Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest MisS CuTe

I always come to this thread bcoz I want to know about hyo jo news.

before I saw hyo joo at BL, I didn't know much about her.

and next time I'll often posted here.

thanks for the pics and news

hey ,, ^ ^

anyway hope you enjoying aNd you will see alot of News ><

Hyojoo's new haircut is awesome! It looks like mine but hers is shorter o:

I'm okay with her sticking to brown [:

Maybe she's waiting for it to fade out & then return to black :P

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/ci...signing/1-1.jpg

^In that picture, she really looks like an innocent girl o:

Wah, thanks for the nonstop 05 BTS! brings back memories :lol:

Even though she's working, she looks happy :)

[Edit] Had an Extra one that I made. It's a bit plain tho: :unsure:

Guest sanderella

wait, i`m confused O_O

so HHJ didn`t film the drama yet? O_O

is that why they cut her hair again, so it looks like the HP posters? o.o;

Guest DongBangShiDae

wow she is really pretty

and wow i forgot that she was going to be in Heaven's Postman lol

cant wait for the drama to come out :)

Guest hurley

hi kozuesan and bashful and etc, you are very welcome.

it's my pleasure to be able to help and share w/u all!

ps, i'm looking forward to the airing of 'heaven's postman', does anyone know if it's gonna be subbed?

^ yep its going to be subbed by GOE;SS x]

i wonder what HHJ is going to be doing next since most of her CFs are out

well i think there are a few contracts left for her to do but still..haha

HP ! just less than a month left !

and welcome to the thread new HHJ fans !

i c some roaming around here lol..

glad to c more ppl commenting xD

Guest allanpuge23

Hi All...

Congrats For Winning Mnet Awards...

wow our HHJ is getting to much popular this days... well she deserves it..,all the had work is now paying off...

and i like her drss and hair in the awards night...wow she look so beautiful... i love the new hair style...

now we just need to wait for HP then after that i hope after that she have some good and long rest...(even though i will miss her)...

Guest MisS CuTe

No, she filmed Heaven's Postman already, lol. The similar hair length is just something some of us noticed haha.

haha ,, yah Sorry ..... >< Modified the pic

Guest MisS CuTe

Hiiii,, everybody ..........News about drama ><

Hiroo drama Heaven's Postman under completion ,,

heavensharingyoochun0011.jpg

jae-heavenspostman-booklet_lei004.jpgv4rudi.jpg

Drama shared between Korea and Japan Heaven's Postman is currently under completion rate of 99-105 minutes

And decides to view the channel SBS Korean and Japanese Asahi channel at the same time, the drama will be displayed in October was set for negotiations between the channels to arrange the show (surely this drama Hiroo necessary Ertbohaa amended) and is well known that the drama was displayed in the decision Mayewo but was postponed and put on the list of the month October

Heaven’s Postman

Tri-Angle

After The Wedding

Face and a Heart of Love

The Dream of Rock

Paradise

Age of 19th

Plays the title role

Hiroo from TVXQ

And actress Han Hyo Joo

------------------------------------

Heaven's Postman picS

1.jpg

a2.jpg

jaejoonghpyuibkknf9.jpg

Found this vids.

for samsung vluu ST550.

There's no trace of the shy girl that we saw in the mnet awards :lol: She's her usual perky self again, lol

Awww, I'm actually looking forward to see the BTS, NGs and the promo of HP, haha. I wonder what happens behind the scenes when two goofballs collide. :lol: But of course, I'm also looking forward to watch the drama.

edit:

in the fantaken vid of HHJ during the jambangee autograph signing, HHJ is actually interacting with fans. She's like interviewing fans with more than the usual "hi, hello, what's your name?" coz there are times when they were laughing and she's like telling them things, are am I just imagining? lol. And she waved goodbye to the fans at the end of the vid! B)

She looks so young in the old photo of MY boss my teacher. Was she around 16-17 then? But she looks really pretty despite covered with blood!

Watching the Inki gayo link for the epik high's Fly with HHJ and Andy reminds me of that portion in Love letter where HHJ rapped something like, " Tabloo...fly...fly...fly" as her cheer and Table said..."Oh she wants me to fly" haha. :lol:

Nonstop! :wub: They seemed as mischievous as their characters, haha. HHJ is the youngest of the brood, right?

And once again, thank you so much for the translation Hurley. Your effort is very much appreciated.

