Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Attend Script Reading for Parallel Universe MBC Drama W-Two Worlds

By ockoala | A Koala's playground

dobo2.jpg

It’s finally here, or at least the start is finally here for upcoming MBC fantasy sci-fi drama W. It’s gotten a clarification name add to the official title W-Two Worlds, which is two words more to help me write about it going forward since the letter W complicates searching, reading, and writing about this exciting television project. Starring Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo as two lovers from parallel universes that cross paths, the drama comes from the screenwriter of Nine: Nine Times Time Travel and Queen In Hyun’s Man, both dramas excellent and able to successfully pull off spatial shifts in time. Now it’s less time jumps and more reality leaps, a fantastical premise especially for a K-drama, but that just makes it even more exciting to anticipate for those wanting something different. W-Two Worlds premieres in July after Lucky Romance, and will go up against Lee Jong Seok’s real life buddy Kim Woo Bin and Suzy‘s melodrama Uncontrollably Fond on KBS. I foresee lots of drama binging for me as I slurp up both shows simultaneously.

Lee Jong Seok plays a former marksman turned successful chaebol while Han Hyo Joo is a medical resident in cardiothoracic surgery. Much as I have a love-hate relationship with Dr. Stranger, it’s still a past role of Jong Seok’s that pops into mind anytime I hear his name associated with anything doctor related, and now I just want to introduce Surgery Jesus to Han Hyo Joo’s character lol.

• Like 4

"Dong Yi" begins  at the local television from today 

24.05.2016 on NHK BS ... it's five time already

I saw, also it  would look 

Chibi's why or even Dong Yi likes 

have been imitated to say that hairstyle of Dong Yi! 

Palm while childhood, while I think that - accustomed to early adult, it's to be seen! 

Kimuyujon chan even Dong Yi role of childhood I also gonna cute 

26610500683_47f7d10a72_b.jpg

26788149961_e1f9a8ea2c_b.jpg

26582831540_9341eafe72_b.jpg

26251533943_b92e439b94_b.jpg

26582505620_475fce0fd0_b.jpg

dongyi.png

me too 

I Hope on the Future Our Hyo-Joo Take A Big role Like :

Dong-Yi : Jewel in The Crown

In my opinion Its Best role with the best performance For Her career َAll Time  :heart:

Fighting Hyo joo on upcom Drama W - two World

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to Han Hyo Joo 한효주 Upcoming Drama "W-Two Worlds"

Han Hyo-joo, Lee Jong-suk spotted on the set of 'W'

posterphoto728124.jpg

"W" Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk showed off their superb couple chemistry.

On May 27, "W" posted a couple of snapshots on their official Instagram along with a caption, 'Today, Kang Cheol and Oh Yeon-joo is filming a preview trailer. Teaser shooting. Both of them pretty".

In the first image, Han Hyo-joo in the white sleeveless dress looks like a goddess of innocence. The second image captured Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo together on the filming set from a distance. The two show off their clean radiant skin and long figures although the shot was taken from a distance.

Netizens showed reactions such as " Han Hyo-joo, a goddess", "Look at the tall figure of the couple", ""W" Can't wait to watch the drama!".

MBC's new drama, "W" has been scheduled to premiere on July 20th.

http://www.hancinema.net/han-hyo-joo-lee-jong-suk-spotted-on-the-set-of-w--94992.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

Guest kaz11

Hyo Joo is ranked at number 11. Amazing since, again, she's not visible.

Top Ranking CF Stars For May Revealed

The top ranking celebrities with the best CF brand reputation for the month of May have been revealed.

According to the Korean Business Research Institute, actor Song Joong Ki once again takes the number spot for the third month in a row since March. Right behind him, baseball player Lee Dae Ho of Seattle Mariners places second, while actress Kim Go Eun places third.

AOA’s Seolhyun and celebrity chef Baek Jong Won follow up in fourth and fifth place respectively. While Song Hye Kyo was in second place originally for March and April, she is in sixth place for May. Meanwhile, “Reply 1988” co-stars Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum maintain their steady reputation as well, ranking eighth and ninth respectively.

CF Star Ranking Song Joong Ki Lee Dae Ho Kim Go Eun

The institute complied the results of 23 different CF stars and 43,790,880 pieces of data, from April 27 to May 28 KST. Brand reputation extracts data and observes consumers’ actions to measure participation value, communication value, media value, and social value, which is then used to compile a weighted index of said CF stars to determine who has the farthest reach.

Full article: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/top-ranking-cf-stars-for-may-revealed/

So far, one update per week(thanks, dear stylist). She better appear at the Baeksangs lol.

Can't believe that Hyo Joo is not spotted during filming for the past 2 days altough i saw comments that she was also in Jeonju.. anyway it seems that they are back at Iksan Prison Set for filming today again.. but still no photos... :bawling:

Spoiler

Anyway, like what @chyantrils25 had mentioned, i also hope some kind souls can help to update the first post cuz some new info are not added in.. :/

• Like 2

ikr!...how come not even a single glimpse of her from the filming site but there's some glimpse and shots of Lee Tae Hwan with Jong Suk??? makes me wonder if she was really also in Jeonju and did filmed a scene with LJS?

11dd7b73086d83c8-minnie-fb-stickers-thin

Anyway if they're filming in Prison set today seems like most likely we won't have any glimpse of our girl again since i believe the prison scene belongs to JS cuz if i were to based it on the synopsis JS character(Kang Chul) he was detained in jail and interrogated in court for a year as he was a prime suspect in the death of his family but eventually released as he was found innocent(Yeon Joo and Kang Chul haven't meet yet when that scene happened,they've met 10 years after he was released from jail)

Spoiler

yeah!..i think Cindy is capable of doing it if only she's not busy...haven't heard from her lately...i wonder if she's able to see Hyo Joo in person:blink:

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

Where is Hyo Joo though? Shooting in another dimension? Lol She should attend the Baeksang Arts Awards just to end the drought because her fans miss her, and I think she will, not because I think she will win (Kim Hye Soo probably will) but because  she always attends the Baeksangs when she is nominated (see: 2013, Best Actress nom for Love 911). Plus she has a drama to promote... Hopefully. I really want to see her grace the red carpet.

1 hour ago, kaz11 said:

Where is Hyo Joo though? Shooting in another dimension? Lol She should attend the Baeksang Arts Awards just to end the drought because her fans miss her, and I think she will, not because I think she will win (Kim Hye Soo probably will) but because  she always attends the Baeksangs when she is nominated (see: 2013, Best Actress nom for Love 911). Plus she has a drama to promote... Hopefully. I really want to see her grace the red carpet.

Haha! I like that! :lol:

Anyway, saw on DC that hyo joo will be attending Baeksangs, just take it with a pinch of salt though.. (although secretly hoping that she appears and slays the red carpet together with LJS...) ^_^ 

• Like 5

Guest kaz11

Yes, it will be a good opportunity to see how our otp will look next to each other- in motion- so please do walk the red carpet together. 

But she always slays the red carpet :P even when I don't like her dress that much haha. Praying that, if she goes, she'll be perfect. The last time this happened was back in 2013 at the  Blue Dragon Film Awards.