Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

[info] Heaven’s Postman to Broadcast on SBS

d00983214aefa75ab72d9.jpg

Broadcaster: SBS

Schedule: September 24th, 2010 / 12:40 a.m

credit: SBS + dnbn

trans + shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest theresia_warner

Thanks for all lovely photos. :wub:

I can't count how many Samsung Cameras that she advertise.

Seems so many.:w00t:

I forget Heaven's Postman will broadcast in this month.

Thanks for remind me. :D

But why not aired in prime time?

Samsung's set up a Chinese/Hong Kong website.. Looks like they're going to start doing a lot of promotion there ^^'' Hope that means they'll also be using Hyo Joo as their spokesmodel! :w00t:

This is the website:

http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/

She's on the main page! :)

Pictures from the website:

viewimage.jpg

asdqwewe.jpg

Larger resolutions of the 3 Samsung NX100 photos released yesterday

1284511830_4989612652_09489145dd_o.jpg

1284511829_4989612600_ce023b4ce0_o.jpg

1284511828_4989007339_9628160b48_o.jpg

Waw. I like pic samsung NX 100. she's very natural :) thanks 4share bashful :)

HJ were recording in what ? whether she will sing a song at grandmint festival ?

hmmm :)I am very curious Hyo Joo next project. well,i really hope Hyo joo can play in modern drama with a good story line, perhaps in romantic comedi drama. I see that Romantic comedy is booming now :D

she looks very natural with black hair :)

^

No problem! :)

And Hyo Joo was recording a song for GMF! :) News article reports that she'll be performing it live with No Reply ^^

The song title is "Don't You Know" ^^ She's only going to be performing it on the first day though, not the second >< I'm hoping there'll be LOTS of fantaken photos the day of GMF! :w00t: I miss doing picture spams :lol:

And I'm hoping she'll pick up a romantic comedy drama as well! :D But I have a feeling she'll probably film a movie.. lol She hasn't done one since Heaven's Postman, which was 2 years ago x_x

- - - - -

BTS of the GMF CF

11111.jpg

That Labrador Retriever is almost as cute as Hyo Joo! 8D

Guest currysushi33

wow hhj has the same taste in music as me, :D...

this is so awesome cos most of my friends are into rnb and my sister listens to metallica and ACDC so they cant understand that my ipod mostly has soft rock and alternative......i wonder if she liked Damien rice from spring waltz days, cos its in the ost track, nd thats where i first  heard it too .....

..ok i have a terrible memory but the grand mint festival is a music festival right??? ...still yet to listen to her song she recorded with brown eyed soul.....bashful can u add it to the links on the first page..is that possible???

nd omg HP is going to air just as i start mid sem break yay yay yay...now i can watch it without feeling guilty...nd im guessing the subs would probably come out pretty fast too...(viikii= <3)

Guest currysushi33

im meant to be studying right now ...but ended up procrastinating reading this thread from pg 1....its amazing wat we do when we have tons of work *sigh

anyway this is like from pg 36 around 2007

I'd like her to have more fans  and that somehow DBSK (since they're in Japan right now) will remember  her from her Inki Gayo hosting days. I'm a bit giddy about DBSK and HHJ  so I'd like to see her act in a drama with one of them one day  (preferably Jaejoong [he's my favorite]) but for now it'll just be a  fragment of my imagination 

yes Bashful that was U....nd omg ur wish came true...so now i have a request...please wish for a mv or photoshoot of jaejoo couple..ok thanks :)

^ speaking of jaejoong...

A japanese fan twitted this after the Lotte event in korea.

Jaejoong was asked about the kissing scene with Han Hyo Joo in “Heaven’s Postman” and he told the audience to stay calm before he answered the question with “Ah, it was good because Han Hyo Joo is very beautiful, isn’t she?” and with that answer, the audience gave a roar of approval.

^^^ Awww...thanks for the news and welcome to the thread, mina12. I always feel giddy everytime I read that news. :lol: . I wish we can find a video of that interview.

welcome to the thread Tae Hyo min  :D

I just read a news and I think Hyo Joo won something! :w00t:  I think it's best lead actress for Dong Yi in Korea Drama Awards. But I'm not too sure if it's for Dong Yi because the drama is still showing and I always thought awards are for dramas that have already been completed.  Anyways, I'm just happy about this.

http://news.nate.com/view/20100916n07625

And about the BTS photo of Dong Yi where she was with a chilkd actress. There was an article about it and it said that Hyo joo made friends with the child actors on the set and that they always engage in friendly conversations with them, sign autographs for the children as well as take pictures together. And Hyeong Seok lee who plays Geum calls her "Hyo joo mom".   :lol:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?ut=1&name=/news/entertainment/201009/20100916/a9p75150.htm

Awww.... I think she'll make a good mom.

I feels good to have my connection back. I got problems because of the rain the past few days.

^

Omgsh! Is it really true that she won the best actress award for Dong Yi! :w00t: If so, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR HYO JOO !! <3 I'm so proud of her! :D I know she's been wanting to win best actress awards for a while now.. They mean a lot to her :) I remember her crying when she won Best Actress for Ad Lib Night at the 26th Korean Screen Critics Award :)

The Korea Drama Awards is being held on November 2nd! Hope Hyo Joo will attend ^^

edit: looks like the committee chose her because of her acting is stable throughout the entire run of the drama! :)

Thanks 4 news kozuesan :)

Congratulations HHJ. that news make us all happy and proud to her :) the rewards will be growing a lot and continues to establish her name.

I've seen the news. but I don't understand a bit bcoz written in Hangeul :sweatingbullets: Is there anyone can translate into English? :D

I remember her crying when she won Best Actress for Ad Lib Night at the 26th Korean Screen Critics Award

really ?? i didn't see the news at the time

Guest theresia_warner

So many great news. w00t.gifw00t.gif

Thanks for sharing. :D :D :D

I wish she will attend to KDA 2010.

I miss her walking in the red carpet. :lol:

Bdw can someone post video from GMA 2010 CF.

I saw the screencaps, but where is the video?