"Is it the communication from the heart?” She agreed," right. It feels like telling lies when posing in front of the camera simply for shots. But today the atmosphere is very interesting and very comfortable. " She commented further with a photographer's tone:" Photo is not just digital but it involves heart. The model could be distracted if entangled in the camera shutter sounds... "They talked about photography for a while and moved on to the recent popularity.I like this statement of hers. I didn't think of posing for picture-taking as such before, but she does makes sense. No wonder why I find it hard to smile during picture taking. Forced smiles are like building a facade around you, like hiding the real you.

and about feeling burdened by the effect of her popularity, I believe she is going to keep in mind JMG's advice in times when she gets weary from work.I just got a taste of sweetness, I should feel grateful when I look back later."

interviews of hers like this one makes me understand her more, like the fight (between being happy with her success vs being weary from work) in her mind and how she resolves them. Its like she wants readers to know she acknowledges her inner turmoils and by acknowledging them, she thus welcome ideas on how to resolve them. That is why I believe she is going to heed JMG's advice.

Harmony, love the comparison between Nina and HHJ. And I understand what you're saying about her image. And this is how I understand this now, she was drop dead gorgeous with long black wavy hair but she cut it to give way to a fresher, more comfortable image that seems reachable and more friendly look.

And it's ok...longer responses makes me happier. haha:lol:

And for her crying scenes, I really like it more when she cries softly but I guess she wanted to try other crying methods during some of her crying scenes in the first few episodes of BL. I like her crying scenes better from episodes 19 and up. And for the first few episodes, I like her crying scenes better when she was alone crying and thinking of Eun woo, like in the bus while looking for him and when she said she cannot kick grandma out because she knows how it feels like.

yup, her range of fans....she really is indeed, insang-nyeo

Awwwww.... I love reading fan encounters. Even in the fantaken videos, she looks sweet and friendly. :lol:

fujiwara no sai....looking forward to see you more of you here with us. It's fun interacting with fellow HHJ fans as well.

Pshh...maybe HHJ copied her hair from you! haha, j/k.

I'm jealous of the people who are great with arts. Such lovely digital paintings. Love the first one best.

random first time poster on this thread.

i just saw the link on someone's siggy.

aaaaaaaaah i love han hyo joo!

she's too adorable :D

i finished watching Shining Inheritance like a week ago.

hehe. she's really skinny for someone so tall.

but anyways, yaaaay! congrats on winning the most recent award along with lee seungki (:

eunsung + hwannie :DD <33

MisS CuTe: Haha, yeah that's all old news :sweatingbullets:

Sadly, Heaven's Postman has been pushed back to late of this year -.-'

No one even knows when it's being released, just that it's rumored to come out sometime in Sept. or later.

cakra90: Ahh, sadly, I don't =(

I just found the video already cut to that scene, I'm sorry :(

[bthewashedawaysand]: Yup! A lot of HHJ news and CFs now!! I love it!! :lol:

And yup! Hopefully Heaven's Postman will be coming out soon! D8 I'm going to cry if it's not =.='

But I miss HyoJae/JaeJoo so muchh :(

fujiwara no sai: Haha, it's fine =)

And I'm glad that you were interested enough to look up Hyojoo! :D :D

She's hard to hate huh? lol

I hope to see you post in here more! The more posters, the merrier!! :D

Pshh: Like kozuesan said, maybe HHJ copied your hairstyle :P

And I loveee her new haircut! It's so cute~

HHJ always looks like an innocent girl :P It's part of her charm, haha

She always look so sweet and nice, that's why her nickname's Insang-nyeo!

I loved the NN5 video XD I thought it was so cute how everyone was on the bed and just chillin~ haha

Your icons are so cute!! :D I had no idea that you could photoshop!!

DongBangShiDae: Hello! :D

And yup, the girl is gorgeous~~

I'm not surprised that people forgot about Heaven's Postman, lol.

It was a year ago, and it hasn't even been released yet -.-

But I hope that the rumors are true and we'll be able to see HyoJae/JaeJoo onscreen soon! I hope they don't disappoint us in terms of acting and chemistry ><

But Hyojoo calls JJ oppa, so I think their relationship is pretty close.. But who knows :\

hurley: Thank you so much for taking the time to translate!

Your translation have really been helpful and let us know how Hyojoo really is offscreen.

