Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

random first time poster on this thread.

i just saw the link on someone's siggy.

aaaaaaaaah i love han hyo joo!

she's too adorable :D

I guess that may be my sig. I am always advertising her. :D

HHJ cardboard stand

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/ci...020114_Page.jpg

GIVEE MEE!! lol XD

I want to steal this cardboard stand. :o She's such a goddess, especially with longer hair and shorter skirt. :P

Guest sanderella

ROFL omggg matching shirts?! lol i never noticed that XD

oMGGGG could this mean anything??? >:]

LSK & HHJ going out secretly? >:[

rofll i hope so :]

eeeeeeeeeeek gosh, LSK looked sooo hott for the MNET awards D:

im sure him and HHJ at least bumped into each other :o

err i was "trying" to forget about our HWANSUNG, but now its seriously IMPOSSIBLE :o

imma have a BL marathon next summer :P

i really hope after the awards or until then, we see LSK & HHJ in another drama together :o

Guest kyo_jieming2000

Hi alll HyoJoo spazzers here, :D

I am new to the thread..been a silent lurker since this past week..^^;;

I think I'd visited this thread before randomly, through Edward's siggy (coz its so eye-catchy..lol) but didn't really know HHJ until now.

Just finished watching the last episode of BL today and I can't stop myself from writing my first post here..haha

Great drama, really!! Hwansung couple is <33..I thinks its because of HHJ good acting, their romantic relationship in the drama just come so naturally to me..I would miss not having new episodes of BL to watch starting tomorrow....:(

I had also watched the X'man episodes of HHJ through YT..but not really satisfied with the video quality although it's funny ..so, my question, Is there any HHJ fansite/forum or clubboxs where I can download her videos and such?? Its kinda hard to find her raw videos after looking around..who knows I might start collecting her videos..^^

Guest MisS CuTe

Haha, yeah that's all old news

Sadly, Heaven's Postman has been pushed back to late of this year -.-'

No one even knows when it's being released, just that it's rumored to come out sometime in Sept. or later.

Yes, I know that's all this about the delay × _ × ....

I'm reverse the speech all

I have heard that it will come down in October o_O

anyway love your picS 4 HHJ

hi everybody&new HHJ fans !! yay for edward's siggy !! xD

lol seems to me that most of u new fans are also hwansung fans

well BL is the hitting drama for HHJ....but Jaejoo anyone? ^^

i'm happy to see this thread growing bigger so fast haha

harmony, seems like some ppl have been hot linking ur pictures again lol..

i really hope HP doesn't get postponed again too...

i've been eagerly waiting for some news about it this whole year

my next wish for her is to be in a drama with actors from a different country (preferably japanese actors for me x])

but HP is pretty close since its a korean/japanese thing

&kozuesan, u leave the longest comments ! LOL

but that's what makes this thread so big ^^

i love the digital pictures too, so many talented fans out there

if only i had the skills to do that, i would make one too haha

kyo_jieming2000, oh yea, it has been so long since i've watched her xman and LL episodes

i loved how she won each challenge

GO HHJ !! her taste in her partner sometimes made me go "o.o ..really?"

but i liked the LL episode where minwoo and tablo were fighting for her haha

yea if only there were better quality of those episodes

hi xblackchristmas ! i'm jealous that she only weighs that much and being so tall T.T

HHJ u need to eat girl !

itic, haha, I realize that and I just hope I don't bore readers to death but I can't help it, haha. Better prepare yourself for this one..again. :lol:

I like spazzing about HHJ these days haha!

And I'm also jealous of her height and weight. Oh to be tall and beautiful! :lol:

kyo_jieming2000, hi and welcome to HHJ's soompi home. Yay! another HwanSung fan :lol:

Oh, you love her on xman? the one I foind the funniest was when Kang Ho Dong pulled her back to the circle while pushing away his own teammate in favor of HHJ, who at that time was not in his team, :lol:

You should watch her on loveletter episodes 34-35, haha that was sooo funny, especially since its a love triangle between her and Minwoo and Tabloo. Minwoo was sooo cute when he was acting jealous. He looked sooo spontaneous when he was acting jealous that at times I wished it was real, haha. Sung Sik Kyung even picked her out in one of the games! She was loved by 3 men :lol: and Kim Jong Min kept asking permission to go to her house, hahaha

MisS Cute, really, it was moved again to October? I really, really Really hope they won't move the playdate again and again. That does damage to my heart, lolz.

sanderella, I understand you, haha. HwanSung will always be loved by me, too. Funny though that I don't get jealous whenever I see them with other people because like how I felt when BL ended, they leave a feeling of security. I don't think I explained this well, lolz.

