Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

An old photo from the AMAHAE days.. She looks so gorgeous <3 I hope she goes back to this look after completing Dong Yi!

Picture5-14.png

Yes, I think she looks best on AMAHAE of all dramas. 

Her current look is very good too.  It will be difficult for her to go back to a few years ago as she is more mature now.  I just hope that her long curly hair will stay permanent this time. :)

Guest oscarvxd

bashful_harmony: Haha, I thought I was the only one feeling that way. Tying her hair up like that, makes her forehead looks wider than usual. Not that it is a bad thing, it just looks kind of weird and does not suit her well.

hii all :) long time no see you guys

btw,SDA will be held..can't wait see Hyo Joo. Don't forget post the link video and some pic :D

very curious about the dress that will be used Hyo Joo later :D

would be very pretty and graceful

hyo shining hello long time no see,where have you been ?

nobody knows about Mnet Choice award 2010. whether Hyo joo nominated?

Guest shy_hyo

hi vesica........miss u too.....yeah, long time o see....

i've been busy with my study.....

Hyo Joo is not nominated for Mnet 2010, damn!!!!

I thought she was hot in Dong Yi, maybe it's because DY still airing in Korea.....

But, it's awkward......there is no Hyo Joo's name in all categories.....

i wish that at least Hyo Joo wins hot CF star categories at Mnet 2010..

maybe bashful_harmony eonni can help us for giving information from Mnet event.....

bashful_harmony eonni, i really appreciate all info that you gave for us.....

you're really amazing......super.....bashful_harmony, haha..thanks for new samsung pics too.....

Guest shy_hyo

primeo.........you always a step ahead from the others, you have been tried to create Hyo Joo international fansite, wow......fantastic..

please.................don't be silent reader, we love you primeo, and always wait your next step, haha...

fighting!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone :)

primeo: She was VERY nervous singing the duet with LSGi at the SBS Awards last year lol. I wish there had been a fancam of them singing again during their Japanese promotions for BL. She didn't seem as nervous as she did the first time she sang the song publicly ahaha

You've contributed a lot to this thread, so it's kind of sad to see you become a silent reader in here now :( I still hope that you'll leave a reply every now and then <3

oscar: Eeyeah, I have a wide forehead too so my bangs always stay down! :lol:

It'll take some time getting used to... this is a new look for her and for all of us here >< ahaha

vesica: Long time no see! Oh! I totally forgot about the SDAwards that's being held tonight o_o lol!

I read that Hyo Joo might not attend though because she has to film scenes for Dong Yi >< But here's to hoping anyways! lol

- - - - -

Hyo Joo might not attend the SDAwards tonight due to filming for Dong Yi.. Our girl's been super busy lately... Filming for Dong Yi, recording songs for Brown Eyed Soul and for the GMFestival; she's shooting CFs and having photo shoots!! Crazy! D: I hope she's healthy and taking care of herself T_T

edit: WHY DOES MY POST KEEP DISAPPEARING T_T

shy_hyo: Aww *shy. I think you're amazing too! Everyone here is amazing!! ;D I wish I had more time/energy to reply to everyone every time but I can't, so I try making it up by posting whatever photos and news I can find. I love that all of you guys all contribute to the thread by replying to one another and having your own little discussions :lol:

One more Samsung VLUU picture

1fadbedeba3a611dcdbf1ac6.jpg

And this is for the GMFestival. Fans are speculating that it's for the music video to the song Hyo Joo recorded "Don't You Know"

f2dcffd0623a4396562c8437.jpg

bashful thanks for news and some pic :)

:o Hyo Joo not attend the event..

surely?

I regret very much if she doesn't come..

but is there any possibility Hyo Joo will come ?

oh dear..it was time that I wait :(

I've seen videos LSG-HHJ duet in the SBS event.

absolutely right. at the end of the song, Hyo Joo very nervous...haha...

btw,she was nervous by what ?? whether because Seung gi :D

Hyo shining .. .. we are same..busy with study :) I just took a minute to read this tret and find new information here..

no matter if she was not nominated in MNET choice this year, because she had won last year :D

hopefully Hyo Joo be able to come on the SDA event.. :)

wow......Hyo Joo looks gorgeous in that new vluu pics.....

thank you bashful_harmony......

it's really fun for having a little discussions about our Hyo Joo with all of you, so if i've been away for so long, i will miss u so much everyone...haha..

i think we are already a family in this thread....

yey.....can't wait for GMF CF and newest Hyo Joo's song.....

I'm glad that a few of you manage to search and confirm the news about SDA.

