Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Han Hyo Joo dances for Samsung VLUU

Actress Han Hyo Joo became the new model for Samsung's new digital camera model, Samsung VLUU recently and her sexy dancing in the CF caught the attention of netizens.

Not known for her dancing, Han Hyo Joo specially took dancing lessons for the CF and showed off her hidden sexy charisma in her red dress. But her hard work paid off as netizens praised her sexy wave dancing, "Never expected that she could dance this well", "Her sexy wave dance was really unexpected", etc. The camera is now avaliable in stores islandwide.

Han Hyo Joo also attended the launch of the digital camera on 25th August as she posed and demonstrated the features, functions of it. A Samsung representative expressed that it had picked Han Hyo Joo because of her super friendly image, which fitted with their concept of 'anyone can use a camera with ease'.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...r_samsung_vluu/

Han Hyo Joo gains netizens’ interest with sexy dance video

A video showing Han HyoJoo, who was recently one of the cast roles for SBS drama ‘Brilliant Legacy, doing a sexy dance circulated online had gained the interests of many netizens.

The video was taken after Han HyoJoo’s drama filming and shows Han HyoJoo all perspiring after the dance practice.

Netizens who saw her do the wave dance in this practice video said, “Her dance capabilities are beyond expectations”, “I didn’t know she can do such a sexy dance” etc.

source: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/...ung-han-hyojoo/

Samsung ST550(TL225) and ST1000(CL65) hit Korean-market

Finally, after unleashing the newest next-generation cameras, ST550(TL225) / ST500(TL220) and the Wi-Fi-enabling ST1000(SL65), Samsung Digital Imaging Co.,Ltd and Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. presented their newest products to the Korean public.

These three products, which will sold under its Korean product-name “VLUU ST550(TL225) / ST500(TL220)” and “VLUU ST1000(SL65)“, arrived in Korea with highest praises from the international press, including “The New York Times”, “T3″ or “USA TODAY”.

With social-networking booming and growing faster than ever, this innovation was only a realistic step towards their customers, and hereby will be marketed appropriately.

Roughly the marketing campaigns will be divided in 2: “VLUU Mirror” for the Samsung ST550(TL225), and “VLUU WINK” for the Samsung ST1000(SL65). Both campaigns will be based on it’s key feature, meaning dual LCD for the ST550(TL225), and the wireless function for the latter one.

Furthermore, Samsung Digital Imaging Co.,Ltd. published a new micro-site, for those new products, featuring Korean’s top-actress Han Hyo-Joo (keke~). Alongside, with some very interesting media contents, consisting TV commercials, ‘Making-Of’ films, wallpapers and others; Han Hyo-Joo showcases the key features of the ST550(TL225) and ST1000(SL65) by introducing the key-features, and way’s how to use these functions properly, including tutorials for “Perfect self-portrait pictures”, “beauty shots” ST550(TL225) or how to enable and use the Wi-Fi function of the ST1000(SL65).

But you better check it out, yourself.

We at SamsungImaging.net will keep you updated!

source: http://www.samsungimaging.net/samsung-st55...-korean-market/

EDIT:

HHJ #2 on current top searches

Picture5-13.png

Han Hyo Joo attended the Level 5 Launch Party today with Seo In Young, Son Ye Jin, Kim Min Hee, and Park Ye Jin.

So far only Seo In Young and Son Ye Jin have arrived. I'm patiently waiting for photos, lol.

EDIT:

Everything's okay to me except for the boots @_@

It would've been better if she had worn a pair that didn't look like they belong in the garden :X

1-33.jpg

2-34.jpg

3-30.jpg

1-34.jpg

2-35.jpg

20090826171924199.jpg

20090826172613438.jpg

20090826173138163.jpg

20090826173222575.jpg

200908261742011010_1.jpg

200908261746001010_1.jpg

20090826174615741.jpg

20090826180258515.jpg

b34533cab053f051a60ccd995376b34c.jpg

2f6dfca0fb21936e0e9f8ccc955c2268.jpg

e6fee256d990dd1a029f1dff194f6919.jpgbbfd20742f3c17e9a5332b4f43937a23.jpg

20090826_071710736743_4.jpg

^

She looks super tired in that picture..

... Her hairbun bugs me.. It's not ugly or anything. It's just the size of it.. It shouldn't be that big if her hair is shoulder-length o_O Which means... her hair grew out.. fast

Guest jihye87

OMG! I love HHJ's YSL Easy bag!!!! :D

My friend got me the exact same piece (only that it's an imitation from Korea). Hahaha~

*runs of in shame for owning the fake YSL* haha ..

Yea. The boots look kinda out of place.

