Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^^^^lolz, edward, I miss your one liners. They never cease to make me laugh, haha.

Dong Yi NGs of Hyo joo. Our random girl is at it again. Several BTS photos were also  released showing Hyo joo's 4D side,lolz.

Meanwhile here's some of here cute NG's

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxOTUyNzg0.html

This is the scene when she has just discovered that the Justice officer was in fact the King!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxOTUyNzAw.html

and this is the scene when she had her second take on the lady investiogators examination

I'll try to post those cute photos later. She's sooooo random, haha. 

Some really cute Dong Yi BTS pics of Hyo Joo.... she's really having fun on the set

dongyi7.jpg

Goofing around with Young Dal

dongyi5.jpg

They really look like buddies now...so comfortable with each other. I'd like to be friends with them, too. I might end up laughing the whole time, haha.

dongyi4.jpg

The staff said Hyo joo gives life to their shooting. Whenver they feel weary, she'd always give them a smile or a laugh like what Dong Yi does.

dongyi3.jpg

She's holding an umbrella for everyone

dongyi2.jpg

hyo joo, haha.. you are sooo random.laugh.gif

dongyi1g.jpg

Look at what she placed on her head. Even the king couldn't help smiling....laugh.gif

Guest oscarvxd

She looked like she is having so much fun on the set with her other co-stars.

Glad that she is filming with smiles and laughter.

She is so random with that basket on her head :)

Hyo Joo looked so cute and easy to adapt with her environment……..so friendly…....and even she hold the umbrella for her friend too……althought she was tired beause the tight shooting schedule……but she keep smile and entertain people around her….make the crews forget about their fatigue…....I love this girl….... :wub:

Screencaps of Dong Yi ep.26.

dy1.jpg

dy2e.jpg

dy3q.jpg

dy4q.jpg

dy5.jpg

dy6g.jpg

dy8c.jpg

dy9r.jpg

dy10.jpg

dy12.jpg

dy13.jpg

dy14.jpg

dy15.jpg

dy16.jpg

dy17.jpg

dy18.jpg

dy19.jpg

dy20.jpg

dy21.jpg

dy22.jpg

caps by me, sorry if the pictures weren't so clear..... :rolleyes:

Guest beeboo86

Lol speaking of her randomness... I liked the part where she waved to the helicopter, that's just too 4D of her, and she looks adorable with the basket as her hat.

OMGAH she looks amazing in the new CF !

I love that red dress on her <3 It really shows off her figure and her LEGS and her BUTT LOL

I quite like her hair as well ! *sighs. She's so gorgeous

Hi everyone! Finals are almost over ! I have two more to go though >< I miss this thread :(

HAPPY 300th PAGE THOUGH! 8D

I feel so ancient cause I've been posting since like page 100 XD

here's another NG where Dong Yi was studying for the Lady investigators examination...

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxOTUyNDU2.html

Good luck on your finals Cindy. You can make it! Fighting!laugh.gif . She's really gorgeous in her last CF. I've seen her sunny side, gorgeous side, I wonder how she'll look/act if she's given the chance to show a dark side. I'm not sure if I'm prepared to see that side of hers right now, though. I still love seeing her smile most of the time. But I also hope she'd be given a chance to play that kind of a role sometime in the future.

lolz, beeboo,  I remember that one where she just so randomly waved at a helicopter, haha. Have you seen NG's of brilliant legacy and AMAHAE? Lolz, she's got tons of random stuff in there, too.

Guest oscarvxd

Did you all happen to see the Brilliant Legacy Special on the BL thread?

It contains some of the NGs in BL and I found them quite funny. They are subs for it as well.

She is really random in her parts of the NGs.

Personally, eventhough it will expand her acting roles, I will prefer her to be in a cheerful and happy roles in her drama.

I like to see her smile. Regardless, she will potray her characters in dramas well.

Her new CF for lotte card in the new red dress does show her figure well. I especially liked the smile at the end.

yeah.......the most I remember about BL spesial is her little revenge to LSG because LSG made her nose squashed when they were kissing...... :lol:

Recently I read an article.......about Hyo Joo was losing her weight because some tight schedule.....they said that she is so thin.......but luckily she didn't look thin in her Lotte Card CF.......In fact she looked so sexy and perfect..... :D

Guest oscarvxd

I hope she stays healthy. She looks thin enough as it is.

Any thinner and she would look like she is sick.

^^I noticed that ,too, especially in the latest episodes of DongYi. I thought she looked thinner than before but I just wasn't quite sure since the costumes they're wearing are quite thick but there's this scene in episode 26 (yes, I'm STILL watching unsubbed eps, lolz) were something happened and she looked really scared but at the same time she was determined to hide her fright. She looked sooo fragile in that scene and I noticed she has become thinner. Awww, I wanted to hug her at that point. :tears:

But even with the tight schedule they have with Dong Yi she seems happy with her work so that's okay. She must've become thinner also because aside from the tight schedule, she just cannot sit still, lolz. Just look at her bts pics.:lol:

And I've also seen the BL special, oscarvxd. I looooove all her NGs there especially the one were Hwan grabbed her arm so tightly and LSG seemed to have forgotten some lines and they have to repeat the scene but they seemed to be so into the scene that he was holding her wrist so tight and when they were gonna repeat the scene Hyo joo looked frustrated she wanted to kick LSG, haha. And also the scene infron of the elevator when she hit LSG and there's this random lady who got out of the elevator and the lady looked shocked!:lol: Maybe she thought they were fighting for real, haha. And let's not forget the time when Junse's dad was talking to Seungmi and her mom and I think they were waiting for Hyo joo to pop in but she didn't and she made this animated smile with her head tilted to the side. sho looked soooo funny. And of course the kissing scene, haha, the director was playing jokes on them. LSG and HHJ looked sooo shy while watching themselves kissing for a looong time.:lol:  

Guest oscarvxd

kozuesan,

I remembered the scene with Joon Sae's dad. She opened the door too soon, and they didnt finish their lines yet.

All her NGs are funny and sometimes random :)

I hope she doesn't overwork herself though.

On a unrelated note, I noticed that my replies are kinda short, is that okay?

oscar, a short reply is okay as long as it's made up of 20 words or more.blush.gif

here are some released teaser photos of Dong Yi. I think she is now disguised as a musuri.

dongyimusuri.jpg

dongyimusuri2.jpg

And here she is disguised as a boy. She looks so beautiful as a boyw00t.gif

misuridawn.jpg

source: dcinside

Guest currysushi33

omg ep 3 'bad guy'...they go to watch a movie and its heavens postman!!!!....hehehe so shocked to see hyo joo's face so suddenly, more...sorry came here to spazz :D ...nd i havnt even seen HP yet :(

loving dong yi....its so suspenseful.....half the time im worried sick that she may die any second...nd then i remind myself it goes for 50 eps lol

..im gonna go back to my ep now...i was so excited that i had to spaz somewhere nd soompi is my outlet lol ...need to catch up with this thread im 10 pages behind....thanks for all the pics nd updates <3

Here's a collection of DongYi NGs. I just looove NGs.w00t.gif

2010.06.13 NG

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgzMjE5ODI4.html

23s-40s hahaha

2010.06.20 NG

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgzMjI0MTYw.html

Young Dal is really funn,y haha

2010.06.06 NG

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgzMjE5NjY0.html

2010.05.30 NG clip

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgzMjIxMTky.html