Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Congratulations Han Hyo Joo! :lol:

I'm soo happy for her. She deserves to be loved. And I love the scream of fans when her name was mentioned as one of the nominees in the female hot drama, haha. Love her to bits! :lol:

Loads of pictures!

I love the first one posted by jihye. She looks so friendly and the interviewer looks so comfortable with her.

on post 3641, 3rd pic with HHJ with hood, I thought Hyo jooo was going to fall! She does love converse shoes. Is it one of her endorsements? I keep seeing her wearing them in different colors. And the last pic on the same post, that's Eunsung, lol!

I love her boots in vogue, especialy the beige in the second to the last pic.

In the AEJA premiere, after BSB's speech, the BL cast looked so proud of him, they even did their cheers.

And I agree with bashful. I also hope to see her do mv appearance for Ivy someday,kinda like the first part of her MV for love tonic.

She did cut her hair! Her hair length is almost the same as the one she had in HP and the timing now coincides with the premiere of Heaven's Postman if it indeed is going to be shown this september. I don't think she has this on mind when she cut her hair but I just want to say that, lol.

She does looks a bit shy during the awards but I think it is because she's all glammed up and she feels conscious with the attention, lolz. I think she's more perky and bubbly when she's with people she's comfortable with and when she's with people who are shy around her and she wants to make them feel at ease with her, IMO.

And I was hoping to see some HwanSung interaction but I guess they were not sitted near each other. :( Next time then, in the SBS drama awards, lolz.

I hope she can take some time to rest even for just a little while.

edit: I do hope someone will translate her speech in english. I really like to know what she said.

I went to the allkpop site and one of the things that popped to my screen when I opened the main site was the vogue photos of HHJ and SHK. Does that mean both are featured in the september vogue issue? Oh my.... :wub:

Guest currysushi33

yay yay she won!!, she looks so gorgeuos in that dress, although i like her short hair, i hope she will leave it alone for a while and let it grow lol

yay and LSK won too!!!

Guest Bing Yang

OMG ! Can't believe in my eyes when I see her name with LSG in the Mnet 20's choice chart

Since I do not attention in this award show before ^^" I'm downloading the show now

What a beautiful dress she wore :x

Guest hurley

Here is my translation

(fr SPORTS CHOSUN interview; chinese cr: wzdavid @BAIDU HHJ TIEBA http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=635167413)

Jo Min Gi hosted the interview with HHJ:(Part1)

(the impression girl, HHJ, photographed in 16mm)

Jo Min Gi (JMG hereafter) works as a professional photographer to show off "him, as well as her." JMG, a star, has often been interviewed and photographed; this project will be presented to the readers from the opposite angle. Here JMG is not an actor, in stead, a reporter and photographer, he would emcee entertainers and famous people. He brings us their unseen and hidden charm in attractive appearance. The third guest is the beautiful lead actress in the TV series "brilliant legacy”, Han Hyo Joo. We meet with JMG and the star on the scene of the making of "Star Illustrated interview with the new concept", reporting live to you, the readers.

‘energetic and hot' candy plays with the camera!

The two meet again in a poster session in less than a year after being cast as the father-in-law and daughter-in-law in the ‘a branch of plum' drama.

Wearing casual sneakers and the coat jumper ... HHJ came into the studio with a teasing smile.

One day in August, through the torrential rain, JMG and coworkers, one after another came to the studio at 5 pm. HHJ had an out-of-town agenda, so was expected to arrive late, but she showed up early before the shooting started. Used to most stars’ late arrival, we were quite surprised at HHJ’s early arrival.

HHJ and JMG meet again in less than a year after the broadcast of TV drama "a branch of plum". Although the two people don’t have a close friendship, they are no strangers either.

"In the [a branch of plum] where I starred as HHJ’s father-in-law, regrettably we were never cast in the same scene. We finally met each other the first time at the finale party." " the senior (JMG) at the time suggested the making of a poster. But we were unable to, until today, because of the tight schedules"

JMG had just opened a studio doing the special feature of magazine and Illustrated. He wanted to do an interview with HHJ whenever he saw her, but because of the above reasons they had to put it off over and over again. They finally were able to do it with the help of Sports Chosun.

Senior photographer JMG began the photography session after gently briefing model HHJ a description of the shooting. Although we couldn’t hear their conversation since the two were not loud enough, it’s certain that there were not that many words exchanged. The first shooting was taken with HHJ sitting gracefully. In deep thought and a look of dreaming, HHJ had the facial expression beyond an ordinary 23-year-old. Temptation hidden in her look not only was captured by the camera, it was also irresistible for all of the people there in the studio.

HHJ changed her clothing for the 2nd shoot. The difference from the last time was she now had a bit brighter and more cheerful face. "This dress is my original style. I like simple clothes." In trench coat and sneakers, HHJ undoubtedly looks like a college student, or a high school girl.

Even though HHJ looked quite ordinary but also very natural, JMG called out loud: "Hyo Joo, come on over and play!"

Although this sentence was short, HHJ seemed to have understood JMG, she started to play up in the studio. She did what a normal high school student would do: with a tease on her face and fearlessly popping around the ladders. In capturing those instants, JMG laughed with the feeling of something interesting. "Hyo Joo, you look like a frog about to be caught by a chicken! very good, very funny!"

^

EEE!! Thank you so much hurley!!!

Just curious, but will you translate part 2 of the interview as well? ^^''

HHJ socks !! They're pictures from Samsung VLUU haha

She's holding a gift given to her by one of her Daum Cafes ^^'

37219e6221b8974a0c33fa96.jpg

It was yesterday~ Look at her hairstyle ^^ lol.

I think the boxes in the trunk are presents as well XD

source: HHJ's Naver Cafe

I do believe we must bid farewell to the straight bangs now~!!

HHJ at a Jambangee autograph signing event today

Look at her bangs!! This look is much cuter! ^^ I don't even mind that she cut her hair again! haha

BBE7C1F8090829_000_dldusgmls2.jpg

viewimage-48.jpg

source: DCInside, HHJ's Naver Cafe

Guest IHeartHimxD

byebye.. BR's ES hairstyle....

but HHJ is sooo ROckin the new side bangs and the trims... :D i like it.. more boyish... HHJ seriously fit any hairstyles ;)

(random thought) i alway wonder would JJ search HHJ xD

^

Omgsh, I wonder that sometimes too.. Okay, not sometimes. A lot of times LOL

Like.. I wonder if he's seen her CFs XD *sighs. HyoJae fangirl~~

And I like the hairstyle as well! I think it's really cute, haha.

I would get it if I could pull it off! And I HATE short hair! But it looks really nice on her :)

More photos

BBE7C1F8090829_001_dldusgmls2.jpg

^ Aww, a little fangirl XD so cute~

090829_002_dldusgmls2.jpg

^ I never get tired of looking at her smile~

EDIT: One more

viewimage-49.jpg

EDIT: Another lol

viewimage-50.jpg

wooaahhh!! does this girl ever know the word, rest?

Loads of Thanks for the picture spam guys!... :lol:

And its great to know that HHJ's dress got a good impression.

Thanks so much , hurley, for the translation. You just don't know how happy you made some of us here. :D

But I agree with you guys. Her new hairstyle, especially the bangs, rocks! I love it that its not all straight. I love this style of short hair on her. It looks comfortable, yet stylish.

OOh and I love the 2nd picture of HHJ during the autograph signing for jambangee. Her smile is just so <33 :wub: .

^

She seriously is a workaholic -.- The longest break she's ever had was 2 months, but now she's so popular, I don't think 2 months is even possible.. She still has CFs to do, Heaven's Postman, and last time I read, she was currently looking for a new drama~

I loveee her new hair XD It's not completely different, but it's an upgrade for sure! :D

Her hair will make it extensions look more realistic too because of the layers.

And I love that photo too!! Her smile is just.. omgah, it's amazing LOL.

Some more before I go to bed :)

I put the super large images as thumbnails, so just click on the image to see the full size ^^

viewimage-1.jpg

th_viewimage-1-1.jpg

file_down.jpg

th_1251541627_200908291928001499246101.jpg

th_1251541627_200908291928020949246101.jpg

th_1251541627_200908291928047235246101.jpg

The set-up

th_1251541481_200908291925053766286101.jpg

th_1251541481_200908291925031209286101.jpg

i am lovin' her new hair !

even though it is the same length as it was during HP filming, it is SO much better !!!

no more odd curves xD

love the bangs too

and yay she did good on the best/worst dressed

she looked pretty yesterday :3

and looks more chic now

lol it seems like she got a whole make over or something

i like it though ^^

edits: by the way, who was she sitting next to during mnet 20's choice? lol i spent so long trying to catch footage of where she's seated but i was only able to see where she was one of the few left seated when she won her award and both the seats next to her were empty

Guest sanderella

bashful - yeahp GOODBYE STRAIGHT BANGS !! :o

LOL , finally !! im a little bummed that they cut her hair again, but i guess she wants to stick with short hair for a little while longer ;o .

i gotta say, HHJ won theh best dressed awards lol, no offense, looking at what everyone else wore - lol XD

NO MATCH FOR OUR HAN HYO JOO D:<

im kind of sad HHJ was chosen for the female star who get charmed by 2 PM :P

i want her autograph >;P

if there was some kind of event where 3 fans get chosen to hang out with HHJ,i would so audition ! >:(