Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest currysushi33

i did some background reading of DY cos i was curious...do u knw the king in Sungkyunkwan scandal is Dong Yi's great grandson, and prince yeongin's grandson...

Guest orangemonkie

chopper!: hahaha, yea! hope she will get the same recognition in other awards shows. :w00t:

kozuesan: heh, no prob. i'd like to see more of the happy moments in DY!

Primeo: hehehe. i prefer the first SU:M CFs. the colour of her eyes look different in the 3rd and 4th CF. hahaha!

i did some background reading of DY cos i was curious...do u knw the king in Sungkyunkwan scandal is Dong Yi's great grandson, and prince yeongin's grandson...

Really? Thank for the info. I haven't watched Sungkyunkwan scandal yet but I know that Dong Yi's great grandson and King Yeongjo's (Prince Yeoning) grandson son, King Jeongjo is the one in Yi San. Is king jeongjo also the one in Sungkyungkwan scandal? I'm waiting to have at least half of the drama be subbed before I start watching it. 

Regarding SDA, in terms of the popularity award, I think they decided to field in only one winner from a given country. Since LSG has higher votes than MCW, LSG got to represent Korea. Is this what also happened last year? Anyways, I'm just glad Hyo Joo got an award.  Go Eunsung deserves that. :lol:

Guest jolie_coeur

hello everyone!

did you know that hhj has a twitter account?i just noticed it and i'm glad to see that she's making a little time to spend with his fans!

Guest jolie_coeur

^

Hi! Welcome to the thread :)

Mms... Sorry to say but Han Hyo Joo doesn't have a Twitter :\

The ones you see of her are impostors ><

you're wrong.

check this:

http://twitter.com/RealHanHyoJoo

^

Thanks for the link but I still don't believe that that's her..

The pictures uploaded by that person are all pictures we've seen before... lol i.e. pictures from sponsors from the VIKI Fall 2010 collection, the Samsung NX10 event held a couple of months ago, photo shoot for Allure magazine on the day of 2009's SBS Drama Awards.. Some of them are cropped so it seems like they're self-taken.

I also find it hard to believe that she'd know what allkpop is.. x_x lol

I mean, you can choose to believe if that's her or not, but I personally don't believe it :sweatingbullets:

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and it is her *shrugs. lol

edit:

Hyo Joo's music choices/recommendations :)

2010-09-12_025648.jpg

http://music.naver.com/todayMusic/index.nhn#

- - - -

Also, Hyo Joo recorded a congratulatory video for Samsung Lions player Yang Joon Hyuk (41 years old) in celebration of him retiring. The video was shown during a game today ^^

http://news.nate.com/view/20100912n06695

Guest jolie_coeur

^

Thanks for the link but I still don't believe that that's her..

The pictures uploaded by that person are all pictures we've seen before... lol i.e. pictures from sponsors from the VIKI Fall 2010 collection, the Samsung NX10 event held a couple of months ago, photo shoot for Allure magazine on the day of 2009's SBS Drama Awards.. Some of them are cropped so it seems like they're self-taken.

I also find it hard to believe that she'd know what allkpop is.. x_x lol

I mean, you can choose to believe if that's her or not, but I personally don't believe it  :sweatingbullets:

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and it is her *shrugs. lol

edit:

http://music.naver.c...usic/index.nhn#

- - - -

Also, Hyo Joo recorded a congratulatory video for Samsung Lions player Yang Joon Hyuk (41 years old) in celebration of him retiring. The video was shown during a game today ^^

http://news.nate.com.../20100912n06695

thanks for your attention.maybe you're right.

but it's there a way how we can figure out if this account is real or not?we need an official message from her,right?

Guest beeboo86

Hmmm Damien Rice and Jack Johnson, I'm quite surprised she listens to my choices as well : ) yay for having almost same taste, i'm going to try out her other recommendations! Feels nice to be listening to the same music together with her =\

EDIT: liking her recommendations, been searching for good korean music unknown to us for awhile now, and 10cm is pretty good, forgotten I had a 10cm song in my hard drive : )

Guest oscarvxd

jolie_coeur: It is against the rules to quote pictures.

I found it really hard to believe that Han Hyo Joo would create a twitter account with the username of RealHanHyoJoo. Just sounds fishy to me. Pictures can be obtained anywhere on the internet. BTW, is it true that Dong Yi is getting a second extension? I wonder what her next project is going to be. I sure hope it is a romantic comedy drama.

Guest jolie_coeur

jolie_coeur: It is against the rules to quote pictures.

I found it really hard to believe that Han Hyo Joo would create a twitter account with the username of RealHanHyoJoo. Just sounds fishy to me. Pictures can be obtained anywhere on the internet.

my apologies.sorry; i didn't paid attention.

sorry again.

jolie_coeur: No problem :)

I don't think Hyo Joo has time to set up a personal Twitter account because she has to frequently update her Samsung VLUU Naver blog (http://blog.naver.com/hyojoovluu). She doesn't even update her Cyworld (www.cyworld.com/HJ_agnes) anymore ><

I think the easiest way to authenticate any accounts claiming to be Hyo Joo is for the person to upload a photo that's exclusive and unseen and only comes from that site/account. Not sure if that makes sense.. ahaha

Also, please remove the :D

beeboo: She's always been a huge fan of Damien Rice and Jack Johnson.. I think she's been listening to them for years now.. Probably 3 years lol. I like her music recommendations :) She's into the soft genres, but I know she also listens to popular music lol. And yeah, I know what you mean about listening to the same music as her :lol: I feel the same! LOL It makes me feel closer to her in a personal level ahahaa

oscarxd: Yeah, that and also the users she's following don't really seem like it'd be really her. I mean if she actually was Hyo Joo and constantly brought up allkpop, I think allkpop would've asked for an exclusive interview or something by now like they do with Jay Park and the SM Town Tour.

The 2nd extension is only rumored, I don't think it's true though. The additional 10 episodes which would make the total episode count to 60 is true though. I'm pretty sure it's just going to be 60 episodes in total though lol.

GAH I'm PRAYING she'll do a lighthearted, fluffy romantic comedy! I want her character to be something like Mi Ah from Soul Special.. Very carefree and free spirited lol. But yeah.. no signs of what her next project is yet. I don't think she's planning on picking up another role so soon after Dong Yi anyways.. She'll probably do some more CF works and she has the GMF 2010 thing to do later next month lol

- - - - -

GMF 2010 have sold over 14,000 tickets! :w00t: There's still a month left to buy tickets too! :D

Advanced tickets cost 66,000won (~$57) per day/person, and buying it on the day of the concert is 75,000won (~$64)

English site to buy tickets: http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=10005656

- - - - -

Samsung VLUU

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/ciindyg/Samsung%20VLUU/Picture5.png' alt='Picture5.png'>

Picture3.png

Yoplait

Picture7.png

Picture6.png

Picture8.png

Guest beeboo86

@bashful_harmony: Hmm, didn't know that, lol. I liked Damien Rice long time ago, I just came to know of Jack Johnson this year. But it's kind of expected that she listens to this kind of genre. She's always gave me the impression that she likes indie too, so I gave indie a try too and came to like k-indie very very much LOLOL. Haha you're right about the feeling of closer, I like to imagine that she's listening to it at the same time while I'm listening to the songs. Weird me lol

I want to go too, to the GMF : ( I want to see her sing with No Reply, they're good too. : (

EDIT: Sometimes... it makes me wonder, when she's at a photo shoot, how did the camera man manage to resist her? I mean look at the recent LG CF photos, I think I'd lose my breath and die after looking at her smile like this to the camera. :S

Guest theresia_warner

I hope to see Hyo Joo sings in GMF 2010.

Like her voice.

When her new Samsung CF come out?

I saw her BTS photos a few weeks ago.

She wears a orange coat.