it is too early for her or the production to promote. But I do feel the drought, too, considering that she is doing a drama.

Really hoping that her character, Oh Yeon Joo will be well-written though, because I have not watched a single drama of the writer, so I don't know her style...

47 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Omo! They heard us! Hahah.. i noticed that she slimmed down a lot too! Take care of yourself Hyo Joo!! :tears:

According to the caption, its like a catering? :huh:

hahahah!..ikr!sometimes i fell like Hyo Joo is lurking in this thread once in awhile:w00t:..yeah!her face seems got thinner compared before indicating that she got slimmed down might be due to filming and sometimes they filmed till dawn!

1 hour ago, kaz11 said:

Really hoping that her character, Oh Yeon Joo will be well-written though, because I have not watched a single drama of the writer, so I don't know her style...

Haven't seen any of the writer's work either all i know is that she's an expert at interweaving two universes into one story(i.e Nine and Queen Inhyun's Man) also hoping W to be well-written as well as well directed..but i heard that viewers wasn't that satisfied about the ending of both Nine and Queen Inhyun's Man....hoping she'll make a difference on W and give us a satisfying ending....no!not just the ending but a satisfying drama over all! 

Fingers Crossed Smiley Smiley Animated Animation Gif photo th23_29_107v-1.gif

• Like 1

Guest kaz11
2 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

hahahah!..ikr!sometimes i fell like Hyo Joo is lurking in this thread once in awhile:w00t:..yeah!her face seems got thinner compared before indicating that she got slimmed down might be due to filming and sometimes they filmed till dawn!

Haven't seen any of the writer's work either all i know is that she's an expert at interweaving two universes into one story(i.e Nine and Queen Inhyun's Man) also hoping W to be well-written as well as well directed..but i heard that viewers wasn't that satisfied about the ending of both Nine and Queen Inhyun's Man....hoping she'll make a difference on W and give us a satisfying ending....no!not just the ending but a satisfying drama over all! 

Fingers Crossed Smiley Smiley Animated Animation Gif photo th23_29_107v-1.gif

" a satisfying drama over all!"

YES.

Agree, about the directing, too. You can have a simple script and create a good piece of work if you have a talented director with a vision. This was my problem with LOVE, LIES; the script was not groundbreaking for sure but to me, the biggest failure was the directing. 

I wanted Hyo Joo to sign on just for the plot of W" alone, so we already know that we are going to have an interesting and intricate script; and a skillful writer, as what most have been saying, so hopefully they got a good PD, too. Now I am curious how well Song writes her characters.

When you say a satisfying ending, do you mean a happy ending? Lol Hmm, I cannot imagine how we are going to get this if a happy ending means that Kang Chul and Yeon Joo are going to be together in the end, the other character is a work of fiction as we know it. The only way I can see it happening is... if Yeon Joo stays in the other dimension and her dad returns to the "real world" and writes, "And they lived happily ever after." I cannot wait for the writer to surprise us lol.

18 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Thank adeleyam.

In fact, my heart has beated  by thinking about the appearing of her on the red with new hair and slimed down body. 
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, kaz11 said:

When you say a satisfying ending, do you mean a happy ending?

Yup!i won't be satisfied if Yeon Joo &Kang Chul won't be together in the end!:D..a satisfying ending for me is for the male and female lead to be in each other's arms,specially if it's considered as a romantic drama...i remember when i watched her movies ride away and Ces't si bon i actually enjoyed the movie the only donwnside for me was the ending wherein they(male & female lead) didn't ended  up together:rolleyes:...i don't know how the writer will going to execute the ending for Yeon Joo & Kang Chul to be together but she really should give us a satisfying ending it's a fantasy drama anyway so anything is possible(one thing is for sure one of them has to depart his/her own world! hehe) for them to have a happily ever after!:lol:)

• Like 1

Just as I was about to post these photos, but @chyantrils25 looks like you've beaten me to it. :lol:

Anyway, they are from catering agency blog, whose services Hyo Joo used, so she could treat staff on the set of W yesterday. My guess is that she used the opportunity to mark one month of shooting and treat everyone. Catering agency CEO speaks highly of her as the person who is beautiful not only on the outside, but inside as well. But we all already know that, right?

You can read detailed description and see the photos of food http://blog.naver.com/partydrama/220726169114

BTW is it only me or her eyes look different, is she wearing lenses again, or is her stylist experimenting with new way of doing her lashes? :confused:

May down, now only 48 days of June to go! kkkkkkk

• Like 4

hahaha!i guess i'm quicker this time cuz i was in a hurry when i posted those photos(had to Log out to have my dinner) so i posted it without any info:D..so thanks a lot for the info:)

ok!..so the catering turns out Hyo Joo's treat for W team(awww that's so sweet ), i thought they shot a scene that goes along with catering on set..

2 hours ago, innerchild said:

Catering agency CEO speaks highly of her as the person who is beautiful not only on the outside, but inside as well. But we all already know that, right?

BTW is it only me or her eyes look different, is she wearing lenses again, or is her stylist experimenting with new way of doing her lashes? :confused:

yeah!that's why we love her dearly,but it always makes you so proud to be her fan/s whenever you heard someone speaks highly of her specially in regard to her inner side:wub:

hmmm i find her eyes a bit puffy?i just thought due to stress from W filming..

• Like 4

came acrossed this cute gif from facebook of our dorky girl..

just wanna share it here...she's sooo cute and it just sooooo Hyo Joo!(she is really such a dork!:w00t:)

giphy.gif

Anyway Happy 11th Anniversary in Entertainment industry to our Dear Hyo Joo!!!

pTo5r9b8c.gif

i wish it wont take you another six longgggg years to have a drama again after W cuz i don't know how am i able to bear to wait that long(i think i'll be going bananas!:lol:)

• Like 7