Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

kozuesan...........Dong Yi ep.21 and 22 had already subbed in Withs2.....and I just watched the scene that you mention........the King was so concentrate with his book....he didn't realize what the Chief eunuch said.....hahahhaha............when he realized he become awkwardly...hahaha

anyways....here's some Dong Yi pics.

bd548f02140875334afb51e.jpg

3556bf1150b56142cb80c4e.jpg

78823964.jpg

cr : as labeled

beeboo, so you already watched (and understood) episode 23?!!!! Man, I'm sooo jealous right now. I really, really, reeeeaaalllyyy want to watch that episode again but with subs. I love the scene where the king  caught that deer and he wanted to show off to Dong Yi his prized deer catch. And when he was shown the shoes at the near end of the episode, he looked so sad with longing in his eyes and he was saying things for DongYi...awwwww! I just read that in dramatomy. And hahaha, I know that scene you were describing, Dong Yi was teasing Ae Jung about those manly officials, haha. that was a fun scene.laugh.gif

Fujiwara, thanks. I just saw withs2's update and I'll download MrsKorea's subs as well.biggrin.gif . we're lucky to have people like them.

The BTS photos posted by fujiwara with Young dal and the "disguised" Sukjong were taken from the twitter and according to the google translation, it was posted last week. awww, I keep imagining that we're gonna see KingSukjong in his disguise yet agan to look for DongYi, lolz, haha, me and my DongYi addicted mind.

Here's a video of Hyo joo showing her support for the South Korean FIFA World Cup team. Lolz, she's soooo cute doing her cheers. It's a one-man cheering squad, haha.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnRUEpiTRNs

Her hair, its getting longer and longer each time I see a new picture or video of hers.

Guest oscarvxd

Han Hyo Joo is so cute in the video. It is so sweet of her to show her support for her country in the World Cup. Loves how she does her cheers, so cheerful and cute. Her hair is getting longer every time we see a new video or event of her. I dunno if it is just me but I can rarely see the dot under her left eye anymore.

Guest beeboo86

Yes kozuesan lol, but now I'm stucked waiting for 24 : ( Ah the torture of waiting, should start picking up Korean, been delaying it again and again lol. And yes I really enjoyed the moment when he had the deer sent to the skinner and shoe maker. Apparently the Chief Eunuch likes the the King+DongYi combination, he looked happy along with the king, but he should start lying to Heebin and not always let her catch King and DY being happy together lol.

I'm kinda curious how her hair grows so fast, nonetheless like her long hair too : )

Everyone has got an avatar, I should pick one too lol, going to pick her pic I like most : )

Guest oscarvxd

I would really like to continue with Dong Yi when my internet is fast again. It is frustrating that I cant watch it :(

I like your avatar beeboo86.

Guest beeboo86

thanks lol but shouldn't it be "i like this photo of her taken?" lol, I really love the Sydney Travelogue pictures, they're great. It was regrettable that I didn't go Sydney this January T_T

I quite like the .gif kozuesan uses, the dork .gif lol

Guest oscarvxd

Would be great if I ever gotten to meet Han Hyo Joo in real life. I would probably be stuttering. I really hope to one day meet HHJ in one of her events.(Samsung or otherwise)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Mrs Korea has done subbing episode 23 and 24 ^^. Indeed amazing right?

Please come here http://withs2.com/view/dong-yi and say thanks to her. She was very sick and she still managed to release double sub for us. :rolleyes:blush.gif

I think Han Hyo Joo do a great job in her character as Dong Yi...bright, smart, courageous, righteous..What I'm waiting is her personality after she be a consort...I want to see her elegance as a consort and at the same time still preserve her own personality same as before she be a consort.

Guest theresia_warner

d8de103eded0efc6838b134d.jpg

Hyo Joo succeeded supports Korean Team.

South Korea won 2-0 over Greece.

I guess this picture was taken in Dong Yi Location?

^^

I guess so.... :)

Lotte card supports Korean Team in Worls Cup 2010.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9/shipin/play/69bee259f8ef9e2c5bef05c0/

Hyo Joo appears in 0:33……here’s the screencaps.....Sorry, The pictures aren’t clear….hehe

lotte.png

lottecf.png

I wonder whether she will film new Lotte Card CF because she wore different dress…hehe

Samsung NX10.

1365645.jpg

Dong Yi when Hyo Joo was interviewed MBC.

1265467.jpg

Digital Printing.

300l.png

Guest oscarvxd

Aww, she is so cute in the 5th pic. Just finished re-watching BL and it is great.

Thanks for the update and the pics fujiwara.