Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest oscarvxd

Urgh, my long exam is finally coming to an end tomorrow. I finally found the time to post.

Wow, I like her hair in "Let's be friends". News are pretty scarce nowadays since she is still in Hawaii(I think?).

Wonder what her next drama might be.

Lol, I am still leaning towards the SeungJoo couple after so long. I can't really let them go after Brilliant Legacy.

Guest oscarvxd

Personally, she looked kinda great in it. I can't wait for her trip to Hong Kong and the subsequent interviews for her.

At least I can finally understand an interview about Han Hyo Joo, haha.

Guest kayana20

OKay I have 2 opposite things to say. I love all thr promotion picture Hyo is in she looks gorgeous but for Design Korea who put that ugly get up on her? Hyo is too gorgeous to be wearing such a boring getup! I think she was just busy so she put on what they gave it but it doesn't suit her at all. Yay Hyo is back

Guest theresia_warner

OMG w00t.gif finally I can see her new photos. w00t.gif

I miss her so much. :(

she's really attrack the attention with her height. :o

we can easily see her among a lot of people. :lol:

Video of the Let's Be Friends interview for Dong Yi promotions in Taiwan

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=950321327

Here's hoping that somebody's gonna give us a gist of what's going on in the video. :phew::lol:

I was also wondering why Hyo joo looked so formal in the pictures and there where even pictures where she stayed at the back of a group picture. Then I read in some articles that the Lady she was with is the wife of the South Korea president. Hyo joo must have been shy around the president's wife  ^_^ .

Guest shy_hyo

I just found the article about MBC drama award 2010,

I think it's about competition for Daesang award.

There is Han Hyo Joo (DY), Gong Hyo Jin (Pasta), Son Ye Jin (Personal Taste) and Kim Nam Joo (Queen of Reversal) 

hope that Hyo Joo is the winner...

here is the link of the article....http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/spn/NewsRead.asp?newsid=01180806593196552&SCD=EA3&DCD=A00604

Guest theresia_warner

Hyo Joo's Photo appears in the next episode of 1N2D.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hantangee&no=133980&page=5&bbs=

f4n3ti.jpg

I think they interview a retire baseball player who has her photo.

219e7c.jpg

Guest beeboo86

boooooooo just got back from road trip without internet, almost 3 weeks without it =C

no internet for anything = ok, no internet for this thread = hellish *nyu nyu nyu cries*

@kozuesan: I'll translate later tonight if you don't mind waiting a bit.

Guest tyjah_shining

LOVE ^^SEUNGJOO=HWANSUNG^^ COUPLE MORE THAN EVER =)

♡Love story about seungjoo=lee seung gi & han hyo joo =)♡

1. First, they are in love =)

76879_10.jpg

2.second, they loved each other, they both love each other to death...

15574410.jpg

14987910.jpg

14987911.jpg

15006711.jpg

15006710.jpg

3.Third, they want to get married, and perform pre-wedding photos^^

38488_10.jpg

40868_10.jpg

4. fourth, they perform a wedding with a full sense of love and very happy ..

38481_10.jpg

5. fifth, they lived happily as husband and wife, then they have 2 children. and they live happily forever..

15484010.jpg

THE END =) ♡♡♡ seungjoo more than ever ♡♡♡

Guest beeboo86

@kozuesan: I apologize for my empty promise, wanted to translate it right now but just realized that it was this long and I'm quite tired already. Will try to translate it in the morning, hopefully this time it's not empty.

Guest beeboo86

Sooooooooooooooooooo the translation, very brief.

First video: I'll begin from where they drank the tea. According to the host the tea's very very bitter and it's to cool down the body, internally, upon hearing that, all 4 of them quickly took up the glasses and drank. The host then said to the 2 girls why didn't they cheers like the 2 guys and finished the drink, in taiwan it's considered as rude. After hearing that the 2 girls quickly finished it despite the host telling them it was a joke thus the host commented both are quite hard headed. The host the proceeds to asking for a summary of the story, and they voted HHJ to summarize it. The host also said to Ji Jin Hee he must have felt lucky that he's surrounded by beautiful girls, which JJH replied "not only they're beautiful, they're professionals and good at what they do." When the host shows a beggar picture of BSB, HHJ said BSB looked more handsome in that pic compared to now. Then they proceed to ask for the most memorable moment during filming, which HHJ naturally answered the same thing, the knocking down the wall with huge hammer.

The second video: Question: Who was the one who's the worse at drinking, they then voted Heebin, and they voted HHJ the best at drinking, never getting drunk, the host then called her Goddess of Alcohol. HHJ then proceeded to crack a lame joke with a pun of her name "what's the best alcohol in the world? han hyo joo" (because joo sounds exactly the same like so ju the JU) After hearing this, the host said she's the kind to crack lame jokes, does she wish to become the lame-joke-cracking-kind-of-show-MC, and she asked him if he wants to swap now. Personally I think she learned this name pun from others back in her days in those variety shows like Xmen and Love letter, I remember hearing others celebrities using it on her.

The third video: The host mentioned about JJH used to be a professional photographer before he debuted so he asked JJH to demonstrate with a few good shots. After that, the host asked bout HHJ's past participation in competition liek the smiling one and asked what was it about. So she explained that they were suppose to go up to the stage, self introduce, and perform what they're good at. BSB further added that in their country, they choose the ones that love to smile and have a beautiful smile, and HHJ has both. After hearing this, HHJ added "which is why after this competition I can't stop smiling even if I don't want to, have to keep smiling." Then of course the host asked for a smile from her.

The fourth video: didn't really talk much, it was a game. they were split into 2 teams (2 girls, 2 guys). The game's simple, try to combine the food/ingredients together. The girls won.

Sorry for the too brief translation. Had little time, and let's just say I'm too lazy to translate the others'.

Guest theresia_warner

Beeboo86, thanks for the translation.

even though you're tired but you make time to translate it. :o

we really appreciate it. :D

She really like joking around. :lol:

I remembered when she was filming dong yi, she was making a joke with BSB. :lol:

thanks for the photos, bashful.

Woww, so many gifts. :w00t:

She'll be happy that she has many awesome fans from Baidu. :) :)