And I love, looove the matching HwanSung shirt! :lol:

bashfulharmony, HHJ is soo cute as a baby. And another digital painting! Wow, I'm jealous of these people's talent!

And I love the pictures for the samsung user guide especially the 3rd pic.

Ohhh, and I'm really sorry, I borrowed one or two of your pics without permission. I posted it in another forum to promote BL. I didn't know it would cause damage to your links. Sorry. It won't happen again :(

kozuesan: Ah! It's okay, haha. That account's old and it's a free one, my new one is a pro account, so it's unlimited images and stuff~ I was just too lazy to transfer everything from my old photobucket accounts to my new one >< But it's fine!! lol It'll be back to normal on the 6th ^^'

BBL for the rest of replies!!

1-37.jpg

2-38.jpg

3-33.jpg

4-30.jpg

5-24.jpg

6-20.jpg

7-17.jpg

8-15.jpg

9-14.jpg

10-11.jpg

11-10.jpg

:o :o :o

HHJ was in the hospital recently for exhaustion and fatigue D8

http://news.nate.com/view/20090902n12691

She's currently resting at home, but she still has to get back to work soon T_T

I think she said she had difficulty breathing ever since BL ended, and yeah...

I blame Fantom :( They're overworking their most popular star until her contract with them ends D8

Guest jihye87

^ I just saw news of her admitting to hospital too. :(

I kind of expected her health to deteriorate during this busy period.

Just like how the stars of BOF started falling ill with all the CFs and projects.

Fantom ... sigh ... i really hope they'll end her contract soon.

Let the girl go on a holidayyy~!!!

Guest MisS CuTe

PIcS >$> HHJ <$< in the - Vogue Magazine March 2009

Han Hyo Joo for Vogue

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_572.jpg

For a recent Vogue Magazine photoshoot, actress Han Hyo Joo shed off her innocent image, radiating a more charismatic persona.

With her smoky makeup and her black suit, the pictures came out very dramatic. Makeup artist Park Tae Yoon expressed, "Han Hyo Joo doesn't have too much to show right now. In the future, she will show more of herself."

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_01.jpg

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_02.jpg

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_03.jpg

Anyways, you can catch the outcome of Han Hyo Joo's dramatic photoshoot as well as an interview in the September issue of Vogue. Enjoy the rest of the photos.

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_08.jpg

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_09.jpg

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_04.jpg

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_06.jpg

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_07.jpg

20090819_hanhyojoovogue_05.jpg

Guest jihye87

Jo Jungrin (HHJ's former costar in NN5) parodies Go Eun Sung and HHJ's Basking Robbins cf.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VhyFFE4mxQk

ROFL~

Jungrin's so cute.

I like how she imitates HHJ by fiddling with her hair and blinks her eyes continuously. :D

A chubbier Eun Sung drinks up the whole soup and picks up Hwan's call.

I think Jungrin and Seunggi trained together before their debut.

credits: HHJ's baidu.

Guest MisS CuTe

woOoW ..... love't the pIcS >< ....... YOU KNOW HHJ she moRe pRatty In On the nature

AnD she good in she work in photography serious ^^

anD she Mastered all photo in the magazineS ,,

anyway

......... bashful_harmony ........

thAnkxX 4 all photo i like't Some pic mY Style like ................

cd71e697ff2f064654fb965e.jpg

H1N1 virus test results came back negative, a relief for HHJ.

News Source:http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?ut=1&name=/news/entertainment/200909/20090903/99c75107.htm

Translated fr Chinese (cr: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=638325673)

HHJ was hospitalized last month because of a fever which was caused by fatigue,(well, what else? poor one) and was subjected to H1N1 tests.

Chosun Sports phoned the hospital and confirmed “HHJ ‘s symptoms: fever, and fatigue brought the concern that she might have contracted H1N1.”

Her rep confirmed she went through H1N1 tests, the company also announced the test results.

Without taking break after the drama “BL”, and the above-mentioned symptoms along with chills all fell into the H1N1 category, H1N1 tests were hence ordered.

She is currently getting IV’s (poor girl) and resting at home.

Having been in many CF’s and Mnet’s 20 choices award ceremony, she hardly got enough rest.

Her company went on to say they will re-evaluate her schedule after September and will make decision around October on her next project.

On a separate note, Chosun Sports recently did an interview with her (i believe i have posted the articles earlier). She enjoys the popularity and fame but also feels burdened. She accepts it though with gratitude.

thx for the translation hurley !

omgosh, i hope she's okay

i heard a few stars getting H1N1 too..yamapi,ryo...stephy..

she can just lay off the cfs for now

if i was able to handle the time when she went to the US for korean air

and that there were no updates for weeks...

then i can handle this,

she needs rest !