Here is a much better clip (than the tudou link that I posted earlier) of the Popular Award presented to the Ruby, Charmaine and Seung Gi.

SDA Most Popular Award link (youtube)

If you can find the clip on Hyo Joo's name being announced for the Korean Wave award, that'll be good.

thanks for news primeo

I get a bit some news bout SDA from sehseh's blog..

http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/2010/09/seoul-international-drama-awards-events.html

and I saw picture schedule and those events..

see about SDA stars:

Representative Korean Actor and Actress Korean Wave contributin Hyung CHANG (The Slave Hunters ). Hyun-Jung KOH (The Great Queen Seondoek)

what does it mean ? :unsure:

why Hyo Joo and LBH is not mentioned in the category of korean wave :huh:

Im so confusing.

I just read Go Hyun Jung tret and get these ..

‘韓드잔치’ SDA, 외국배우 활발참여 속 국내★ 외면 ‘또 반쪽행사’ (종합)

[뉴스엔] 2010년 09월 10일(금) 오후 09:51

5th Seoul Drama Awards 2010 winner

◇ 제5회 서울드라마어워즈 2010 수상작

▲작품상 단편부문 우수상=‘더 데이 오브 더 트리피즈’(The Day Of The Triffids/영국)

▲작품상 단편부문 최우수상=‘더 서미트’(The Summit/캐나다)

▲작품상 미니시리즈 부문 우수상=‘진’(Jin/일본)

▲작품상 미니시리즈 부문 최우수상=KBS 2TV ‘추노’

▲작품상 미니시리즈 초청작 부문=‘NCIS 시즌7’(NCIS Seson7/미국)

▲작품상 장편부문 우수상=‘머독 미스터리 시즌3’(Murdoch Mysteries 3/캐나다)

▲작품상 장편부문 최우수상=MBC ‘선덕여왕’

▲연출상=‘더 서미트’ 닉 코퍼스(Nick Copus/캐나다)

▲작가상=‘더 라스트 데이스 오브 리먼 브라더스’ 크레이그 워너(Craig Warner/영국)

▲ 남자연기자상=‘이지리빙’ 카를-크리스티안 룬드만(Carl-Kristian Rundman/핀란드)

▲여자연기자상=‘타워C’ 마르고 로스·마이케 메이어(Margot Ros·Maike Meijer/네덜란드) 공동수상

▲심사위원 특별상=‘파비트라 리슈타’(Pavitra Rishta/인도) ‘고스트2’(Ghost2/말레이시아) ‘웨어 이스 엘리사?’(Where Is Elisa?/칠레) 공동수상

▲한류드라마대상=KBS 2TV ‘추노’

▲한류스타남자연기자상=장혁(KBS 2TV ‘추노’), 이병헌(KBS 2TV ‘아이리스’) 공동수상

▲한류스타여자연기자상=고현정 GO HYUN JUNG(MBC ‘선덕여왕’), 한효주(SBS ‘찬란한 유산’) 공동수상

▲한류드라마연출상=곽정환(KBS 2TV ‘추노’)

▲한류드라마작가상=김영현, 박상연(MBC ‘선덕여왕’)

▲드라마스타 인기투표 남자배우=이승기

▲ 드라마스타 인기투표 여자배우=린루비(중국), 세 샤메인(홍콩) 공동수상

▲드라마 대상=‘슈샤인 보이’(일본)

http://kr.news.yahoo...&newssetid=1352

Guest orangemonkie

ooo... did she attend the awards ceremony? :unsure:

Edit:

oh! so she was too busy to attend the ceremony. :( i was anticipating what she would wear for this event.

September lotte card photo

42316214.jpg

Yay! I miss seeing that animated photo of Go Eunsung in vesica's avatar. I had that cartoon picture as my phone wallpaper last year.   :lol:

Thanks for the news, vesica and primeo. She is really busy with Dong Yi shoots and the 4-day strike is making them work double time for the succeeding episodes and that made it impossible for Hyo Joo to attend this ceremony. It would have been nice to see her all dress up but nowadays, I just wish for her to stay healthy. She looks tired in most photos but I really believe she is enjoying whatever she's doing right now.  

Guest orangemonkie

It’s that time of the year again – last night, successful dramas and respected actors and actresses of 2009-2010 competed for top prizes at the 5th Annual Seoul Drama Awards.

Before we move into award winners, it is almost impossible to ignore the luxurious red carpet photos, where celebrities have their fun showcasing their carefully-chosen dresses and suits in front of the flashing cameras.

There were a vast amount of celebrity attendees, including 2AM, Baek Ji Young, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Seung Gi, Ji Hyun Woo, Nam Gyuri, and Oh Ji Eun. However, no one could keep their eyes off of Star Golden Bell’s MC Lee Chae Young, who wore a white, above knee-length halter neck dress which put very strong emphasis on her gorgeous figure. Meanwhile, 2AM arrived neatly synchronized in black and white, and Lee Seung Gi looked sharp with his all-black suit, complemented with a black bow tie.

This year’s Seoul Drama Awards expanded their focus on international works by allowing nominations to be eligible for foreign dramas and actors. Additionally, the official site introduced English and Japanese-friendly versions.

The big awards were swept up by dramas ‘Chuno‘, ‘IRIS‘ and ‘Seondeok Queen‘. Lee Byung Hun of ‘IRIS’ (absent) and Jang Hyuk of ‘Chuno’ won the Hallyu Star Male Actor awards, while Go Hyun Jung of ‘Seondeok Queen’ and Han Hyo Joo of ‘Brilliant Legacy’ received the Hallyu Female Actor Awards.

The Hallyu Drama Daesang went to ‘Chuno’ and Hallyu Drama Producer award went to its director, Kwak Jung Hwan.

With regards to the popularity awards, Lee Seung Gi and Chou Vic of Taiwan received the most popular male actor awards, while most popular female actresses went to Lin Ruby of China and Sheh Charmaine of Hong Kong.

The Drama Daesang (the most prestigious award of the night) went to the Japanese drama ‘Shoe Shine Boy‘.

Performers of the night include Baek Ji Young, 2AM, and popular Japanese girl group SKE48.

The full list of winners have been indexed down below:

Excellence prize for best short film: The Day of the Triffids (England)

Highest award for best short film: The Summit (Canada)

Excellence prize for best mini-series: Jin (Japan)

Highest award for best mini-series: KBS 2TV ‘Chuno’

Excellence award for best feature film: Murdoch Mysteries 3 (Canada)

Highest award for best feature film: MBC Seondeok Queen

Best director award: Nick Copus, The Summit (Canada)

Best scriptwriter: Craig Warner, The Day of the Triffids (England)

Award for male actor: Carl-Kristian Rundman (Finland)

Award for female actor: Margot Ros Maike Meijer (Netherlands)

Judge’s special award: Parvitra Rishta (Indonesia) , Ghost 2 (Malaysia) and Where is Elisa (Chile)

Hallyu Drama Daesang: KBS 2TV ‘Chuno’

Hallyu Star male actor: Jang Hyuk

Hallyu Star female actor: Go Hyun Jung, Han Hyo Joo

Hallyu Drama director: Kwak Jung Hwan

Hallyu Drama scriptwriter: Kim Young Hyun, Seondeok Queen

Popularity award for best actor: Lee Seung Gi

Popularity award for best actress: Lin Ruby, Sheh Charmaine

Drama Daesang: Shoe Shine Boy (Japan)

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/5th-annual-seoul-international-drama-awards-2010

hmm, according to the news on allkpop, HHJ did attend the ceremony. she was one of the attendees~ but there were no pictures of her from this event. :unsure:

Hmms... Pretty sure Hyo Joo did not attend or else they would've done the winners announcement and she would've gotten up on stage with an acceptance speech. Out of the 4 Hallyu actors/actresses winners, only Jang Hyuk attended.

I was hoping that she could have attended because it was raining that day and thought the rain might have canceled filming for Dong Yi a bit XD lol

LG SU:M 37' photoshoot from August issue of Singles magazine

Scan09102010_124312.jpg

Thanks for the news, orangemonkie. Awwww, I'm so happy she won the SDA hallyu award.  :w00t:

I, too, believe she didn't attend the ceremony because there was no pictures. But if she did, I hope we see some pictures soon. I'd love to see her all dress up and I wonder how she'd style her hair.

As for the rain,  the PD made use of the heavy downpour of rain in episode 50 in the aftermath of the Queen's death and I thought it was a perfect weather to go with the political instability at that time. In the coming episode, DY and son will be again in trouble and I'm speculating that if they show a scene where the king is angered, not because he believes the issue where Dy and son is being put into, but he is angered because some people have again done something to harm the two, then a thunderstorm and a heavy rain will be the perfect weather to go with his emotion. lolz, there goes my DY addicton again. :lol:

chopper,

Yes, she did. And thank goodness she didn't give up after spring waltz!

Guest currysushi33

i knw this is very petty of me but i feel a vindictive joy that MCW wasn't given a popularity award....:phew:...but dnt get me wrong i love MCW....just not.. ...ok i'll stop now :ph34r: