Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Get well soon Han Hyo Joo! :(

I hope she can recuperate fast and well for her sake. Though I'm going to miss seeing new daily updates and inteviews, it's okay if it means her recovery.

Hope to see a fresher, more rested Hyo Joo soon.

Aww haha, thanks for the video link, jihye. I saw the blinking, the baskin&robbins style, but she made too many hand gestures, lol.

Thanks for the translation, hurley. But the company will re-evaluate her schedule after September? But I thought HHJ's contract with fantom ends this september? Or is it October? Or she renewed her contract with them? And does this mean despite being hospitalized for overfatigue and all, HHJ's schedule for September will remain as hectic as it originally was? Oh, the price of being young and popular. I hope she takes lots of water and multivitamins. Though I'm praying for HHJ's fast recovery, I'm also excited as to what her next project will be.

And thanks again for the video links, bashful. She had a lot of outfits for the dance but they finally chose the red one.

^

HHJ's contract with Fantom ends in October, but I guess Fantom's forcing her to take on one last project. There were rumors going around about Fantom forcing HHJ to take the female lead in Chuno, but Fantom blamed it on her being too busy. I think that was kind of.. a dumb excuse, considering reports of HHJ being casted in Chuno came out after she started picking up CF deals. I'm pretty sure HHJ is leaving Fantom because there are so many reasons like Fantom not willing to negotiate, salary problems, and how Fantom didn't do much when the dating scandal came out.

But yeah, I think she only gets to rest for a week or maybe even less, because she still has other commitments to do >< Which is so sad :( But right now, HHJ's Korean fans are really upset at Fantom for overworking her to this extent =(

But I really am amazed by how lively and healthy she looked in the Jambangee Autograph Signing session.. Who would've thought she would be admitted into the hospital just a couple days later...

^ that is true. Whenever I see her pictures the past few days, I thought she looked tired but she was always smiling and though her goofing off lessened in the BTS for her CFs as compared to the ones in BL, I thought it was because she was closer and felt more comfortable with the BL crew since she worked longer with them. Though I thought she might suffer from overfatigue especially last week, it has never occured to me that she was experiencing dyspnea as a result of overfatigue if videos and pictures of her are to be observed. She was even accomodating to fans, always smiling for them (ie jambangee autograph signing, that video of her kissing the little girl) and even to the CF crew ( that jambangee BTS video, samsung dance rehearsal video, etc.) that I thought she looks tired but she feels alright.

Awww... this makes me sad! :( Hope she is well taken cared of...and I hope her cute doggie is with her to cheer her up. :(

Guest MisS CuTe

HiIiIiIiIiI ,,

loOK SOME PICTURE WITH JO IN SUNG

9066go.jpg10357wr.jpg

they are really cute to each other

but i think she's to young to

be jo in sung girl.

1028kx.jpg

4221pv.jpg4164cq.jpg

edward: Haha, it's always you :P You're the only one who has the whole icon and signature of HHJ going on :P

I so want that cardboard stand too.. D: But it'd be kind of creepy if it was in my room.. Hyojoo would be staring at me all the time @_@

Funny that you call her a goddess, haha. Hyojoo's Daum and Naver cafes always call her Hyojoo Goddess, it's cute lol.

And that skirt is too short ><

Dare I say even shorter than the white mini she wore to the Golden Disc Awards? >.>

sanderella: Haha, sorry to break your heart, but no, it doesn't mean anything :P

Hyojoo and Jaejoong had "matching shirts" too LOL.

And I finally finished BL last week, lol. I have to say... I found myself cheering for Jun Se/Eun Sung even until the end >< He was just.. ugh, perfect <3 haha

I thought BL was okay, it wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. I can see how it got 47% ratings though. It was definitely more than just HwanSung, I realized how dirty money really can be in the world and how easily it can corrupt people and manipulate them. I thought that whole theme was pretty interesting itself, considering I've only watched mostly romantic comedy Kdramas, so it was nice to see a drama that focused more on just romance, but on everyday things like money, family, etc.

