Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Thanks for the updates fujiwara. You're doing great. ;)

She did ate a lot. :lol: And the director was grinning a lot when they did that funny scene when the music bureau chief's son grabbed Dong Yi's hand.

I miss Cindy, too. :( And I hope she'll update here again once she's not busy with school.

loads of thanks fujiwara. Where do you get those awesome Hyo joo pics? She looks really cute in the yoplait yogurt pictures. I like best the one where she is looking down smiling at the yogurt wth a knittet brown cap and vest.

I think I like it best when Hyo joo wears her hair black. But on the contratry, I think the brown hair fits Eunsung's sunny personality best. :D

Is photoholic a part of the samsung endorsement? It reminds me of her previous endorsement before. The one where se travelled across different states in America.

And yay for the release of episode 11 subs. MrsKorea is just heavensent. :D I'm so so excited to know whar Dong Yi and the king were talking :lol: . They are a funny pair.

kozuesan........no problem.......I just love to share all Hyo Joo's photos........... :D

First time I saw Hyo Joo in black hair.......I wasn't used to it because I used to see her with Eun Sung hair....

but now.........I prefer her in black hair than coloured.....hehe

yeah.................The Photoholic was filming when she travelled to Japan for Samsung endorsement....

I just watched Dong Yi ep.11..............Scene when Dong Yi "date" with Sukjong was so entertaining and funny....

I keep smiling watching them........Such a great chemistry....beyond my expectation.....hehe

and the funniest part when they were drinking with Dong Yi's friends......her friend ask Dong Yi whether she like handsome man.....Dong Yi said no......and the king like shocked and keep staring her....but she with "her innocent face" keep eating herself...... :lol:

Yoplait Yogurt CF (19” version)…

Yoplait Yogurt CF BTS…

cr : uploader

Lotte Card pics...

29og1go.jpg

2d2afsp.jpg

There was article about Hyo Joo signed contrack exclusive for a year for Lotte Card...

It also said that last year because of her hits drama “Brilliant Legacy”… she was contracted by variety of products like electronics, cosmetics, clothes, beverages, etc.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20100430n15364

Dong Yi" steams past competition on Mon-Tue nights

MBC's traditional TV series "Dong Yi" remained the top Monday and Tuesday night drama as its ratings continued to steam forward this week, according to statistics on Wednesday.

Research firm TNS Media Korea revealed that "Dong Yi", now into its sixth week of showing, scored an average rating of 22.1 percent on April 26 and 27 to record its highest rating to date and a 2.7 percent jump from the previous week.

Figures by AGB Nielsen Media Research also showed that the historical drama was no match for other prime time line-up shows, hitting ratings in the 21 percent range on both days this week while gaining 2.6 percent from its previous two episodes.

This week's show focused on how Dong Yi (played by Han Hyo-joo) rose in status to become one of the ladies in the court.

Meanwhile, ratings for "Birth of a Rich Man", starring Ji Hyeon-woo and Lee Bo-yeong, decreased slightly to the 13 and 14 percent range on both charts but stayed the second most-watched drama during the same time slot.

"Birth of a Rich Man" follows the story of the Seok-ho (played by Ji Hyeon-woo) who goes in search for his biological father.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

source : http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...042809555161265

Guest jA_sEeyUm

http://i41.tinypic.com/33vcew7.jpg

^

^she looks fabulous on that Picture!!

seriously.. does she have a boyfriend??

She's a good hearted girl & very passionate on her work, very beautiful & have one of the most beautiful smile in the world..

she's totally perfect.. I love her.. :)

Im a girl, it just that I envy her :)

BTW.. this is OT.. but I really want to Repost my HEAVEN's Postman MV, I reuploaf it because my old account on youtube had been suspended..I hate SBS :(

so yah.. please do watch it.. :)

a go go go!!

jA_sEeyUm.......Wellcome to Hyo Joo Tread.... :)

As far as I know she doesn't have a boyfriend.... :rolleyes:

yeah......She's tall, sweet, beautiful and has a wonderful smile......If she has a boyfriend would be the lucky man...

Thank you for your MV.......I haven't seen yet before.........and I really like your MV and the song............One of my fave song from Spring Waltz........ :)

Anyway..Pic of Hyo Joo with her fan…..this pic taken when she traveled to Japan for Samsung NX10…

2lbov2g.jpg

Dong Yi Pictures……When Dong Yi and Sukjong “dated” in the market…hehe....really love this scene..

11b2bk0.jpg

2nsu0y.jpg

23joq3c.jpg

rurzvt.jpg

rbb8jl.jpg

cr : baidu

Situsariwetan.........I'm not Japanese............I'm Indonesian... :)

I always read your comments in Dong Yi Thread......I hope You often come by here.... :D

Anyways.....Dong Yi Pic.... :)

1272527536_201004291655303841225901.jpg

She's so cute.....

Dong Yi Ep.13 Preview......

Look like Dong Yi almost meet Chun So.... :rolleyes:

Guest situsariwetan

Situsariwetan.........I'm not Japanese............I'm Indonesian... :)

I always read your comments in Dong Yi Thread......I hope You often come by here.... :D

She's so cute.....

Dong Yi Ep.13 Preview......

Look like Dong Yi almost meet Chun So.... :rolleyes:

Aha ... :o

Hallo, apa kabar ? :lol:

Anda tinggal dimana ?

saya tinggal di Bandung

PS. speed internet yang saya miliki cuma 512 kbps, jd kalau mau nonton Dong Yi

biasanya raw dulu di joonmedia, baru nunggu youtube di dramasub.

pake torrent kelamaan. Anda punya link lain yg file size tdk terlau besar utk donlod avi?

text nya msh tergantung sama mrskorea. makasih banyak yach .... :P