Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

"Loves, Lies", Han Hyo-joo and Cheon Woo-hee's 'wo-mance'

photo712190.jpg

'Bro-mance' was a thing recently. In April, there's 'wo-mance' in the movie "Love, Lies" coming on the 13th.

'Wo-mance' is the opposite of 'bro-mance' and Han Hyo-joo and Cheon Woo-hee are in the middle of it. In the movie, they are best friends since childhood and go to gisaeng school together with the same dream as one another.

Han Hyo-joo plays Jeong So-yool, one of the most popular gisaengs during the Japanese Invasion. She inherited her talents from her singer mother and became one of the most high quality gisaengs. She has a lover by the name of Kim Yoon-woo played by Yoo Yeon-seok. He is a genius songwriter.

So-yool trains hard to become the greatest performer there is until one day a girl is abandoned by her father and is brought to the school. This girl liked to sing and this girl is Seo Yeon-hee played by Cheon Woo-hee. So-yool comforted Yeon-hee who was on the edge. They soon became inseparable best friends.

Before they drifted apart because of Yoon-woo, the two girls were beautifully close. The way they look resembles spring and the Hanboks they were shine with a light of their own too. So-yool reminisces about the good times she had with Yeon-hee.

Han Hyo-joo and Cheon Woo-hee are actually friends in real life. They met in the movie "Beauty Inside"last year. They had fun making this movie too. When they appear for public events, the two of them standing together resembles the two characters in the movie.

photo712188.jpg

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

http://www.hancinema.net/loves-lies-han-hyo-joo-and-cheon-woo-hee-s-wo-mance--93369.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#!prettyPhoto

• Like 3

"Loves, Lies", the 1940s version of "Beauty Inside"

photo712177.jpg

The movie "Beauty Inside" was released last year and was one of the very few movies that succeeded last year.

"Beauty Inside" is the story of a man who always turned into a different person every day and this was the secret to success. The role of Woo-jin was played by several different actors and actresses from Lee Jin-wook, Park Shin-hye, Park Seo-joon and more.

Han Hyo-joo, Yoo Yeon-seok and Cheon Woo-hee met in "Beauty Inside". They played different roles in the movie and if Han Hyo-joo started off the movie, then Yoo Yeon-seok ended it. Cheon Woo-heewas a female Woo-jin who roamed around Han Hyo-joo.

In "Beauty Inside", they acted mellow but in "Love, Lies", they form a three-way relationship. In a way they are innocent looking and even ordinary. "Loves, Lies" revolves around a woman's point of view and makes it look impulsive and distorted.

The actors of "Loves, Lies" are three of the most trusted actors in Chungmuro. Han Hyo-joo goes from sweet and innocent to a femme fatale. Yoo Yeon-seok goes from nice and caring to a weakened artist with the appearance of A Muse and Cheon Woo-hee was a feminine-looking man who comforts people with her songs.

The three were destined to meet again in "Loves, Lies" but this time they go back to the past. They are different in many ways but they are contended for victory.

photo712178.jpg

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

http://www.hancinema.net/loves-lies-the-1940s-version-of-beauty-inside-93367.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 3

On 4/11/2016 at 4:12 PM, chyantrils25 said:

Hyo Joo is soooo cute!...i really enjoyed 1N2D last night!...i love how many times the members commented that Hyo Joo is sooo pretty even without make up on,like how come she's pretty without make up,she's so stunning,she look like a college student,she look kind,smart blah blah blah!....but Kim Jong Min acted as if it was his first time meeting Hyo Joo when they were together in Love Letter,and even in are you ready 1st ep(before it was 1N2D)....or maybe it means it's his1st time meeting her after those times:)

same here!..i find her look great(obviously she can really carry it:)) wearing those skirts, it just made me wonder why she's suddenly constantly wearing skirts and long sleeve shirt..... the one thing that i'm not really fond of is her outfit in Lotte Cinema(i really find it odd:)) she still looked lovely that time though...

Watched it and I can't stop laughing hahaha especially the airplane scene where Jong Min lost the bet so he had to confess to HJ :D (I think I will stutter more than Jong Min if I were in his shoes :rolleyes:) i like how she sabotaged them with the salty ice americano as well XD She really does look beautiful and stunning even without make up, no wonder they were all praising her, making her feel so shy :wub:  . I love how they play "Don't you know" in 1n2d too! On a side note, Jeju Island is soooooooo beautifullll, hope that i can visit that place some days.

btw, this is just part 1? so that means we have to wait for a week for another part? I am eager to watch HJ calling "Oppa~" XD
yea, the Lotte Cinema outfits really didn't do her any justice, nonetheless I love her dress in the Loves, Lies VIP Premiere, she looks sophisticated in it ^^
And, I was hoping to at least see LSG at the premiere :3 wonder if they still keep in touch.

And we are really spoiled by the surge in her beautiful photos from all the photoshoots, thanks all who contribute to the photos muahhhh :*

Reading her thoughts about 1n2d, I remembered that she also did mention that she was beyond exhaustion after filming running man and she also felt sorry for the cameraman who had to run after her. haha

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jurassicet said:

Watched it and I can't stop laughing hahaha especially the airplane scene where Jong Min lost the bet so he had to confess to HJ :D (I think I will stutter more than Jong Min if I were in his shoes :rolleyes:) i like how she sabotaged them with the salty ice americano as well XD She really does look beautiful and stunning even without make up, no wonder they were all praising her, making her feel so shy :wub:  . I love how they play "Don't you know" in 1n2d too! On a side note, Jeju Island is soooooooo beautifullll, hope that i can visit that place some days.

btw, this is just part 1? so that means we have to wait for a week for another part? I am eager to watch HJ calling "Oppa~" XD
yea, the Lotte Cinema outfits really didn't do her any justice, nonetheless I love her dress in the Loves, Lies VIP Premiere, she looks sophisticated in it ^^
And, I was hoping to at least see LSG at the premiere :3 wonder if they still keep in touch.

And we are really spoiled by the surge in her beautiful photos of her from all the photoshoots, thanks all who contribute to the photos muahhhh :*

Reading her thoughts about 1n2d, I remembered that she also did mention that she was beyond exhaustion after filming running man and she also felt sorry for the cameraman who had to run after her. haha

Yeah!that was soooo funny!....Jong min said that Hyo Joo is just sooo pretty that his mind went blank hahaha! and how come you look good(Jong Min to Hyo Joo) just wearing sweatshirt hehehe....yeah!i dont remember how many times they complimented Hyo Joo's natural beauty and that she look warm,kind and this compliment just amused me so much "she is like a drug so addictive" hahaha so true!!!...yeah!...i love that they played Hyo Joo's song "Don't you Know" but before that they also played one of Beauty inside background music when Yi soo and woo jin(Park Seo-jeon)scene in a music room:wub:...i was bursting with laughter when the boys is rehearsing how they would pretend to act how surprise they are when they meet her again "coincidentally"hahaha!:D

yeah!i couldn't agree more!her appearance in LOVE,LIES VIP is just sooo perfect!!!...well LSG is currently in his mandatory military service he entered military i think last february if i'm not mistaken...(i was expecting MCW,LKS and PHS to come) but maybe their schedule doesn't allow them:))

Yeah!there will be part 2 next week since they haven't started with their games yet...so excited for the continuation next week(i'm so glad that there's so much to look forward from Hyo Joo these days:w00t:)...and before i forgot tomorrow will be the release of LOVE,LIES!...ahhhh i feel so nervous i really really hope Love,Lies will do well in box office(crossing fingers)

• Like 3

'Running Man' goes downhill with worst viewership ratings

misc_1460439667_af_org.jpg

The recent episode of SBS' 'Running Man' set records with one of its poorest viewership ratings. 

According to the results by Nielsen Korea TV Audience Measurement, '2 Days and 1 Night' took #1 with 15.3% in viewership ratings. The special appearance of actressHan Hyo Joo is assumed to be the reason behind the successful result. Second place went to 'Mask King' with 15.0%, while third went to 'K-Pop Star', which aired its final episode. Both 'Return of the Superman' and 'Real Men' equally placed fourth with 10.8%. Lastly, 'Running Man' recorded only 4.9% and set the second lowest viewership rating of the show's history. 

The recent episode featured Girl's Day's Hyeri, and WINNER's Song Min Ho andNam Tae Hyun as guests. Unfortunately, the appearance of hot idol stars did not have much positive impact on the viewership ratings. Many viewers and experts in media worry that the show might be going downhill. 

'Running Man' has been experiencing unstable viewership ratings ever since the airing of 'Mask King'. Other Sunday variety shows are also kicking in to take viewers' attention, and the competition is continuing to get stronger. Though 'Running Man' is one of the iconic variety shows of Korea, nothing lasts forever. 

Do you think the end of the 'Running Man' might be approaching?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/running-man-goes-downhill-with-worst-viewership-ratings

i was so worried in 1N2D ratings with our Hyo Joo...thankfully it went well and even came in 1st considering that last sunday was the final episode of K-Pop Star so i really thought K-Pop Star would top the viewership ratings...i remember when Hyo Joo guested in running man all episode with her got high ratingsB)(i feel bad for running man's downhill though cuz i like Kwang Soo,HAHA and Jae Suk)..

waaahhhh!!!!running man shoot in chung-ang university today and i keep seeing #Hanhyojoo...there's a rumor that she also shoot with them!:huh:......does Hyo Joo going to appear as a guest again in running man???....please somebody enlighten me about this:huh:

• Like 1

yeah @adeleyam i just got so animated when i saw those IG Photos about running man filming with #Hanhyojoo and in some comments mentioned that they saw Hyo Joo at the filming site and that she did really come but i don't see her in any of those posted photos:phew:....but that is just sooo overwhelming for us Hyolics if she really happens to appear again in running man not to mention that she just guested in 1N2D( i find it untimely though)...

anyway an IG update

i wonder how's LOVE,LIES doing???(ahhhh i'm having this mixed emotions right now):phew:

• Like 3

@adeleyam @chyantrils25 Thanks for the info! Awwww, so sweet to see them still contacting each other after so long :) Yea, her co-stars back in the Brilliant Legacy and Dong Yi days are missing (tight schedule perhaps), except for some of them. Nevertheless, they might not be there but I'm sure they will support HJ in their hearts, like how we, fans, always do hahahaha :D

I suppose 1n2d topped the rating that week is mostly because of HJ and the fans wanted to witness the reactions of the casts since they are HJ's fans (crazy about her) :wub:. Not going to miss this golden opportunity eh XD. Hope that part 2 will also get the same response ^_^~

Her song, sad yet mesmerizing....:wub:

• Like 2

Selfie with staff members of CHA Gangnam Medical Center. I wonder why she's hanging out and taking selfies at a hospital o_o especially one renowned for its OB/GYN and fertility center.. lol. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bashful_harmony said:

Selfie with staff members of CHA Gangnam Medical Center. I wonder why she's hanging out and taking selfies at a hospital o_o especially one renowned for its OB/GYN and fertility center.. lol. 

Most probably a preparation for her character in 'W', she's supposed to be a doctor in that drama if I'm not mistaken, and  she always does a thorough research for her roles. :)

Interesting fan art from Baidu.

9TZENRK.png

• Like 4

That's what i thougth too when i saw the photo just like when she portrayed her character Mi-Soo in Love 911 as Doctor though her role being a Doctor in the movie doesn't really have the gravity but she still took some neccessary preparations like stitching and took special lesson for CPR and ended up earning herself a cerificate(CPR):D

Gorgeous Su-Yol

13006591_221006948268491_608863646111970

Cr:DCHHJ

• Like 4