I love how she accessorize .. :D

^

Omgsh, haha jihye you little spazz XD It's okay.. we all have imitation handbags :P

& HHJ's bag is $1,195!!! Holy crud!!

I like how she accessorizes too~ The bowtie made the white collar shirt look more stylish, rather than plain. I'm kind of 50-50 on the necklace.. It's a bit too thick for my liking, and it kind of clashes with the casual look haha.

I notice she always wears rings!! It's usually 3 rings too! haha

HHJ's #1 at Current Top Searches on empas now

Picture1-39.png

I have a feeling HHJ's currently gaining a lot more fanboys because of this dance >.>

Omgsh... This girl is working herself to the BONEE..!!

I can't believe she has the time to do photoshoots, CFs, interviews, press conference, etc.

Slow down woman!! D8

She definitely needs a long break, goodness.

Anyways.. HHJ for Vogue Girl

Picture1-40.png

Picture2-26.png

Picture3-19.png

Picture4-14.png

On a side note.. I love this photoshoot hehe

The clothes are <3 <3 <3

Actually, EVERYTHING is love!! I want everythinggg TT-TT

There's also an interview.. Hope someone can translate!! ^^

http://www.voguegirl.co.kr/inthismonth/int...=FE&idx=818

Wow! so many news and pics, I don't know where to start. I'm so excited, haha.

So is there new update about the star who's going to be charmed by 2pm? Reeally hoping it's HHJ, too.

I have a feeling she's going to gain another nickname because of her sexy dance, haha.

She really is a workaholic. I don't know how she can do everything in just a short span of time and still look beautiful.

Okay, I was having second thoughts on the camera before but now with the features describe, I am already looking forward to buy that camera. The only problem is whether its the mirror or the wink.

I was cringing before when she was dancing in Loveletter, haha, then during her dance rehearsal I was actually saying, " Oh no, Hyo joo, are you really sure about this?" haha, :lol: but then during the actual shoot, she quite pulled it off.

I like her new images for her CFs and photoshoots now. The girl is like having fun experimenting with her looks and she seems not afraid of exploring the different sides of HHJ, the artist, that we never saw before.

Baskin and Robbins = cute & adotable Hyo Joo

LG = elegant Hyo Joo

Jambangee = gorgeously sexy Hyo joo

Samsung = perky & sexy Hyo Joo

Nongshim = fun and casual (it seems during the BTS) Hyo Joo

Viki =

That picture of her with a couple of fans (post 3598) during BL filming, her female fans were also goofing alongside her, lolz. They look comfortable around her, I'm jealous, haha, coz if that's me, I don't know, maybe I can't even move a finger, haha. :lol:

Her jambangee photoshoots are gaining attention as well.

I was looking at her necklace on her pics during the samsung conference, and I was hoping to see the cross or the heart pendant, lolz (missing BL again, lolz)

The BL special .gifs! Those are my fave HHJ-moments in the special!lol I remember, the first one, KHD was asking HHJ is she's going to be honest during the special and I think she said " let's see later?" lolz. The second was during her introduction, the third one was when after HHJ said she has kissing scenes in every drama she partakes and Hwan's mom was saying " who are the guys you kissed?" and that was her expression, haha. The fourth one was when a guyfan( I think) sent a message to her saying "why do you make me have fluttery feelings for you?" and that's how she answered that. And the fifth one, is one of my faves, haha. :lol: The sixth one, she looks like she's one of those cartoon characters, lol.

Glad to know the jambangee got picked as the editor's choice for Elle Korea. HHJ and Chung Lim deserves it! I really am jealous of her abs.

And I'm glad to know the netizens are also liking the samsung dance.

And I agree with the level five launch party look, especially the bowtie.

Is the vogue photoshoot for the same issue as the other one posted her before?

Reeally looking forward for the MNET Summer break 20's Choice Awards.

Guest missha

Hyojoo at the Vip premiere of the movie Aeja ( Bae Soo Bin's movie ) :D

PYH2009082612240099000_P2.jpg

20090826204604273.jpg

20090826205925336.jpg

PYH2009082612220099000_P2.jpg

PYH2009082612230099000_P2.jpg

thanks for a lot of samsung vluu pics ,Harmony , I've been watching many many times the dancing clips you posted, I'm soooo proud of her :)

the girl really loves casual wear

and this thread is pretty fast haha

compared to like the time she went to the US for korean air lol

she is beginning to look tired to me x[

she should be getting a much needed break soon

i think she has done enough, so there is plenty of videos/clips/cfs for us to re-watch over and over again until she finishes her break

what is with those boots, she wore them twice

it isn't that noticeable from the far, i guess that is the only good thing about it =/

and i like the bow ^^

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/....6;/Picture2.png

i have the same jacket..well just from a different clothing company..

huhu i don't know if HHJ wearing the same clothing is a good thing or a bad thing lol

but she looks stunning in it haha

i guess jambangee has clothing that i like

lol i should go pay a visit some time, which would be a while since i don't live near any of the stores xD

& i hope she keeps her hair long =D

More pics from the movie premiere. Hope there aren't any repeats!

I don't think HHJ had enough time to change which is why she wore the same pants, shoes, and has the same handbag. The Level 5 thing started at 5, and the premiere started at 7... o_o

200908262042391003_1.jpg

200908262046011003_1.jpg

200908262047191003_1.jpg

20090826205346872.jpg

20090826205611975.jpg

20090826205654721.jpg

20090826212728591.jpg

20090826213422510.jpg

2617332.jpg

2617338.jpg

321b4ea98f4618385c398194e195da1d.jpg

64bbb6b49985a898a1f1a8921787ac83.jpg

Yay! Eunsung and Hye Ri reunited for Jun se's movie! :lol: Thanks so much missha! I miss seeing them together. And I think the pemiere happened just after the leve 5 launch party and she just changed her shirt and accessories.

I agree with you , itic. She does need some break. I think I'll miss her a lot if she does but she does need to take a few days rest.

edit: posted almost at the same time as harmony, lolz. The younger gen cast of BL, except for Hwan. Looks like Hye Ri ( sorry I forgot her real name) arrived at the same time as HHJ.

Guest sanderella

OMGG now i remember..

wait.. if 2PM is doing a hot dance to "charm" a female star, isn`t that like when WG & SNSD & Etc, tried to "charm" KIM BUM? O_O

omg if tahts the same thing, i want HHJ to be sitting in that chair ! omg, lucky girl D:

i love wooyoung & taecyeon D:< eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! ! :o

but then someone said LSK & HHJ are going to be there, why ? O_O..

i mean why would LSK be there O_O

anyways,cant wait till august 28th..

wait OMG tahts this friday !! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK;

5 Female Stars Make It To Level5

On the 26th in Seoul Jonggu, at Myungdong's Noon Square, a launching part for fashion department store Level5 was held.

Level5 is a shopping mall with a total of 9 floors with stores like MANGO, Zara, Steve Madden and many other global brands. During March of the next year, an H&M store will be launched throughout the 1st to 4th floor.

To congratulate the opening of Level5, 5 top female stars of Korea attended the launching party, which took place on the 5th floor of the shopping mall. Star who attended were fashionista Seo Inyoung, actress Son Yejin, the beautiful Kim Minhee, the much in demand Han Hyojoo and ex- Queen Seonduk and Family Outing cast Park Yejin.

Level5 is planned to have it's grand opening on the 26th of August.

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...e_it_to_level5/

EDIT:

[Ad] Han Hyojoo is Samsung New Digicam Queen

fter her smexy dance in the new Samsung Digital Camera CF grabbed netizen’s attention, Han Hyojoo now shows the reasons why Samsung made her as their Endorser ! It’s because of her fresh and youthful image as well as her great SelCa skills :D

On Aug 25,2009 – she was spotted at Seocho gu – Seoul when she introduced the new Samsung Digital Camera Series : ST 550 and ST 1000 whilst showing her SelCa skills !

Photos fr event below !

http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=224&h=300

She is so cute and pretty *envy* haha :D

http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=224&h=300

http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=300&h=191

http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=202&h=300

http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=212&h=300

http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=204&h=300

I want the DigiCam :D

http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=191&h=300

http://hallyuism.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=300&h=207

With Samsung Rep Mr.Park Jaesun

source: http://hallyuism.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/...-digicam-queen/

Guest jihye87

Oh. A BL reunion at the movie~

More HHJ~

98875116.jpg

98875116_1.jpg<-- haha! I miss HwanSung now!

98875116_2.jpg

I like the Jambangee photoshoot vid~ HHJ and Chunglim are so awkward around each other but it's cute. And the photos turned out great too.

GAHH~ It's gonna be the 28th tomorrow~!

Why do I have a feeling Fantom is working HHJ till her very last day on the contract? I hope she gets a break after finishing her contract.

Well at least for us fans, we can see her on the news everyday. :D

^

I love the first photo. It really shows how likable and friendly HHJ is~

More photos

98875115_3.jpg

98875115_1.jpg

98875115_2.jpg

98875115_4.jpg

EDIT: The photos are part of a photoshoot and interview with Jo Min Ki (He costarred with Hyojoo in Iljimae.) He's also a professional photographer.

Guest kaling321

she really looks like my cousin, everytime i see her pics ...

but don't fret on the comparison she is a model hehe! and a runner up on mutya (beauty pageant)