And like itic said, GOESS will be subbing Heaven's Postman ^^

itic: I think Hyojoo still has.. let's see.. the media said she signed over 10 CF deals, but I'm not sure if Baskin Robbins and the online video games count. If they do, it'd be Baskin Robbins, Jambangee, LG SU:M 37', VIKI, Samsung VLUU, Nongshim, and those 2 games.. That leaves at least 1 more CF deal.. o_o

I hope Hyojoo's wish comes true and she gets a handphone CF deal soon! D8

And I hope Heaven's Postman doesn't flake out again and ends up being postponed TT-TT *knocks on wood.

I'm so happy that more people are posting in here now! :D :D

allanpuge: Yeah, Hyojoo definitely deserves all the attention she's getting. She's been in this industry for 5 years now, and she's finally being recognized :\ It reminds me of that one interview she had when BL first started airing about how she was frustrated that she wasn't being recognized for her beauty or her acting, but now she is! :)

Hehe, I'm glad you like the new hairstyle! It looks great on her, doesn't it?

I also hope that after Heaven's Postman business is done, our Hyojoo will be able to take a long break (but not too long!) I hope she does a photoshoot in Europe though >< lol.

kozuesan: Ah, I tried uploading the AVING videos onto Youtube last time, but I couldn't because it violated the rules because it's a third party company or something, so I deleted it. I'm scared of getting my Youtube account suspended T_T

I love perky, happy Hyojoo! :D It brightens up my dad~ haha

I hope that Heaven's Postman DVD will include NGs and BTS :( Even if some of them might anger or upset fans... I think Hyojoo and JJ got on friendly terms while filming Heaven's Postman :) She calls him oppa publicly, which she doesn't even do with LSGi ><

And yeah, sometimes she pops her head closer to the fan's to try to hear better XD And she smiles with them and poses for pictures, and is willing to sign other things for them :)

I think the My Boss, My Teacher movie came out in late 2005, so Hyojoo was 17 or 18 back then? It's so eerie that she can still look beautiful covered in blood T_T haha

I miss the TaJoo couple :( They were so goofy together XD I loved them together in NN5, haha

And yup! Hyojoo's the youngest cast member in NN5, lol.

I never thought of faking a smile to be like telling a lie, but I can understand how Hyojoo thinks that way. Especially because she won the Miss Smile pageant, and the girl is known for her perfect smile. She said in an interview that one shouldn't try practicing to smile, because even if the smile turns out pretty, there's no heart to it, and there's no genuineness either.

Yeah, Hyojoo doesn't seem to be very inconsiderate towards advice given to her, especially from elders. Like she took what Kim Hae Sook said to her close to her heart, and she's been able to overcome her fear of the camera. I loved the interview with JMG, it was really a different side to Hyojoo that most of us haven't seen before. It showed a vulnerable and deep Hyojoo that was honest about her feelings about the fame and popularity. I'm sure her Korean fans encouraged her after the interview was released to the public :)

But yeah, JMG is really a wise man. I'm glad that he said Hyojoo was basically Nina, because after reading her character description, that's how I see HHJ as too. They both have a lot of similarities, it's astonishing. I'm okay with her experimenting with her looks, I just wish other people were more open to the idea of her experiencing her youth and like HHJ said, this is the time when she's her prettiest, so why shouldn't she be more out there? I really love her new haircut though XD And I'm super happy that it's being accepted so well ^^

I just feel bad that I write so much to you because most of the stuff I write are random T_T lol

And I liked her solo crying scenes too~ Especially when she went to the streets to find Eun Woo in the 2nd or 3rd episode. It was so heartbreaking to see her screaming for him and seeing the tears drop so freely. She emotes really well. I also loved the scene where she was upset with Halmoni but didn't want to kick her out. I think I actually shed a couple of tears during that scene. At first I was thinking.. "Why would she take in a stranger?" but then she had her own reasons, and it was just really a sad scene :(

I love the digital paintings of Hyojoo! They're all so lovely and done exceptionally well! I don't have the patience to do that >< lol

And awww, I remember those .gifs XD It was when she was filming BL haha, she's such a weirdo :lol:

xblackchristmas: Hi! :D

Did you happen to see edward's signature, haha. He's always the one with the HHJ icons/siggies XD

But yay!! for loving Hyojoo! haha

She really is too adorable x_x which is weird because when you think of cutesey things, you think of small.. tiny stuff, but HHJ is so tall that it's kind of weird :lol: haha

Oh, and what did you think of BL? Did you like it? :)

Yeah, she is really skinny.. I wish she'd gain like 15 lbs T_T

IHeartHimxD: Haha, she's freaking so childish sometimes, you can't help but adore her! :D

I love that side of her and I love that she has a serious side, but a playful side too haha