I always feel uncomfortable when I see people saying LSGi is HOT or SEXY, because it doesn't fit him haha. I see him more as being cute or dorky looking, but definitely not hot. It's like how some people here don't like Hyojoo's sexy side, lol. Because it doesn't fit with her angelic appearance, lol.

Maybe they'll have a CF or photoshoot together, or appear on a TV show together, but highly doubt they'll be in another drama together. I can see why people would want that though, lol. But I'm still all for HyoJae!! XD

kyo_jieming2000:

Hello! Welcome to HHJ's thread :D :D

And I hope to see you post in here more often ^^

Heh, edward's always leading people here XD

Aww, yay you liked BL ^^

Mmms, sorry, but I don't know any Clubboxs dedicated for HHJ... ><

But yeah, it is hard to find high quality videos of her though..

MisS CuTe: I hope Heaven's Postman will come out soon T_T

Some articles are saying it's coming out in Sept. then some are saying it's coming out in October -.-'

No idea what is going on but it's frustrating!! Who cares about the other telecinemas!! Just show us Heaven's Postman D8

itic: Haha, seriously a big yay for edward's siggy :P

It's okay if the new fans are Hwansung fans, since most people got to know HHJ through BL anyways, haha. But a fan is a fan nevertheless so we welcome you guys with open arms! :D

But I'm still sold on HyoJae, haha. XD I think Hyojoo's closer to JJ than she is with LSGi, because she calls JJ oppa~ XD

I'm happy to see that more people come in here and leave a reply too ^^

And meh, that Photobucket account's a free one, but I was too lazy to transfer everything to my new Photobucket account.. I guess I should do that soon >< lol

I hope HP doesn't get postponed again as well -.-' It isn't fair D8 lol

Well, right now.. I really want to see HHJ in a romantic comedy. She's never done one before.. =.=' lol

And I hope to see her playing a different role too.. A character who's 4D and a bit of an oddball. She really needs to shed off that innocent, good girl typecast roles T_T

I don't think HHJ has any plans of debuting in other countries.. But she does seem to like Japan, haha.

And yup, I'm sure if we were able to suffer months without HHJ, then we can endure a couple of weeks without HHJ. There's enough videos and photos to help ease us, lol.

kozuesan: I think HHJ's too skinnyy lol. I wish she'd gain a bit more weight, but she's too busy to even rest :( And I like your long posts :D :D They're interesting to read and are really in-depth lol

Haha, well I'm not 100% sure if that's HHJ as a baby, but I'm pretty sure it is. Yup, DCInside fans like to do a lot of digital paintings.. They're all really well made :o I want to buy the Samsung VLUU Mirror camera so badly.. :( lol & it's okay! That photobucket account's old.. and unused, my new one is unlimited bandwidth.

It'll go back to normal on the 6th so don't worry ^^

I hope Hyojoo gets better soon too :( She's usually very healthy, but this kind of thing has never happened before.. Hopefully her parents and family flew over to Seoul to help her heal faster~

And yeah, she's noticeably tired in the [Making of Film] Samsung VLUU Mirror CF, you can see her bags in the beginning of the video, when she doesn't have any makeup on. But even still, she wasn't even a complete dead battery in the BTS shoots/videos, she still laughs a lot and goofs around a bit. I hope Hyojoo has someone taking care of her right now :(

jihye: I saw that earlier too.. but I didn't want to post it, lol.

I thought her imitation was kind of mean.. HHJ doesn't touch her bangs that much. That was the only thing that really bothered me though. I get the Baskin Robbins CF spoof and the blinking, but the hair touching really annoyed me -.-

hurley: Thanks again for the translation once again!! <3

I can't believe our poor girl got admitted into the hospital :( but at least she doesn't have H1N1!!

But wait, so it happened last month? So this entire time.. she's been secretly getting IV shots and still working? At least she's somewhat resting, but it isn't enough.. Poor girl :(

Who would've thought that she would fall this ill when she looked so happy and bright at the MNet 20s Choice Awards and the Jambangee Autograph Signing session =(

I don't understand why Fantom is making her schedule so busy within the last couple months of her contract with them. It isn't fair T_T

Though I am excited about her next project to be honest ><

^

Nope, no news about HHJ choosing a new ent. company yet. I don't know if I want her to be in a big, famous one like Sidus because the bigger and more famous the company, there's a possibility that she might be "forgotten" and pushed aside. But the more popular the company is, the more connections it has... Whereas, a small, independent ent company will be more courteous, and they'd be able to actually take care of HHJ.. Maybe she should sign up with Jang Dong Gun's company, AM Entertainment.

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._and_his_posse/

Guest MisS CuTe

Han Hyo-joo goes from Cinderella to Chuno

chuno_janghyuk.jpgchuno_hyojoo.jpgchuno_ohjiho.jpg

Jang Hyuk, Han Hyo-joo, Oh Ji-ho

With her hot drama Brilliant Legacy heading toward its close (and achieving a 40% rating), Han Hyo-joo has picked out her next drama, which she’ll begin filming right away. The series is Chuno [추노, or Pursuing Servants] and it casts Han in the role of a daughter to servants (sometimes translated as slaves, though there are arguments against that nomenclature) in the mid-Joseon era.

She will act alongside Jang Hyuk (Tazza) and Oh Ji-ho (Queen of Housewives), who are two actors who strike me as seeming rather “modern” for a sageuk like this (Han has previous sageuk experience, although Iljimae was really a fusion drama). However, I have to look upon this drama with a favorable eye if only for its director, PD Kwak Jung-hwan, who also did the wonderfully dark fusion sageuk thriller Conspiracy in the Court [한성별곡]. Writing is Level 7 Civil Servant screenwriter Chun Sung-il.

Aside from Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji-ho, Lee Jong-hyuk (Crush and Blush, Rivals) and Gong Hyung-jin (I Love You, Dal Ja’s Spring) have also been cast. Okay, one WTF moment: I understand that Oh Ji-ho’s career has experienced a rejuvenation with Queen of Housewives‘ massive popularity, but he’s not really getting top billing over Lee Jong-hyuk, is he? (And in a historical drama to boot?)

The drama is produced by the company behind Level 7 Civil Servant, Harimao Pictures, and is scheduled to air on KBS Wednesdays and Thursdays in October following Please Take Care of the Lady (aka the former Lady Castle)

Been waiting for Jang Hyuk to take on another drama…I’ll have to check this out!

Awww, bashful, you made me cry, haha. I was watching the video of HHJ's charity work and I cried while watching it which is really weird. I'm used to seeing celebrities and famous people doing charity works but I don't usually cry watching them do it and now I feel like a crybaby, haha.

Maybe its because I never saw this being shown in the Philippines, and she wasn't even famous then here and when I was viewing the video, I felt her heart and she even uttered some Filipino words for the kids. I don't think the kids even know who she was, lol.

The mnet news about HHJ rehearsing for the samsung CF dance kinda reminds of BL when Hwan was telling Eunsung that she moves so much, that is why she is so thin, :lol: .

^

To be honest with you, I never really watched the video of her in the Philippines doing charity work. ><

It was late and so I just left the laptop on while it finished downloading, then uploaded it onto YT today. But I watched it right now, after reading your post about how it made you cry.. and I got pretty teary-eyed, but it's not unusual for me because I cry over everything =.=' haha I always feel very uncomfortable and find that I don't have enough strength to watch videos of such unfortunate environments for people who don't deserve that kind of life style. :( I knew Hyojoo interacted with the children, but I didn't think she would appear so genuine in front of them. It was very touching, that despite her coming from a completely different atmosphere, she's playing with the children, talking to them in their native language, etc. I'm ashamed to admit, but I would be too hesitant to even visit that area, let alone interact with the locals. >< I was paranoid when I went to visit Vietnam..

Also, from the sounds of it.. are you from the Philippines? lol Just curious ><

I'm not sure if you guys can notice but HHJ's voice is deeper (from being sick) in the MNet Wide News video. :

Guest MisS CuTe

Haha, as much as I appreciate you replying in here, most of everything that you've shared so far are all old news

O_o old all will yah I know that but iam new in her anD I did not see the pages before >><<

anyway .....Thank you for the information

I could not care less Just passed all oK >< haha but allot Members noWS her sOo it is new 4 they :D^_^