Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^

First of all, sorry if I offended you! >< I didn't mean to.. but you're right though. The things you post could be new to some people here, but some of them are a bit.. outdated? Like the "Han Hyo Joo Goes From Cinderella to Chuno" article is outdated, because HHJ dropped out of that drama a while ago, so it can be misleading to some readers in here ^^'

Guest jihye87

Happen to see this pic daum.

should be from the Viki collection.

99e75121.jpg

maybe it's the make up.

i still think she looks really really lethargic.

I remember that many artistes from Fantom left for Yedang Ent. or went into independent labels. Yedang Ent sounds great with many of HHJ's former seniors in there.

bashful, yes, I'm from that side of the world :)

And I didn't notice the change in her voice in the mnet video. Hmmm, will watch it again later.

jihye, even without prior notice of her health state, HHJ in that pic does look like tired and about to collapse, IMO. :(

I know she has eyebags, but if one takes a closer look, her eyebags are darker here and her eyes are a bit sunken, like she's suffering from dehydration. Poor Hyo Joo :(

But she still looks pretty though.

I do hope she's having a good and nice rest these days.

And is VIKI a clothing company?

Guest MisS CuTe

"Han Hyo Joo Goes From Cinderella to Chuno" article is outdated, because HHJ dropped out of that drama a while ago, so it can be misleading to some readers in here ^^

Yah I know >><< ........ about >>Cinderella <<

I know it is outdated information or put it from someone else

But even if that person but a newS old

We should not tell him about iT because it would embarras hem From others ^^' ........

liKe whaT i Say allot Members noWS her sOo it is new 4 they

aNd Sorry 4 quote your poSt >< ,,

Good news!! For us!! Bad for HHJ since she's.. sick and all >.> lol

[TRANS] ~ "Heavenly Postman" Telecinema To Screen In September

The Korean-Japan Telecinema have garnered attention as it will hit the screens of cinemas in September.

The television broadcasting company Samhwa Networks collaborated with 7 popular television series scriptwriters and Hallyu stars.

The telecinema, which consists of 7 parts, will have it's first screening on 18 September, in Seoul (T/N: University's Name) Auditorium.

The 7-part telecinema, which includes "Heavenly Postman" which was co-starred by TVXQ member Hero Jaejoong and Hallyu idol Han Hyo Joo, started filming in October last year until now, and most of the filming and editing have been wrapped up. Under the watchful eyes of people from Korea, Japan and South-East Asia, the first cut screening was also held.

With the airing of this telecinema, it will cause the fans of Hallyu in Japan, South East Asia and Asia to go wild again.

Source: [DNBN + MAZE]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

According to that article.. it.. says Hallyu idol Han Hyo Joo omg o:

If im not mistaken, hallyu means something like hollywood-ish?

Lol @ Kozuesan & Bashful: Hyojoo rocks it better of coursee ;)

Honestly, I was going for the straighten eunsung haircut but..it ended up short and layered-ish<_<

Bashful: I can't photoshopp! Honestly! It's just that for others it would only take about a couple of minutes, while I took

almost an hour to do. So.. yeahh, Im not as experienced as you think I am :blush:

Well anyways, I hope Hyojoo gets better! Im a bit confused. She doesn't have that piggy virus right? Or does she really

have it?

As much as I'm excited to watch Heaven's Postman, I want HHJ to get well soon before the premiere date... so she can

appear next to you-know-who. :)

[Lol, I hope Yuhno appears. harhar. love triangle, anyone? :o ]

[Ok nvm then, I'm delusionall]

Guest MisS CuTe

Han Hyo Joo for Vogue Girl

20090829_xhhj_detail_001.jpg

No more quiet innocent girl. No more classy. Watch Han Hyo Joo as she strips away from her usual image.

Han Hyo Joo recently did a photoshoot for the September issue of Vogue Girl where she sports a new look with a rock chick, lolita image. How well did she portray rebellious princess with her torn stockings? You decide. Take a look:

20090829_xhhj_detail_full.jpg

20090829_xhhj_detail_full1.jpg

20090829_xhhj_detail_full2.jpg

cRaZy hair ........:]

Pshh:

Haha, I went :o 8D at "Hallyu Idol" too! LOL

I still don't think she's reached that level yet, though.. Very close, but not quite there ^^''

She needs one more hit drama and more CF deals and she'll be there :D

And Hallyu is pretty much like.. stars who are internationally famous..

Haha, but your hair must be cute if it's similar to HHJ's hair :]

Photoshop's hard T_T lol. It takes me a long time to make the most simplest stuff too!! LOL.

But you're still very good at it :D

LOL @ piggy virus XD Swine flu~~ But to answer your question, no she doesn't have it. lol

Her test results came back negative, but she's still sick :(

I want Heaven's Postman to come out so badly, but I know HHJ's not feeling well and she needs to rest, but... Heaven's Postman D: lol

Hopefully she gets to rest until HP comes out.. That'll be 2 weeks worth of rest.

And lol, why would Yunho appear :P It seems like.. all the DBSK drama couplings came out all weird XD

I always imagined HHJ with Yunho, LYH with JJ, and Ara with Changmin, but it's all scrambled LOL.

- - - - -

Samsung VLUU widget

viewimage-56.jpg

aww i miss HHJ/tablo together

old times. old times heard he's getting married though, i wish him and his actress wife luck ^^

HP finally confirmed 'confirmed' !

the 18th..i will go nuts on that day so prepare xD

soo is both HHJ and JJ going to be there?

lol well i sure hope so

more interactions ! lol its safe to call them friends right?..

but anyway..the two friends reunite..and hopefully with a tight&long hug xP

i wonder if she will give one to the bigbang boys too

haha me and my fantasy world

lol i feel so honored that they called her a hallyu idol even though she is the one being introduced as that

but i still hope she gets well soon

& love the gifs harmony

i have some chunglim&HHJ love somewhere deep down inside me

but i have to admit that they are cute, its the shyness ^^

so he did put his hand around her waste haha

^

TABLO'S GETTING MARRIED?!?!?!?!?! D8

Aww, bye bye TaJoo coupling TT-TT *goes off to watch NN5 episodes.

And yup! HP's finally confirmed!~ I can't wait :D :D

But... it's in like 2 weeks from now =.= lol.

I think it's okay to call them friends.. HHJ must feel close enough to JJ to call him oppa..

And LOL @ your hug fantasy XD I'm fine with her just standing next to TOP :P

I don't want to keep my hopes too high on HyoJae/JaeJoo, and end up being disappointed when they don't interact as much as I had hoped, so I'm just going to expect nothing from them haha

And I knowww right. I'm so happy that she's being recognized as a Hallyu star now~

I like the Chung Lim/HHJ coupling as well.. They're both so shy around each other XD But it's expected because they don't know each other that well and they have to pose all sexy like they're a couple, lol. I'm sure they've gotten closer now though, since that video was from their first photoshoot together. I hope there'll be videos of their future photoshoots too :D :D

Guest MisS CuTe

HiIiiIiiIii .. ^ ^ haha .,., telling about myself a little :D

will You know when i watching T.V i see (HHJ)drAma about trU love story that they want to share the other people tru loVe Between thE two oF them .,.,., :blush:

>< and everyone haVe loVe oN HeR Smile oMg SoO beautiful When she Smile :P

aNd ..(HHJ) .I have a crush with you so keep up ^ ^,,... can't w8 for your next Work ........... :] :)

Guest MisS CuTe

Han Hyo Joo dances for Samsung VLUU

20090826_hanhyojoo_main.jpg

• HIiiIiiIi .... possible this newS old 4 alot i now OO but i heR thiS anywaY Read't ^^

Actress Han Hyo Joo became the new model for Samsung's new digital camera model, Samsung VLUU recently and her sexy dancing in the CF caught the attention of netizens.

Not known for her dancing, Han Hyo Joo specially took dancing lessons for the CF and showed off her hidden sexy charisma in her red dress. But her hard work paid off as netizens praised her sexy wave dancing, "Never expected that she could dance this well", "Her sexy wave dance was really unexpected", etc. The camera is now avaliable in stores islandwide.

Dance rehearsal and sneak peek of CF.

Han Hyo Joo also attended the launch of the digital camera on 25th August as she posed and demonstrated the features, functions of it to the media and trade visitors. A Samsung representative expressed that it had picked Han Hyo Joo because of her super friendly image, which fitted with their concept of 'anyone can use a camera with ease

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway Han Hyo Joo. Real sweet lookin… which is probably why she looks awkward doing a sexy hologram girl dance in that uh dress (?). And the hair style woOoW soO cool :o

=( I say the pic sO cutie . Its so much better lol. Bless her cute little patootie practicing her heart out haha.... :lol: