Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest oscarvxd

primeo: I saw the articles and was quite surprised that Malaysian media journalists are present. In the article, only 7 countries was shown, the other 3 was not mentioned. It is mentioned that Japan is airing via cable.

The lotte card CF was cute. I like the little laugh she did at the end. She has really nice clothing for the CF for the Samsung VLUU. The Dong Yi 'family' picture is just so lovely :wub:

Guest currysushi33

has the cf with HHj turning from the nerd to her beautiful self been released yet? ..cant find it anywhere...its a lotte card one right??

Wuahhhh...........Hyo Joo really can hold the baby........ :o

oscar............I’m from Indonesia…………..and thanks to primeo who has already given the link that oscar ask…... :)

and don’t worry…………..I think she will stop by to your country if she visit my country….hehe

currysushi33..............indeed Lotte card CF.............and has already released....I think they removed that video now..... :rolleyes:

but I have baidu link in you don't mind...... :)

here's the link.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9/shipin/play/bca44f8ad9b9ddb7d8d4c3aa

BTS pictures when Hyo Joo was picked as G20 ambassador.

2ed31bafc5e9554b4b36d61.jpg

8f49f7c622dfa28939db491.jpg

a8a59303d595d541738da51.jpg

video from the same event.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk0ODk5MDc2.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk0OTAwNDcy.html

Guest oscarvxd

How did MCW get ~2000 votes in one night? Went to sleep knowing Han Hyo Joo is 4000+ votes ahead and the next day it was 2000+.

Wow I really hope she will indeed visit BOTH our countries. I really like the way she looked in the G20 Seoul Summit.

Guest shy_hyo

Annyeonghasimnikka.......

i'm new in here....

so far i'm just silent reader....

it's so glad being here with you guys.....

specially because of bashful_harmony eonni...(may i call you like that? coz i don't know you are male or female)

i like all your video in you tube, bashful_harmony eonni.....

all the best for Hyo Joo eonni.......hwaiting!!!!!!

Guest shy_hyo

danger situation !!!!!

after i voted for Hyo Joo eonni this morning,

Hyo Joo eonni just leading 1500+ votes!!!!!!

oh, no...it can't be happen!!!!

keep fighting guys, hwaiting!!!!!!!

Guest primeo

I think we became too complacent about the voting results earlier and now MCW is LEADING!

Are we gonna keep on FIGHTING?

Guest Shainnaja

Omg!! How could it be? In the early morning MCW followed our HJ over 4000+ but now she leads for vote over 400+. I can vote for HJ 9 times a day. Keep on voting everyone.

Guest orangemonkie

hmm...how long do we have to wait in order to cast another vote? i keep getting the error message indicating incorrect access to page.. :mellow:

Guest oscarvxd

Well the cookie deleting thing is back. You have to do it with firefox though. I was curious and googled it and found the "solution", so to say. It was weird that 2000+ over votes were cast in one night time. Now Hyo Joo is down by 300+ votes. It may be okay if we start voting before the cookie thing is taken down again. Good luck all Han Hyo Joo fans. Fighting!!!

Guest suncine445

Well the cookie deleting thing is back. You have to do it with firefox though. I was curious and googled it and found the "solution", so to say. It was weird that 2000+ over votes were cast in one night time. Now Hyo Joo is down by 300+ votes. It may be okay if we start voting before the cookie thing is taken down again. Good luck all Han Hyo Joo fans. Fighting!!!

The whole exercise is so meaningless now. I noticed that too. MCW was down 4000 votes and then within a few hours she is ahead by 1200 votes. That is really riduculous.Her english language votes is so close to LSG who is so so popular outside of korea with large and well organized international fanbases.Even If MCW wins at the end , her real votes are now very questionable!.This very issue certainly clouds the whole campaign now. lets just do it properly because in the end the one who should get the award be the deserving one and not one that will carry this with her for the rest of her acting career.Winning by deceit is a very ugly phrase. This is a bad move to follow . High time the organizer comes out with something fairer for all . There is too much loopholes in this voting system.I still cast my votes daily in the right way for HHJ.Good Luck ! :(

New Jambangee picture :w00t:

jambangee.jpg

I think they put some hair extensions coz I think her hair is not that long yet. And I so wish I have legs like hers.  :lol:

babydawn.jpg

Hyo Joo looks really fond of her "baby" :lol: . and I think someone said that on the set, that she'll be a caring mom if she becomes one with  way she handles the child. I think she's really likes children. And the children love her, too. :wub:

Guest theresia_warner

If the Polling System keep it like this.

I get pessimist that Our Hyo Joo can win. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Hyo Joo looks so pretty as usual. :wub:

Guest oscarvxd

Well it is not like I condone cheating in any way possible so, do not misunderstand(I admit I did abuse it for a little ~5 votes, I felt guilty anyways). I was just curious how MCW got her votes back so quickly, so I googled.

Han Hyo Joo does seem to be fond of the baby and vice versa. As usual, she looks beautiful in her pictures. I do prefer her to be smiling in the photoshoot pictures though.

Screencaps from episode 40.

_000040_2mwmv_000181481_mbcdong2.jpg

_000040_2mwmv_000685484_mbcdong2.jpg_000040_2mwmv_000803202_mbcdong2.jpg

^ That is such a cute expression on Han Hyo Joo/Dong Yi :wub:

_000040_2mwmv_001376074_mbcdong2.jpg

^ Smiles.... :lol:

_000040_2mwmv_001717949_mbcdong2.jpg

_000040_2mwmv_002340538_mbcdong2.jpg

_000040_2mwmv_003622452_mbcdong2.jpg

credits: www.blog.naver.com/mbcdong2

Guest currysushi33

thanku fujiwara no san ...for the baidu link...i was looking forward to this cf and i must of missed it as i scanned .....nd thanku bashful for the link ....jeep voting everyone!!! ...she has to win...i want to see her win

Guest primeo

This is crazy, the way MCW catch up and take the lead overnight with thousands of votes from her overseas fans, I believe they voted hundreds each or they had a program to run and just enter the codes, otherwise just sit in front of the computer the whole day do nothing but voting. I agree that the whole thingy becomes meaningless. So disheartening to see that. If MCW fans are so terribly desperate to get their idol to win that award, let her have it although we all know she doesn't deserve it. Real madness!

Speaking about she's fond of children and vice versa. I saw this cute Yoplait making video where the small girl kiss her on the lips.

This one is good too -

love it!

Guest orangemonkie

i just went to google on MCW and found out that her thai fans are pretty active in this event. it seems like they are using a program called "Time Resetter" to generate more votes for their idol. it stated that this program will help to reset/change their ip address.

here's the link to MCW's thai forum:

http://www.moonsthai...?topic=1379.120

however, i think this program is not the kind which will multiply the votes per click right...? :blink:

Guest vesica

This is crazy, the way MCW catch up and take the lead overnight with thousands of votes from her overseas fans, I believe they voted hundreds each or they had a program to run and just enter the codes, otherwise just sit in front of the computer the whole day do nothing but voting. I agree that the whole thingy becomes meaningless. So disheartening to see that. If MCW fans are so terribly desperate to get their idol to win that award, let her have it although we all know she doesn't deserve it. Real madness!

can't be trusted <_< why polls MCW can increase very rapidly. MCW has many fans abroad as famous .. thats why :blink: in korean just plain ordinary, much less even heard the news about her <_< . we are all hooked begin to think why it could happen :phew: . I hope it all goes fair and get a winner that is worthy of appreciation :rolleyes: