Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest orangemonkie

hahaha, probably we can find it on youtube. :sweatingbullets:

anyway, there's an update on the strike issue posted in dongyi baidu. the producers stated that if this matter is resolved, they will continue their filming on September 5, 2010. however, it seems unlikely that an agreement could be reached as none of the parties are willing to compromise. and so they might have to stop broadcasting for a week, since they do not have enough scenes to cover for the upcoming episodes.

oh! according to the article, "Gloria" has resumed filming because the problem has been solved.

That's so disappointing to know :( I really hoped that the issue would be resolved. I've been lurking on this thread and the Dong Yi thread lately and haven't had the time/motivation to reply until now lol. School sucks -.-' I'm a bit worried that if it's not resolved by next week, then Dong Yi's #1 position will be compromised and Giant may overtake it D: I hope that doesn't happen! Especially since this past week's ratings have finally gone back to the 30s% range.

Anyways... I read on Nate that Hyo Joo, along with many other celebrities (Shin Min Ah, SNSD, etc.) will be attending some Star Alumni event at Dongguk University next month in celebration of the university establishing the department of drama 50 years ago.

Also... some pictures :)

The rest of the scans from this month's Singles magazine

54955816201009020839071776881609443_010.jpg

54955816201009020839071776881609443_004.jpg

54955816201009020839071776881609443_003.jpg

54955816201009020839071776881609443_002.jpg

54955816201009020839071776881609443_000.jpg

Samsung cameras

e690399b5e487cf0c8eaf439.jpg

cdeb75f0084488867831aa39.jpg

a9adc43db7bd1c829e3d6238.jpg

54955816201009020839071776881609443_009_640.jpg

779c9650c2b0f22784352438.jpg

Ads for recruitment

0fd2cafcafc09d745d600837.jpg

386b7b0d273dd96f6159f357.jpg

More pictures :)

a .gif from the making of Lotte Card CF

d5b6511e.gif

Hyo Joo's earrings from the S. Korea Census 2010 CF

3c30a08029bd7bd5f703a64f.jpg

An outtake from an old magazine photoshoot

14b1c80d.jpg

An outtake from when Hyo Joo was filming CFs for Korean Air in the US :)

xtm.png

Random photo from during Nonstop 5 filming

nn5.png

And.. I want to say this is photoshopped but it looks realllly realistic x_x

Picture3-22.png

Fanart

Picture4.png

photoshop.png

Lotte Card ad at Lotte World

p_large_tXZ1_62a00001647e2d13.jpg

p_large_1eDC_62a20001f20e2d13.jpg

& a fan's Lotte Card :)

Picture26.png

Guest currysushi33

thanks for the update bashful!!..the thread's just not the same without u  lol ^_^

shes just gorgeous in the singles magazine shoots ...i think ive said this before but...i really really like that hair length on her

i havnt watched the latest DY eps...the ratings went up to 30?..yay thats goods......but i have a confession....ive been watching giant lately nd lovin it...it makes me feel as if im cheating on DY lol...but i want both shows to do well equally :sweatingbullets:

must find that interview of Jaejoong , pls pls let them do something together ..interview, photoshoot...or mV :rolleyes:

nd when is the seoul drama awards...??

Guest orangemonkie

hehee! thanks for sharing the photos, bashful!!

speaking of avatar.... i can't upload or change my avatar! whenever i tried to access the page, it says the page is not available! :huh:

hahaha, if i'm not wrong, the seoul drama awards 2010 ceremony will be held on September 10, 2010 at KBS Hall. you can watch the live broadcast on MBC. :sweatingbullets:

:lol:This is just so cute. :lol: Hyo Joo is at it again. Lolz, haha.

BTS of Han Hyo Joo (Dong Yi) and Seok Lee (Yi Geum)

:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AnWNz5Guok

I'm glad that the Dong Yi ratings has gone up again during the past weeks because it will somehow compensate for the dark circles around everybody's eyes but personally, I really don't care much about the ratings. But alot of things are going to happen in episodes 49 and 50 so it just makes me feel sad that there's a huge possibility that I'm not going to see it tomorrow. But I understand that they have the right to fight for their rights. :( I just hope they'd come to terms already just like what happened with Gloria and I forgot the other MBC program.

And regarding Jaejoong's answer, oh my goodness! :wub: . I so want to see and hear him say that. Awwww.... I really hope JaeJoo will be able to do promotions for Heaven's Postman. They're just too cute together on stage especially during interviews and BTS.  

^

Ahhh I love it when she's all goofy behind the scenes of Dong Yi :lol: And I laugh every time she makes Seok Lee kiss her on the cheek while saying omma and he gets all shy and tries to turn around/run away :lol:

It's unfortunate timing for the strike to happen... I was hoping that they would have had enough material to air the next 2 episodes, but they haven't been shooting the past 3-4 days so :( I really hope MBC just pays off the money they owe to the group -.-

I want to hear him say that too! But there haven't been any fancam videos from the event o_o Nothing at all.. lol. I hope JaeJoo will reunite one day, preferably soon! I miss seeing the two together ^^ They're so cute and shy around one another, it's just too adorable! ahaha

So sad that DY might not air today because of the strike. Hope DY's ratings will not be affected when it comes back on air. :(

I really can't understand MBC's position :huh: . If the union members have rendered work for them, then MBC is under obligation to pay them for their time and effort :wacko:

One good thing about the strike though is - HHJ will have a chance to rest and regain her strength.... :)

bashful_harmony

I've seen 2 of those BTS videos where she was asking the little boy a kiss and she still calls him "Geum Ah". I can just imagine the little boy's face turning red because of that. :lol:

regarding JaeJoo 

That's what I observe, too. :w00t:  Hyo joo is usually kinda jolly and a bit playful with a lot of banters around her costars, but when she's with Jaejoong, they just turn around facing each other and smile like the shy kind of smile. :lol:  It's so cute to see both of them smile like that.

prissymom

From what I understand, MBC's position is that they have already paid their dues and that the union is asking much more than they can give (like food, transportation and clothing). The latter part is what confuses me because I always thought those were part of the production budget. I've personally witnessed shooting a tv drama where I'm in and their food, transportation and clothing they used as costume were sponsored.  So, I'm not really sure if that's what they're opposing to. I can't imagine Han Hyo Joo shouldering all those costume expenses.:sweatingbullets:  She wore so many dang-ui, and other dresses in this drama.   

But what confuses me also is that more fans in DC seem to direct their anger on HanYeJo. So maybe the story is so much more than what is being leaked.   

Anyways, the possibilty that episode 49 will broadcast tonight will depend of the fate of their 6am meeting today. Waaa, I can just imagine the pressure on everyone.  Let's everything goes well.

BTW, I love those dogs that JHJ and the little boy are holding in your pictures. ^_^

On other news,

Park Ha Sun also had her final shoot for Dong Yi last week and an article said that the two (Park Ha Sun and Han Hyo joo) embraced after the former's last scene and a cake was given to her by the staff. Seems like Hyo joo made friends with PHS, whose the same age as her. I remember reading an article not long ago where PHS also said good words for Hyo Joo.:D

Guest orangemonkie

ooooo thanks for sharing the video kozuesan! w00t.gifw00t.gif

according to szeying89 from DY thread:

Latest news : The critical meeting that will be held in the morning that will decide the fate of today's broadcast and the shooting! If they manage to reach an agreement in today meeting, it will be possible to watch dong yi today!

동이’ 정상 방송되나? 한예조-MBC 오늘(6일] 오전 막바지 협상할 듯 2010-09-06 08:27

prissymom

From what I understand, MBC's position is that they have already paid their dues and that the union is asking much more than they can give (like food, transportation and clothing). The latter part is what confuses me because I always thought those were part of the production budget. I've personally witnessed shooting a tv drama where I'm in and their food, transportation and clothing they used as costume were sponsored.  So, I'm not really sure if that's what they're opposing to. I can't imagine Han Hyo Joo shouldering all those costume expenses.:sweatingbullets:  She wore so many dang-ui, and other dresses in this drama.   

But what confuses me also is that more fans in DC seem to direct their anger on HanYeJo. So maybe the story is so much more than what is being leaked.   

Anyways, the possibilty that episode 49 will broadcast tonight will depend of the fate of their 6am meeting today. Waaa, I can just imagine the pressure on everyone.  Let's everything goes well.

BTW, I love those dogs that JHJ and the little boy are holding in your pictures. ^_^

On other news,

Park Ha Sun also had her final shoot for Dong Yi last week and an article said that the two (Park Ha Sun and Han Hyo joo) embraced after the former's last scene and a cake was given to her by the staff. Seems like Hyo joo made friends with PHS, whose the same age as her. I remember reading an article not long ago where PHS also said good words for Hyo Joo.:D

kozuesan

re: strike - thank you for explaining MBC's position. Like you, I am also under the impression that food, clothing and transpo are included in the production budget, that's the case in other countries, anyway. Oh well, let's just hope that a compromise will be reached during today's meeting.

re: JHJ and dogs in my signatures. JHJ is a dog lover, he even became an ordinary dog soldier when he was in the Korean army. Nope, he didn't become a dog :lol: , he just performed his military duties with his Army dog (a german shepherd by the name of Briro); he also took care and trained other Army dogs aside from Briro. Btw, the little boy with the puppy and the one wearing a hoodie are JHJ when he was just 5 years old. And the dog the adult JHJ is holding is his current dog by the name of Ssing-yi.

re: friendship between PHS and HHJ. It is not really surprising that a friendship should develop among people who have worked so closely together for so many months. Let's just hope that the friendship formed between these 2 will stand the test of time. Actors/actresses have so little time to form relationships because of their busy schedules and their constantly changing work group, that any friendships formed at all should be treasured.

orangemonkie

thank you for the update on the meeting...

Guest currysushi33

Dong Yi is going to air today...but they started filming todays eps this morning !!!...according to dramabeans they are going to broadcast the footage straight from the set and then do real time editing...though i dnt knw exactly wat this means...it sounds so risky...wow MBC  and DY goodluck

theres more detail in the article

My link

by javabeans 

dongyi_80.jpg

After a hairy several days, the union of broadcasting professionals has come to a settlement with MBC. The two sides spent the weekend in some frustrated talks regarding the union strike over unpaid drama wages, and for a brief while they were stuck at an impasse. Thankfully, on September 6 they concluded their negotiations and dramas can now resume filming.

KBS and SBS came to settlements with the union quickly enough to avoid having any of their dramas stopped. MBC took nearly a week longer, as it had much more outstanding payments than the other two stations; its total came to over 2 billion won (about $1.6 million). As a result, three of its dramas encountered production interruptions when its cast members refused to participate in shoots, per the union’s decision.

First was weekend drama Gloria, which stopped filming on September 2. Gloria resumed production on the 3rd after its production came to an agreement over its unpaid wages.

Dong Yi stopped filming on September 3 and was facing the possibility of not having new episodes to air this week, which had a lot of people at MBC sweating. With the conclusion of its strike, they will air new episodes — but just barely.

As of the weekend, Dong Yi hadn’t completed its shoots for the episodes scheduled to air on Monday and Tuesday. Given that they have only just resumed shooting at 11:30 am on Monday (the 6th) for its Monday night broadcast, one can only imagine how hurried the production must be. (In effect, they will have shot these two episodes in half the time they were counting on. Yeesh.)

One source said that despite the extreme time crunch, they are mobilizing “superhuman methods and cutting-edge equipment” to make broadcast hour at 10 pm. They’ll be making use of satellite broadcasting to transmit footage from the set directly to the broadcast station to minimize transit time, where the editor will then work on “real-time editing.” (Eep!)

Weekend drama Kim Suro halted production on September 4 and will resume filming on the 7th. With only three episodes remaining, it’s a relief that they won’t have to go off the air just before its big finish. Playful Kiss was able to avoid stopped production.

Guest currysushi33

thanks for the pics bashful....she can really pull of any look...it makes me want to see her do badass characters...the one that comes reasonably close was probably her role in one of tablo's music videos

Guest oscarvxd

She looks so tired in the VIKI pictures. Not only that, now she has to film Dong Yi at an eve quicker pace than before. Clothing and transportation are not included in the production budget!!? I was always under the impression that it was. Even saying all that, I am glad that Dong Yi will be airing as scheduled. Just hope that Han Hyo Joo will not tire herself out even further.

Guest theresia_warner

wuahhh, my mistake.

I thought no Dong Yi tonight.

I just fall a sleep. :sweatingbullets:

What they do? How can they can achieve the target?

Unbelievable. w00t.gifw00t.gif

I thought they haven't finished filming. :unsure:

Poor Hyo Joo, I just read the cast have to be filming all night. :crazy:

I wish she will take good care of her.

And Thanks so much for the updates. :D :D